Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no contradictions.
Your picture is painful to look at. The fact that you make it worse with goth make-up is a deliberate attempt to terrorize the innocent readers.
And, while you spend a lot of time thinking about suicide, your advice does not work the same for your situation. Suicide would ABSOLUTELY solve your problem.
You would look funny too if you sat on a mangina every day.

Since: Mar 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

And an open mind asks for proof for claims. It is the bigot who gets upset at being asked for proof for their unreasonable claims.
demomode wrote:
<quoted text>
You aren't a sceptic. A true sceptic keeps an open mind. You're an unregenerate bigot.

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I'm not worried about it any more than I would be worried about a banner add that featured a cat turd.
I just don't want to have to look at it.
That's why I requested you take down your picture, so as to prevent the negative effect it has on the over all visual feel of the Topix page.
It is interesting though that you are now attacking Aura for having low self esteem since it was his position, not mine, that the opinions of others is the only thing that matters.
I'll be sure to pass along your opinion of him.
Oh, can't help but notice you STILL haven't presented your evidence.
I'll vouch for your inflated ego.

xD

“talk to the kitteh”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

KittenKoder wrote:
I ponder if Nugglet even has friends online. I mean he obvious is a recluse, whether by choice or not.
Says the jackass who has made over 13,000 posts in about 9 months. Talk about projection.

“talk to the kitteh”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
This from the guy who regularly changes people's wording in their quotes to make it seem like they are saying something else.
If you criticize my integrity, it means I'm doing the right thing.
He is sick.

Since: Sep 07

Valley Village, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Givemeliberty wrote:
When did I claim you were even remotely important in my life?
You are aware that people can infer your position by what you say, right?

So, when you spend 20 or so posts talking about how much you've studied my posts and then proceed to talk about going back on older threads to read older posts, you are giving away the game.
Enough stalling what supernatural powers was he supposed to have had? Waiting waiting waiting zzzzzz waiting waiting any year now Nuggin.
<quoted text>
As I've said multiple times now, this question was already answered by Aura. You would have to check with his post on the subject, but from what I remember it was something about ensuring the sunrise and controlling the Nile.

However, as I've now stated at least 50x. The Pharaohs didn't _actually_ have these powers. Just like Thor doesn't _actually_ cause thunder (since he doesn't exist).

Actually having powers is not a requirement for godhood since there have been literally thousands of gods and to date none of them have actually had any powers.

Valley Village, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Givemeliberty wrote:
You know Nuggin your criteria for a god keeps radically changing. It has to be believed to have supernatural powers until it doesn't. It has to be thought to kill those to who don't in it until it doesn't and the contradictions keep coming.
Here do this. Make your definitive criteria for a god, no more adding and subtracting as you go along like a freak with ADHD. Make your definition and stuck with it.
Ready. Set. Go!
For someone who claims to have read my earlier posts, you certainly have a way of getting them completely wrong.

Not only hasn't my position changed on this, it's been repeated VERBATIM in dozens of posts.

The definition is:
"A person/place/thing which people _believe_ has supernatural powers and requires worship."

Belief in the power is important. Having the power is not.

ALL gods were believed to have powers.
None of them have been shown to actually have powers.

Belief is a determining characteristic.

If you can find a post in which I claim that the Pharaoh HAD to have powers to be considered a god, go ahead and provide a link to it.

Otherwise, you're just lying.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

I have spent 20 posts talking about studying your posts? Where post them.

Hurry up now puppet or fail yet again.
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
You are aware that people can infer your position by what you say, right?
So, when you spend 20 or so posts talking about how much you've studied my posts and then proceed to talk about going back on older threads to read older posts, you are giving away the game.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

I deleted your babbling and Ad Homs just to save time because I want to get to the heart of the matter and not your obfuscations and distractions.

