|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Givemeliberty wrote:
The sheep don't like it when you show them an opening in the fence. They think it's bah bah bah bahhhhhhh bad :)
<quoted text>
Oh, indeed-- the sheep will remain penned up, even if there was no fence at all!

They are imprisoned within their own brainwashing.

It's truly a sad thing to see.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you and Bob contradict each other.
No-- we just disagree on some things.

Like any sentient, thinking beings will do from time to time.

But we manage to respect each other anyhow.

In direct contrast to ... you.

The word "respect" simply is not one you can understand.

Pity.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Contradiction, or in more accurate terms, difference is what creates progress, you clones can't learn or adapt because you're all too busy pretending to agree with each other instead of embracing your differences. So you are failures.
Yep.

Atheists and non-believers frequently disagree about many things.

But it is rare that these differences come to violent ends.

In direct contrast to ALL True Believers™, who's religious wars are so frequent, that it seems like that is ALL they do to one another.

4000 years of religious war in the Middle East alone is a testament to the "values" of True Believers™.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Givemeliberty wrote:
It's such a good thing there are lots of Christians in America! We atheists need someone to bag our groceries, mow our lawn, greet us at walmart, change our oil, do roofing for us and other menial tasks that are more your ilk's ahem speed.
Thank you Christians for taking and doing those low wage menial jobs! Oh and fill up with premium and wash the windshield, that's a good retard.
LOL!

I'm not sure I want a sheep to be putting volatile gasoline in my vehicle... they might do something stupid, because they think their delusional "god" compelled them to... meh.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason you and Bob contradick each other is that he is the puss you want while you still have a dick and thus behave like one
Pervert
Witness the Genuine Jewsus Love™ oozing forth from a True Believer™.

'Tis an ugly thing to behold.

As is the envy-- such hate can only come from deep envy.

Sad.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
And you just showed us what lazy parasites atheists are.
Living off the taxpayer and still demanding more.
Deadwood
Even more of the Genuine Jewsus Love™ oozing forth from a True Believer™.

'Tis an ugly thing to behold.

As is the envy-- such hate can only come from deep envy.

Sad.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Yep. So you don't mind being lumped in with Satanists as long as you get to say theists are the largest group. Thank you for that admission.
:)

Hiya, Water! Good to see you.

:D

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>More 'real' Christian talk.

Gotta love the way you guys are destroying your own religion. This is one of the reasons why young people are running, not walking, away from religion. The other is that they have the internet and can read all the discrepancies in your 'god inspired' book and know that no omnipotent being could be that inept.

There are many beautiful passages in the Bible, hidden among the genocide, murder, rape, slavery and other horrendous things. You just have to read the whole thing a couple of times to find those few small gems. Of course, other than some of the erotic poetry in the Song of Soloman, they can find those same good teachings in the secular world without the aid of a deity.

Being a decent human being requires no deity. You don't need a deity to know that it's wrong to murder, steal and lie. Those who say they can't not do those things without the fear of God are most likely going to end up in prison or dead.
[applause]

Nicely said. It's lovely to read your style of words again.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Givemeliberty wrote:
Wait! Christians going to the Christian forums an threads to discuss their Christian beliefs and thoughts?
What sorcery is this?!!!
<quoted text>
Monty Python's Flying Circus?

:D

Nice quote.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Givemeliberty wrote:
After he sent me over 30 messages in 4 friggen days I had to block the loser. I notice his envelope disappeared after he admitted his love for Vegas she-males. I wager I am not the only person that lonely chump has flooded their inbox box with his prattling.
<quoted text>
I had to do the same thing to Nanomaly-- she started flooding my inbox one day awhile back. She then crowed about blocking me, as I replied to the first several.

But I can type about 10 times faster than she can, so... it was most amusing, really. Sad, though-- to watch her melt-down like that. I've saved everything in a file, just in case.

You never know with a godbot-- they >>are<< prone to murder and violence after all.

The get it from their imaginary god, I suppose: the BuyBull >>is<< full of violence and murder.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Adam wrote:
"That the saints may enjoy their beatitude more thoroughly, and give more abundant
thanks for it to God, a perfect sight of the punishment of the damned is granted them."
- St. Thomas Aquinas
Nice man :D
It would be funny, if some Christians didnt actually think like this!
Indeed-- Genuine Christians™ delight at the very thought of permanent torture for anyone they personally do not approve of.

It's indicative of a very sick mind, to even contemplate infinite torture (hell). Let alone fantasize about doing that to others.

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>I see you are as clueless as ever-- let me repeat what I said: YOU are in the minority, silly boyo-- not atheists.

Here you go:

No-- you are not, unless you are Cat'Lick, you are in the minority.

Atheists and non-believers make up about 20% or so of the US.

Only Cat'Licks exceed that percentage. The rest of Genuine Christianity™ parcel out less than 15% or so--most brands are in the single digits.

So unless you are Cat'Lick? You are in a weak minority.

