First Prev
of 8
Next Last
redneck

Cave Junction, OR

#144 Aug 20, 2012
Ben_Masada wrote:
<quoted text>
-------
I understand you. You cannot conceive these things because you are
unable to think in the abstract level of reality. Tell me, how many times is 7 found in 77?
Ben
You know,Ben,believing your hallucinations is insanity and believing other peoples hallucinations is religion.

Since: Dec 10

Orefield, PA

#145 Aug 20, 2012
Ben_Masada wrote:
<quoted text>
-------
I understand you. You cannot conceive these things because you are
unable to think in the abstract level of reality. Tell me, how many times is 7 found in 77?
Ben
(Sound of buzzer)

OOOOH!! I'm sorry godbot, but you fail... Again.

That was easy.

Since: Dec 10

Orefield, PA

#146 Aug 20, 2012
Ben_Masada wrote:
<quoted text>
----------
Yes, I understand that method. When a theist attempts to say something about the existence of the universe as a result of God, he is dishonest. But when atheists speak of the universe as a result of the big bang and does not know how to explain it, he is not dishonest but surprised. You guys never cease amazing me.
Ben
Actually, there are lots of theists that understand the big bang also. The fact that you do not, doesn't poof a god into existance.

You never amaze me at all. Ignorance is common.

Since: Dec 10

Orefield, PA

#147 Aug 20, 2012
Ben_Masada wrote:
<quoted text>
----------
I don't know and you don't know. Why not stand in between? Why do we have to vandalize other people's opinions if we do not have an option of our own to replace them with? This is what intellectual dishonesty is.
Ben
I do not need an opinon to replace blatant and obvious mythology.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#148 Aug 20, 2012
redneck wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, They knew that all the men would be crucified and women would be enslaved. Scarey
-------

No true. Eleazar, the leader of the Zealots had been guaranteed protection from the cross by Silvius, the Roman Commandant if they
surrendered. The Romans just couldn't take anymore. They wanted to finish with that hell sooner the better. But Eleazar was worried
with what the future could look at what had happened in Masada. Big deal! It only reminds me of what happened to the faithfuls of Jim Jones. Pure stupidity.

Ben

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#149 Aug 20, 2012
redneck wrote:
<quoted text>You know,Ben,believing your hallucinations is insanity and believing other peoples hallucinations is religion.
--------

Care to elaborate? I am not too sure of what you mean. BTW, about my question of how many times 7 is found in 77 went unanswered. Why? Is it what you mean by "hallucinations?"

Ben

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#150 Aug 20, 2012
The serpent was right wrote:
<quoted text>
(Sound of buzzer)
OOOOH!! I'm sorry godbot, but you fail... Again.
That was easy.
-----

Well then, what is the answer?

Ben

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#151 Aug 20, 2012
The serpent was right wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, there are lots of theists that understand the big bang also. The fact that you do not, doesn't poof a god into existance.
You never amaze me at all. Ignorance is common.
-------

Yes, there are atheists here who have told me that it is even a proven fact that the universe came as a result of the big bang. I see that as no different from the Christian belief by faith.

Ben

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#152 Aug 20, 2012
The serpent was right wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not need an opinon to replace blatant and obvious mythology.
-------

And I can see why. Because you live in a world of mythology youself as well. We cannot fight mythology with mythology.

Ben
redneck

Cave Junction, OR

#153 Aug 20, 2012
Ben_Masada wrote:
<quoted text>
--------
Care to elaborate? I am not too sure of what you mean. BTW, about my question of how many times 7 is found in 77 went unanswered. Why? Is it what you mean by "hallucinations?"
Ben
If you are talking about the Arabic numeral '7', it appears in the numeral '77' twice. In mathematics '7' is represented in the number '77' eleven times.

Since: Mar 11

United States

#154 Aug 20, 2012
See there you go again trying to combine Atheism and the big bang and what else evolution and abiogenesis as all one and the same? Once again these are all separate and different things. Many theists believe in the big bang and evolution.
Ben_Masada wrote:
<quoted text>----------

Yes, I understand that method. When a theist attempts to say something about the existence of the universe as a result of God, he is dishonest. But when atheists speak of the universe as a result of the big bang and does not know how to explain it, he is not dishonest but surprised. You guys never cease amazing me.

Ben

Since: Mar 11

United States

#155 Aug 20, 2012
Would you say the same thing if people said Papa Smurf created the universe? Would you give them the same respect and consideration after all you can't prove Papa Smurf didn't create the universe right?
Ben_Masada wrote:
<quoted text>----------

I don't know and you don't know. Why not stand in between? Why do we have to vandalize other people's opinions if we do not have an option of our own to replace them with? This is what intellectual dishonesty is.

Ben
Cujo

Regina, Canada

#156 Aug 21, 2012
Ben_Masada wrote:
<quoted text>
--------
So, what do you have to say? The problem with having a dialogue with an atheist, is that after the first post, he or she will fall into the same snare of the big bang, as if one is debating an astrophysicist. If not that, his or her first question is: Prove that there is God. Don't you have anything else to talk about?
Ben
You are the one making the claim that science is atheism and vise versa. I am telling you atheism has nothing to do with science. There were atheists long before the big bang theory or the theory of evolution. Quit making an arse of yourself!

