Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>To what branch of Christianity do you belong? Catholic? Jehovah's Winess?
Why?

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>If Rand Paul were to run as a Republican.. nope wouldn't get my vote. Then again if Rand Paul were to run 3rd party I probably still would not vote for him. He is not his old man. I only vote in an attempt to bring in a third party to a two party system. I am sure that there are some, if not most Libertarians that would vote for him though.
Rand Paul is a misogynist's misogynist, just based on the idiotic things he says about women and their rights.

In short? He is completely nuck-futs, to the core.

Or else, he has so sold out, and is simply pandering to the other nutcases out there, and just saying whatever it is he thinks they want to hear.

I do not know which is worse, actually-- him having zero integrity (by pandering) or him being an actual neanderthal.

Either way makes him unsuitable for street-sweeper. Maybe he can follow Palin-the-quitter around and pick up after her...

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet we are still the majority and you're not.
No-- you are not, unless you are Cat'Lick, you are in the minority.

Atheists and non-believers make up about 20% or so of the US.

Only Cat'Licks exceed that percentage. The rest of Genuine Christianity™ parcel out less than 15% or so--most brands are in the single digits.

So unless you are Cat'Lick? You are in a weak minority.

For you are not all the same-- I have seen your manifesto-- you put all the OTHER Genuine Christians™ into the "going to hell" basket.

And you only admit that YOUR tiny cult is the ONLY one who gets into heaven.

So, no-- you are in the minority bub. A rapidly shrinking one, too.

Atheist/non-believers is the fastest growing percentage in the world.

Pity about your cult.

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>No-- you are not, unless you are Cat'Lick, you are in the minority.

Only Cat'Licks exceed that percentage. The rest of Genuine Christianity™ parcel out less than 15% or so--most brands are in the single digits.

For you are not all the same-- I have seen your manifesto-- you put all the OTHER Genuine Christians™ into the "going to hell" basket.

Pity about your cult.
Lol! If it makes you feel better but at this point you are the minority.

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Rand Paul is a misogynist's misogynist, just based on the idiotic things he says about women and their rights.
In short? He is completely nuck-futs, to the core.
Or else, he has so sold out, and is simply pandering to the other nutcases out there, and just saying whatever it is he thinks they want to hear.
I do not know which is worse, actually-- him having zero integrity (by pandering) or him being an actual neanderthal.
Either way makes him unsuitable for street-sweeper. Maybe he can follow Palin-the-quitter around and pick up after her...
Which would still make him more honest than Obama.

Since: Mar 11

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

The sheep don't like it when you show them an opening in the fence. They think it's bah bah bah bahhhhhhh bad :)
<quoted text>
No-- you are not, unless you are Cat'Lick, you are in the minority.
Pity about your cult.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol! If it makes you feel better but at this point you are the minority.
The majority is wrong more often than not. So it's a good thing to be in the minority.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>The majority is wrong more often than not. So it's a good thing to be in the minority.
Yet you and Bob contradict each other.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you and Bob contradict each other.
Contradiction, or in more accurate terms, difference is what creates progress, you clones can't learn or adapt because you're all too busy pretending to agree with each other instead of embracing your differences. So you are failures.

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

It's such a good thing there are lots of Christians in America! We atheists need someone to bag our groceries, mow our lawn, greet us at walmart, change our oil, do roofing for us and other menial tasks that are more your ilk's ahem speed.

Thank you Christians for taking and doing those low wage menial jobs! Oh and fill up with premium and wash the windshield, that's a good retard.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Givemeliberty wrote:
It's such a good thing there are lots of Christians in America! We atheists need someone to bag our groceries, mow our lawn, greet us at walmart, change our oil, do roofing for us and other menial tasks that are more your ilk's ahem speed.
Thank you Christians for taking and doing those low wage menial jobs! Oh and fill up with premium and wash the windshield, that's a good retard.
Speaking of christians with jobs, I think I want to get a Big Mac today. I'll have to remember to say "bless you" instead of "have a good day" when I go.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of christians with jobs, I think I want to get a Big Mac today. I'll have to remember to say "bless you" instead of "have a good day" when I go.
You should consider eating healthier. It will help you physically and mentally. Cholesterol is a killer.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Givemeliberty wrote:

Your wife sure does service many people.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>Contradiction, or in more accurate terms, difference is what creates progress, you clones can't learn or adapt because you're all too busy pretending to agree with each other instead of embracing your differences. So you are failures.
Lay opinion.
Siro

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Contradiction, or in more accurate terms, difference is what creates progress, you clones can't learn or adapt because you're all too busy pretending to agree with each other instead of embracing your differences. So you are failures.
The reason you and Bob contradick each other is that he is the puss you want while you still have a dick and thus behave like one
Pervert
Siro

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Givemeliberty wrote:
And you just showed us what lazy parasites atheists are.
Living off the taxpayer and still demanding more.

Deadwood

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Do it say god bless you and watch their little peon face light up! I used to do this do laughs all the time.
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of christians with jobs, I think I want to get a Big Mac today. I'll have to remember to say "bless you" instead of "have a good day" when I go.

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Super unleaded and go ahead and clean the windshield while you're at it sir. Thanks god bless you.:)

And just watch the little retard light up!
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
And you just showed us what lazy parasites atheists are.
Living off the taxpayer and still demanding more.
Deadwood

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>Do it say god bless you and watch their little peon face light up! I used to do this do laughs all the time.
Does your Catholic wife light up when you say that welfare case?

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Still theist.
Yep. So you don't mind being lumped in with Satanists as long as you get to say theists are the largest group. Thank you for that admission.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Atheism Forum right now

Search the Atheism Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 55 min Aura Mytha 224,514
Our world came from nothing? 2 hr NightSerf 246
What does "Atheism" mean? 6 hr Patrick 34
20+ Questions for Theists (Apr '13) 6 hr Patrick 395
How much faith it takes to believe in Evolution. 8 hr religionisillness 19
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 8 hr Growupchildren 21,401
The numbers are in: America still distrusts ath... Mon Liam R 21
•••
•••