|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>Water_Nimfo is getting her arse kicked.
Ignore this.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Outstanding! I agree about taking care of others! I donate to many charities every year and to my church. I even helped a couple with a home. I may not agree with you on the bible but I can respect that. I will tell you my stance on things, I don't preach to anyone, I don't push my religion either. You will not find one post of me doing so. I believe in the freedom of religion or freedom from. This is America and I am all about choice. Ok, I met a good person that I can respect. Good for what you believe in when it comes to others.
This is the lying troll that calls atheists child molestors and hitler when he can't get anyone to believe his creationist myth that the earth is 6000 years old.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignore this.
Its better if you don't type, that we we can ignore it all.

Since: Mar 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Yes indeed. Not much of a surprise though as that is the Christian set of morality, do whatever but say rub a dub dub Jesus and all is forgiven.
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
It's what they do best, apart from lying.
Do they not claim that without their imaginary god, they would be amoral?
So it is pretty much a given, they are closet pedophiles and worse.

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Thinking wrote:
When did Water Nymph say she was?
<quoted text>
At no point ever.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, who is writing to you?
This is a public forum. If you write something here, anyone can comment. If you want a personal conversation, try t-mail, e-mail, snail mail or carrier pigeon. Otherwise, everyone present can answer your posts.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad you aren't a good person
How many times do you have to be wrong before you 'get' what a good person is? You certainly do not exhibit the qualities of a good person. You just exhibit the qualities of a bloated, self-sanctified, ignorant religious bigot.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, she puts out. Now Bob, no need to go abuse her now.
This is the post of someone who is jealous and so ignorant of their own religion that they have no recourse except to make derogatory sexual remarks about others. You call people molesters, say they put out, etc because you realize that you are intellectually beaten.

I personally love to have people like you on a thread. It shows just what religious extremism does to people.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Didja now?
No. Just more lies. You know all about those, don't you?

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you like children? I don't understand. You really need counseling and jail time. You couldn't even keep your wife. You are such a pedophile. Poor lost soul.
You're not perfect, and you're not educated. All you can do is make up lies and talk about other peoples losses. Why don't you talk about your losses?

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Educated What wrote:
Chester posting like he's innocent. Givethemliberty liberty pissed off because his wife is a theist. I would say to Givethemliberty to help Chester buy a Filipino wife but Chester would pick a young one. I guess there's no hope.
And you'd pick someone a hundred years old over a young wife? Youse funny. You don't even think about what you say before you vomit your ignorance all over Topix.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Water_Nimfo is getting her arse kicked.
Certainly not by the religious extremists here like you.

All that's happening is that the lot of you are showing your perversions and ignorance. But that's a good thing. It's here for all to see for as long as Topix allows it to stay.

You're killing off your hateful version of God one post at a time and that is a good thing for the inhabitants of earth.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Outstanding! I agree about taking care of others! I donate to many charities every year and to my church. I even helped a couple with a home. I may not agree with you on the bible but I can respect that. I will tell you my stance on things, I don't preach to anyone, I don't push my religion either. You will not find one post of me doing so. I believe in the freedom of religion or freedom from. This is America and I am all about choice. Ok, I met a good person that I can respect. Good for what you believe in when it comes to others.
Almost everyone on earth can find something on which they agree. The problem is that most people don't look for the likenesses, but the differences. Then they point at the differences and judge without knowing the other person.

When you come on a thread and act as if you have something others don't have simply because of your religion, then accuse people of terrible things because they disagree with you, you only cause problems for yourself. Stop accusing people of being molesters. Stop accusing them of being perverts. Stop talking trash about their wives. I think you'll get a lot nicer things in return. But that's just an opinion and worth exactly what you paid for it.

