The Dumbest Thing Posted by a Godbot

“Pay it forward!”

Since: Oct 09

Harrisburg

#2102 Dec 27, 2011
Pepe wrote:
<quoted text>
There has been no other event which changed the world calendar from 5772 Jew Time, to 2011 Jesus time, except the coming of Jesus to planet earth, 2011 years ago!
What is your explanation of the event which the entire planet reset their calendar to, 2011 years ago?
Where were you on May 21, 2011?

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#2103 Dec 28, 2011
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>Uh oh. I think that people are starting to catch on. I may have to change my tactics or else I may lose my "theist" status.
Oh? I never noticed you ever holding that title before.

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#2104 Dec 29, 2011
SsixtytwoS wrote:
<quoted text>
Where were you on May 21, 2011?
And October 21, 2011.

That there's funny, I don't care who you are.

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#2105 Dec 29, 2011
AussieBobby wrote:
<quoted text>
No worries..
Lucky I checked in at topix @ Jesus time...funny thing is that the same fool is posting on a linux server..topix ..and getting his dole from a ATM...linux
I hope he doesn't Google IBM lunix
I am missing out on 90% of computing?...porn and gaming...not
He/she has no idea what a Linux z system is. In fact, he/she does not have sense enough to know much of anything. His brain was eaten by the jeezuz zombies.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#2106 Dec 29, 2011
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>He/she has no idea what a Linux z system is. In fact, he/she does not have sense enough to know much of anything. His brain was eaten by the jeezuz zombies.
.....!!... snorting coffee through my nose laughing at your last line.....

.... LOL!

“Pay it forward!”

Since: Oct 09

Harrisburg

#2107 Jan 2, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> And October 21, 2011.
That there's funny, I don't care who you are.
*snort*

And now we're looking to Dec 21st ... the end of the Mayan caledar!

Personally, I think they just got tired of making calendars.

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#2108 Jan 2, 2012
SsixtytwoS wrote:
<quoted text>
*snort*
And now we're looking to Dec 21st ... the end of the Mayan caledar!
Personally, I think they just got tired of making calendars.
In interviews with Mayan shamans of today, the whole 'the world will end on 12/21/12' was debunked. It's the beginning of a new age. Ta Da!

Imagine all the disappointed people who woke up the following morning after each end of the world prediction. Some actually committed suicide because they thought they hadn't been 'chosen'. I can't imagine being that stupid.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#2109 Jan 2, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> In interviews with Mayan shamans of today, the whole 'the world will end on 12/21/12' was debunked. It's the beginning of a new age. Ta Da!
Imagine all the disappointed people who woke up the following morning after each end of the world prediction. Some actually committed suicide because they thought they hadn't been 'chosen'. I can't imagine being that stupid.
It just goes to show that brainwashing is not something to take lightly-- it does work.

In some, it works so well they cannot bear actual reality when their brainwashed "reality" is forcibly show to be false.

“.strike yer colors swab ”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2110 Jan 2, 2012
quite true same as the year one reed 1519 was the end of a world so 2012 is to be the begining of Another! lets see what oppertunities it provides to the knowledjable One's Heh Heh heh!
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> In interviews with Mayan shamans of today, the whole 'the world will end on 12/21/12' was debunked. It's the beginning of a new age. Ta Da!
Imagine all the disappointed people who woke up the following morning after each end of the world prediction. Some actually committed suicide because they thought they hadn't been 'chosen'. I can't imagine being that stupid.

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#2111 Jan 2, 2012
Cpt Jack Sparrow wrote:
quite true same as the year one reed 1519 was the end of a world so 2012 is to be the begining of Another! lets see what oppertunities it provides to the knowledjable One's Heh Heh heh! <quoted text>
Maybe it's the end of the Dark Ages that have prevailed in the minds of some for 2000 years.

“.strike yer colors swab ”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2112 Jan 2, 2012
well Hungry Coyoate predicted the year of one reed accuratly a generation in advence. The old One's spoke of this time I'ts supposed to bring better times for the indigenious peoples.
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> Maybe it's the end of the Dark Ages that have prevailed in the minds of some for 2000 years.

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#2113 Jan 3, 2012
Cpt Jack Sparrow wrote:
well Hungry Coyoate predicted the year of one reed accuratly a generation in advence. The old One's spoke of this time I'ts supposed to bring better times for the indigenious peoples.<quoted text>
That's because the indigenous people are closer to the earth and will fare better under any circumstances. Especially when it comes to food and water.

“Turn left at pub Number 42”

Since: Dec 08

Homehill,QLD

#2114 Jan 4, 2012
Poster...End Times..45,263 comments

Thou Shalt Not "KILL" or "MURDER"?
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/christian...

