Comments
3,101 - 3,120 of 5,577 Comments Last updated Thursday Aug 14

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#3192 Feb 10, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>Yes it's very revealing how he insults people. From our info so far:

1. He has issues around his education - maybe he's been picked on for being stupid - makes sense.
2. He seems fixated with givemelibertys wife (EW is unmarried)
3. His adhomems are usually pedophile related.

I am willing to bet 99% chance EW is a pedophile. Its just too specific and freudian to be chance. We'll do well to report him.
Being that you and Givethemliberty are the same person, you are infatuated with trannies and she-males. Oh but what a great person you are. Bwahaha'. Move on and move out of your mom's basement already.

Location hidden

#3193 Feb 10, 2013
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>Oh NO!
The conspiracy widens!!!!!
You make unsubstantiated claims about EW being a pervert, ok lets look at your 'gods'.....

KittenKoder - a known transvestite who posted on the transexual topix forum about how 'pre-op' transexuals should be able to parade naked around young girls.

ChristineM - a known coalburner who has a husband in a cuckold marriage. She has anonymous sex with multiple black men simply because theyre black.

Bob of Quantum-Faith - ambiguously gay.

And you make claims about EW?

Pervert
Great post! I agree!

Location hidden

#3194 Feb 10, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>I give to my church and I also handle their finances so I make the reports and decide where monies need to go. But my company donates a lot of money to organizations and I give a lot to children in need. As far as Bob and Givethemliberty, I will not stop bothering them. We go way back and they love getting nasty about things so I decided to return the favor. Of course you will support their thoughts but its ok. I am not trying to friend, I just acknowledged what you posted. I was just pleased. Now as far as the bible or religion, I am not pushing that on you either. I don't have a right to do that. Of course Skeptic will say I made all these claims and post as me, but he has failed to prove his claims. Open your eyes and see what is being said before you single in on one individual. Have a great Sunday!
And "you" after friend

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#3195 Feb 10, 2013
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words you are into Gaia worship, go give al gore a call
You can fantasize anything you like about me. Just leave my clothes on when doing so as it would be creepy to do otherwise.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#3196 Feb 10, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
So no proof of god then. Better sh*t the f*ck up.
Like I said, any of the fundies can fantasize about what I believe all they like as long as in their fantasies I still have my clothing on.

Location hidden

#3197 Feb 10, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Like I said, any of the fundies can fantasize about what I believe all they like as long as in their fantasies I still have my clothing on.
Who is fantasizing about you?

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#3198 Feb 10, 2013
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh NO!
The conspiracy widens!!!!!
You make unsubstantiated claims about EW being a pervert, ok lets look at your 'gods'.....
KittenKoder - a known transvestite who posted on the transexual topix forum about how 'pre-op' transexuals should be able to parade naked around young girls.
ChristineM - a known coalburner who has a husband in a cuckold marriage. She has anonymous sex with multiple black men simply because theyre black.
Bob of Quantum-Faith - ambiguously gay.
And you make claims about EW?
Pervert
Ah, another fundie playing the gay card because they have nothing else. No proof of their God. No proof of any kind of humanity within them. No proof of anything except they have no intelligence to share.

Location hidden

#3199 Feb 10, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Ah, another fundie playing the gay card because they have nothing else. No proof of their God. No proof of any kind of humanity within them. No proof of anything except they have no intelligence to share.
Why do you defend when these claims are true? Why use the Educational Barrier when you haven't researched if this is true or not? Again you are one sided.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#3200 Feb 10, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you defend when these claims are true? Why use the Educational Barrier when you haven't researched if this is true or not? Again you are one sided.
There was an educational barrier 40 years ago. Today there is hardly such a thing. You have the opportunity to apply for grants and other means of getting an education but you CHOOSE to spend your time on Topix so don't keep on about the 'educational barrier'. More than 50% of those applying for and getting grants are minorities, including women, African Americans, Latinos and even illegal aliens, so don't give me any sh*t about 'educational barrier'. Where there is a will, there is a way. Save up and pay for one course at a time if that's what you need to do. If you did not graduate high school, there are programs in almost every county around this country where you can get a GED free of charge. Go from there.

I am 3 years away from being 70, and take a course every time I get a chance. I don't have a degree, but I have 3 years worth of college now and probably before I die will have a degree because I don't use the excuse of 'educational barriers' or any other such nonsense to get out of the work it takes to make oneself educated.

