Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>True I used to be a pastor wanna be but, while taking the preliminary test at my church it occurred to me what utter bullcrap it was . I havent followed that path for a few years now. Now I use what I learned from them and about them against them. Mostly I only go after the jrk wads that constantly condemn ppl to hell. Also I hate typing on my phone while drunk and tired so... The end
Who would have ever guessed you were drunk while posting?*rolls eyes*

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
The funny part is he's flagged your post "disagree".
Just how do you know who flags the posts? Do you work for Topix?

“ecrasez l'infame”

Since: May 08

Atlanta, Georgia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Don't know if anybody has had the displeasure of trying to converse with DEREK4, but he's nothing more than a troll of the worst kind. His rants are a non-stop barrage against science and he refuses to actually engage. Here's a sample of his particular insanity --
derek4 wrote:
<quoted text>
Carl Sagan needs to figure out what he believes, doesn't he? Not very consistent!!! Maybe his research is much the same, lol.
" http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/atheism/T... ;

“There is no such thing”

as a reasonable person

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Judged:

water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Who would have ever guessed you were drunk while posting?*rolls eyes*
gotta get to sleep some how.

“There is no such thing”

as a reasonable person

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Judged:

Hedonist wrote:
Don't know if anybody has had the displeasure of trying to converse with DEREK4, but he's nothing more than a troll of the worst kind. His rants are a non-stop barrage against science and he refuses to actually engage. Here's a sample of his particular insanity --
<quoted text>
I read half of one post and then didn't even bother.

Since: Mar 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

I am about at the point where I see the poster's name and if it's a pointless troll I scroll wheel by. That jerk off reminds me of that John loser, perhaps his registered screen name?

Sometime we feed the trolls a bit too much on here. It's fun factually destroying them but on the other hand it gives them a reason to stink up otherwise great threads. Let them starve.
Hedonist wrote:
<quoted text>

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Please vote for DF here:

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/topix/TVBNAO4...

“Formerly "Richard"”

Since: Mar 12

In the beginning e=mc^2

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>You take man(kind) and I'm happy to take the Fairies ~.....
These people are free to walk the streets???

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>
These people are free to walk the streets???
That's not the scary thing, these people vote and sit in offices like the White House.

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not the scary thing, these people vote and sit in offices like the White House.
....and they drive.

Which reminds me. I was sitting at the end of my driveway yesterday, waiting for an opening to pull out. This small pick-up truck had a cab on it that had to be about three feet too long for it. I was thinking how stupid it looked. As I pulled out behind it, I noticed the McCain/Palin bumper sticker.

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Recently just a joke claimed there are no ancient novels. Even after I showed him proof of famous ancient novels we still read to this day he clenches his eyes and screams, no!

Lmfao

“Formerly "Richard"”

In the beginning e=mc^2

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Givemeliberty wrote:
Recently just a joke claimed there are no ancient novels. Even after I showed him proof of famous ancient novels we still read to this day he clenches his eyes and screams, no!
Lmfao
I take it he has never heard of the bibull.

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Exactly he lives his life by that work of fiction much as Trekkies learn to speak Klingon and such.
Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>
I take it he has never heard of the bibull.

“ecrasez l'infame”

Atlanta, Georgia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Givemeliberty wrote:
Exactly he lives his life by that work of fiction much as Trekkies learn to speak Klingon and such.
<quoted text>
Kling akhlami buhfik

“IMAGINE no religion!”

Since: Feb 09

usa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

preterism wrote:
<quoted text> Atheist is not the absence of anything until you have learned what that absence is, which is God. You don't believe in God or atheism until you have LEARNED what you want to accept for yourself, which can only come from LEARNING.

“IMAGINE no religion!”

Since: Feb 09

usa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

A REAL HUMDINGER!!!!!!!!!!

preterism wrote:
.... I beg to differ and if you would use your computer you will see Churches of Christ meeting places in England dated as early as the 14 and 1500 B.C ...

this yahoo thinks the CHURCH OF cHRIST was started 1500 years B-E-F-O-R-E christ was even born.......

“Formerly "Richard"”

In the beginning e=mc^2

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
And I also said that you know "too much" about Physics, Material Science and Math.
Too Much knowledge is "as dangerous" as too Little, so we are on the same boat!!
Now that is a hall of fame job.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that is a hall of fame job.
I seriously thought that was a joke ... I had to read it several times to realize ... he actually thinks that.

“Formerly "Richard"”

In the beginning e=mc^2

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
I seriously thought that was a joke ... I had to read it several times to realize ... he actually thinks that.
I get to the point where I just look at their posts and wounder how they can possibly hold down a job?

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>
I get to the point where I just look at their posts and wounder how they can possibly hold down a job?
Some of them one must wonder how they know to put underwear under the other clothing.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••