The Dumbest Thing Posted by a Godbot

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#3312 Feb 17, 2013
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
A smart person is a smart person regardless of race, they dont need affirmative action handouts like you seem to think youre entitled to because you are 'Native American'.
Are you 100% racially Native American rather than a cracka one drop who is Indian by political definition?
I don't get handouts. I get what every single American is supposed to get. What's your problem with people getting grants to go to school? Are you afraid of school? Are you afraid it would change you into a decent person?

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#3313 Feb 17, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>I don't get handouts. I get what every single American is supposed to get. What's your problem with people getting grants to go to school? Are you afraid of school? Are you afraid it would change you into a decent person?
I have my doubts that professional counseling could change Siro into a decent human being...

... because?

One has to >>want<< to be a decent person in the first place ....

“I'm out hunting”

Since: Jan 10

For your mind and soul

#3314 Feb 18, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> Oh yeah. Learning and cooking are such terrible 'sins'. Too much for you that people widen their horizons, huh?
Learning definitely is a sin. M pastor would say that reason is the enemy of faith. Just look at these forums that you, I and Bob, take part in. When we evidence of topic such as evolution or demand that they show evidence of their god, they respond by telling us that their god has no need of evidence to be proven as real.
As for cooking, I guess in a religion inspired by a "holy" book that declares it wrong for women to braid their hair, to cut their hair, where a god kills a man for spilling his seeds, where god kills 70k people because the king took a census, where god had a woman turned into a pillar of salt for looking back; I guess something simple and harmless as cooking can be seen as a sin.
Just remember all those heretics and sinners the church went after for cooking forbidden foods on Lent.

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

#3315 Feb 18, 2013
Definition of DOGMATIC
1: characterized by or given to the expression of opinions very strongly or positively as if they were facts <a dogmatic critic>

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#3316 Feb 19, 2013
emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text>
Learning definitely is a sin. M pastor would say that reason is the enemy of faith. Just look at these forums that you, I and Bob, take part in. When we evidence of topic such as evolution or demand that they show evidence of their god, they respond by telling us that their god has no need of evidence to be proven as real.
As for cooking, I guess in a religion inspired by a "holy" book that declares it wrong for women to braid their hair, to cut their hair, where a god kills a man for spilling his seeds, where god kills 70k people because the king took a census, where god had a woman turned into a pillar of salt for looking back; I guess something simple and harmless as cooking can be seen as a sin.
Just remember all those heretics and sinners the church went after for cooking forbidden foods on Lent.
I think that most super-religious people just want someone to blame for their own unhappiness.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#3317 Feb 19, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>I think that most super-religious people just want someone to blame for their own unhappiness.
You may well have a point-- they are afraid to face up to the monsters they have become.

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#3318 Feb 19, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>I have my doubts that professional counseling could change Siro into a decent human being...

... because?

One has to >>want<< to be a decent person in the first place ....
Bwahahaha! The pedophile claims to be a decent human being. Bwahaha!

Location hidden

#3319 Feb 19, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>I think that most super-religious people just want someone to blame for their own unhappiness.
You actually think?

Location hidden

#3320 Feb 19, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>You may well have a point-- they are afraid to face up to the monsters they have become.
You pretty much are a monster for children.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#3322 Feb 20, 2013
not X
Siro

Australia

#3323 Feb 21, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> Oh yeah. Learning and cooking are such terrible 'sins'. Too much for you that people widen their horizons, huh?
Whos he gonna speak cherokee to?
The welsh?
Cooking vegetables for dogs.......you do understand biology dont you?
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>I don't get handouts. I get what every single American is supposed to get. What's your problem with people getting grants to go to school? Are you afraid of school? Are you afraid it would change you into a decent person?
You never answered your biological racial make up.
Being a hippie burnout on a reservation doesnt make you 'Indian'

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#3324 Feb 21, 2013
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
Whos he gonna speak cherokee to?
The welsh?
Cooking vegetables for dogs.......you do understand biology dont you?
<quoted text>
You never answered your biological racial make up.
Being a hippie burnout on a reservation doesnt make you 'Indian'
Wow, so you don't like learning, knowledge, or education at all. That explains why you're such a moron.
Siro

Australia

#3325 Feb 21, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, so you don't like learning, knowledge, or education at all. That explains why you're such a moron.
Call me a moron all you wish, that is a badge of merit compared to you and your ilk.....
ChristineM - a nymphomaniac coalburner
Bob of Quantum-Faith - a 'chester'(has short eyes)
KittenKoder - a dirty, putrid little man currently posing as a tranny

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#3326 Feb 21, 2013
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
Call me a moron all you wish, that is a badge of merit compared to you and your ilk.....
You cannot avoid making any assertions without any evidence at all. You are a shining example of an uneducated tool.

Location hidden

#3327 Feb 21, 2013
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>Call me a moron all you wish, that is a badge of merit compared to you and your ilk.....
Lol!
Siro

Seven Hills, Australia

#3328 Feb 21, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
You cannot avoid making any assertions without any evidence at all. You are a shining example of an uneducated tool.
Thats your mantra...'wheres the evidence?' and yet when it is shown to you, you just repeat yourself ad nauseum.
Lets go again.......
ChristineM - I linked to HER OWN personal writings in which she described her cuckold marriage and her ongoing sexual encounters with numerous black men.
Bob - I always thought there was something ambiguous about him, I thought he was BI but it may be even worse.
You - You posted you are 'asexual' Ive pointed out many times through your youtube vids that you are not a biological female.
You are a transvestite

And a poof

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#3329 Feb 21, 2013
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats your mantra...'wheres the evidence?' and yet when it is shown to you, you just repeat yourself ad nauseum.
Lets go again.......
ChristineM - I linked to HER OWN personal writings in which she described her cuckold marriage and her ongoing sexual encounters with numerous black men.
Bob - I always thought there was something ambiguous about him, I thought he was BI but it may be even worse.
You - You posted you are 'asexual' Ive pointed out many times through your youtube vids that you are not a biological female.
You are a transvestite
And a poof
Tell you what, post some evidence then you can make that assertion and not be lying. So far you have only posted ... well ... not evidence. Just attempts at insults and primary school language. When you grow up I think the world will halt for a few moments in sheer amazement.
Siro

Australia

#3331 Feb 21, 2013

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#3332 Feb 21, 2013
Siro wrote:
Still waiting for solid evidence. So far you just have hearsay and conjecture, guess which this is.
Siro

Sydney, Australia

#3333 Feb 21, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Still waiting for solid evidence. So far you just have hearsay and conjecture, guess which this is.
I noticed you didnt post this till you had my previous post #3330 deleted.
You are an absolute POS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 23 min superwilly 240,138
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 1 hr The_Box 7,695
Reason is the root of mental illness!!! 1 hr Amused 4
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 2 hr NoahLovesU 19,153
News Phil Robertson talks against Atheists 3 hr The_Box 141
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 6 hr Thinking 2,248
The Ultimate Evidence of God (Mar '14) Tue Reason Personified 166
More from around the web