Invitation To The Debate Of The Mille...

Invitation To The Debate Of The Millenium

Posted in the Atheism Forum

Since: Jan 14

United States

#1 Feb 18, 2014
By courtesy of Topix, be a witness to the final destruction of Atheism.
God exists beyond mere belief and beyond doubt.
Believers merely believe that God exists, therefore they are ignorant of the existence of God.
Atheists doubt and deny that God exists, therefore they are equally as ignorant of the existence of God.
I know that God exists beyond belief and beyond any reasonable doubt, therefore I can convincingly prove the existence of God.
Topic Of Debate: Atheism Destroyed At Last!(The Debate Of The Millenium)
Forum: Atheism Forum - Topix
Time: today 19-02-2014 (7p.m. Nigeria time)
You are invited to participate in this epoch-making debate.
(To make for thread continuity, please hold on for the second part before posting)
Thinking

Yeovil, UK

#2 Feb 20, 2014
You want to prove the existence of a god that is not measurable nor interacts in any way.

Why?
jide oni wrote:
Believers merely believe that God exists, therefore they are ignorant of the existence of God.
Atheists doubt and deny that God exists, therefore they are equally as ignorant of the existence of God.
I know that God exists beyond belief and beyond any reasonable doubt, therefore I can convincingly prove the existence of God.
(To make for thread continuity, please hold on for the second part before posting)

“Right click Left click Yay!”

Since: Dec 10

Nehwon

#3 Mar 14, 2014
jide oni wrote:
Well?

We're waiting.

I was hoping you would tell us how you have the secret stash of Jesus' gold, frankincense and myrrh but you need some capital up front to smuggle the holy goods across national borders.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nonsense of a high order: The confused world of... 7 min Simon 2,770
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 39 min Science 61,764
Athetists' best bet is that there is a God. 4 hr Eagle 12 99
The Dumbest Thing Posted by a Godbot (Jun '10) 15 hr Eagle 12 5,972
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) Tue Regolith Based Li... 28,326
Atheist Humor (Aug '09) Mar 22 Eagle 12 452
Deconversion Mar 20 Eagle 12 138
More from around the web