Siro

Seven Hills, Australia

#3355 Feb 22, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
You creationists are f*cked in the head. Its a proven fact. You keep proving it every day.
Dinosuars disprove your horsesh*t and the people that first discovered them are now dead even.
Grow the f*ck up you have mobile phone in your hand that you are too ignorant and stupid to not know how it works.
You use the internet every single day - using working priciples that disprove your hallucinations.
You're idiots the lot of you and you need to sh*t the f*ck up.

Houston....

WE HAVE CHIMPOUT!!!!

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#3356 Feb 22, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, fresh veggies ruin my bowels now, same with all lean meats and anything with too much fiber. Basically, all my favorite foods are no longer digestible thanks to the surgery's complications. So now, I have to eat a lot of greasy, over cooked, crap foods in order to avoid being bed ridden from pain for a day. I like so few fried foods, and very few fatty foods. You cannot assume that a dietary need for one person will be even possible for another, that's an assumption which can be dangerous to someone's health.
Not assuming, just suggesting. To me, fried foods are the enemy and so are processed foods. Im huge on keeping fit, keeping cholesterol in check, supplements, and maintaining a healthy life style. As far as a workout routine, make sure your Dr agrees. I never had that surgery or any surgery my entire life so far. I have no clue what you are going through.
Siro

Seven Hills, Australia

#3357 Feb 22, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, fresh veggies ruin my bowels now, same with all lean meats and anything with too much fiber. Basically, all my favorite foods are no longer digestible thanks to the surgery's complications. So now, I have to eat a lot of greasy, over cooked, crap foods in order to avoid being bed ridden from pain for a day. I like so few fried foods, and very few fatty foods. You cannot assume that a dietary need for one person will be even possible for another, that's an assumption which can be dangerous to someone's health.
Does this mean youre going to be found dead in front of a computer while youre full of sh!t?
That applies now anyway....

Srsly...You should eat baby food as it provides the vitamins and is easily digestible.
Ask bob if he can spare you some from his pickup kit....

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#3358 Feb 22, 2013
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
Does this mean youre going to be found dead in front of a computer while youre full of sh!t?
That applies now anyway....
Srsly...You should eat baby food as it provides the vitamins and is easily digestible.
Ask bob if he can spare you some from his pickup kit....
You are such a vile personality that even when a person is being up front and honest, you still have to attempt to insult people. At least Educated is actually a kind hearted person, you, you have nothing, no intellect, no conscious, no ethics.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#3359 Feb 22, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Not assuming, just suggesting. To me, fried foods are the enemy and so are processed foods. Im huge on keeping fit, keeping cholesterol in check, supplements, and maintaining a healthy life style. As far as a workout routine, make sure your Dr agrees. I never had that surgery or any surgery my entire life so far. I have no clue what you are going through.
Well, the surgery isn't normally bad, if there are no complications the results are usually great. But I had complications due to doctors misdiagnosing it for several years, and thus the gallbladder was dead and in the early stages of rupturing. Matters got more complicated because I kept getting infections in an unrelated location, so had to take antibiotics before my bowels had even had a chance to restore the flora balance. So now it's all just a mess and even today I'm finding things I cannot eat. Recently learned even turkey is bad news for me, which completely sucks because it's one of my favorite meats, and it's cheap. But for me eating a turkey sandwich is like eating 5 pounds of cheddar cheese in one sitting, not a good idea.
Siro

Seven Hills, Australia

#3360 Feb 22, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
You are such a vile personality that even when a person is being up front and honest, you still have to attempt to insult people. At least Educated is actually a kind hearted person, you, you have nothing, no intellect, no conscious, no ethics.
Up front and honest??????????
Youre a man posing as a woman!

And youre still a poof

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#3361 Feb 22, 2013
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
And youre still a poof
You are a demonstrated liar, with no evidence at all of your assertions, none of your assertions. You post only such assertions as attempts to insult to, in other words, you are a bridge troll.
Siro

Seven Hills, Australia

#3362 Feb 22, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a demonstrated liar, with no evidence at all of your assertions, none of your assertions. You post only such assertions as attempts to insult to, in other words, you are a bridge troll.
And youre back to your 'wheres the evidence?' never ending mantra.
So wheres the evidence for your bleeding arse sob story to confirm your victimhood?

in other words, you are a poof.
Siro

Seven Hills, Australia

#3363 Feb 22, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Matters got more complicated because I kept getting infections in an unrelated location, so had to take antibiotics before my bowels had even had a chance to restore the flora balance.
Thats what happens when you use cucumbers and other vegetables as sex toys.
Thinking

Hounslow, UK

#3364 Feb 22, 2013
Is there anything good about you?
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
And youre still a poof
Siro

Seven Hills, Australia

#3365 Feb 22, 2013
Thinking wrote:
Is there anything good about you?
<quoted text>
Well I'm here arent I?

