|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

Judged:

Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>You are the one that said that the Native Americans didn't face genocide. IMO, if you deny that you might as well be a racist.
Now you're back pedaling. You called him a racist and now you're saying he 'might as well' be one.

Which is it?

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

Judged:

water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Do you believe Jesus Christ is your lord and savior? Remember, to deny him is your _eternal_ downfall. No answer will be taken as a 'yes'.
No. I have no idea why that matters to you so much.

“There is no such thing”

as a reasonable person

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

Judged:

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a Creationist godbot pure and simple. But a passive one. I give your trolling about 4 more weeks
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-4zqozak8-pg/TxS-Avy...
True story

“There is no such thing”

as a reasonable person

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

“There is no such thing”

as a reasonable person

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

Judged:

water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>I've been on Topix a long time. You may forget that those of us who have been here for a long time have seen you doing the 'praise Jesus' thing.
If you are no longer a Christian, why don't you share with us why you're not? Or, are you going to deny Jesus in your continued attempt to derail this and other threads?
True I used to be a pastor wanna be but, while taking the preliminary test at my church it occurred to me what utter bullcrap it was . I havent followed that path for a few years now. Now I use what I learned from them and about them against them. Mostly I only go after the jrk wads that constantly condemn ppl to hell. Also I hate typing on my phone while drunk and tired so... The end

Since: Mar 11

Florence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

Judged:

Yet you constantly support the exact bullcrap slinging person on here? Sorry Mr. 8 screen names I doubt anyone is buying it.
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>True I used to be a pastor wanna be but, while taking the preliminary test at my church it occurred to me what utter bullcrap it was . I havent followed that path for a few years now. Now I use what I learned from them and about them against them. Mostly I only go after the jrk wads that constantly condemn ppl to hell. Also I hate typing on my phone while drunk and tired so... The end

“ecrasez l'infame”

Atlanta, Georgia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

Oh but we've got a zany one this time...goes by the name "buck", but this one's even more loony than the original. You've got to read these for yourself --

" http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/atheism/T... ;

read both post 332 AND 333. It's just amazing. His best line "flee devil flee".
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

Judged:

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
You spazzed out Creationist style when you tried to call me racist.
For the record, that was your downfall - the Knee Jerk Theist Ad-Hominem.
It's like a native language - you can pretend to be an agnostic, but the hateful and lying Creationist in you is tough to keep down...
Oh, the irony...

“There is no such thing”

as a reasonable person

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Judged:

Givemeliberty wrote:
Yet you constantly support the exact bullcrap slinging person on here? Sorry Mr. 8 screen names I doubt anyone is buying it.
<quoted text>
I have 3 screen names but only use one I dont remember the passwords for the other two.

“There is no such thing”

as a reasonable person

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Judged:

The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, the irony...
C'mon Septic has never used Ad Hom, ever. He is always so nice and polite.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>True I used to be a pastor wanna be but, while taking the preliminary test at my church it occurred to me what utter bullcrap it was . I havent followed that path for a few years now. Now I use what I learned from them and about them against them. Mostly I only go after the jrk wads that constantly condemn ppl to hell. Also I hate typing on my phone while drunk and tired so... The end
Nice try bullsh*t merchant. Once a liar always a liar. Looks like your exit came earlier than I predicted.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, the irony...
Says the poster who finally admitted he was wrong about the burden of proof...to redneck!!!

What a coward you are.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Judged:

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the poster who finally admitted he was wrong about the burden of proof...to redneck!!!
What a coward you are.
In that case you should have no problem in addressing my arguments then. It's only been like 8 months or something.

Or you could even be a man and stop being a big jessiewuss wuss and apologize for lying about me and Chimney.

Or at the very least admit you made a wee ickle mistake when you denied the existence of lizards.

(sound of crickets chirping)
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Judged:

Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>C'mon Septic has never used Ad Hom, ever. He is always so nice and polite.
The funny part is he's flagged your post "disagree".
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Judged:

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try bullsh*t merchant. Once a liar always a liar.
I guess that rules out me ever getting my apology...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
In that case you should have no problem in addressing my arguments then. It's only been like 8 months or something.
To make your argument, you need to present evidence.

For your information you have presented precisely 0 valid evidence for your claim that "god is possible" over a period of almost a year.

Your combination of ignorance and arrogant is what keeps you posting innefective potshots at me.

Bring some hard evidence for your argument like a real man instead of a coward.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>

Or at the very least admit you made a wee ickle mistake when you denied the existence of lizards.
never denied the existence of lizards. Your pathetic lies are getting tiresome.

I suggest you go f*ck yourself, there's a good troll.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>C'mon Septic has never used Ad Hom, ever. He is always so nice and polite.
I have used ad homenems, when faced with them from theists who don't have any evidence for their lies they are trying and failing to sell us.

Since: Mar 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

I keep waiting for this link of Skeptic saying he denies the moon landing and that lizards exist.

“IMAGINE no religion!”

Since: Feb 09

usa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Proper syntax is "has given" or "Glenn Beck gave...". What's really funny is that you think anybody would look to you for an education in any subject.
when you have nothing else nitpick.

concession speech noted.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 13 min Dave Nelson 226,139
100% Faith Free 21 min Reason Personified 5
Our world came from nothing? 24 min Reason Personified 393
Should Uninformed Opinion Be Respected? 49 min Reason Personified 4
Atheists that tout free thinking use bully tact... 1 hr NightSerf 6
Richard Dawkins in a nutshell 4 hr Patrick 24
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 4 hr ChristineM 898
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Atheism People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••