The Dumbest Thing Posted by a Godbot

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#3334 Feb 21, 2013
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
I noticed you didnt post this till you had my previous post #3330 deleted.
You are an absolute POS
Wow, I have the power to delete posts? When did this happen? Must have been while I was asleep, I do sleep walk sometimes, after all.

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#3335 Feb 21, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, I have the power to delete posts? When did this happen? Must have been while I was asleep, I do sleep walk sometimes, after all.
Probably uses sleep walking as an excuse for a trip to the fridge.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#3336 Feb 21, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, I have the power to delete posts? When did this happen? Must have been while I was asleep, I do sleep walk sometimes, after all.
Indeed.

I would have deleted the entire slate of godbot wanting-brains years ago.

Anytime they started in with their hate speech and innuendo?

*bampf* would go the delete-hammer.

But we cannot, and they are all on display for the hate that they are.

Maybe that's for the best: it serves as a warning to sane folk.

Don't let this happen to you-- stop being a godbot.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#3337 Feb 21, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably uses sleep walking as an excuse for a trip to the fridge.
Wow, you haven't seen my vids. I need more trips to the fridge. lol

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#3338 Feb 21, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
You pretty much are a monster for children.
I've asked you many times to prove this accusation, yet you never have. So WTF is wrong with you?

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#3339 Feb 21, 2013
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
Whos he gonna speak cherokee to?
The welsh?
Cooking vegetables for dogs.......you do understand biology dont you?
<quoted text>
You never answered your biological racial make up.
Being a hippie burnout on a reservation doesnt make you 'Indian'
Not all Native Americans live on reservations. Maybe you need to take a history class.

And any Cherokee may speak Cherokee to another Cherokee. You are not required to speak Cherokee to get a grant to go back to school, nor are you required to speak the language. This means that you too could get a grant.

If you think you can insult me with your 1st grade type of attempted insult, you're wrong. But you can continue to try and also continue to make an absolute fool of yourself. Your choice.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#3340 Feb 21, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
You cannot avoid making any assertions without any evidence at all. You are a shining example of an uneducated tool.
Religion seems to require that type of willful ignorance, arrogance, and nastyness.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#3341 Feb 21, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> Religion seems to require that type of willful ignorance, arrogance, and nastyness.
Either that?

Or it trains it into it's membership, over long periods of brainwashing...

... meh.

Location hidden

#3342 Feb 21, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, you haven't seen my vids. I need more trips to the fridge. lol
Lol

Location hidden

#3343 Feb 21, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>I've asked you many times to prove this accusation, yet you never have. So WTF is wrong with you?
Look cosmos meditator, take a chill pill or whatever you use for hypertension. I proved it a long time ago and that is all there is to it. Don't like it, too bad. Lol!

Location hidden

#3344 Feb 21, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Not all Native Americans live on reservations. Maybe you need to take a history class.

And any Cherokee may speak Cherokee to another Cherokee. You are not required to speak Cherokee to get a grant to go back to school, nor are you required to speak the language. This means that you too could get a grant.

If you think you can insult me with your 1st grade type of attempted insult, you're wrong. But you can continue to try and also continue to make an absolute fool of yourself. Your choice.
Arithmetic has changed quite a bit since you went to school.

Location hidden

#3345 Feb 21, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Either that?

Or it trains it into it's membership, over long periods of brainwashing...

... meh.
Bob is a prime example of an atheist pedophile.
Siro

Australia

#3347 Feb 21, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Not all Native Americans live on reservations. Maybe you need to take a history class.
Whatever cracka

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#3348 Feb 22, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Bob is a prime example of an atheist pedophile.
Immoral creationist humour.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#3349 Feb 22, 2013
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever cracka
You creationists are f*cked in the head. Its a proven fact. You keep proving it every day.

Dinosuars disprove your horsesh*t and the people that first discovered them are now dead even.

Grow the f*ck up you have mobile phone in your hand that you are too ignorant and stupid to not know how it works.

You use the internet every single day - using working priciples that disprove your hallucinations.

You're idiots the lot of you and you need to sh*t the f*ck up.

Since: Mar 11

Scottsburg, IN

#3350 Feb 22, 2013
Colin the Zionist recently started calling himself bobby the great which morphed into bobby the grate after he was caught answering posts under his Colin name, then quickly switched back to bobby the great and then Colin again where he said he had accidentally logged onto this bobby the great's screen name, misspelled it and then after a few tries returned to his Colin name.

But the kicker?

He is still answering posts made to bobby the great!

Oh it's painful how humiliating it is! Lmfao!

God bot comedy at it's finest!

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#3351 Feb 22, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol
Actually, joking aside, it's a serious problem with me right now. I don't get hungry since gallbladder surgery, and it's taking it's toll on me. I'm losing muscle mass now as well, because I often get so busy I forget to eat, and without the sensation of hunger it's difficult to remember to take a break and eat. So yeah, I need more trips to the fridge, or even McDonald's, but I can't stomach their food at all.

Location hidden

#3352 Feb 22, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>You creationists are f*cked in the head. Its a proven fact. You keep proving it every day.

Dinosuars disprove your horsesh*t and the people that first discovered them are now dead even.

Grow the f*ck up you have mobile phone in your hand that you are too ignorant and stupid to not know how it works.

You use the internet every single day - using working priciples that disprove your hallucinations.

You're idiots the lot of you and you need to sh*t the f*ck up.
Blah blah blah

Location hidden

#3353 Feb 22, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, joking aside, it's a serious problem with me right now. I don't get hungry since gallbladder surgery, and it's taking it's toll on me. I'm losing muscle mass now as well, because I often get so busy I forget to eat, and without the sensation of hunger it's difficult to remember to take a break and eat. So yeah, I need more trips to the fridge, or even McDonald's, but I can't stomach their food at all.
Don't eat McDonald's! That isn't real food. Maybe you should consider protein shakes, fresh veggies, fresh fruit, and nothing fried. I'm a health freak and I eat 5 times a day and do cardio in the morning and weights in the evening. Maybe a simple workout plan in the morning?

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#3354 Feb 22, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't eat McDonald's! That isn't real food. Maybe you should consider protein shakes, fresh veggies, fresh fruit, and nothing fried. I'm a health freak and I eat 5 times a day and do cardio in the morning and weights in the evening. Maybe a simple workout plan in the morning?
Actually, fresh veggies ruin my bowels now, same with all lean meats and anything with too much fiber. Basically, all my favorite foods are no longer digestible thanks to the surgery's complications. So now, I have to eat a lot of greasy, over cooked, crap foods in order to avoid being bed ridden from pain for a day. I like so few fried foods, and very few fatty foods. You cannot assume that a dietary need for one person will be even possible for another, that's an assumption which can be dangerous to someone's health.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 1 hr Subduction Zone 27,483
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 1 hr Subduction Zone 58,604
News Nonsense of a high order: The confused world of... 4 hr yehoshooah adam 2,046
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 6 hr superwilly 3,974
Atheist Humor (Aug '09) 11 hr Bob of Quantum-Faith 197
News Washington court rules against florist in gay w... Sat Frogface Kate 63
News Quotes from Famous Freethinkers (Aug '12) Sat Trumpler 1,965
More from around the web