Giving to your church is different than giving to humanity. Only about 5% of what churches receive actually goes to help the needy. Get a copy of your church's expenditures and I think you'll see that you're supporting a pastor, a building and religious literature. None of those things help the needy. But I understand that some people need a building in which to gather and feel loved and wanted. I'm okay with that.
Siro

Leichhardt, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> No. I am not an atheist. I'm an agnostic.
I do not have proof of a God, but I do not have proof that there is not one. I do have proof that a God such as the ones described in holy books cannot exist, but that does not rule out the existence of a God/Goddess of some sort.
I think that as human beings, we are to do for all other human beings as much as we can. We are to take care of those less fortunate. We are to be good stewards of that which we are blessed...the earth, other human beings, animals, resources. If that's not good enough for your God, then I do not wish to worship it.
In other words you are into Gaia worship, go give al gore a call

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> Certainly not by the religious extremists here like you.
All that's happening is that the lot of you are showing your perversions and ignorance. But that's a good thing. It's here for all to see for as long as Topix allows it to stay.
You're killing off your hateful version of God one post at a time and that is a good thing for the inhabitants of earth.
Yes it's very revealing how he insults people. From our info so far:

1. He has issues around his education - maybe he's been picked on for being stupid - makes sense.
2. He seems fixated with givemelibertys wife (EW is unmarried)
3. His adhomems are usually pedophile related.

I am willing to bet 99% chance EW is a pedophile. Its just too specific and freudian to be chance. We'll do well to report him.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words you are into Gaia worship, go give al gore a call
So no proof of god then. Better sh*t the f*ck up.
Siro

Leichhardt, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it's very revealing how he insults people. From our info so far:
1. He has issues around his education - maybe he's been picked on for being stupid - makes sense.
I am willing to bet 99% chance EW is a pedophile. Its just too specific and freudian to be chance. We'll do well to report him.
Oh NO!
The conspiracy widens!!!!!
You make unsubstantiated claims about EW being a pervert, ok lets look at your 'gods'.....

KittenKoder - a known transvestite who posted on the transexual topix forum about how 'pre-op' transexuals should be able to parade naked around young girls.

ChristineM - a known coalburner who has a husband in a cuckold marriage. She has anonymous sex with multiple black men simply because theyre black.

Bob of Quantum-Faith - ambiguously gay.

And you make claims about EW?

Pervert

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>This is the lying troll that calls atheists child molestors and hitler when he can't get anyone to believe his creationist myth that the earth is 6000 years old.
Again you make stance. But you haven't proven anything. Now post when I preached, tried to convert, etc...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Almost everyone on earth can find something on which they agree. The problem is that most people don't look for the likenesses, but the differences. Then they point at the differences and judge without knowing the other person.

When you come on a thread and act as if you have something others don't have simply because of your religion, then accuse people of terrible things because they disagree with you, you only cause problems for yourself. Stop accusing people of being molesters. Stop accusing them of being perverts. Stop talking trash about their wives. I think you'll get a lot nicer things in return. But that's just an opinion and worth exactly what you paid for it.

Giving to your church is different than giving to humanity. Only about 5% of what churches receive actually goes to help the needy. Get a copy of your church's expenditures and I think you'll see that you're supporting a pastor, a building and religious literature. None of those things help the needy. But I understand that some people need a building in which to gather and feel loved and wanted. I'm okay with that.
I give to my church and I also handle their finances so I make the reports and decide where monies need to go. But my company donates a lot of money to organizations and I give a lot to children in need. As far as Bob and Givethemliberty, I will not stop bothering them. We go way back and they love getting nasty about things so I decided to return the favor. Of course you will support their thoughts but its ok. I am not trying to friend, I just acknowledged what you posted. I was just pleased. Now as far as the bible or religion, I am not pushing that on you either. I don't have a right to do that. Of course Skeptic will say I made all these claims and post as me, but he has failed to prove his claims. Open your eyes and see what is being said before you single in on one individual. Have a great Sunday!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>Yes it's very revealing how he insults people. From our info so far:

Lets bet! But how will you prove it!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Atheism Forum right now

Search the Atheism Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 min Aura Mytha 224,675
Atheists, give up your lost religion and seek t... (Nov '13) 28 min MrDesoto1 233
The Ultimate Evidence of God 33 min CunningLinguist 19
Atheists on the march in America (Aug '09) 59 min CunningLinguist 70,966
Our world came from nothing? 1 hr Patrick 266
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 3 hr Carchar king 21,409
How much faith it takes to believe in Evolution. 3 hr Carchar king 31
•••
•••