“Fortes Fortuna Juvat, ”

Since: Dec 09

Wichita. Ks.

#2863 Jan 22, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
That must make you all warm and fuzzy inside.
Me? I care not what he swears on-- it's HIS swearing in. He ought to be able to swear on whatever is significant to him.
He >IS< a christian after all-- and not a "secret muslim" as you have claimed in the past.
The fact that he swore on a bible has GOT to sting to your belief that he's a hidden muslim. Right?
I think they should swear on the constitution not a bible, but the bible gives them a way out for it is a hollow myth that allows them to lie.

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#2864 Jan 22, 2013
<quoted text>Not in the least! I can respect the sort of christian that President Obama is-- he never has tried to force-feed his beliefs onto anyone.

He even put aside his beliefs when it came to gay marriage rights-- or don't you remember at first, he wasn't for that?

But in the interests of justice, President Obama has set aside his BELIEF in favor of actual FAIRNESS.

As I said? I have no problem with his sort of christian.

At all, actually.

In direct contrast to YOU, obviously, YOU who would cheerfully murder me in my sleep, if you thought you could.

That much is evident, just from the hate-speech you blather on Topix.
I would never murder you. Not my style. But I guess watching your back in prison got the best of you. Christianity does bother you. Lol! It's good to know that our president believes in God and is running our country. Hmmmm.... does secular really exist? Lol!

Location hidden

#2865 Jan 22, 2013
Very Cynical Person wrote:
<quoted text>I think they should swear on the constitution not a bible, but the bible gives them a way out for it is a hollow myth that allows them to lie.
But that's just a lay opinion. Secular? Whatever!

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#2866 Jan 22, 2013
Very Cynical Person wrote:
<quoted text>I think they should swear on the constitution not a bible, but the bible gives them a way out for it is a hollow myth that allows them to lie.
Well, unless they revere the constitution like they do the bible?

That would hardly work, would it?

Take Bush-- he despised the constitution, mainly because it restricted his desire to become King.

Or Mitt-- same reason.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#2867 Jan 22, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
I would never murder you. Not my style. But I guess watching your back in prison got the best of you. Christianity does bother you. Lol! It's good to know that our president believes in God and is running our country. Hmmmm.... does secular really exist? Lol!
Oh, but you KNOW you want to kill me dead.

It is EXACTLY your style! Your wife and daughters told me you routinely fantasize about killing nonbelievers.

I've reported your murderous intent, however.

Have a nice day, would-be-murderer.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#2868 Jan 22, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
But that's just a lay opinion. Secular? Whatever!
Silly bigot: the US Constitution is 100% godless.

By design, too-- Thomas Jefferson indicated in his many writings that he deliberately wrote god OUT of it-- by design.

So, yes-- the USA is based on a 100% secular document.

That's so gotta sting your religious bigotry.

Location hidden

#2869 Jan 22, 2013
<quoted text>Oh, but you KNOW you want to kill me dead.

It is EXACTLY your style! Your wife and daughters told me you routinely fantasize about killing nonbelievers.

I've reported your murderous intent, however.

Have a nice day, would-be-murderer.
The prison life has gotten you all mixed up you wife beater and molester. I am sure the authorities really listened to an old man.

Location hidden

#2870 Jan 22, 2013
<quoted text>Silly bigot: the US Constitution is 100% godless.

By design, too-- Thomas Jefferson indicated in his many writings that he deliberately wrote god OUT of it-- by design.

Maybe the constitution but not our government. i mean why do we use two bibles to inaugurate the president? Why do we have God in the pledge? Why do we have God on our money? Why are most politicians religious? Because secular is a word that makes you think that our government is that way.

Since: Mar 11

Chicago, IL

#2871 Jan 22, 2013
Rock on libertarians keep diluting the GOP voter base :)
<quoted text>
Indeed it does. I have no problem with diminshing the ReThuglicans power.

Chicago, IL

#2872 Jan 22, 2013
The mouth breathing bigot is attempting to use the argument from authority logical fallacy.

:sigh:
<quoted text>
Silly bigot: the US Constitution is 100% godless.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#2873 Jan 23, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
The prison life has gotten you all mixed up you wife beater and molester. I am sure the authorities really listened to an old man.
Your wife said you'd say that-- after the third time, and we rested up for having a forth go.

We were waiting for your other daughter to catch her breath, don'cha know.

They said it was ever so nice to not have to be beaten with whips or being tied up as YOU prefer things. They showed me the deep scars you had left in their flesh from your mistreatment.

It's a shame about your inadequate male equipment-- maybe that's why you have to beat the crap out of your sex partners first.

