|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it.
You're on a thread for non-Christians discussing your religion. We didn't ask for it. We don't want to 'learn' from you. You came here unasked.

No more proof needed.

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Stalin anyone?
Why don't you elaborate on that remark?

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Why?
Why not ask. More importantly, why not answer? Are you ashamed of your sect of Christianity?

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol! If it makes you feel better but at this point you are the minority.
Denial doesn't make you correct. It just makes you in denial.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Your wife sure does service many people.
Says the true Christian who claims to have something better than the non-Christians.

You can't imagine how much it tickles me when you guys write stuff like this and show you have nothing, absolutely nothing, that would make someone want to join your religion.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Lay opinion.
Which is exactly what you have.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
And you just showed us what lazy parasites atheists are.
Living off the taxpayer and still demanding more.
Deadwood
Living off the taxpayer? When they are paying for groceries, car lubes, and all the other things mentioned? Please explain how they are living off the taxpayer. Please be specific.

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Yep. So you don't mind being lumped in with Satanists as long as you get to say theists are the largest group. Thank you for that admission.
Atheists are satanists too. Look at Laveys Satanist. Agnostics aren't atheist and neither are Buddhist. So your point is?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>You're on a thread for non-Christians discussing your religion. We didn't ask for it. We don't want to 'learn' from you. You came here unasked.

No more proof needed.
Where do I discuss my religion? Who have I tried to convert? Proof please.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you elaborate on that remark?
You know already.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Why not ask. More importantly, why not answer? Are you ashamed of your sect of Christianity?
Not at all but why is it important?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Denial doesn't make you correct. It just makes you in denial.
Are you in denial?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Says the true Christian who claims to have something better than the non-Christians.

You can't imagine how much it tickles me when you guys write stuff like this and show you have nothing, absolutely nothing, that would make someone want to join your religion.
Who's recruiting? Glad you're amazed.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Which is exactly what you have.
Same can be said about you.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Does your Catholic wife light up when you say that welfare case?
More 'real' Christian talk.

Gotta love the way you guys are destroying your own religion. This is one of the reasons why young people are running, not walking, away from religion. The other is that they have the internet and can read all the discrepancies in your 'god inspired' book and know that no omnipotent being could be that inept.

There are many beautiful passages in the Bible, hidden among the genocide, murder, rape, slavery and other horrendous things. You just have to read the whole thing a couple of times to find those few small gems. Of course, other than some of the erotic poetry in the Song of Soloman, they can find those same good teachings in the secular world without the aid of a deity.

Being a decent human being requires no deity. You don't need a deity to know that it's wrong to murder, steal and lie. Those who say they can't not do those things without the fear of God are most likely going to end up in prison or dead.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
You know already.
If I already knew what you meant by it, I wouldn't have asked. This is just your way of getting out of answering a perfectly legitimate question because your fingers overpowered your brain with silliness.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do I discuss my religion? Who have I tried to convert? Proof please.
You could discuss it on a religious thread. But you and other outcast Christians come here to do so. If you are not here to convert anyone, the only thing left is to try to prove that you are superior simply because you believe that those who don't believe as you do won't get the paradise you imagine you're getting.

There are very few Christians who come here and try to learn why we became non-Christians. Those few do not preach. They do not make personal remarks filled with hate and bitterness. You know them by their fruit, indeed. They are the ones who act like Jesus said to act. You are not among them.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you in denial?
Nope. I'm not an atheist. I'm not a Christian. My beliefs are my own, gleaned from study and meditation. They are mine alone. I don't expect anyone to follow in my footsteps. I don't need validation or approval from others for it to be sufficient for me. It is subject to change as my understanding changes. It's a belief of one, just like Christianity is. Each person believes as their experience, knowledge and circumstances dictate. Christians just need validation so badly that they will claim they believe as other Christians so they can be part of a group. I don't have that need. I lost it when I left my church. It wasn't easy, nor was it quick. But I did lose the need to be validated.

So no, I am definitely in denial.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's recruiting? Glad you're amazed.
I didn't say amazed. Please don't lie and put words in my mouth. I said I was 'tickled'. That's nowhere near amazement. You're just funny. Of course, it's in a way that is not becoming of you, but still funny.

I also get tickled when someone tries to sidestep what is said by changing the wording in order to appear to themselves as having a leg up on someone. It does not go unnoticed on this thread, and you only make yourself appear dishonest and foolish.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Same can be said about you.
For once, you're correct. But I don't threaten people with hell, try to do God's job or evade simple questions. I do however choose not to talk about my beliefs. As I said, it's mine and mine alone. I do not have universal answers for anyone and neither does anyone else. The difference is that I have sense enough to know the answers to my questions are for me alone and not universal. You have to find your own.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Atheism Forum right now

Search the Atheism Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 28 min Buck Crick 224,148
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 36 min Buck Crick 21,391
Our world came from nothing? 38 min Buck Crick 211
Atheism Destroyed At Last! - The Debate Of The ... 8 hr DonPanic 1,286
HELL real or not? (Sep '13) 10 hr religionisillness 271
20+ Questions for Theists (Apr '13) 10 hr religionisillness 370
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) Thu religionisillness 834
•••
•••