Since: Feb 11

Pale Blue Dot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Here's one from a self professed preacher of some church of christ in Jackson, TN.

"You are a sad and pitiful person. You must BE TAUGHT that there is no God to believe that and that takes someone indoctrinating you in believing there's no God. I really see no end to your ignorance and hope in the future you will limit your questions on how to become a christian as I see no reason to continue with these questions you come up with that have nothing to do with you becoming a christian. Enough is enough as I am truly convinced that you have no desire at all in becoming a christian as you have been given more information than anybody I have ever known."

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/jackson-tn/TB...

“Reason's Greetings!”

Since: Feb 11

Pale Blue Dot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

MrDesoto1 wrote:
Here's one from a self professed preacher of some church of christ in Jackson, TN.
"You are a sad and pitiful person. You must BE TAUGHT that there is no God to believe that and that takes someone indoctrinating you in believing there's no God. I really see no end to your ignorance and hope in the future you will limit your questions on how to become a christian as I see no reason to continue with these questions you come up with that have nothing to do with you becoming a christian. Enough is enough as I am truly convinced that you have no desire at all in becoming a christian as you have been given more information than anybody I have ever known."
The same preacher then says:

"You teach it by telling them there is no God and when they ask what is a God you teach them what a God is. You also said born with. The same way your child comes up to you and asks you what does God mean, is the same way you would teach them if they came up to you and asked what is atheism, you teach them. So no you're not born with it and using a 4 year old didn't help you at all, did it?"

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Bob of QF, agreed. And another one to further illustrate the sanity, or lack there of, of the Christian mind:

"The heat of Hell-fire is so great that if the whole world were wrapped in flames, the heat of the conflagration would be as nothing in comparison with it." St. Bridget
Ugg.

That is an example of just how ugly Genuine Christianity™ was and still is (over most of it's parts).

I maintain if the moderate/liberal branches of christianity wish to be separate from the Genuine Christianity™ branches?

They must begin to edit the BuyBull they worship, to be in keeping with what they claim they believe.

Jefferson made an excellent beginning-- they don't even need to start from scratch.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

MrDesoto1 wrote:
Ugg.

The idiot pretends that babies are born WITH "knowledge of god", now?

What a moron.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

MrDesoto1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The same preacher then says:
"You teach it by telling them there is no God and when they ask what is a God you teach them what a God is. You also said born with. The same way your child comes up to you and asks you what does God mean, is the same way you would teach them if they came up to you and asked what is atheism, you teach them. So no you're not born with it and using a 4 year old didn't help you at all, did it?"
So he goes on to refute his own words?

LOL!

What a moron.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

From http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...
trifecta1 wrote:
I think homosexuals are hateful and resentful of Christians for what Christians say about they lifestyle. Homosexuals are the Bigots.
Thinking

Hounslow, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Wrong.
Again.
More like 58000-62000 years, cuntface.
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
Seeing as carbon dating can only measure up to 3000 years...

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
Wow, ItAint... that is one messed up True Believer™.
Siro

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Thinking wrote:
Wrong.
Again.
More like 58000-62000 years, cuntface.
<quoted text>
Hey you talking bumhole even IF your 58-62k is correct there still is a huge difference between that and billions of years.

You muppet

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>Well she is forced to wear a burka, she had her genitals mutilated as an infant, she was thighed until the age of 10. You can imagine how messed up she is.
You wife?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>Well she is forced to wear a burka, she had her genitals mutilated as an infant, she was thighed until the age of 10. You can imagine how messed up she is.
I meant you're wife?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Just kidding its yo wife!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

More like our -h-r-!

Since: Mar 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

So what is like having your genitals mutilated for Allah when you were 10?
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey you talking bumhole even IF your 58-62k is correct there still is a huge difference between that and billions of years.
You muppet

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
You muppet
Well, for one it refutes any creationism since 6,000 is a lot less than 58,000 ...

Also, there's a lot of other evidence for time periods, you mention one, one that's used mostly to date more recent archaeological finds since the other methods tend to work only for really long periods of time. Which means you either know nothing of science, or you're ignoring any evidence you cannot decry using a creationist website.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>So what is like having your genitals mutilated for Allah when you were 10?
Now he's interested in your genitals.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, for one it refutes any creationism since 6,000 is a lot less than 58,000 ...
Also, there's a lot of other evidence for time periods, you mention one, one that's used mostly to date more recent archaeological finds since the other methods tend to work only for really long periods of time. Which means you either know nothing of science, or you're ignoring any evidence you cannot decry using a creationist website.
Good points.

Siro is obviously a Genuine Catholic™

I suspect he's seriously hurting about now-- as more information comes to light that the current Pope-ums is about to be tried for serious crimes.

Couldn't happen to a more deserving pope-ums either...

... Ratzinger needs to be put in jail.
Thinking

Hounslow, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Why would I use carbon dating where it's not applicable?

You said carbon dating was only good for 3000 years.

Which means you're wrong. Again.
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
You muppet
Siro

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Thinking wrote:
Why would I use carbon dating where it's not applicable?
You said carbon dating was only good for 3000 years.
Which means you're wrong. Again.
<quoted text>
Then what do you use for dating?(obvious punchline...he uses a pic of KKs face on his blowup doll...HAAAAAAAAA!)
You maltheists just like to declare that something is a fact because it suits your argument/rant even though you yourselves cannot explain it.
Anyone can make anything look good on paper (like your personals ads in the Truck Stop Herald....HAAAAAAAA!)

You could walk down the street and pick up a pebble and declare it to be 4 billion years old. Does that make it a fact?
KittenKoder can declare himself to be a female. Is it a fact?
He can also declare he is Queen of Uranus (well considering it is your bumhole, in this case hes probably right....BAH-DUM-TSSSSSS!)

Youre amateur to say the least, jacking off over National Geographic doesnt make you a scientist (it just makes you ready for Kitten...BOOM BOOM!)
Siro

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
When some old piece of bone is found you maltheists jump for joy saying that it proves no God, billions of years, chimps turning into people etc.
None of your 'progressive' scientists have found the 'missing link' and are too busy forging evidence about supposed global warming in order to tax people to death in order to save the planet.
Wheres the missing link????
Its between your legs!(sharp HAH!)

Poof

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 3,181 - 3,200 of5,550
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••