There are no excuses in this country for being ignorant. NONE. So go out and get an education or stop the whining and excuses.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#3201 Feb 10, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
And by the way, I am Native American...the least likely to get an education grant of any people in the US. I have to depend on the college to find funds for me to take a semester at a time. Ain't that a hoot? An ORIGINAL citizen that has the hardest time getting an education but works to do it anyway!
Siro

Sydney, Australia

#3202 Feb 10, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Ah, another fundie playing the gay card because they have nothing else. No proof of their God. No proof of any kind of humanity within them. No proof of anything except they have no intelligence to share.
I donot have to play the pervert card, those I mentioned played it themselves.
Maybe you should bother to read their writings, I didnt tell KK to post on tranny and queer forums.
I didnt tell ChristineM to publish her sex stories on an adult site.
And I didnt tell bob to post his ambiguous rants (DONT CALL ME GAY but theres nothing wrong with it. Maybe he watches reruns of Seinfeld)

You claim not to be an atheist, yet you are as ambiguous as bob.
Thats what moral relativism does to you, you simply have no sense of right and wrong unless it gives you pleasure or pain.
Youre a hedonist like the rest of the maltheist dirtbags on this site
Siro

Sydney, Australia

#3203 Feb 10, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> And by the way, I am Native American...the least likely to get an education grant of any people in the US. I have to depend on the college to find funds for me to take a semester at a time. Ain't that a hoot? An ORIGINAL citizen that has the hardest time getting an education but works to do it anyway!
You want me to stop playing the gay card?
Then stop playing the victim card.

Location hidden

#3204 Feb 10, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>There was an educational barrier 40 years ago. Today there is hardly such a thing. You have the opportunity to apply for grants and other means of getting an education but you CHOOSE to spend your time on Topix so don't keep on about the 'educational barrier'. More than 50% of those applying for and getting grants are minorities, including women, African Americans, Latinos and even illegal aliens, so don't give me any sh*t about 'educational barrier'. Where there is a will, there is a way. Save up and pay for one course at a time if that's what you need to do. If you did not graduate high school, there are programs in almost every county around this country where you can get a GED free of charge. Go from there.

I am 3 years away from being 70, and take a course every time I get a chance. I don't have a degree, but I have 3 years worth of college now and probably before I die will have a degree because I don't use the excuse of 'educational barriers' or any other such nonsense to get out of the work it takes to make oneself educated.

There are no excuses in this country for being ignorant. NONE. So go out and get an education or stop the whining and excuses.
I guess you lack the meaning of educational barrier. It figures.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#3205 Feb 10, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Again you make stance. But you haven't proven anything. Now post when I preached, tried to convert, etc...
By wrongly discrediting science, you are preaching, and I'd wager that's how you make money, as a preacher. Otherwise you'd be grateful for the life science has made possible, such as not laboring in the fields all day and the medical science that you depend on to live beyond age 20.

Location hidden

#3206 Feb 10, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>And by the way, I am Native American...the least likely to get an education grant of any people in the US. I have to depend on the college to find funds for me to take a semester at a time. Ain't that a hoot? An ORIGINAL citizen that has the hardest time getting an education but works to do it anyway!
Really? Which tribe? I make way too much for any government assistance and I have graduated. My grandfather was a Native American also but he passed at 98. I believe Native Americans should be able to get all benefits. Sorry to hear that.

Location hidden

#3207 Feb 10, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>By wrongly discrediting science, you are preaching, and I'd wager that's how you make money, as a preacher. Otherwise you'd be grateful for the life science has made possible, such as not laboring in the fields all day and the medical science that you depend on to live beyond age 20.
Lol! You assume too much. You also try to twist and turn things for your benefit. I apologize if you hate your mother because she was religious, but that doesn't mean it's my fault you went through that. The Pope believes evolution exists so relax there it you'll need your scientists blood pressure medication. If I were a preacher I would be preaching, saying passages, etc... Now go eat some catnip.

Location hidden

#3208 Feb 10, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>Lol! You assume too much. You also try to twist and turn things for your benefit. I apologize if you hate your mother because she was religious, but that doesn't mean it's my fault you went through that. The Pope believes evolution exists so relax there it you'll need your scientists blood pressure medication. If I were a preacher I would be preaching, saying passages, etc... Now go eat some catnip.
It is or

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#3209 Feb 10, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol! You assume too much. You also try to twist and turn things for your benefit. I apologize if you hate your mother because she was religious, but that doesn't mean it's my fault you went through that. The Pope believes evolution exists so relax there it you'll need your scientists blood pressure medication. If I were a preacher I would be preaching, saying passages, etc... Now go eat some catnip.
So ... you can't counter anything I posted at all. Good to know.

Location hidden

#3210 Feb 10, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>So ... you can't counter anything I posted at all. Good to know.
Do you also pat yourself on your back too. You seem really depressed. I guess reading is hard for you. It's ok little girl.

Location hidden

#3211 Feb 10, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>So ... you can't counter anything I posted at all. Good to know.
This one seems like a happy person.(Sarcasm)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheists that tout free thinking use bully tact... 1 hr Patrick 13
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 hr Patrick 226,341
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 3 hr Patrick 21,502
Our world came from nothing? 4 hr CunningLinguist 422
Atheists forgetting the meaning of freedom 6 hr Jaimie 46
Should Uninformed Opinion Be Respected? 9 hr Patrick 27
How much faith it takes to believe in Evolution. 9 hr Patrick 172
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••