Reagan was right, ACU wrong: Atheism ...

Reagan was right, ACU wrong: Atheism is enemy of America

There are 5 comments on the Washington Examiner story from Mar 5, 2014, titled Reagan was right, ACU wrong: Atheism is enemy of America. In it, Washington Examiner reports that:

Reagan believed atheism was not merely wrong, but the enemy of freedom . The ACU has functionally adopted the position that groups promoting atheism can be featured at its annual Conservative Political Action Conference -- so long as they promote godlessness with civility.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Washington Examiner.

Thinking

Poole, UK

#1 Mar 5, 2014
So what? Reagan bankrupted California and ended his life pissing in a cupboard.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#2 Mar 5, 2014
Reagan also ruined small business domestic oil production.

Which also nearly bankrupted the states who depended on that revenue, such as Oklahoma, Texas and Kansas.

Ironic? Yep.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Thinking

Twickenham, UK

#3 Mar 6, 2014
At the same time in the UK we had Thatcher who was inspirational to many, despised by others. But it is easy to divide a country. The real skill is to bring everyone along for the ride.
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
Reagan also ruined small business domestic oil production.
Which also nearly bankrupted the states who depended on that revenue, such as Oklahoma, Texas and Kansas.
Ironic? Yep.

“I'm out hunting”

Since: Jan 10

For your mind and soul

#4 Mar 20, 2014
Reagan was one of the most corrupted presidents in US history. Iran Contra, support of Apartheid

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#5 Mar 20, 2014
Let's not mention, Nancy's penchant for allowing the sellers of star charts the luxury* of planning her life's course(how much did she influence his work?). Reagan's one un-earned bright spot**, this far removed from his presidency is that his son seems to be both normal and human.

*Tell me that no coin passed thru those palms
** Bonzo was earned

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 min Uncle Sam 239,426
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 11 min thetruth 7,477
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 1 hr Zog Has-fallen 19,074
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 3 hr Thinking 2,218
News Phil Robertson talks against Atheists 4 hr Insults Are Easier 125
News Richard Dawkins insists he's not an angry athei... 7 hr Thinking 2
John 3:16 7 hr Thinking 2
More from around the web