Now this is your definition of a god? You are sure? Absolutely sure? Take a minute and chew it over because at other times you also threw in other qualifiers like they think the god will kill them all if they don't worship or that a religion must be created around said god. So before I go any further I am giving you another chance to change add or subtract something from your hand picked definition.

See I want to be sure this is the one solid definition you will stand by and not falter or change it up again as you go along like you did before with the killing and religion started around the so called god.

No seriously read your definition and if you need to make an adjustment do it now because future adjustments to your definition will only bury you deeper in your logical fallacies.
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
The definition is:
"A person/place/thing which people _believe_ has supernatural powers and requires worship."
Up there, are you totally sure this is what you want to stand on? Last chance before the fun starts :)

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Who else is laughing themselves silly at Nuggin first time and again beg people to read his posts in other threads but then go off when you do as he asked? Lmfao!

What a mommy's boy! How dare you do what I begged you to do?!! Oh and then after you mention you did it once he blow that up into 20 plus posts. I see numbers aren't his friend :))

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahah a!

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Givemeliberty wrote:
Who else is laughing themselves silly at Nuggin first time and again beg people to read his posts in other threads but then go off when you do as he asked? Lmfao!
What a mommy's boy! How dare you do what I begged you to do?!! Oh and then after you mention you did it once he blow that up into 20 plus posts. I see numbers aren't his friend :))
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahah a!
I think it's a teenage kid of some sort who has zero self perception.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>SO, what you are saying is that you do not understand the burden of proof?
In fact I'm saying I understand the burden of proof so well, that I recognise it is not my place to prove a negative.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

The liars that invented god have the burden of proof,

Atheists don't have to supply jack sh*t (although scientists do a great job already)

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
In fact I'm saying I understand the burden of proof so well, that I recognise it is not my place to prove a negative.
Then how can you claim fact with out proof of that fact?

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Says the jackass who has made over 13,000 posts in about 9 months. Talk about projection.
I have friends online, so meh, I'm going to be online a lot as a result.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You would look funny too if you sat on a mangina every day.
Still zero evidence for any of your assertions. Still providing more evidence that you are a liar. How cute. Let's make more of these posts visible for all to see, that god delusions are detrimental in many ways.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Givemeliberty wrote:
And an open mind asks for proof for claims. It is the bigot who gets upset at being asked for proof for their unreasonable claims.
<quoted text>
If you enter an argument against God's existence then you are saying that God doesn't exist. You are making a claim. The assertion that God doesn't exist is as much a positive claim as the assertion that God does exist. The burdon of proof is shared. It is incumbent upon both sides to provide the evidence to support their claims which you have yet to do. It is the intolerant bigot, not an open mind who rejects evidence provided when he refuses to provide it himself.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Still zero evidence for any of your assertions. Still providing more evidence that you are a liar. How cute. Let's make more of these posts visible for all to see, that god delusions are detrimental in many ways.
This is an opinion, not a fact.

“ecrasez l'infame”

Since: May 08

Atlanta, Georgia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>Then how can you claim fact with out proof of that fact?
Ignosticism -- can something for which there is no definition be considered to even possibly exist?

(Whether it exists or not does not change the idea that consideration without definition is absurd.)

Valley Village, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Givemeliberty wrote:
I have spent 20 posts talking about studying your posts? Where post them.
Hurry up now puppet or fail yet again.
<quoted text>
Not what I said. Funny, would make your argument a strawman.

How about you go back and re-read my post to figure out what I actually said.

Oh, and pot/kettle/black you get the idea.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 581 - 600 of648
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

20 Users are viewing the Atheism Forum right now

Search the Atheism Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 2 min Buck Crick 21,374
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 8 min Buck Crick 223,946
Our world came from nothing? 14 min religionisillness 147
20+ Questions for Theists (Apr '13) 16 min religionisillness 349
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 22 min religionisillness 828
Talking some sense into you people... 1 hr Patrick 23
Maher to Stewart: 'Drugs are good, religion is ... 2 hr Patrick 4
•••
•••