I believe this should be a very controversial subject. It covers things such as war, self-defense, capital punishment of people alone. I intend for it to branch off even further.

So what did God "actually" intend when He gave us that Commandment. I realize God condoned much killing in the Old Testament. Let us move into these times and the New Covenant through the sacrifice of Christ. This is about US, today, what do you believe is right with God? We know that Christ was a pacifist.

Thank you for sharing ....

Isn't Jesus God?
I don't no were End Times is.I'm guessing a court order to scrap off all those End Days posters,but a sock change is a safe bet

I did read some where that if the end days didn't happen,End Time would do a pole dance + apology.
One of the Bobs here

I have from a good authority that if you seen End Times doing a pole dance you would scrub you eyes with a wire brush

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#2115 Jan 4, 2012
AussieBobby wrote:
Poster...End Times..45,263 comments
Thou Shalt Not "KILL" or "MURDER"?
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/christian...
I believe this should be a very controversial subject. It covers things such as war, self-defense, capital punishment of people alone. I intend for it to branch off even further.
So what did God "actually" intend when He gave us that Commandment. I realize God condoned much killing in the Old Testament. Let us move into these times and the New Covenant through the sacrifice of Christ. This is about US, today, what do you believe is right with God? We know that Christ was a pacifist.
Thank you for sharing ....
Isn't Jesus God?
I don't no were End Times is.I'm guessing a court order to scrap off all those End Days posters,but a sock change is a safe bet
I did read some where that if the end days didn't happen,End Time would do a pole dance + apology.
One of the Bobs here
I have from a good authority that if you seen End Times doing a pole dance you would scrub you eyes with a wire brush
End Times has had so many sock changes that she can probably not even remember all of them.

“Pay it forward!”

Since: Oct 09

Harrisburg

#2116 Jan 4, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text> End Times has had so many sock changes that she can probably not even remember all of them.
I thought the prose looked familiar.

Giggle for the day:

Pic somewhere on the Internet, Santa Claus addressing children:(paraphrased)

"... And when you find out your parents lied to you about Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, and the Tooth Fairy, remember what your parents told you about Jesus."

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#2117 Jan 4, 2012
SsixtytwoS wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought the prose looked familiar.
Giggle for the day:
Pic somewhere on the Internet, Santa Claus addressing children:(paraphrased)
"... And when you find out your parents lied to you about Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, and the Tooth Fairy, remember what your parents told you about Jesus."
I think it damages the minds of children to take away Santa, Bunny and Fairy and then still try to convince them to hold onto religion.
Epicurus

Apopka, FL

#2118 Jan 4, 2012
The dumbest thing posted by a godbot?

Hmm... so little time, and so many absurd and delusional godbots.

The short answer... anything copy/pasted from a 'holy book' or dogma pretending to be fact.

Apologists, Scriptures, and all sites that support superstition aka religion.

However... the unintentional HUMOR found in these idiotic posts is entertaining. A robust laugh is always good!

“ecrasez l'infame”

Since: May 08

Atlanta, Georgia

#2119 Jan 4, 2012
I had a godbot ask for an example of modern evolution transformation species, so I mentioned the platypus and the walking catfish. Here, what this brainiac responded with --
deray wrote:
<quoted text>
What came before the platypus, nothing. Always been the same as it is now. Ha Ha you see a froggypus around anywhere, ha ha, laughing and rolling on the floor. Maybe it will turn into a horsypus, weeeeee.
Catfish has always been catfish, still a catfish, use to eat them every week when I was a kid.
" http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/atheism/T... ;
Imhotep

Valley, AL

#2120 Jan 4, 2012
Hedonist wrote:
I had a godbot ask for an example of modern evolution transformation species, so I mentioned the platypus and the walking catfish. Here, what this brainiac responded with --
<quoted text>
" http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/atheism/T... ;
This type is unstable. Basic research skills and critical thinking obviously absent.

Not worthy of a reply. A mind sacrificed on the altar of superstition is mental health issue.

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#2121 Jan 6, 2012
Imhotep wrote:
<quoted text>
This type is unstable. Basic research skills and critical thinking obviously absent.
Not worthy of a reply. A mind sacrificed on the altar of superstition is mental health issue.
Very well said, Imhotep.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 5 min Knowledge- 239,910
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 14 min Thinking 7,641
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 54 min Thinking 2,237
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 12 hr lozzza 19,142
News Atheists' problem with the Bible (Sep '09) 13 hr NoahLovesU 7,514
Is God a Perfect Being? Mon Thinking 16
News Phil Robertson talks against Atheists Mon True Christian wi... 137
More from around the web