First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#42 May 27, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
It was man who through free will who decided to sacrifice things to God, so God acting within His creation gave them the only sacrifice worthy of Him; Himself. As God spoke through the Psalmist He did not want manís sacrifices but a contrite spirit He would not spurn.
When your cult teaches you what real honesty and you stop lying publically about god, please let us know Paul.

I'm not sure why you choose to lie about god here.

Not a single atheist in this forum has been converted to your cult. And your presence and proven dishonesty will ensure this.

Location hidden

#43 May 27, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
You have eyes but see not; ears and hear not. God will take that into account their blindness and even apostate Catholics may enter the Heaven.
Catholics like hitler...nice..

We're not sure why you lie about god when you have no evidence of proof.

We're beginning to believe its a mental illness that includes arrogance, deciet and egotism.

Tell us more about your motivations for sharing your hallucinations with us and why you think we should drop everything and give a sh*t?
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#44 May 27, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Catholics like hitler...nice..
We're not sure why you lie about god when you have no evidence of proof.
We're beginning to believe its a mental illness that includes arrogance, deciet and egotism.
Tell us more about your motivations for sharing your hallucinations with us and why you think we should drop everything and give a sh*t?
Since you are attacking me, Ad Hominine, I would say you are troubled and doubt your position.

“Formerly "Richard"”

Since: Mar 12

In the beginning e=mc^2

#45 May 27, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you are attacking me, Ad Hominine, I would say you are troubled and doubt your position.
You confuse Ad Hominid with truth.

The truth is, and not to put too finer point on it, you are brainwashed idiot.

Location hidden

#46 May 27, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you can't address the fact that you have no proof of god and are a liar, I would say you are dishonestly trying to misdirect the discussion.

I'm absolutely fine thank you very much - its typical cult tactic to try to project your own flaws upon others in an order to sell them the cure.

But its not going to work. Atheists are much smarter than you religious drones who choose to lie and manipulate in order to promote your personal halluncinations.

You can't sell us higher morals when you fail at the most basic one - being honest and admitting that you have no proof of god and are a liar, lying about a god that you actually know isn't real. Otherwise why would you have to try to convince us so badly?
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#47 May 27, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you can't address the fact that you have no proof of god and are a liar, I would say you are dishonestly trying to misdirect the discussion.
I'm absolutely fine thank you very much - its typical cult tactic to try to project your own flaws upon others in an order to sell them the cure.
But its not going to work. Atheists are much smarter than you religious drones who choose to lie and manipulate in order to promote your personal halluncinations.
You can't sell us higher morals when you fail at the most basic one - being honest and admitting that you have no proof of god and are a liar, lying about a god that you actually know isn't real. Otherwise why would you have to try to convince us so badly?
Don't blame me if you're stewing in your own self doubt.

Location hidden

#48 May 27, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't blame me if you're stewing in your own self doubt.
Why don't you just hallucinate that you converted us all and be done with it so we don't have to hear more lies about god from you here?
Lincoln

United States

#49 May 27, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you just hallucinate that you converted us all and be done with it so we don't have to hear more lies about god from you here?
Skeptic seems to dislike agnostics as well, or maybe he dislikes everyone?

Known by many as the world's most famous atheist,

Richard Dawkins - author of The God Delusion - explained during a public discussion at Oxford University, that he does not think of himself as an atheist, but rather an agnostic.

http://www.examiner.com/article/richard-dawki...
----------

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#50 May 27, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
You could be what is called the willful ignorant, and salvation will not be afforded you. Now only Jesus, God, knows if you are willful ignorant or not and will be the final judge on it.
Actually if anybody manages to grab on to any of that salvation, everybody will .... want it or not.

Jesus though, will be in hell. He is the first bastard from the line, which had a run of ten generations doomed to hell, before big enough punishment would be dealt out. Typical Jehovah, he and Mary skate, but the bastard child and the next nine generations will taste an endless hell fire.

Shake your dead Jew on a stick again, maybe it will scare me next time. Not!

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Earth,TX

#51 May 27, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
It was man who through free will who decided to sacrifice things to God, so God acting within His creation gave them the only sacrifice worthy of Him; Himself. As God spoke through the Psalmist He did not want manís sacrifices but a contrite spirit He would not spurn.
What a crock!

“The eye has it...”

Russell's Teapot

#52 May 28, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Who ordered the post with extra crazy sauce?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 59 min ChristineM 2,060
News Why Do Atheists Ridicule Christianity? (May '11) 1 hr ChristineM 6,104
News Confessions of a black atheist 1 hr Samoan Irish 409
News The Consequences of Atheism 1 hr thetruth 1,320
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr thetruth 238,163
News Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) 1 hr thetruth 14,610
News Who is an atheist? (May '10) 1 hr thetruth 9,331
More from around the web