|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
He doesn't believe in science, remember.
And you dont believe in biology

Poof

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post came within a few minutes after mine was deleted.
You saw it.
<quoted text>
Anyone can go to your youtube channel and listen for themselves.
<quoted text>
Celibate and chaste mean you have no desire for sex.
Asexual means you dont identify with either male or female, this for you shows you to be a transvestite or possibly transexual or else without genitalia because of some medical cause but considering it is you I find this latter explanation very, very unlikely.
<quoted text>
Which account is that?
I have never registered an account under the name KittenKoder at any forum.
<quoted text>
You say I'm a bigot? Whatever....
You say I lie? Wrong
I say you are probably a mental patient of some sort.
Sucks to be you
Poof
No, I didn't see it.

Yes, and it was because of my voice that I did the vids at all, some people on another forum recommended it when they heard my voice in a recording. I personally think my voice is as annoying as nails on a chalkboard, but some people like it so meh.

No, celibate and chaste are actions, not emotional descriptives, they mean to go without sex in spite of desires. Learn English please, you are looking more like a fool again.

You have lied so much that pretty much all of your posts on here contain them, so yes, you are a liar. You cannot even discern the difference between reality and fiction.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
And you dont believe in biology
Poof
Actually, I know more about biology than you could even comprehend, and have proven it on Topix time and again. I recently learned how hormones effect cell growth and structure, and how the chemicals produced by the cells react with other chemicals to produce the effect we call life. It's fascinating, and the lectures kept me enthralled for hours. You should try to learn it some day.
Siro

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

So wheres the fake account I supposedly link to myself?
Come on KK I want details.......

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Siro wrote:
So wheres the fake account I supposedly link to myself?
Come on KK I want details.......
Reading comprehension, learn it.
Siro

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you remember your words....
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
I would wager you made that account you are linking to yourself, which just makes my point more valid.
So are you going to describe this 'account'?
Or is this just another question you choose to refuse to answer and go off into some unrelated meandering rant?

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you remember your words....
<quoted text>
So are you going to describe this 'account'?
Or is this just another question you choose to refuse to answer and go off into some unrelated meandering rant?
Siro

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Great.......another mantra makes an appearance.....
Thinking

Hounslow, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Cheg on, you am a twart.[sic].
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
Great.......another mantra makes an appearance.....
Thinking

Hounslow, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

I subscribe to lots of BBC radio's science programmes. This one on epigenetics demonstrated how grandparents' environmental factors can be passed down two generations.

www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00wdjgl
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I know more about biology than you could even comprehend, and have proven it on Topix time and again. I recently learned how hormones effect cell growth and structure, and how the chemicals produced by the cells react with other chemicals to produce the effect we call life. It's fascinating, and the lectures kept me enthralled for hours. You should try to learn it some day.
Siro

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Thinking wrote:
Cheg on, you am a twart.[sic].
<quoted text>
The S.S.Topix-Atheism is sinking from a self inflicted torpedo strike and youre trying to bail out the water with a thimble.

Captain ChristineM has abandoned ship....I suggest you do the same.
Siro

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Thinking wrote:
I subscribe to lots of BBC radio's science programmes. This one on epigenetics demonstrated how grandparents' environmental factors can be passed down two generations.
www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00wdjgl
<quoted text>
So if your grandfather smoked and the 'environmental change' in theory is passed on to you does that mean you can have him charged with child abuse or some other BS?
So how many lawsuits and claims for compensation are you making?
Thinking

Hounslow, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

I don't take orders from homophobic cu*ts like you.
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
The S.S.Topix-Atheism is sinking from a self inflicted torpedo strike and youre trying to bail out the water with a thimble.
Captain ChristineM has abandoned ship....I suggest you do the same.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, joking aside, it's a serious problem with me right now. I don't get hungry since gallbladder surgery, and it's taking it's toll on me. I'm losing muscle mass now as well, because I often get so busy I forget to eat, and without the sensation of hunger it's difficult to remember to take a break and eat. So yeah, I need more trips to the fridge, or even McDonald's, but I can't stomach their food at all.
McDonald's isn't >that< bad, in small doses.

