Why do Americans still dislike atheists?

Why do Americans still dislike atheists?

There are 38601 comments on the www.washingtonpost.com story from Apr 30, 2011, titled Why do Americans still dislike atheists?. In it, www.washingtonpost.com reports that:

Long after blacks and Jews have made great strides, and even as homosexuals gain respect, acceptance and new rights, there is still a group that lots of Americans just don't like much: atheists.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.washingtonpost.com.

First Prev
of 1931
Next Last

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#39924 Oct 15, 2012
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>Oh look its the ReTardis. Do me a favour and go back 6000 years so you can see for yourself that Creationism is a pile of made up nonsense and that you're and ignorant brainwashed lying tool.
Be a good boy skippy and take those meds. After, you can play with building blocks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 1931
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why Atheist Richard Dawkins Supports Religious ... 4 min replaytime 108
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 8 min Subduction Zone 74,673
The Dumbest Thing Posted by a Godbot (Jun '10) 31 min Into The Night 6,083
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 16 hr Subduction Zone 32,062
News Nonsense of a high order: The confused world of... 16 hr Dogen 4,040
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) Wed John 4,951
News Why do public atheists have to behave like such... Wed Eagle 12 - 4
More from around the web