“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#489 Jan 4, 2013
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you claiming that your posts are not meant to be insulting?
You find that when people state what you are it's insulting? Then why do you continue to provide evidence to support such notions?

Since: Sep 07

Valley Village, CA

#490 Jan 4, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
You find that when people state what you are it's insulting? Then why do you continue to provide evidence to support such notions?
Kitty, do you find it insulting when I point out that you are hideous and that you shouldn't use a picture in your profile because it causes people to want to leave the site?

It's just an honest assessment of your appearance.

I mean, if you didn't want people to point out you were ugly, you'd do something about it. right?

Since: Mar 11

United States

#491 Jan 4, 2013
Start with a houseplant first I don't think he could properly care for a goldfish in his current state. Seriously KK he just reeks of desperation and loneliness. He even goes so far as to repeatedly attribute nonsense that you or whoever never said to you or whoever because he desperately wants you to engage him. He knows he's wrong going into it but that's not the point. The point is he is lonely and miserable and he got someone to respond to him.

Seriously just go back and read some of his long winded rambling anti social nonsense. You can tell right away this is not a person who has a lot of human contact. He purposely likes to draw an argument out because he needs the attention.

For example, once I said i would go along with his logical fallacy just to see where it would lead to, what was his end game so to speak. Guess what? He had no clue! And as predicted he just kept on arguing! Pathetic! Lmfao!

Maybe we can get some donations and get him some soap and shampoo maybe a fresh change of clothes and a taxi ride to a psychiatrist.
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
This is very plausible, I have seen such behavior from those who are lonely. Perhaps he needs a pet?

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#492 Jan 4, 2013
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
Kitty, do you find it insulting when I point out that you are hideous and that you shouldn't use a picture in your profile because it causes people to want to leave the site?
It's just an honest assessment of your appearance.
I mean, if you didn't want people to point out you were ugly, you'd do something about it. right?
Nope, I find it fascinating that you would care, because worrying about how another person looks, or the opinions of other people, is a sure sign of low self esteem. So why do you have such a low self esteem?

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#493 Jan 4, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
Start with a houseplant first I don't think he could properly care for a goldfish in his current state. Seriously KK he just reeks of desperation and loneliness. He even goes so far as to repeatedly attribute nonsense that you or whoever never said to you or whoever because he desperately wants you to engage him. He knows he's wrong going into it but that's not the point. The point is he is lonely and miserable and he got someone to respond to him.
Seriously just go back and read some of his long winded rambling anti social nonsense. You can tell right away this is not a person who has a lot of human contact. He purposely likes to draw an argument out because he needs the attention.
For example, once I said i would go along with his logical fallacy just to see where it would lead to, what was his end game so to speak. Guess what? He had no clue! And as predicted he just kept on arguing! Pathetic! Lmfao!
Maybe we can get some donations and get him some soap and shampoo maybe a fresh change of clothes and a taxi ride to a psychiatrist.
<quoted text>
It's an interesting psychosis for study, to see someone with such a horrible self image. Even the junkies I have dealt with have higher opinions of themselves, which makes you wonder how someone could turn out as low as he is.

United States

#494 Jan 5, 2013
It just shows his desperation for attention. You can tell by his venting and bizarre off the wall style of arguing that he lacks any kind of social skills. it's a classic sign of a lonely miserable person. With each post of his only ads another exclamation mark to that.

In a way I pity him. It just be horrid to live such a sad existence that he does. He just screams of desperate attention seeking behavior. I do hope he gets help and maye even joins a group for therapy. Actual real life human interaction would do him a world of good.
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, I find it fascinating that you would care, because worrying about how another person looks, or the opinions of other people, is a sure sign of low self esteem. So why do you have such a low self esteem?

Valley Village, CA

#495 Jan 5, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
Given that this never actually happened, I find it amusing that you fantasize about arguing with me.

Valley Village, CA

#496 Jan 5, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I'm not worried about it any more than I would be worried about a banner add that featured a cat turd.

I just don't want to have to look at it.

That's why I requested you take down your picture, so as to prevent the negative effect it has on the over all visual feel of the Topix page.

It is interesting though that you are now attacking Aura for having low self esteem since it was his position, not mine, that the opinions of others is the only thing that matters.

I'll be sure to pass along your opinion of him.

Oh, can't help but notice you STILL haven't presented your evidence.