Hard to say-- you sadistic monster-types are difficult to understand why you are like you are.

I blame it on the sadist god you worship, myself: a god who drowns innocent babies, and then takes glory in the infant's death cries?

Your bible describes this activity by your monster-god all too often.

So I suppose your sadistic attitude comes from your bible.

And not all that difficult to understand after all.

I pity you. I really do.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#2874 Jan 23, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe the constitution but not our government. i mean why do we use two bibles to inaugurate the president? Why do we have God in the pledge? Why do we have God on our money? Why are most politicians religious? Because secular is a word that makes you think that our government is that way.
Nothing will please you ReThuglican-Religious types will it?

If Obama had used only one bible, you'd be whining about how "ungodly" he was.

He uses two-- and you STILL complain!

Wow... just... wow.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#2875 Jan 23, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do we have "in god we trust" on our money? Are you truly this ignorant of history?

It was to appease you brain-dead types, you silly!

You idiots who grovel after your god, are so easily placated.

But didn't you know? The US Supreme Court ruled that "in god we trust" has ZERO religious meaning, that it's just a motto!

Meaning? The word "god" in "in god we trust" is not about the god YOU worship at all!

Ain't that nice-- you've been worshiping a false god all this time...!

LOL!

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#2876 Jan 23, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are most politicians religious?

Well... because of stupid people such as YOU, that's why.

Duuuh.

Stupid people like you, actually believe politicians when they get all religious and sh7t.

Seriously! You idiots actually believe the majority of politicians worship the same way YOU do!

And that is so very funny, it literally makes me laugh out loud.

You people are too easy to fool. It's that Fox News you keep watching-- it has been shown to literally damage your ability to see reason.

Sad.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#2877 Jan 23, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
The mouth breathing bigot is attempting to use the argument from authority logical fallacy.
:sigh:
<quoted text>
I've run against this moron before-- he has an IQ of about 70 on one of his good days-- most of the time, not even that much.

It amuses me to bait him as I just did-- he will melt down in a few days, after I push his buttons a bit. Too easy.

"Never give a sucker an even break", quipped P.T Barnum. In this case? I agree completely -- he deserves neither compassion nor consideration for his many past crimes.

He is literally a seething cauldron of hate that has few equals on Topix.

Occasionally, he will get his much-needed medication, and come back all conciliatory, as if it had all been some misunderstanding or a joke.

Riiight. As if.

I do not forgive so easily, nor do I forget--- my memory for abuse (at his hands) is long.(I keep records, just in case.)

But I plan on flicking my "ignore" button back on in a few more posts, after I toy with him a bit longer. After I've made him reveal his true character. <grin>

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

#2878 Jan 23, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>There's nothing wrong with dreaming...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Eo0HuuNZZ6sXX
...in moderation.
I liked that.

“There is no such thing”

as a reasonable person

#2879 Jan 23, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
Libertarian votes siphon off republican votes. Hey I am good with that!
<quoted text>
I am fine with that as well. If it weren't for the Libertarian party I wouldn't vote, at all.

Louisville, KY

#2880 Jan 23, 2013
Sounds reasonable to me. Rand Paul is said to be looking to run for president but as a republican and word has it he would do better than his old man.

If he ran as a republican would he get your support as well as other libertarians or not in your opinion.
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>I am fine with that as well. If it weren't for the Libertarian party I wouldn't vote, at all.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#2881 Jan 23, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
Sounds reasonable to me. Rand Paul is said to be looking to run for president but as a republican and word has it he would do better than his old man.
If he ran as a republican would he get your support as well as other libertarians or not in your opinion.
<quoted text>
All of that clan are misogynists to the core. As such, not suitable for dog catcher, let alone public office.

I read a quote the other day, that one of the clan advocated that people who felt they were being sexually harassed should simply get a different job... wait... what?

meh.

“There is no such thing”

as a reasonable person

#2882 Jan 23, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>
If Rand Paul were to run as a Republican.. nope wouldn't get my vote. Then again if Rand Paul were to run 3rd party I probably still would not vote for him. He is not his old man. I only vote in an attempt to bring in a third party to a two party system. I am sure that there are some, if not most Libertarians that would vote for him though.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 8 min Eagle 12 227,527
Introducing The Universal Religion (Feb '14) 1 hr Patrick 758
Atheism vs. Theism: Knowns and Unknowns 1 hr TheHeadlines 89
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 1 hr TheHeadlines 22,214
Atheists forgetting the meaning of freedom 2 hr TheHeadlines 75
Stump a theist with 2 questions 2 hr TheHeadlines 58
An atheist returns to Christ (Jan '09) 2 hr TheHeadlines 4,093
•••

Atheism People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE