“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#3272 Feb 13, 2013
From http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...
trifecta1 wrote:
I think homosexuals are hateful and resentful of Christians for what Christians say about they lifestyle. Homosexuals are the Bigots.
Thinking

Yeovil, UK

#3273 Feb 13, 2013
Wrong.
Again.
More like 58000-62000 years, cuntface.
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
Seeing as carbon dating can only measure up to 3000 years...

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#3274 Feb 13, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
Wow, ItAint... that is one messed up True Believer™.
Siro

Brisbane, Australia

#3275 Feb 14, 2013
Thinking wrote:
Wrong.
Again.
More like 58000-62000 years, cuntface.
<quoted text>
Hey you talking bumhole even IF your 58-62k is correct there still is a huge difference between that and billions of years.

You muppet

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#3276 Feb 14, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>Well she is forced to wear a burka, she had her genitals mutilated as an infant, she was thighed until the age of 10. You can imagine how messed up she is.
You wife?

Location hidden

#3277 Feb 14, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>Well she is forced to wear a burka, she had her genitals mutilated as an infant, she was thighed until the age of 10. You can imagine how messed up she is.
I meant you're wife?

Location hidden

#3278 Feb 14, 2013
Just kidding its yo wife!

Location hidden

#3279 Feb 14, 2013
More like our -h-r-!

Since: Mar 11

United States

#3280 Feb 14, 2013
So what is like having your genitals mutilated for Allah when you were 10?
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey you talking bumhole even IF your 58-62k is correct there still is a huge difference between that and billions of years.
You muppet

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#3281 Feb 14, 2013
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
You muppet
Well, for one it refutes any creationism since 6,000 is a lot less than 58,000 ...

Also, there's a lot of other evidence for time periods, you mention one, one that's used mostly to date more recent archaeological finds since the other methods tend to work only for really long periods of time. Which means you either know nothing of science, or you're ignoring any evidence you cannot decry using a creationist website.

Location hidden

#3282 Feb 14, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>So what is like having your genitals mutilated for Allah when you were 10?
Now he's interested in your genitals.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#3283 Feb 14, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, for one it refutes any creationism since 6,000 is a lot less than 58,000 ...
Also, there's a lot of other evidence for time periods, you mention one, one that's used mostly to date more recent archaeological finds since the other methods tend to work only for really long periods of time. Which means you either know nothing of science, or you're ignoring any evidence you cannot decry using a creationist website.
Good points.

Siro is obviously a Genuine Catholic™

I suspect he's seriously hurting about now-- as more information comes to light that the current Pope-ums is about to be tried for serious crimes.

Couldn't happen to a more deserving pope-ums either...

... Ratzinger needs to be put in jail.
Thinking

Yeovil, UK

#3284 Feb 15, 2013
Why would I use carbon dating where it's not applicable?

You said carbon dating was only good for 3000 years.

Which means you're wrong. Again.
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
You muppet
Siro

Australia

#3285 Feb 15, 2013
Thinking wrote:
Why would I use carbon dating where it's not applicable?
You said carbon dating was only good for 3000 years.
Which means you're wrong. Again.
<quoted text>
Then what do you use for dating?(obvious punchline...he uses a pic of KKs face on his blowup doll...HAAAAAAAAA!)
You maltheists just like to declare that something is a fact because it suits your argument/rant even though you yourselves cannot explain it.
Anyone can make anything look good on paper (like your personals ads in the Truck Stop Herald....HAAAAAAAA!)

You could walk down the street and pick up a pebble and declare it to be 4 billion years old. Does that make it a fact?
KittenKoder can declare himself to be a female. Is it a fact?
He can also declare he is Queen of Uranus (well considering it is your bumhole, in this case hes probably right....BAH-DUM-TSSSSSS!)

Youre amateur to say the least, jacking off over National Geographic doesnt make you a scientist (it just makes you ready for Kitten...BOOM BOOM!)
Siro

Australia

#3286 Feb 15, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
When some old piece of bone is found you maltheists jump for joy saying that it proves no God, billions of years, chimps turning into people etc.
None of your 'progressive' scientists have found the 'missing link' and are too busy forging evidence about supposed global warming in order to tax people to death in order to save the planet.
Wheres the missing link????
Its between your legs!(sharp HAH!)

Poof
Thinking

Hounslow, UK

#3287 Feb 15, 2013
Stop grooming me.
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
Then what do you use for dating?(obvious punchline...he uses a pic of KKs face on his blowup doll...HAAAAAAAAA!)
You maltheists just like to declare that something is a fact because it suits your argument/rant even though you yourselves cannot explain it.
Anyone can make anything look good on paper (like your personals ads in the Truck Stop Herald....HAAAAAAAA!)
You could walk down the street and pick up a pebble and declare it to be 4 billion years old. Does that make it a fact?
KittenKoder can declare himself to be a female. Is it a fact?
He can also declare he is Queen of Uranus (well considering it is your bumhole, in this case hes probably right....BAH-DUM-TSSSSSS!)
Youre amateur to say the least, jacking off over National Geographic doesnt make you a scientist (it just makes you ready for Kitten...BOOM BOOM!)
Thinking

Hounslow, UK

#3288 Feb 15, 2013
The missing link is a religitard straw man.
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
When some old piece of bone is found you maltheists jump for joy saying that it proves no God, billions of years, chimps turning into people etc.
None of your 'progressive' scientists have found the 'missing link' and are too busy forging evidence about supposed global warming in order to tax people to death in order to save the planet.
Wheres the missing link????
Its between your legs!(sharp HAH!)
Poof
Siro

Australia

#3289 Feb 15, 2013
Thinking wrote:
Stop grooming me.
<quoted text>
Why is it that you have a different location everytime you post?
Glasgow, Swindon, Kingston on Thames etc.?
Either youre cuckoldpaul driving ChristineM around to black areas for hookups or youre driving the atheist bus between toilets
Thinking

Hounslow, UK

#3290 Feb 15, 2013
Why? Are you stalking me?

My ISP is BT- they route wherever they like across the whole country.
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
Either youre cuckoldpaul driving ChristineM around to black areas for hookups or youre driving the atheist bus between toilets

Since: Mar 11

United States

#3291 Feb 15, 2013
He is driving around saving little Muslim girls from getting their genitals mutilated. Sorry he didn't get to you in time.
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 8 min ChristineM 230,889
Heaven 48 min susanblange 41
Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) 2 hr Ooogah Boogah 14,391
Evidence for God! 3 hr Uncle Sam 38
Former Atheist Academic Who Rejected God and Be... 4 hr tha Professor 76
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 4 hr Chiclets 23,039
Our world came from nothing? 6 hr _Bad Company 1,103

Atheism People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE