“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#2945 Jan 24, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>You could discuss it on a religious thread. But you and other outcast Christians come here to do so. If you are not here to convert anyone, the only thing left is to try to prove that you are superior simply because you believe that those who don't believe as you do won't get the paradise you imagine you're getting.

There are very few Christians who come here and try to learn why we became non-Christians. Those few do not preach. They do not make personal remarks filled with hate and bitterness. You know them by their fruit, indeed. They are the ones who act like Jesus said to act. You are not among them.
Is this what you believe?

Location hidden

#2946 Jan 24, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Nope. I'm not an atheist. I'm not a Christian. My beliefs are my own, gleaned from study and meditation. They are mine alone. I don't expect anyone to follow in my footsteps. I don't need validation or approval from others for it to be sufficient for me. It is subject to change as my understanding changes. It's a belief of one, just like Christianity is. Each person believes as their experience, knowledge and circumstances dictate. Christians just need validation so badly that they will claim they believe as other Christians so they can be part of a group. I don't have that need. I lost it when I left my church. It wasn't easy, nor was it quick. But I did lose the need to be validated.

So no, I am definitely in denial.
Did I ask about your beliefs?

Location hidden

#2947 Jan 24, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't say amazed. Please don't lie and put words in my mouth. I said I was 'tickled'. That's nowhere near amazement. You're just funny. Of course, it's in a way that is not becoming of you, but still funny.

I also get tickled when someone tries to sidestep what is said by changing the wording in order to appear to themselves as having a leg up on someone. It does not go unnoticed on this thread, and you only make yourself appear dishonest and foolish.
Glad you're tickled (I guess). Lol!

Location hidden

#2948 Jan 24, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>For once, you're correct. But I don't threaten people with hell, try to do God's job or evade simple questions. I do however choose not to talk about my beliefs. As I said, it's mine and mine alone. I do not have universal answers for anyone and neither does anyone else. The difference is that I have sense enough to know the answers to my questions are for me alone and not universal. You have to find your own.
You just told me your beliefs.

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

#2949 Jan 24, 2013
Wait! Christians going to the Christian forums an threads to discuss their Christian beliefs and thoughts?

What sorcery is this?!!!

:)
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> You could discuss it on a religious thread. But you and other outcast Christians come here to do so. If you are not here to convert anyone, the only thing left is to try to prove that you are superior simply because you believe that those who don't believe as you do won't get the paradise you imagine you're getting.
There are very few Christians who come here and try to learn why we became non-Christians. Those few do not preach. They do not make personal remarks filled with hate and bitterness. You know them by their fruit, indeed. They are the ones who act like Jesus said to act. You are not among them.

“The Intrepid”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#2950 Jan 24, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Does your Catholic wife light up when you say that welfare case?
I just now noticed that you don't have an envelope in your avatar. Is this because these g-wads have been sending you hateful messages?

Location hidden

#2951 Jan 24, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I just now noticed that you don't have an envelope in your avatar. Is this because these g-wads have been sending you hateful messages?
Does it really matter?

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

#2952 Jan 24, 2013
After he sent me over 30 messages in 4 friggen days I had to block the loser. I notice his envelope disappeared after he admitted his love for Vegas she-males. I wager I am not the only person that lonely chump has flooded their inbox box with his prattling.
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I just now noticed that you don't have an envelope in your avatar. Is this because these g-wads have been sending you hateful messages?

Location hidden

#2953 Jan 24, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>After he sent me over 30 messages in 4 friggen days I had to block the loser. I notice his envelope disappeared after he admitted his love for Vegas she-males. I wager I am not the only person that lonely chump has flooded their inbox box with his prattling.
So why do you fantasize about it? Prove it.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#2954 Jan 25, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
So why do you fantasize about it? Prove it.
The creationist troll is back, re-brainwashed by his creationist masters.
Adam

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#2955 Jan 25, 2013
"That the saints may enjoy their beatitude more thoroughly, and give more abundant
thanks for it to God, a perfect sight of the punishment of the damned is granted them."
- St. Thomas Aquinas

Nice man :D

It would be funny, if some Christians didnt actually think like this!

Location hidden

#2956 Jan 25, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>The creationist troll is back, re-brainwashed by his creationist masters.
I see, same post again. Too stupid to get original.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#2957 Jan 25, 2013
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason you and Bob contradick each other is that he is the puss you want while you still have a dick and thus behave like one
Pervert
Aw, you're stalking me. Tell me, what is the evidence of your assertion here, or are you another liar for the delusion called religion?

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#2958 Jan 25, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol! If it makes you feel better but at this point you are the minority.
I see you are as clueless as ever-- let me repeat what I said: YOU are in the minority, silly boyo-- not atheists.

Here you go:

No-- you are not, unless you are Cat'Lick, you are in the minority.

Atheists and non-believers make up about 20% or so of the US.

Only Cat'Licks exceed that percentage. The rest of Genuine Christianity™ parcel out less than 15% or so--most brands are in the single digits.

So unless you are Cat'Lick? You are in a weak minority.

For you are not all the same-- I have seen your manifesto-- you put all the OTHER Genuine Christians™ into the "going to hell" basket.

And you only admit that YOUR tiny cult is the ONLY one who gets into heaven.

So, no-- you are in the minority bub. A rapidly shrinking one, too.

Atheist/non-believers is the fastest growing percentage in the world.

Pity about your cult.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#2959 Jan 25, 2013
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>Which would still make him more honest than Obama.
Nope.

Not even a little bit, sorry.

Rand Paul is ... how to put it? So disingenuous that if he said he was a man, we'd have to insist on a DNA test.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#2960 Jan 25, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
The sheep don't like it when you show them an opening in the fence. They think it's bah bah bah bahhhhhhh bad :)
<quoted text>
Oh, indeed-- the sheep will remain penned up, even if there was no fence at all!

They are imprisoned within their own brainwashing.

It's truly a sad thing to see.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#2961 Jan 25, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you and Bob contradict each other.
No-- we just disagree on some things.

Like any sentient, thinking beings will do from time to time.

But we manage to respect each other anyhow.

In direct contrast to ... you.

The word "respect" simply is not one you can understand.

Pity.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#2962 Jan 25, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Contradiction, or in more accurate terms, difference is what creates progress, you clones can't learn or adapt because you're all too busy pretending to agree with each other instead of embracing your differences. So you are failures.
Yep.

Atheists and non-believers frequently disagree about many things.

But it is rare that these differences come to violent ends.

In direct contrast to ALL True Believers™, who's religious wars are so frequent, that it seems like that is ALL they do to one another.

4000 years of religious war in the Middle East alone is a testament to the "values" of True Believers™.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#2963 Jan 25, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
It's such a good thing there are lots of Christians in America! We atheists need someone to bag our groceries, mow our lawn, greet us at walmart, change our oil, do roofing for us and other menial tasks that are more your ilk's ahem speed.
Thank you Christians for taking and doing those low wage menial jobs! Oh and fill up with premium and wash the windshield, that's a good retard.
LOL!

I'm not sure I want a sheep to be putting volatile gasoline in my vehicle... they might do something stupid, because they think their delusional "god" compelled them to... meh.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#2964 Jan 25, 2013
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason you and Bob contradick each other is that he is the puss you want while you still have a dick and thus behave like one
Pervert
Witness the Genuine Jewsus Love™ oozing forth from a True Believer™.

'Tis an ugly thing to behold.

As is the envy-- such hate can only come from deep envy.

Sad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 49 min Aura Mytha 233,131
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 5 hr Morse 2,615
Christians More Supportive of Torture Than Non-... 6 hr SnuffAGlobalist 18
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 6 hr Morse 23,260
$13.5m for jehovah’s witness sex victim 9 hr P_Smith 2
Is 'naturalism' a bleak philosophical outlook? ... 10 hr P_Smith 9
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 12 hr Morse 1,455
More from around the web