Mt 19:23-30 Wealth and Intelligence

Mt 19:23-30 Wealth and Intelligence

There are 23 comments on the DFW Catholic story from Aug 20, 2013, titled Mt 19:23-30 Wealth and Intelligence. In it, DFW Catholic reports that:

Jesus said to his disciples: "Amen, I say to you, it will be hard for one who is rich to enter the Kingdom of heaven.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at DFW Catholic.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#24 Aug 24, 2013
True Christian witness wrote:
No one is born gay,
Romans 1:26,27
Lie.

Demonstrated repeatedly and every day-- YOU LIE.

You lie to support your hate-filled AGENDA.

Why?

Are you so EVIL, then?

“you must not give faith”

Since: Jul 12

Leicester, UK

#26 Aug 24, 2013
Perverts are people who misuse their sex organs, such as homosexuals and transgenders who are just choosing their right to their sexual preference. Sexual perversion is always learned and can be validated with drugs, but that does not make it acceptable to God or society, only to the perverts. Collossians 3:5,6
It is the homosexual that hates his life style and wants to change, but is held in bondage to it by Satan the Devil, you must oppose Satan the Devil for him to leave you alone, and for Jehovah God to help you, by reading the Bible, talk to Jehovah's witnesses.
Proverbs 18:10
"Perverts are people who misuse their sex organs" If that is what the word pervert means then prepare to have it degraded. Most people state that the word pervert the same thing as peeping Tom, why because things like gay sex don't affect anyone other than the people doing it. However people peeping in the shower room does affect other people. I think it's now time to use a different word to describe this "misuse".

"such as homosexuals and transgenders who are just choosing their right to their sexual preference." I've kept on giving you the link to the article that showed research saying gay brains are different to straights and I will keep banging you over the head with it http://news.bb c.c o.uk/1/hi/health/7 456588.stm Also again we have this comment about transgendereds at least you're half right this time about them, they do choose but it's their sex and not necessarily their sexual preference.

"Sexual perversion is always learned and can be validated with drugs, but that does not make it acceptable to God or society, only to the perverts." GAY BRAINS ARE DIFFERENT TO STRAIGHTS!!! http://news.bb c.c o.uk/1/hi/health/7 456588.stm and homosexuality is caused by drugs... Are you some conspiracy nut who believes the government is feeding people gayifying drugs, or can you go to your local dark alleyway stand next to a gay with a big rucksack given some money and ask "can I have some gay-aho".
"It is the homosexual that hates his life style and wants to change," The only reason why a gay person would want to change their sexual preference is because they are tired of dealing with people like you... If people didn't get on their back about being gay in the first place they would feel like social rejects, they don't automatically feel guilt to use your phrase the guilt is always learned.

"but is held in bondage to it by Satan the Devil, you must oppose Satan the Devil for him to leave you alone, and for Jehovah God to help you, by reading the Bible, talk to Jehovah's witnesses." Ok... first you say homosexuality is a lifestyle choice which people learn, then you say it is caused by drugs, and now you say it is caused by daemonic possession. You clearly don't have a S***, you just don't give S***, you give not one S*** about what comes out of your mouth.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#27 Aug 24, 2013
Perverts are people who misuse their sex organs, such as homosexuals and transgenders who are just choosing their right to their sexual preference. Sexual perversion is always learned and can be validated with drugs, but that does not make it acceptable to God or society, only to the perverts. Collossians 3:5,6
It is the homosexual that hates his life style and wants to change, but is held in bondage to it by Satan the Devil, you must oppose Satan the Devil for him to leave you alone, and for Jehovah God to help you, by reading the Bible, talk to Jehovah's witnesses.
Proverbs 18:10
Your bigoted, ugly and hate-filled post is reported as hate speech.

You are SICK.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Athetists' best bet is that there is a God. 11 min Igor Trip 67
News Louisiana Christians reclaim safe space by runn... 1 hr Amused 3
The Dumbest Thing Posted by a Godbot (Jun '10) 2 hr hpcaban 5,702
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 2 hr scientia potentia... 48,663
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 3 hr Eagle 12 21,876
What are the best arguments against religion? 6 hr Igor Trip 2
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 17 hr scientia potentia... 23,511
More from around the web