Difference Between Atheists and Homosexuals??

Posted in the Atheism Forum

Comments
1 - 18 of 18 Comments Last updated Jul 21, 2013
Amused

Clinton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Thinking wrote:
None!!!! As they are both going to hell!!!!!!!
Revelation 21:8
8 But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars—they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.”
REPENT YOU WICKED UNBELIEVING SINNERS!!!!!!!
Adding exclamation points to bullsh*t doesn't make it true. It just makes it more vehement bullsh*t. Quoting from the bible is no more convincing than quoting from the Harry Potter books.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Hate speech reported (post #1).

What else from an ugly hate-cultist?

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

The God of the Bible also allows slavery, including selling your own daughter as a sex slave (Exodus 21:1-11), child abuse (Judges 11:29-40 and Isaiah 13:16), and bashing babies against rocks (Hosea 13:16 & Psalms 137:9).

Since: Sep 10

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Thinking wrote:
blah, blah, blah, retarded religious bullshit
If feces christ and heaven actually exist and are so much better than Earth, why don't religitards like you kill yourself and go there? If every religitard died, then "god" could kill everyone that's left.

Oh, wait: you KNOW there is no "god", which is why you won't kill yourself. You want to murder others (atheists, gays, etc.) so you can have the Earth to yourself.
Thinking

York, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Possible attempt by my tiny todgered tribute troll to get my posts deleted along with its own hate speech?
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:

“Handsome white and black men”

Since: Jan 10

Interracial love

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
I would rather you not report them. I love it when Christians expose their religion for how hateful it is. The more people see how hateful it is, the more people won't convert. Notice when xtians try to convert people, they center on the nice parts of the bible, rather than the inconvenient part, like god killing people for working on the Sabbath. That is why they got mad when atheists raised a monument next to their ten commandment one, exposing their evil.

“Formerly "Richard"”

Since: Mar 12

In the beginning e=mc^2

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Thinking wrote:
Possible attempt by my tiny todgered tribute troll to get my posts deleted along with its own hate speech?
<quoted text>
Here's an idea, stop posting offensive material and you wont get deleted.

But until then stop complaining.
Thinking

York, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

?
Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's an idea, stop posting offensive material and you wont get deleted.
But until then stop complaining.
Thinking

York, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Religitards apply censorship all the time so I can see why bob reported the post, but I also agree with your point: I only got to sewe the original hate post because of reading your replies.
emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text>
I would rather you not report them. I love it when Christians expose their religion for how hateful it is. The more people see how hateful it is, the more people won't convert. Notice when xtians try to convert people, they center on the nice parts of the bible, rather than the inconvenient part, like god killing people for working on the Sabbath. That is why they got mad when atheists raised a monument next to their ten commandment one, exposing their evil.

“Formerly "Richard"”

Since: Mar 12

In the beginning e=mc^2

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Thinking wrote:
?
<quoted text>
Sorry, half asleep, wrong poster.
Thinking

York, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

No worries, Richard.
Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, half asleep, wrong poster.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Atheism for the WIN!

Post #1? Deleted.

LMAO!

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Thinking wrote:
Religitards apply censorship all the time so I can see why bob reported the post, but I also agree with your point: I only got to sewe the original hate post because of reading your replies.
<quoted text>
I much rather see it archived in the replies-- for the replies provide valuable commentary and accurate criticism.

Whereas the OP standing alone does not.

Plus, if the godbot gets too many deletions, he gets banned.

Win-win, from my perspective.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be upset, you retarded bitter soul,
Hate speech duly noted.

“Putten the SIN ”

Since: Nov 08

back in Wisconsin

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Im actually VERY good looking, so if I was gay I would actually get more men than most women could lol :P

See side photo <---

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

gotnatas wrote:
Im actually VERY good looking, so if I was gay I would actually get more men than most women could lol :P
See side photo <---
Well, you know how the women's love them their doggies...!

Must be the floppy ears? No?

Maybe it's because dogs are about the only animal in the planet, who really does give unconditional love.

... just so long as you feed'em first, of course.

:D
Thinking

York, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

Hello my tiny todgered tribute troll, I see you're still baffled by mere apostrophes.
Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be upset, you retarded bitter soul, I just expose how wicked and evil you are and how your own wife probably hates you too, as to why you spend so much time trolling Christian forums and spending much time in the atheist forum getting to know others before you are all thrown into hell for rejecting Gods grace.
Revelation 21:8
8 But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars—they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.”
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
Adding exclamation points to bullsh*t doesn't make it true. It just makes it more vehement bullsh*t. Quoting from the bible is no more convincing than quoting from the Harry Potter books.
Interesting

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••