It's biggest failing, is they use too much sodium in their products (for taste, naturally).

And of course, any soft drink is an exercise in excess-- excess sodium, excess sucrose/fructose, excess-excess.(except, possibly...water)

However, if you stick to Micky-D's salads? They are not that bad for you-- typically having a nice mix of veggies in addition to the lettuce. Of course, you'd want to go easy on the dressing... <ha!>

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, fresh veggies ruin my bowels now, same with all lean meats and anything with too much fiber. Basically, all my favorite foods are no longer digestible thanks to the surgery's complications. So now, I have to eat a lot of greasy, over cooked, crap foods in order to avoid being bed ridden from pain for a day. I like so few fried foods, and very few fatty foods. You cannot assume that a dietary need for one person will be even possible for another, that's an assumption which can be dangerous to someone's health.
That sucks, man-- sorry to read that. I love me my raw fruits, I does.

... meh.

This is just another example of the crappy "design" of the human digestive system, I say--

-- if there is a god? He's a dick. A real sadist, for foisting on us such a crappy energy system.

I mean-- we >>could<< have had green skin, and been able to make our own basic sugars directly from sunlight....

... but noooooo... the Bible-god was too inept a designer, I guess.

(or else, simply suffering from a severe case of not existing at all...)

:)

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
You are such a vile personality that even when a person is being up front and honest, you still have to attempt to insult people. At least Educated is actually a kind hearted person, you, you have nothing, no intellect, no conscious, no ethics.
What else did you expect?

He is another "caring" (read: uncaring & selfish) True Believerô after all.

Hate, selfish-attitude and disdain for all other people but themselves, is the hallmark for these sorts.

Ugly people, they are.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, the surgery isn't normally bad, if there are no complications the results are usually great. But I had complications due to doctors misdiagnosing it for several years, and thus the gallbladder was dead and in the early stages of rupturing. Matters got more complicated because I kept getting infections in an unrelated location, so had to take antibiotics before my bowels had even had a chance to restore the flora balance. So now it's all just a mess and even today I'm finding things I cannot eat. Recently learned even turkey is bad news for me, which completely sucks because it's one of my favorite meats, and it's cheap. But for me eating a turkey sandwich is like eating 5 pounds of cheddar cheese in one sitting, not a good idea.
Give it time, is all I can advise, here.

And lots and lots of active yogurt-- if you cannot stand the taste? You can get active yogurt cultures in capsule form.

But I recommend the Greek style over the other sorts-- it seems to be a wee bit better at balancing your gut's flora & fauna.

(speaking from long experience, here-- a survivor of ulcerative colitis myself)

Hang in there---eventually your system'll adapt.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a demonstrated liar, with no evidence at all of your assertions, none of your assertions. You post only such assertions as attempts to insult to, in other words, you are a bridge troll.
That's highly insulting to ...

... both bridges and trolls...

<eyeroll>

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Thinking wrote:
Is there anything good about you?
<quoted text>
No.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't see a post, and I have never "whined" about any post nor even reported one, even ones I probably should report.
Then you complain about my voice, last time you tried to accuse me of using voice modulation, now you're just saying I make my voice like that to cover up my voice? Do you ever even think before you make assertions?
I am asexual, what's your point? Asexual means simply that I have no sex drive, no desire for it, and derive no pleasure from the act, which completely destroys your entire attempt at an insult because it opposes everything you are attempting to assert, and that's why you cannot accept it. I would wager you made that account you are linking to yourself, which just makes my point more valid. You are a bigot and are willing to make up anything, even lie, just to try to attack anyone. Your life is so meaningless you have nothing better to do.
Indeed, Siro would be a waste of the bacteria it'd take to decay his already mouldering corpse....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••