Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
You cannot avoid making any assertions without any evidence at all. You are a shining example of an uneducated tool.
Thats your mantra...'wheres the evidence?' and yet when it is shown to you, you just repeat yourself ad nauseum.
Lets go again.......
ChristineM - I linked to HER OWN personal writings in which she described her cuckold marriage and her ongoing sexual encounters with numerous black men.
Bob - I always thought there was something ambiguous about him, I thought he was BI but it may be even worse.
You - You posted you are 'asexual' Ive pointed out many times through your youtube vids that you are not a biological female.
You are a transvestite

And a poof

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats your mantra...'wheres the evidence?' and yet when it is shown to you, you just repeat yourself ad nauseum.
Lets go again.......
ChristineM - I linked to HER OWN personal writings in which she described her cuckold marriage and her ongoing sexual encounters with numerous black men.
Bob - I always thought there was something ambiguous about him, I thought he was BI but it may be even worse.
You - You posted you are 'asexual' Ive pointed out many times through your youtube vids that you are not a biological female.
You are a transvestite
And a poof
Tell you what, post some evidence then you can make that assertion and not be lying. So far you have only posted ... well ... not evidence. Just attempts at insults and primary school language. When you grow up I think the world will halt for a few moments in sheer amazement.
Siro

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Siro wrote:
Still waiting for solid evidence. So far you just have hearsay and conjecture, guess which this is.
Siro

Leichhardt, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Still waiting for solid evidence. So far you just have hearsay and conjecture, guess which this is.
I noticed you didnt post this till you had my previous post #3330 deleted.
You are an absolute POS

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
I noticed you didnt post this till you had my previous post #3330 deleted.
You are an absolute POS
Wow, I have the power to delete posts? When did this happen? Must have been while I was asleep, I do sleep walk sometimes, after all.

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, I have the power to delete posts? When did this happen? Must have been while I was asleep, I do sleep walk sometimes, after all.
Probably uses sleep walking as an excuse for a trip to the fridge.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, I have the power to delete posts? When did this happen? Must have been while I was asleep, I do sleep walk sometimes, after all.
Indeed.

I would have deleted the entire slate of godbot wanting-brains years ago.

Anytime they started in with their hate speech and innuendo?

*bampf* would go the delete-hammer.

But we cannot, and they are all on display for the hate that they are.

Maybe that's for the best: it serves as a warning to sane folk.

Don't let this happen to you-- stop being a godbot.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably uses sleep walking as an excuse for a trip to the fridge.
Wow, you haven't seen my vids. I need more trips to the fridge. lol

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
You pretty much are a monster for children.
I've asked you many times to prove this accusation, yet you never have. So WTF is wrong with you?

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
Whos he gonna speak cherokee to?
The welsh?
Cooking vegetables for dogs.......you do understand biology dont you?
<quoted text>
You never answered your biological racial make up.
Being a hippie burnout on a reservation doesnt make you 'Indian'
Not all Native Americans live on reservations. Maybe you need to take a history class.

And any Cherokee may speak Cherokee to another Cherokee. You are not required to speak Cherokee to get a grant to go back to school, nor are you required to speak the language. This means that you too could get a grant.

If you think you can insult me with your 1st grade type of attempted insult, you're wrong. But you can continue to try and also continue to make an absolute fool of yourself. Your choice.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
You cannot avoid making any assertions without any evidence at all. You are a shining example of an uneducated tool.
Religion seems to require that type of willful ignorance, arrogance, and nastyness.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> Religion seems to require that type of willful ignorance, arrogance, and nastyness.
Either that?

Or it trains it into it's membership, over long periods of brainwashing...

... meh.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, you haven't seen my vids. I need more trips to the fridge. lol
Lol

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>I've asked you many times to prove this accusation, yet you never have. So WTF is wrong with you?
Look cosmos meditator, take a chill pill or whatever you use for hypertension. I proved it a long time ago and that is all there is to it. Don't like it, too bad. Lol!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Not all Native Americans live on reservations. Maybe you need to take a history class.

And any Cherokee may speak Cherokee to another Cherokee. You are not required to speak Cherokee to get a grant to go back to school, nor are you required to speak the language. This means that you too could get a grant.

If you think you can insult me with your 1st grade type of attempted insult, you're wrong. But you can continue to try and also continue to make an absolute fool of yourself. Your choice.
Arithmetic has changed quite a bit since you went to school.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Either that?

Or it trains it into it's membership, over long periods of brainwashing...

... meh.
Bob is a prime example of an atheist pedophile.
Siro

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Not all Native Americans live on reservations. Maybe you need to take a history class.
Whatever cracka

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Bob is a prime example of an atheist pedophile.
Immoral creationist humour.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever cracka
You creationists are f*cked in the head. Its a proven fact. You keep proving it every day.

Dinosuars disprove your horsesh*t and the people that first discovered them are now dead even.

Grow the f*ck up you have mobile phone in your hand that you are too ignorant and stupid to not know how it works.

You use the internet every single day - using working priciples that disprove your hallucinations.

You're idiots the lot of you and you need to sh*t the f*ck up.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 3,241 - 3,260 of5,550
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••