Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#3212 Feb 10, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol! You assume too much. You also try to twist and turn things for your benefit. I apologize if you hate your mother because she was religious, but that doesn't mean it's my fault you went through that. The Pope believes evolution exists so relax there it you'll need your scientists blood pressure medication. If I were a preacher I would be preaching, saying passages, etc... Now go eat some catnip.
Do us a favour and limit your posts to two lines. There is only so much bullsh*t one can accept on a page.

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#3213 Feb 10, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>Do us a favour and limit your posts to two lines. There is only so much bullsh*t one can accept on a page.
Who is speaking with you?

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#3214 Feb 10, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Do us a favour and limit your posts to two lines. There is only so much bullsh*t one can accept on a page.
Indeed.

Location hidden

#3215 Feb 10, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Indeed.
Oh no! Chester is back!

Location hidden

#3216 Feb 10, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>Do us a favour and limit your posts to two lines. There is only so much bullsh*t one can accept on a page.
Do us a favor and jump off a mountain.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#3217 Feb 11, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's us? It's just you and your sorry creationist ass beaten to a pulp and still unable to prove a morsel of your ridiculous beliefs to Us.
Thinking

Yeovil, UK

#3218 Feb 11, 2013
What is your Indian name?

Running Mouth?
Sitting Down?
Talking Bollocks?
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Which tribe? I make way too much for any government assistance and I have graduated. My grandfather was a Native American also but he passed at 98. I believe Native Americans should be able to get all benefits. Sorry to hear that.

Location hidden

#3219 Feb 11, 2013
Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>What is your Indian name?

Running Mouth?
Sitting Down?
Talking Bollocks?
Awe...somebody needs to make fun of Native Americans. Didn't realize you needed attention.

Location hidden

#3220 Feb 11, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>Who's us? It's just you and your sorry creationist ass beaten to a pulp and still unable to prove a morsel of your ridiculous beliefs to Us.
So are you jumping yet?
Thinking

Yeovil, UK

#3221 Feb 11, 2013
Not me. I'm not making fun of Native Americans. Not at all.

I'm making fun of you.
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Awe...somebody needs to make fun of Native Americans. Didn't realize you needed attention.
Thinking

Yeovil, UK

#3222 Feb 11, 2013
Why?
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Siro

Australia

#3223 Feb 11, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, welcome to the hypocrisy of atheism.
These 'people' are nothing more than marxist white supremacists and even then they still turn on you. I am Australian and got called a criminal and that I came from a criminal bloodline.
Why? I dont know?
The only thing I can think of is my belief in God and to them that makes me a criminal.
They said I was of criminal blood because Australia was once a penal colony, when I pointed out that the overwhelming majority of convicts were Anglo-Saxon and I am not and nor a descendant of convicts their PC thinking went into a tailspin.
And they did their usual one liner insults or posted unrelated rants.
The maltheist filth here are in the same mold of the World Church of The Creator which is an avowedly atheist white supremacy group.

Think Frankfurt School with a racial attitude.

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#3224 Feb 11, 2013
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
I donot have to play the pervert card, those I mentioned played it themselves.
Maybe you should bother to read their writings, I didnt tell KK to post on tranny and queer forums.
I didnt tell ChristineM to publish her sex stories on an adult site.
And I didnt tell bob to post his ambiguous rants (DONT CALL ME GAY but theres nothing wrong with it. Maybe he watches reruns of Seinfeld)
You claim not to be an atheist, yet you are as ambiguous as bob.
Thats what moral relativism does to you, you simply have no sense of right and wrong unless it gives you pleasure or pain.
Youre a hedonist like the rest of the maltheist dirtbags on this site
You make excuses for your excuses. You're just a nasty person with no intellect and all you can do is play the gay card, the demon card, name calling cards.

It's those like you who are killing of extremist religion. I thank you more than you know. The only problem is that good Christians suffer because of your actions. Thank goodness there are good Christians in this world. Many wonderful people are Christians, but more and more, there are those like you to help kill off the religion altogether and end anything good that might come of it.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#3225 Feb 11, 2013
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
You want me to stop playing the gay card?
Then stop playing the victim card.
I did in no way play the victim card. I said I overcame the educational barrier for Native Americans. That's far from playing a victim card.

I don't play the game of 'you stop and I'll stop'. It's just another diversion on your part. You know you have nothing to offer, but you still continue to make excuses for your actions.

Maybe you should consider making some positive comments now and then.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#3226 Feb 11, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you lack the meaning of educational barrier. It figures.
Then maybe you can educate me on what your definition of 'educational barrier' means.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#3227 Feb 11, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Which tribe? I make way too much for any government assistance and I have graduated. My grandfather was a Native American also but he passed at 98. I believe Native Americans should be able to get all benefits. Sorry to hear that.
If one is Native American and does not live on a reservation, they are unseen, unheard, and many times, uneducated because they are not considered with other minorities.

I am Cherokee, Eastern Band.
Siro

Sydney, Australia

#3228 Feb 11, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> If one is Native American and does not live on a reservation, they are unseen, unheard, and many times, uneducated because they are not considered with other minorities.
A smart person is a smart person regardless of race, they dont need affirmative action handouts like you seem to think youre entitled to because you are 'Native American'.
Are you 100% racially Native American rather than a cracka one drop who is Indian by political definition?
Thinking

Yeovil, UK

#3229 Feb 11, 2013
I met a chef at our local that is learning Cherokee. He's black, and descended from slaves that were freed by Cherokee in the US. I didn't even know that happened until I met him. He was really nice to our last dog and would cook her extra veg (her favourite).
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> If one is Native American and does not live on a reservation, they are unseen, unheard, and many times, uneducated because they are not considered with other minorities.
Thinking

Yeovil, UK

#3230 Feb 11, 2013
Who is "they"? I for one didn't attack Australians. Quite the reverse, in fact.

I can't prove you're not a criminal though.
That's not for me to prove.
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, welcome to the hypocrisy of atheism.
These 'people' are nothing more than marxist white supremacists and even then they still turn on you. I am Australian and got called a criminal and that I came from a criminal bloodline.
Why? I dont know?
The only thing I can think of is my belief in God and to them that makes me a criminal.
They said I was of criminal blood because Australia was once a penal colony, when I pointed out that the overwhelming majority of convicts were Anglo-Saxon and I am not and nor a descendant of convicts their PC thinking went into a tailspin.
And they did their usual one liner insults or posted unrelated rants.
The maltheist filth here are in the same mold of the World Church of The Creator which is an avowedly atheist white supremacy group.
Think Frankfurt School with a racial attitude.
Siro

Sydney, Australia

#3231 Feb 11, 2013
Thinking wrote:
I met a chef at our local that is learning Cherokee. He's black, and descended from slaves that were freed by Cherokee in the US. I didn't even know that happened until I met him. He was really nice to our last dog and would cook her extra veg (her favourite).
<quoted text>
A black chef learning cherokee in the UK who cooks vegetables for dogs?

Speaks for itself.........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 28 min Eagle 12 232,938
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 1 hr woodtick57 2,407
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 1 hr _Bad Company 23,208
A New Kinder, Gentler Atheism 1 hr _Bad Company 163
Yes, atheists can be fundamentalists 19 hr Thinking 3
Is 'naturalism' a bleak philosophical outlook? ... Sun Mikko 2
Christians More Supportive of Torture Than Non-... Sun Thinking 3
More from around the web