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#3366 Feb 22, 2013
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
And youre back to your 'wheres the evidence?' never ending mantra.
So wheres the evidence for your bleeding arse sob story to confirm your victimhood?
in other words, you are a poof.
Since you don't present any actual evidence, then asking for evidence of your claims is a legitimate and perfectly sane response. Until you present evidence, then you are lying when you make the assertions, it's that simple.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#3367 Feb 22, 2013
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I'm here arent I?
So that's a "no."
Siro

Seven Hills, Australia

#3368 Feb 22, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you don't present any actual evidence, then asking for evidence of your claims is a legitimate and perfectly sane response. Until you present evidence, then you are lying when you make the assertions, it's that simple.
I made a post yesterday which you whined to get deleted.
Your words in which you said you are 'asexual'
Your dumbarse vids in which you squeak like a dying mouse to cover up your obviously male voice.

As well as your absolute refusal to answer a simple yes or no question.
That question is...Were you born a biological female?

Youre a poof and everyone knows
Thinking

Hounslow, UK

#3369 Feb 22, 2013
Like your god myth, you seem obsessed by the toilet habits of others.

Grow up.
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
Your dumbarse vids in which you squeak like a dying mouse to cover up your obviously male voice.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#3370 Feb 22, 2013
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't see a post, and I have never "whined" about any post nor even reported one, even ones I probably should report.

Then you complain about my voice, last time you tried to accuse me of using voice modulation, now you're just saying I make my voice like that to cover up my voice? Do you ever even think before you make assertions?

I am asexual, what's your point? Asexual means simply that I have no sex drive, no desire for it, and derive no pleasure from the act, which completely destroys your entire attempt at an insult because it opposes everything you are attempting to assert, and that's why you cannot accept it. I would wager you made that account you are linking to yourself, which just makes my point more valid. You are a bigot and are willing to make up anything, even lie, just to try to attack anyone. Your life is so meaningless you have nothing better to do.
Siro

Seven Hills, Australia

#3371 Feb 22, 2013
Thinking wrote:
Like your god myth, you seem obsessed by the toilet habits of others.
Grow up.
<quoted text>
A brilliant retort..../slow clap
Thinking

Hounslow, UK

#3372 Feb 22, 2013
You'll need antibiotics to shift that.
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
..../slow clap

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#3373 Feb 22, 2013
Thinking wrote:
You'll need antibiotics to shift that.
<quoted text>
He doesn't believe in science, remember.
Siro

Australia

#3374 Feb 22, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't see a post, and I have never "whined" about any post nor even reported one, even ones I probably should report.
Your post came within a few minutes after mine was deleted.
You saw it.
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you complain about my voice, last time you tried to accuse me of using voice modulation, now you're just saying I make my voice like that to cover up my voice? Do you ever even think before you make assertions?
Anyone can go to your youtube channel and listen for themselves.
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
I am asexual, what's your point? Asexual means simply that I have no sex drive, no desire for it, and derive no pleasure from the act, which completely destroys your entire attempt at an insult because it opposes everything you are attempting to assert, and that's why you cannot accept it.
Celibate and chaste mean you have no desire for sex.
Asexual means you dont identify with either male or female, this for you shows you to be a transvestite or possibly transexual or else without genitalia because of some medical cause but considering it is you I find this latter explanation very, very unlikely.
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>I would wager you made that account you are linking to yourself, which just makes my point more valid.
Which account is that?
I have never registered an account under the name KittenKoder at any forum.
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>You are a bigot and are willing to make up anything, even lie, just to try to attack anyone. Your life is so meaningless you have nothing better to do.
You say I'm a bigot? Whatever....
You say I lie? Wrong

I say you are probably a mental patient of some sort.
Sucks to be you

Poof

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 hr ChristineM 234,526
Our world came from nothing? (Jul '14) 5 hr thetruth 1,233
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 5 hr thetruth 2,841
"Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 6 hr thetruth 14,507
Christianity Created Hitler 6 hr thetruth 129
Richard Dawkins needs to get a life Mon Thinking 22
Is 'naturalism' a bleak philosophical outlook? ... Sun polymath257 41
More from around the web