The Dumbest Thing Posted by a Godbot

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#2142 Jan 11, 2012
Cpt Jack Sparrow wrote:
You should have seen another Christanzi Revrend I cornered on a parking lot after Him a police Chief whose badge I later seen broke and six armed goons blocked an easment to some property of mine. Far from being the tough ex army ranger He was a whining wuss I insulted His propositioned his wife before Him so fouly and dared Him to fight man to man to the death all he could whine was Jesus Loves you. They left town soon after an She divirced Him pay back for His Anti Indian Crusading. these rogue preachers have always stirred up trouble an then seek to avoid the consequences. <quoted text>
Of course they try to avoid the consequences of their actions.

That is the corner-stone of christianity: a "get out of jail free" religion, to avoid any and all responsibility.

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#2143 Jan 11, 2012
Hedonist wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd rather have an honest answer of "I don't know" than any made up crap.
So would I, because I don't know either. There are no answers to some questions and I am good with that.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#2144 Jan 11, 2012
Cpt Jack Sparrow wrote:
this is common behaviour amoung religitards I had a fundi preacher accost Me in a grocery store accusing Me of being a Satanist over a Native rights issue He'd been preaching against I replied "Is there anybody you know outside your church that Ain't a Satanist"? The lieing creep was taken aback and begin to insist He was remaining neutral on the issue. The Court didn't see it that way Him an his little flock of Maggots were forced to accept Fedral judges's ruling the Constitution being the governing element rather than a local Theocracy of racist rednecks. Who learned to comply despite all thier tough talk rather than face a possible contempt citation fines an jail time <quoted text>
Thank goodness for sanity and the constitution.

Since: Feb 08

Tampa, FL

#2145 Jan 14, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
I'm not an atheist. I can't tell you *with proof* that there either is or isn't a God.
Atheism is not a claim that one has "proof" that a god does not exist. Atheism is simply the lack of theistic belief.

What is it that you think atheism means?

Tampa, FL

#2146 Jan 14, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
I have never said I don't believe in God. I have said I don't believe in any man-made Gods, especially the Abrahamic God.
What other gods are there, other than the man-made variety?

“Pay it forward!”

Since: Oct 09

Harrisburg

#2147 Jan 14, 2012
Drew Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
And that is the $64000 question!

Careful, a theist may steal that and adjust the last part.
wat

Coatesville, PA

#2148 Jan 14, 2012
Drew Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
None because all gods are man-made superstitious nonsense.
Richard

Merrylands, Australia

#2149 Jan 15, 2012
Zippiddy wrote:
facts arent everything you know
This has to be one the classics

Cpt Jack Sparrow

“.strike yer colors swab ”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2150 Jan 15, 2012
"the critter probably knows some lies an half truths"
Richard wrote:
<quoted text>
This has to be one the classics

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#2151 Jan 15, 2012
Drew Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
All of them are man made.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#2152 Jan 15, 2012
Drew Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
Atheism is not a claim that one has "proof" that a god does not exist. Atheism is simply the lack of theistic belief.
What is it that you think atheism means?
Those were two separate statements and I should have made that more clear.

I am not an atheist BUT I have no testable proof that there either is or is not a God. Therefore, I do not preach my understanding of my own personal beliefs.

Cpt Jack Sparrow

“.strike yer colors swab ”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2153 Jan 15, 2012
I Can identify with that since neither legal or Scientific evidence can be brought forth I maintain a simular position.
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Those were two separate statements and I should have made that more clear.
I am not an atheist BUT I have no testable proof that there either is or is not a God. Therefore, I do not preach my understanding of my own personal beliefs.

“The King of R&R”

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#2154 Jan 15, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Those were two separate statements and I should have made that more clear.
Don't forget that the word "god" is part of the supernatural. Other items in the supernatural are astrology, psychics, ghosts, the bible with its stories of talking snakes, donkeys, burning bushes, tarot cards, etc.

BTW- a scientific fact is that every single animal and fish on this here planet is directly related. This has been *proven* through scientific DNA analysis. That means specifically, we all evolved from one critter a few billion years ago. Interesting, to say the very least.

Tampa, FL

#2155 Jan 15, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
I am not an atheist
So you're a theist? Which god do you believe in?

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#2156 Jan 15, 2012
Back to the topic at hand: Dumbest Things.

Witness this lovely gem:

" http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/atheism/T... ;

Whereas the whole post is pretty bad?

The last paragraph will give you a chuckle:
leon_the_14 wrote:
Even nature had to have a point of origin.
For the supposed 'big bang' to occur there had to be fuel, oxygen and heat.
This little ignorant godbot actually thinks... <and I'm laughing as I write this>...that the "big bang" was some sort of firecracker event...!

... too funny!

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#2157 Jan 15, 2012
Drew Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
What business is it of yours? If I wished to put my personal beliefs out on the Topix sidewalk, I would have already done so.

Beliefs are personal. They should pretty much stay that way.

Tampa, FL

#2158 Jan 15, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
What business is it of yours? If I wished to put my personal beliefs out on the Topix sidewalk, I would have already done so.
Beliefs are personal. They should pretty much stay that way.
Then you probably don't want to be reading and posting on an Atheism Forum. After all, if you don't want to read about anyone else's personal beliefs, one would think that you would strenuously avoid a forum where you're very likely to be exposed to them.
leon_the_14

Downer, Australia

#2159 Jan 15, 2012
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
Back to the topic at hand: Dumbest Things.
Witness this lovely gem:
" http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/atheism/T... ;
Whereas the whole post is pretty bad?
The last paragraph will give you a chuckle:
<quoted text>
This little ignorant godbot actually thinks... <and I'm laughing as I write this>...that the "big bang" was some sort of firecracker event...!
... too funny!
All I was pointing out was that if the big bang was a physical explosion then there would have had to been physical components.
All you have been doing is going on with nonsense rants and complaining about teh h8

http://www.authonomy.com/books/39750/creed-of...

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#2160 Jan 15, 2012
leon_the_14 wrote:
<quoted text>
All I was pointing out was that if the big bang was a physical explosion then there would have had to been physical components.
All you have been doing is going on with nonsense rants and complaining about teh h8
LOL!

... the little stalker has come to witness his vast ignorance of all things science...

I love it! You are actually >>stalking<< my posts, now!

Too funny.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#2161 Jan 15, 2012
leon_the_14 wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.authonomy.com/books/39750/creed-of...
I had no need to debunk your silliness... godbot.

You did it all by yourself, by claiming the Big Bang is an actual chemical explosion....!

Too FUNNY!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 20 min u196533dm 58,705
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 22 min Aura Mytha 27,695
News Distrust of the non-religious runs deep in Amer... 57 min Eagle 12 124
News Nonsense of a high order: The confused world of... 1 hr Dogen 2,083
Atheist Humor (Aug '09) 5 hr Hedonist Heretic 213
News Quotes from Famous Freethinkers (Aug '12) 10 hr Hedonist Heretic 1,970
News Washington court rules against florist in gay w... 12 hr Amused 65
More from around the web