Thinking

Saffron Walden, UK

#3045 Jan 30, 2013
You're projecting. Typical religitard. Priests, stop f**king the kids...
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol! So I heard that the police are coming for you. You have been reported. Just turn yourself in.

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#3046 Jan 31, 2013
Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>You're projecting. Typical religitard. Priests, stop f**king the kids...
Where you spanking your Johnson when you posted this pervert?
Thinking

Saffron Walden, UK

#3047 Jan 31, 2013
Whose bell end do you spank?
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Where you spanking your Johnson when you posted this pervert?

Since: Mar 11

United States

#3048 Jan 31, 2013
Exactly. On the atheism and cowardice thread he goes on and on about him being a catholic. We can see that his Christian faith hasn't brought him happiness eh?

You would have to look long and hard to find a more miserable creature.
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> Posts like this make me really glad I left organized religion. Christianity has got to be on it's deathbed soon with people like you helping out. I will not grieve or shed a tear.

United States

#3049 Jan 31, 2013
Good grief does he love the man meat! He already admitted he has fun with She-males and now he is so d!ck crazy he even imagines male posters beating off

Good grief he should just call his favorite she-male again instead of drooling over every swinging d!ck he comes across.

Maybe that's why he is miserable? The church repressing his true natural desires.
Thinking wrote:
Whose bell end do you spank?
<quoted text>

Location hidden

#3050 Jan 31, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly. On the atheism and cowardice thread he goes on and on about him being a catholic. We can see that his Christian faith hasn't brought him happiness eh?

Lol!

Location hidden

#3051 Jan 31, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>Good grief does he love the man meat! He already admitted he has fun with She-males and now he is so d!ck crazy he even imagines male posters beating off

Good grief he should just call his favorite she-male again instead of drooling over every swinging d!ck he comes across.

Maybe that's why he is miserable? The church repressing his true natural desires.
Nope but I love your wife's taco.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#3052 Jan 31, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
Exactly. On the atheism and cowardice thread he goes on and on about him being a catholic. We can see that his Christian faith hasn't brought him happiness eh?
<quoted text>
Indeed you would (have to).

I almost feel sorry for him-- almost.

If I truly did feel pity, I wouldn't ignore his desperate pleas for attention-- ANY attention.

But I feel nothing but contempt for his whining.

He >>is<< a poster-child for atheism, though-- as in:

"don't let this happen to YOU"

“Fortes Fortuna Juvat, ”

Since: Dec 09

Wichita. Ks.

#3053 Jan 31, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed you would (have to).
I almost feel sorry for him-- almost.
If I truly did feel pity, I wouldn't ignore his desperate pleas for attention-- ANY attention.
But I feel nothing but contempt for his whining.
He >>is<< a poster-child for atheism, though-- as in:
"don't let this happen to YOU"
He does seem to have some serous unresolved issues if we knew what they were besides religion maybe just maybe we could help. I see anger, insecurity, and hate for others and life. But all that could be taken care of if one can see the truth and be happy with life.

So yes to a point I feel sorry and sympathy for people like him/her, but it is of their own making.

Location hidden

#3054 Jan 31, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>Good grief does he love the man meat! He already admitted he has fun with She-males and now he is so d!ck crazy he even imagines male posters beating off

Here's a prime example of no evidence. Prove it welfare case. Lol!

Location hidden

#3055 Jan 31, 2013
Very Cynical Person wrote:
<quoted text>He does seem to have some serous unresolved issues if we knew what they were besides religion maybe just maybe we could help. I see anger, insecurity, and hate for others and life. But all that could be taken care of if one can see the truth and be happy with life.

So yes to a point I feel sorry and sympathy for people like him/her, but it is of their own making.
Bwahahaha!!

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#3056 Jan 31, 2013

“The eye has it...”

Russell's Teapot

#3057 Jan 31, 2013
Langoliers wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =WPPlGFh6OpQXX&autoplay=1
I commend you on your initiative and proactive effort in posting directly to the - "The Dumbest Thing Posted by a Godbot" - thread.

KUDOS.

Lexington, KY

#3058 Feb 1, 2013
Better than him saying he wants to shoot non believers in the head executioner style as he did before.

Baby steps
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
I commend you on your initiative and proactive effort in posting directly to the - "The Dumbest Thing Posted by a Godbot" - thread.
KUDOS.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#3059 Feb 2, 2013
<quoted text>
He does seem to have some serous unresolved issues if we knew what they were besides religion maybe just maybe we could help. I see anger, insecurity, and hate for others and life. But all that could be taken care of if one can see the truth and be happy with life.
I suppose it may be his own fault, here.

Certainly I think it is his fault, that he comes across as a Troll--nobody is forcing him to be as trollish as possible after all.

But I still fell nothing but contempt for him. He barely qualifies as "human".

“Fortes Fortuna Juvat, ”

Wichita. Ks.

#3061 Feb 2, 2013
<quoted text>
I suppose it may be his own fault, here.
Certainly I think it is his fault, that he comes across as a Troll--nobody is forcing him to be as trollish as possible after all.
But I still fell nothing but contempt for him. He barely qualifies as "human".
OH donít get me wrong I can feel pity for someone and still have contempt for them.

Especially for reprobates with a paragod syndrome.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#3062 Feb 2, 2013
<quoted text>OH donít get me wrong I can feel pity for someone and still have contempt for them.
Especially for reprobates with a paragod syndrome.
My sympathy-engine has been severely strained by the sort of godbots Topix seems to attract.

:)

“Fortes Fortuna Juvat, ”

Wichita. Ks.

#3064 Feb 2, 2013
<quoted text>
My sympathy-engine has been severely strained by the sort of godbots Topix seems to attract.
I can understand that.

Lexington, KY

#3067 Feb 3, 2013
Same here and may I say welcome back Bob! You were sorely missed.
<quoted text>

Location hidden

#3068 Feb 3, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>Same here and may I say welcome back Bob! You were sorely missed.
Sorely? Bwahahaha!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Joe fortuna 233,132
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 7 hr Morse 2,615
Christians More Supportive of Torture Than Non-... 8 hr SnuffAGlobalist 18
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 8 hr Morse 23,260
$13.5m for jehovahís witness sex victim 12 hr P_Smith 2
Is 'naturalism' a bleak philosophical outlook? ... 12 hr P_Smith 9
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 14 hr Morse 1,455
More from around the web