For you are not all the same-- I have seen your manifesto-- you put all the OTHER Genuine Christians™ into the "going to hell" basket.

And you only admit that YOUR tiny cult is the ONLY one who gets into heaven.

So, no-- you are in the minority bub. A rapidly shrinking one, too.

Atheist/non-believers is the fastest growing percentage in the world.

Pity about your cult.
Yawn. Sources please.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

<quoted text>No-- we just disagree on some things.

Pity.
Yawn. Don't really respect convicts.

Since: Mar 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

The simple minded sheep lack the IQ to understand people can have a difference of opinion and that's ok. My local atheist buddies have opinions all over the place even on facets if evolution and other science subjects let alone politics and such. And hey that's ok.

Us atheists are not robot drones like they are and honestly many of us are night and day in many regards and I honestly wouldn't want it any other way.
<quoted text>
No-- we just disagree on some things.
Pity.

Since: Mar 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

I actually ignored the retard's first 5-6 messages finally I responded with, I'm a dude my profile picture is mean to get under the skin of believers because she takes delight in infuriating your kind. He responded that if I was a man I must be a she-male because I was so sexy. Ignored. Then he responded with how he has experimented with she-males in Vegas and for me to forget about the IQ test bet that he wasn't going to do it and even if he did it would never put the money up so why not just come to Vegas where always is and have fun.:sigh: I told the she-male lover that I wasn't a she-male and was a large multiracial man married to a Filipino woman and to please leave my inbox alone. On and on he went and I just replied one more time that I was a married man and stop drooling on my Johnson and just go have some she-male fun in Vegas where he lives and how isn't it funny how number four lives in Vegas and are they related? He replies he has several topix screen names and that one was his fourth screen name get it? Number four? I sighed rolled my eyes and when I looked later he had flooded my inbox again so I blocked him.

Sad sad lonely loser man. He screams on here do me to post his PMs he sent but when I mention doing it he cries to the mods and I get a warning not to share people's private messages and just be polite and delete them.

He's a childish lonely loser with not a friend in the world.
<quoted text>
I had to do the same thing to Nanomaly-- she started flooding my inbox one day awhile back. She then crowed about blocking me, as I replied to the first several.
But I can type about 10 times faster than she can, so... it was most amusing, really. Sad, though-- to watch her melt-down like that. I've saved everything in a file, just in case.
You never know with a godbot-- they >>are<< prone to murder and violence after all.
The get it from their imaginary god, I suppose: the BuyBull >>is<< full of violence and murder.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

<quoted text>I had to do the same thing to Nanomaly-- she started flooding my inbox one day awhile back. She then crowed about blocking me, as I replied to the first several.

Bwahahahahahahaha! You two believe your own lies!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>I actually ignored the retard's first 5-6 messages finally I responded with, I'm a dude my profile picture is mean to get under the skin of believers because she takes delight in infuriating your kind. He responded that if I was a man I must be a she-male because I was so sexy. Ignored. Then he responded with how he has experimented with she-males in Vegas and for me to forget about the IQ test bet that he wasn't going to do it and even if he did it would never put the money up so why not just come to Vegas where always is and have fun.:sigh: I told the she-male lover that I wasn't a she-male and was a large multiracial man married to a Filipino woman and to please leave my inbox alone. On and on he went and I just replied one more time that I was a married man and stop drooling on my Johnson and just go have some she-male fun in Vegas where he lives and how isn't it funny how number four lives in Vegas and are they related? He replies he has several topix screen names and that one was his fourth screen name get it? Number four? I sighed rolled my eyes and when I looked later he had flooded my inbox again so I blocked him.

Sad sad lonely loser man. He screams on here do me to post his PMs he sent but when I mention doing it he cries to the mods and I get a warning not to share people's private messages and just be polite and delete them.

He's a childish lonely loser with not a friend in the world.
Bwahahahahahahaha! You don't have them cause they don't exist. Prove every claim. You preach evidence and evidence that now prove it. Remember you said you were in vacation and when you got back you would post. I'm waiting. While you make everything up, send your wife over so I can make a deposit in her. Send your mom to Bob, he's petrified and she's a -----.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>The simple minded sheep lack the IQ to understand people can have a difference of opinion and that's ok. My local atheist buddies have opinions all over the place even on facets if evolution and other science subjects let alone politics and such. And hey that's ok.

Us atheists are not robot drones like they are and honestly many of us are night and day in many regards and I honestly wouldn't want it any other way.
This is some funny stuff! Your wife is atheist so everything you post pertains to her. Bwahaha

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>This is some funny stuff! Your wife is atheist so everything you post pertains to her. Bwahaha
Lol! Did I say atheist? That sl-t is a theist.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol! Did I say atheist? That sl-t is a theist.
At least you've taken the initiative to post directly to this thread, which, is a big time saver for the atheists. You can call this your home if you'd like.

Kudos.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,881 - 2,900 of5,550
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••