of 2
Next Last

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#21 Jul 31, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you don't understand. But as in post 2 you atheists would rather argue than give a answer. Why does 6.2 billion people believe in a God, but 900million don't, think it for yourself, are you making a mistake?
Argument from population isn't an argument.

More to the point? MORE people believe in a DIFFERENT god that YOU do.

By your "logic"? You should convert to Hinduism...

... here's a helpful link: " http://www.himalayanacademy.com/readlearn/bas... ;

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#22 Jul 31, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
You make no sense, just give a answer.
Too complicated for your mind-numbed brain to comprehend, hunh?

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#23 Jul 31, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you don't understand. But as in post 2 you atheists would rather argue than give a answer. Why does 6.2 billion people believe in a God, but 900million don't, think it for yourself, are you making a mistake?
Somehow I doubt that all those believers, believe in the same god, and even those who do, generally don't believe in the same version of that god. Thousands upon thousands of gods, and they all are lesser things than the humans who create and then believe in them.
Most people are sad, simple and easy to scare.There are other groups of people who depend on that. The sad simple and scared are the treasure chest, it is from them that their gold is gleaned. This group is the ones who need you to believe so that they will not ever have to become gainfully employed, they are the priests, ministers, witch doctors and the spell casters of those many god-myths.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 3 min One way or another 40,721
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 min _Susan_ 256,055
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 6 min _Susan_ 20,618
For Atheists: Why do You Call Theories "Scient... 22 min Reason Personified 266
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 24 min _Susan_ 16,193
Christianity isn't based on... (Feb '10) 41 min Reason Personified 55
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) 4 hr Thinking 4,687
More from around the web