Mt 19:23-30 Wealth and Intelligence

Aug 20, 2013 Full story: DFW Catholic 23

Jesus said to his disciples: "Amen, I say to you, it will be hard for one who is rich to enter the Kingdom of heaven.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“you must not give faith”

Since: Jul 12

Nottingham, UK

#1 Aug 21, 2013
Just the usually C*** nothing worth reading.
True Christian witness

Bartlesville, OK

#2 Aug 21, 2013
Christendom does not understand God's word the Bible, they misapply Scripture so much, everyone gets confused. The Bible is not a book of mysteries or a book that only the clergy is allowed to understand.... allow Jehovah's witnesses to teach you the Truth about God and life.
John 17:3
When Jesus preached that money would be an obstacle for many to gain heaven, he was saying that loving money would be the problem. Rich people do have a lot of money, therefore if they loved their money more than God, they would have a problem.

Same when Jesus told the rich man to sell all his belongings and to give the money to the poor, it was the same principle. The rich man couldn't do it, because he loved his stuff more than Jehovah God.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#3 Aug 21, 2013
Benjamin Frankly wrote:
Just the usually C*** nothing worth reading.
Thanks.

Here in the USA?

The Genuine Christians™ seemed to have forgotten that their Jewsus(Jesus) was just a hippy.

He owned nothing. He held no job. He had no possessions. He advocated living in a collective or commune.

He also commanded people to hate their father/mother and follow him-- not very nice.

But the closer that Genuine Christians™ come to being millionaires?

The less like the stories of their Jewsus they become...

... not rocket science.
True Christian witness

Bartlesville, OK

#4 Aug 22, 2013
What could an Atheist possibly know about truth of Scripture. Atheists are to be pitied because they are not worth the price of their human worth, they are like weeds, just spoilers.
spudgun

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#5 Aug 22, 2013
True Christian witness wrote:
What could an Atheist possibly know about truth of Scripture.
A lot more than you. Christians just cherry pick the bits they like and ignore the evil stuff.
spudgun

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#6 Aug 22, 2013
True Christian witness wrote:
Atheists are to be pitied because they are not worth the price of their human worth, they are like weeds, just spoilers.
An Atheist is simply a person who lacks a belief in gods. You are one god off that position yourself.
True Christian witness

Bartlesville, OK

#7 Aug 22, 2013
spudgun wrote:
<quoted text>
A lot more than you. Christians just cherry pick the bits they like and ignore the evil stuff.
Your name suits you, and you know nothing about me.

“you must not give faith”

Since: Jul 12

Nottingham, UK

#8 Aug 22, 2013
True Christian witness wrote:
What could an Atheist possibly know about truth of Scripture. Atheists are to be pitied because they are not worth the price of their human worth, they are like weeds, just spoilers.
For a start the feeling is mutual I hate you to thank you for not coming to my home in real life.
Second atheists know more about religion than most believers, there was a poll or better word for it might be quiz where people were asked their religion or lack of, and then they were asked to answer basic questions on religion and the US Constitution's impact on religion. atheists and agnostics scored 65% followed by Jews and Mormons 64% and 63% respectively, I myself got it 90% right.
http://religion.blogs.cnn.com/2010/09/28/dont...

There are two videos I've found where a news channel analysed these results, first on MSNBC they got Penn Jillette on station to answer some of the questions presented which despite his professed ignorance, got mostly right
. There is also CNN's interview with the pollsters themselves, sadly unlike the other video they didn't make the obvious point maybe knowledge of religion makes atheists because religion is false http://www.youtube.com/watch... .

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#10 Aug 22, 2013
True Christian witness wrote:
What could an Atheist possibly know about truth of Scripture.
... ummm... by READING the damn thing?

If by the simple act of READING it, as you say here, a person CAN NOT KNOW what it says?

THEN THERE IS NO HOPE FOR ANYONE--EVER.

Because everyone is BORN not knowing (atheist) and has to ...

... READ YOUR BIBLE to get your faith!

So in one fell swoop!

YOU HAVE PROVEN THAT NOBODY, BUT NOBODY UNDERSTANDS ANY OF YOUR BIBLE.

<laughing my azz off>

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#11 Aug 22, 2013
True Christian witness wrote:
Atheists are to be pitied because they are not worth the price of their human worth, they are like weeds, just spoilers.
Hate Speech duly acknowledged.

But more to the point?

WHY ARE YOU EVEN BOTHERING TO WASTE OUR TIME?

If the above is what you think?

You **ARE** a moron!

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#12 Aug 22, 2013
True Christian witness wrote:
<quoted text>
Your name suits you, and you know nothing about me.
1) I know that you HATE--WITH A PASSION-- all atheists.

2) I know that you think women are second-class almost-people

3) I know that you think women should be SLAVES to all fetuses-- EVEN IF IT KILLS THE WOMAN

4) I know that you think atheists cannot read.

5) I know that you think the BuyBull(bible) is a MAGIC book requiring a SECRET DECODER RING to "understand".

A ring that only **you** seem privy to...