Valley Village, CA

#497 Jan 5, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
It's an interesting psychosis for study, to see someone with such a horrible self image. Even the junkies I have dealt with have higher opinions of themselves, which makes you wonder how someone could turn out as low as he is.
You keep going to this "low self image" claim as if you thought it were correct.

The problem is you were just as sincere in your accusation that I had an inflated self image.

Just like you have argued non-stop with me for weeks about how you must be right when you accuse me of having to be right.

Are you familiar with the term projection? Because you're doing it.

Now, let's get back to the fact that you don't understand the first thing about science.

Tell us again how an experiment can't disprove a hypothesis. It was such a laugh the first time you tried.

Valley Village, CA

#498 Jan 5, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
It just shows his desperation for attention. You can tell by his venting and bizarre off the wall style of arguing that he lacks any kind of social skills. it's a classic sign of a lonely miserable person. With each post of his only ads another exclamation mark to that.
In a way I pity him. It just be horrid to live such a sad existence that he does. He just screams of desperate attention seeking behavior. I do hope he gets help and maye even joins a group for therapy. Actual real life human interaction would do him a world of good.
<quoted text>
Yawn. More projection.

Listen, Tubby. I've been here on Topix for a while. People here know what I do for a living and with whom I work.

I'm not some code troll living in my parents basement like you or Kitty.

I'm doing just fine.

However, I am concerned that ALL of your posts are focused on MY life. I mean, if you think I don't have a social life and yet you spend ALL of your time thinking about it. What does that say about you?

Oh, still waiting for that example from your fantasy about me. This ought to be good for a laugh.

United States

#499 Jan 5, 2013
Who wants to bet nugget is one of them hoarders who is terrified to leave his tiny studio apartment?

The Internet being his lone sad lifeline to the outside world. Tisk such anti social attention seeking behaviors along with his long grandiose speeches and bizarre logical fallacies completely gives it away.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#500 Jan 5, 2013
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I'm not worried about it any more than I would be worried about a banner add that featured a cat turd.
I just don't want to have to look at it.
That's why I requested you take down your picture, so as to prevent the negative effect it has on the over all visual feel of the Topix page.
It is interesting though that you are now attacking Aura for having low self esteem since it was his position, not mine, that the opinions of others is the only thing that matters.
I'll be sure to pass along your opinion of him.
Oh, can't help but notice you STILL haven't presented your evidence.
You continually contradict your own assertions. Please get help before you do something drastic, suicide is not a valid answer to your problem.

Valley Village, CA

#501 Jan 5, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
Who wants to bet nugget is one of them hoarders who is terrified to leave his tiny studio apartment?
The Internet being his lone sad lifeline to the outside world. Tisk such anti social attention seeking behaviors along with his long grandiose speeches and bizarre logical fallacies completely gives it away.
You're projections are pretty telling.

STILL waiting for you to site a single example of a logical fallacy or an incorrect position.

Hell, you haven't even weighed in on the argument to which this thread is dedicated:

The dictionary contains definitions of words.

That's my position. Skippy opposes it.

Your thoughts?

Valley Village, CA

#502 Jan 5, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
You continually contradict your own assertions. Please get help before you do something drastic, suicide is not a valid answer to your problem.
There is no contradictions.

Your picture is painful to look at. The fact that you make it worse with goth make-up is a deliberate attempt to terrorize the innocent readers.

And, while you spend a lot of time thinking about suicide, your advice does not work the same for your situation. Suicide would ABSOLUTELY solve your problem.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#503 Jan 5, 2013
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no contradictions.
Your picture is painful to look at. The fact that you make it worse with goth make-up is a deliberate attempt to terrorize the innocent readers.
And, while you spend a lot of time thinking about suicide, your advice does not work the same for your situation. Suicide would ABSOLUTELY solve your problem.
Interesting projection there, as you are advocating suicide as well as incorrectly assuming I think about it more than a few moments a day, usually in passing and wondering why people who believe in an afterlife don't have the courage to actually test that notion.

You still project your own insecurity about appearance here as well. Is that why you remain locked in your parents' basement all day posting on here? Inquiring minds want to know. Of course that's just a silly ad hom on my part, but it actually appears very plausible.