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#157 Aug 21, 2012
redneck wrote:
<quoted text>If you are talking about the Arabic numeral '7', it appears in the numeral '77' twice. In mathematics '7' is represented in the number '77' eleven times.
----

Now, my interpretation of your "three" responses to the riddle of how many times 7 is found in 77: The first, which, somehow, I find the least probable to describe your personality, is the one that the truth is found in the realm of metaphorical language. Eleven times, that is. You are not sure of the answer, albeit bent more on literal interpretation.

The second, which you tried to blame the arabic culture with their inability to think in abstract, you are immune for somehow perceiving that it would be too cheap to chose as your view. That
7 is found twice in 77. That's the way to look at the truth with the eyes of the flesh. You smelled the rat here and used the Arabs as a shield to a negative feedback.

I find you within the third response, which is based on your decision to give the first two ones, when all that was required of you was to give the first or the second and not both. Insecurity is the word. You are not sure about anything and even afraid to take sides.

Ben
redneck

Cave Junction, OR

#158 Aug 21, 2012
Ben_Masada wrote:
<quoted text>
----
Now, my interpretation of your "three" responses to the riddle of how many times 7 is found in 77: The first, which, somehow, I find the least probable to describe your personality, is the one that the truth is found in the realm of metaphorical language. Eleven times, that is. You are not sure of the answer, albeit bent more on literal interpretation.
The second, which you tried to blame the arabic culture with their inability to think in abstract, you are immune for somehow perceiving that it would be too cheap to chose as your view. That
7 is found twice in 77. That's the way to look at the truth with the eyes of the flesh. You smelled the rat here and used the Arabs as a shield to a negative feedback.
I find you within the third response, which is based on your decision to give the first two ones, when all that was required of you was to give the first or the second and not both. Insecurity is the word. You are not sure about anything and even afraid to take sides.
Ben
First, you no nothing at all about me. Your question was an obvious trap by the way it was worded. You are a prime example of a pidgeon chess pidgeon. And the arabic math system changed the world

Since: Mar 11

Chicago, IL

#159 Aug 21, 2012
Pitiful word games useless and pointless.

Flush.
Ben_Masada wrote:
<quoted text>----

Now, my interpretation of your "three" responses to the riddle of how many times 7 is found in 77: The first, which, somehow, I find the least probable to describe your personality, is the one that the truth is found in the realm of metaphorical language. Eleven times, that is. You are not sure of the answer, albeit bent more on literal interpretation.

The second, which you tried to blame the arabic culture with their inability to think in abstract, you are immune for somehow perceiving that it would be too cheap to chose as your view. That
7 is found twice in 77. That's the way to look at the truth with the eyes of the flesh. You smelled the rat here and used the Arabs as a shield to a negative feedback.

I find you within the third response, which is based on your decision to give the first two ones, when all that was required of you was to give the first or the second and not both. Insecurity is the word. You are not sure about anything and even afraid to take sides.

Ben

Since: Mar 11

Chicago, IL

#160 Aug 21, 2012
It's a silly old Islamic riddle. See 7 represents Allah. 777 represents Allah in heaven, in earth and in you. 77 means Allah in heaven and in earth but you haven't accepted him. This is the end game to his pitiful word game. It means you look at things factually only and you do not think about or acknowledge Allah.

Christians have their 666 Islam has 77
redneck wrote:
<quoted text>First, you no nothing at all about me. Your question was an obvious trap by the way it was worded. You are a prime example of a pidgeon chess pidgeon. And the arabic math system changed the world

Since: Dec 10

Orefield, PA

#162 Aug 22, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
It's a silly old Islamic riddle. See 7 represents Allah. 777 represents Allah in heaven, in earth and in you. 77 means Allah in heaven and in earth but you haven't accepted him. This is the end game to his pitiful word game. It means you look at things factually only and you do not think about or acknowledge Allah.
Christians have their 666 Islam has 77
<quoted text>
It is all a part of dishonest Ben and his games. Nothing new.

I generally don't play his stupid games when he starts a thread, now I remember why. I'm outta here.
redneck

Cave Junction, OR

#163 Aug 22, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
It's a silly old Islamic riddle. See 7 represents Allah. 777 represents Allah in heaven, in earth and in you. 77 means Allah in heaven and in earth but you haven't accepted him. This is the end game to his pitiful word game. It means you look at things factually only and you do not think about or acknowledge Allah.
Christians have their 666 Islam has 77
<quoted text>
So do you think Ben is a muslim? It's obvious that he is enjoying himself.

Since: Mar 11

Louisville, KY

#164 Aug 22, 2012
Yes he messed up when he said that Abraham started another religion. Wait another religion?? What would that be? This is an Islamic teaching that after starting the Jewish faith that Abraham was unhappy with what he saw and then set out making the foundations of the true religion Islam. By saying that he unmasked himself. Later he said he was a Jew now he could have Jewish blood in his veins but make no mistake about it he worships Allah the moon god.
redneck wrote:
<quoted text>So do you think Ben is a muslim? It's obvious that he is enjoying himself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 4 min Eman 22,121
Stump a theist with 2 questions 49 min Patrick 19
How much faith it takes to believe in Evolution. 1 hr Patrick 189
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 hr KiMare 227,416
Atheists forgetting the meaning of freedom 4 hr Jaimie 71
Atheism vs. Theism: Knowns and Unknowns 7 hr Patrick 42
Atheism 101: What's the most aggravating argume... 12 hr Patrick n Angela 3
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Atheism People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••