6) I know that you think **everyone** on earth, is worth less than POND SCUM-- and **deserving** of infinite torture

7) I know that you think **atheists** are worth even less than **that**

8) I know that points #6 and #7 mark you as a SOCIOPATH, who thinks that human life (except for fetuses--naturally) is so worthless, that it would be okay to simply destroy them outright.

9) I know that you cannot REMEMBER what you just READ-- proof of this is all over these threads.

10) I know that you are hateful, spiteful, and a horrible person so full of yourself you think only god* is your superior-- and MAYBE NOT EVEN THEN.

(* the god in this case is imaginary-- as are they all)

----------

Shall I continue?

THESE ARE THE MESSAGES YOU LEAVE BEHIND, LIKE MUDDY FOOTPRINTS ON THE CLEAN FLOOR.

Your Jewsus(jesus) would have been horrified by your actions-- had he been real.
True Christian witness

Bartlesville, OK

#13 Aug 22, 2013
You are so wrong to think I hate anyone, especially an Atheist, it is the Atheist that makes a person who believes in the Bible, know that his faith in God is a sure thing, like money in the bank.

Many people believe the Bible and don't even know the one true God of the Bible or that his name is Jehovah or that his only begotten son Jesus is now reigning as King in heaven today. These are the people Jehovah's witnesses are looking for to help them find the true way to the real life in God's new world, soon to be here.
Matthew 24:14

Jehovah's witnesses don't hate anyone, we love our fellowman and even the people who hate us, because we don't want anyone to be destroyed at Armageddon either.
2Peter 3:9

“you must not give faith”

Since: Jul 12

Nottingham, UK

#14 Aug 22, 2013
True Christian witness wrote:
You are so wrong to think I hate anyone, especially an Atheist, it is the Atheist that makes a person who believes in the Bible, know that his faith in God is a sure thing, like money in the bank.
Many people believe the Bible and don't even know the one true God of the Bible or that his name is Jehovah or that his only begotten son Jesus is now reigning as King in heaven today. These are the people Jehovah's witnesses are looking for to help them find the true way to the real life in God's new world, soon to be here.
Matthew 24:14
Jehovah's witnesses don't hate anyone, we love our fellowman and even the people who hate us, because we don't want anyone to be destroyed at Armageddon either.
2Peter 3:9
"You are so wrong to think I hate anyone, especially an Atheist, it is the Atheist that makes a person who believes in the Bible, know that his faith in God is a sure thing, like money in the bank." Well you did say that atheists "are not worth the price of their human worth" and "they are like weeds, just spoilers." Also I get that exact same feeling when I talk to you, I feel indestructible as you never actually respond to any main argument I make, instead you just nitpick at my language I wouldn't call that friendly. In your case I would call it condescending and in my case justifiably so.
"Many people believe the Bible and don't even know the one true God of the Bible or that his name is Jehovah or that his only begotten son Jesus is now reigning as King in heaven today. These are the people Jehovah's witnesses are looking for to help them find the true way to the real life in God's new world, soon to be here.
Matthew 24:14" How does this respond in any way to the point that atheists know more about religion then theists? When I talk to you I forget the points I made I have to look back and remind myself of the points I made.
"Jehovah's witnesses don't hate anyone, we love our fellowman and even the people who hate us, because we don't want anyone to be destroyed at Armageddon either. 2Peter 3:9" which is why you call gays queers yes that's a lot of love their isn't it...

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#15 Aug 22, 2013
True Christian witness wrote:
You are so wrong to think I hate anyone, especially an Atheist, it is the Atheist that makes a person who believes in the Bible, know that his faith in God is a sure thing, like money in the bank.
You are just a liar, here.

Proof?

This:
True Christian witness wrote:
Atheists are to be pitied because they are not worth the price of their human worth, they are like weeds, just spoilers.
This?

PROVES BEYOND A DOUBT YOU HATE ATHEISTS

Why do you lie, when your lies are easy to show?

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#16 Aug 22, 2013
True Christian witness wrote:
Many people believe the Bible ...
So?

Many people believe in Bigfoot.

So what?
True Christian witness

Bartlesville, OK

#17 Aug 23, 2013
If you are a queer and an Atheist, then you are to be pitied, and there is no hatred in saying that, you are free to choose your own life style, I don't condemn you or judge you. You are to be pitied because you make yourself blind to the direction of God's word the Bible, and that means you have no hope for the future in God's new world of righteousness. 2Peter 3: 11-13

I have to defend my faith in God's word the Bible, and my religion as a true Christian follower of Jesus, who is now ruling as King of kings in heaven.
Revelation 11:15
An Atheist is not worth the price of his human worth, because Jesus died for all humankind including Atheists, but unless that Atheist changes his life style, that sacrificed blood of Jesus does you no good, you must not be a homosexual and repent to worship Jehovah God, as Jesus taught.