Valley Village, CA

#504 Jan 5, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting projection there, as you are advocating suicide as well as incorrectly assuming I think about it more than a few moments a day, usually in passing and wondering why people who believe in an afterlife don't have the courage to actually test that notion.
You still project your own insecurity about appearance here as well. Is that why you remain locked in your parents' basement all day posting on here? Inquiring minds want to know. Of course that's just a silly ad hom on my part, but it actually appears very plausible.
This is getting redundant.

I've presented you with an argument and backed it up with examples.

Your response has been about everything except the issues in contention.

So far, you have YET to present a single example to back up your claim that science can not disprove anything.

Instead, you've talked about my need to be right (something you are currently displaying).
You've talked ENDLESSLY about my penis.
You've talked about suicide.
You've talked about living in your parents basements.
You've talked about low self esteem.
You've talked about high self esteem.
You've talked about logical fallacies (though never actually presented any examples)

What you haven't actually talked about is your claim.

Why is that?

There's a reason that men say "Never argue with a woman. She can't admit when she's wrong and she can't back up what she claims."

You're a perfect example of this.

You made a mistake. It's as simple as that. You thought science is incapable of disproving things.

That's wrong. I told you it's wrong. Dude told you it's wrong. Aura told you it's wrong.

But instead of saying, "Yikes! I meant something else." You responded by claiming that the reason ALL of us disagree with you is because you are a woman.

I've given you COUNTLESS opportunities to provide a single example to back up your claim.

You've never even TRIED to do so.

At this point, the debate (not that it is one) can progress no further.

Rather than discuss the points and provide evidence, you've decided that it's more reasonable to attack character and claim that you are a victim.

Well, good for you. Go on believing you are a victim. MEanwhile, the rest of us are going to continue having discussions where we back up what we say with evidence.

You can go on with your ad homs but they really aren't making a case for why you should be taken seriously.

Lexington, KY

#505 Jan 5, 2013
Rotflmfao! Can you guys believe butt nugget is still coming to this thread making a jackass out of himself? Sheesh as soon as he posted one time to this thread he lost.

:shakes head:

Valley Village, CA

#506 Jan 5, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
Rotflmfao! Can you guys believe butt nugget is still coming to this thread making a jackass out of himself? Sheesh as soon as he posted one time to this thread he lost.
:shakes head:
Actually, Liberty.

If I started a thread which mischaracterized your posts and you came on to point out that I was misquoting your or simply fabricating things, you would not be in error doing so.

Skippy started this thread because he couldn't hold his own in the other one. He invented strawmen and proclaimed them to be my arguments. Then he went back to the other thread and spammed it for MONTHS with links to this thread.

I came on here to set the record straight.

Now, if you have a specific point to make, please do so. Otherwise, you are complaining that I am posting to a thread about me while you yourself as spending your time reading it.

You seem to be holding some grudge because apparently I embarrassed you in some earlier argument, but honestly you didn't leave enough of an impression for me to even remember you having posting anything.

So, if you want to keep demonstrating how badly I beat you, by all means go on posting comments on the side without addressing any real points.

However, if you honestly believe that you can stand your ground against me, I'd welcome you to actually bring up whatever argument it is where I beat you so viciously and I'll gladly dominate you once again.

Lexington, KY

#507 Jan 5, 2013
So silly! The friendless shut in has no idea how ignorant and desperate he is making himself look.

Valley Village, CA

#508 Jan 5, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
So silly! The friendless shut in has no idea how ignorant and desperate he is making himself look.
So, I'll take that as a "No, I can't back up what I'm saying."

Here's the thing, Give.

You may think that it's a horrifying insult to call someone a friendless shut in because you live in fear of it being known that that's what you are.

I however don't care that you call me that because it's not true.

I also wouldn't be offended if you called me a damn dirty chinaman because... I'm not Asian.

Insults only have bite if there's a bit of truth to them.

So, the fact that you keep going back to this is pretty telling.

As is the fact that you can't point to this imaginary argument you won.

So, go on. Keep posting. Keeping demonstrating what things you think would hurt the most. I'm sure no one else realizes what it's saying about you. Honest.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
God' existence 41 min polymath257 84
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Eagle 12 233,055
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 1 hr serfs up 2,606
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 2 hr J RULES 23,239
Can Atheists Know God Does Not Exist When They ... 3 hr thetruth 165
Is 'naturalism' a bleak philosophical outlook? ... 4 hr Mikko 5
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 4 hr Mikko 1,452
More from around the web