“you must not give faith”

Since: Jul 12

Nottingham, UK

#18 Aug 23, 2013
True Christian witness wrote:
If you are a queer and an Atheist, then you are to be pitied, and there is no hatred in saying that, you are free to choose your own life style, I don't condemn you or judge you. You are to be pitied because you make yourself blind to the direction of God's word the Bible, and that means you have no hope for the future in God's new world of righteousness. 2Peter 3: 11-13
I have to defend my faith in God's word the Bible, and my religion as a true Christian follower of Jesus, who is now ruling as King of kings in heaven.
Revelation 11:15
An Atheist is not worth the price of his human worth, because Jesus died for all humankind including Atheists, but unless that Atheist changes his life style, that sacrificed blood of Jesus does you no good, you must not be a homosexual and repent to worship Jehovah God, as Jesus taught.
"If you are a queer and an Atheist, then you are to be pitied" and people who call gays queers should not.
"and there is no hatred in saying that, you are free to choose your own life style," neither atheism or homosexuality is a lifestyle choice, the former is a belief/disbelief that can be used as part of a personal belief system, the latter is a trait you develop before birth through either genetics ( http://www.theguardian.com/world/2008/dec/01/... ) or hormones ( http://archives.cnn.com/2000/HEALTH/03/29/gay... ). Regardless of which one of these is completely right/a major factor/completely wrong the fact remains that gays have different brains than straight men due to a "feminine touch" ( http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/7456588.stm ).
"I don't condemn you or judge you. You are to be pitied because you make yourself blind to the direction of God's word the Bible, and that means you have no hope for the future in God's new world of righteousness. 2Peter 3: 11-13" I assume this is in the same way you made yourself blind to my attempts to show my understanding of the Bible through exploring contradictions and moral absurdity. A close minded in responsive person like you has the right talk on the matter of self blindness.
"I have to defend my faith in God's word the Bible, and my religion as a true Christian follower of Jesus, who is now ruling as King of kings in heaven." I hate (love) to keep banging you over the head with this but you never respond to people by breaking down arguments. When have you ever defended your faith?
"An Atheist is not worth the price of his human worth, because Jesus died for all humankind including Atheists, but unless that Atheist changes his life style, that sacrificed blood of Jesus does you no good, you must not be a homosexual and repent to worship Jehovah God, as Jesus taught." "More garbage more garbage" cries the captain of the USS True Christian witness "just keep spouting S***, avoid making an argument. More! More!! MORE!!!!! I can only assume that's what's going on in your head, make an argument or go way. For example why should I go to a man who I've never harmed for forgiveness of my transgressions against other people, instead of going to the people I actually harmed my stupidity and/or wickedness?
By the way thanking for using the word homosexual, this may be some progress in your queer burning disorder. The topix mental institute for the bigoted religiously insane wish you the best of luck in our quest to make you have a full recovery.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#21 Aug 23, 2013
True Christian witness wrote:
If you are a queer and an Atheist, then you are to be pitied, and there is no hatred in saying that, you are free to choose your own life style, I don't condemn you or judge you. You are to be pitied because you make yourself blind to the direction of God's word the Bible, and that means you have no hope for the future in God's new world of righteousness. 2Peter 3: 11-13
I have to defend my faith in God's word the Bible, and my religion as a true Christian follower of Jesus, who is now ruling as King of kings in heaven.
Revelation 11:15
An Atheist is not worth the price of his human worth, because Jesus died for all humankind including Atheists, but unless that Atheist changes his life style, that sacrificed blood of Jesus does you no good, you must not be a homosexual and repent to worship Jehovah God, as Jesus taught.
Your hate is duly noted.

A person is **born** gay, and cannot "choose" to be otherwise.

You are one sick bigot.
True Christian witness

Bartlesville, OK

#22 Aug 24, 2013
No one is born gay, that is just an excuse to humanize homosexuality. No one is born transgender either, if a young child is subject to homosexual ideas, even at the age of 3 or 4, he is able to assimilate that into his young life, or any sexual ideas. Genesis 1:27
Romans 1:26,27

“you must not give faith”

Since: Jul 12

Nottingham, UK

#23 Aug 24, 2013
True Christian witness wrote:
No one is born gay, that is just an excuse to humanize homosexuality. No one is born transgender either, if a young child is subject to homosexual ideas, even at the age of 3 or 4, he is able to assimilate that into his young life, or any sexual ideas. Genesis 1:27
Romans 1:26,27
"No one is born gay, that is just an excuse to humanize homosexuality." What about the fact that gay brains are different to straight http://news.bb c.c o.uk/1/hi/health/7 456588.stm by the way right back at you, the argument that gays aren't born gay is just an excuse to go ew and be bigoted little S***'s.
"No one is born transgender either," Duh a transgender becomes a transgender though a sex change op, do you mean bisexual or are you just saying things without care for the council of reason?
"if a young child is subject to homosexual ideas, even at the age of 3 or 4, he is able to assimilate that into his young life, or any sexual ideas." No we already know that gay brains are different, stop saying things that fall under my counter arguments with out responding to them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 17 min Eman 22,519
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 57 min Rosa_Winkel 227,992
The numbers are in: America still distrusts ath... 3 hr emperorjohn 26
Our world came from nothing? 5 hr Patrick 506
Indiana Governor Mike Pence Stands Up to Atheis... 8 hr cancer suxs 5
Atheism vs. Theism: Knowns and Unknowns 10 hr Thinking 140
An atheist returns to Christ (Jan '09) 11 hr Thinking 4,118
•••

Atheism People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••