“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#448 Jan 3, 2013
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
I did read your links. I presented you with specific counter arguments in the form of links of my own.
If you don't believe that my links counter your links, then you need to specifically point out what in your links you deemed important and why you deemed it so. Then you need to express why it is you don't think that ANYTHING in the two pages I linked specifically addresses your claims.
You have failed to do that.
I'm betting you didn't read either of my links closely enough.
Now, another way that this could be handled (you know, the way educated men would handle it) would be for you to SPECIFICALLY state your evidence within the forum for all to see, then we could address your points DIRECTLY without people having to guess what in your link applies and what doesn't.
But you don't want to do that, because you know that that would result in you being completely embarrassed because....
And this is key....
You are WRONG about the nature and purpose of science.
Thank you for more proof that you are indeed a liar.

Since: Sep 07

Valley Village, CA

#449 Jan 3, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn, this whole tactic of yours to avoid actually presenting an argument is extremely transparent.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#450 Jan 3, 2013
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn, this whole tactic of yours to avoid actually presenting an argument is extremely transparent.
this whole tactic of you posting words in order to make sentences that resemble opinions that matter is getting tiring.

Valley Village, CA

#451 Jan 3, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
this whole tactic of you posting words in order to make sentences that resemble opinions that matter is getting tiring.
Well, perhaps if you attempted to do the same, there would be a discussion rather than you just throwing around curse words and acting like a baby.

Since: Mar 11

United States

#452 Jan 4, 2013
All he has is logical fallacy after logical fallacy.
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#453 Jan 4, 2013
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, perhaps if you attempted to do the same, there would be a discussion rather than you just throwing around curse words and acting like a baby.
You don't have discussions, you just accuse people who've slaughtered you in debate of denying the existence of Egypt.

Nobody has any respect for you here, it's better if you just f*ck off like last time.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#454 Jan 4, 2013
Happy New Year, Nuggin!
xoxo

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#455 Jan 4, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems so, he's so interested in being the "winner" he doesn't even care what he's opposing, nor that his evidence is nothing but his own opinion on the matter.

Valley Village, CA

#456 Jan 4, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>
Name one.

Valley Village, CA

#457 Jan 4, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have discussions, you just accuse people who've slaughtered you in debate of denying the existence of Egypt.
Nobody has any respect for you here, it's better if you just f*ck off like last time.
No, Skippy. I correctly pointed out that you denied the existence of Egypt. You, however, have never come close to raising a single point, much less "slaughtering" me in the debate.

Here's a clue: Shouting "f*ck" ever single post isn't "debate". It's just you acting like a baby.

Now, if you have EVIDENCE to support your claims, I'd love to see it.

You know, EVIDENCE (the stuff you present to meet the "burden of proof" you are so eager to accuse everyone of not understanding).

You made a specific claim. You said you could SCIENTIFIC PROVE that no gods exist.

You NEVER gave us any of that proof.
Instead, you demanded that we prove otherwise.

So, I did. Ramses was a god, Ramses existed.

You didn't offer any evidence that he didn't meet the criteria for godhood.

You simply claimed that he didn't exist, along with his worshipers. AKA "Egyptians".

If you want to RECANT your claim. That wouldn't be the first time.

Valley Village, CA

#458 Jan 4, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
Happy New Year, Nuggin!
xoxo
:)

Valley Village, CA

#459 Jan 4, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems so, he's so interested in being the "winner" he doesn't even care what he's opposing, nor that his evidence is nothing but his own opinion on the matter.
Care to present a single example?

Is it just my opinion that the dictionary defines words?
Is it just my opinion that Egypt was a real place?
Is it just my opinion that Ramses was a real person?
Is it just my opinion that worshipers believed Ramses was a god?
Is it just my opinion that NASA landed a man on the moon?
Is it just my opinion that lizards are real?
Is it just my opinion that C-14 is an accurate dating method?
Is it just my opinion that scientific experimentation can disprove a hypothesis?

Let's get specific.

Oh, wait. That's right. As a woman, you're only response is: "You're a liar".

Sigh.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#460 Jan 4, 2013
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
Care to present a single example?
Is it just my opinion that the dictionary defines words?
Is it just my opinion that Egypt was a real place?
Is it just my opinion that Ramses was a real person?
Is it just my opinion that worshipers believed Ramses was a god?
Is it just my opinion that NASA landed a man on the moon?
Is it just my opinion that lizards are real?
Is it just my opinion that C-14 is an accurate dating method?
Is it just my opinion that scientific experimentation can disprove a hypothesis?
Let's get specific.
Oh, wait. That's right. As a woman, you're only response is: "You're a liar".
Sigh.
There you go being sexist again. Your genitalia must be tiny for you to be so afraid of women. Funny that you only posted the basis of all your "arguments" and not the actual points that people are point out your fallacious arguments. Except the last one, which I posted several links opposing. But meh, you are proving to be a liar.

Valley Village, CA

#461 Jan 4, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go being sexist again. Your genitalia must be tiny for you to be so afraid of women.
There you go obsessing about my penis again.

Your vagina must be enormous that you feel the need to spend so much time talking about penises.
Except the last one, which I posted several links opposing. But meh, you are proving to be a liar.
I addressed all of your links. You have yet to refute the links I posted in reply.

If, however, you would like to present YOUR OWN argument in YOUR OWN words, then I will respond in kind.

But, we both know THAT'S never going to happen because you don't even understand the position you are taking.

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

#462 Jan 4, 2013
Exactly with straw man and ad hom being his favorites. I wish I could hunt down the old rant by Scott Adams of Dilbert fame. He shows how you can use nugget style logical fallacy to prove eating handfuls of driveway gravel would taste like fresh warm chocolate chip cookies. I mean it's insane of course but it can be laughingly done using logical fallacies.

Godbots in disguise like nugget are a penny a dozen. I mean for a so called agnostic he certainly works hard to try to prove the existence of gods lol!

Oh well this sums him up nicely.

http://www.leany.com/logic/Adams.html

Enjoy :)
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>

Valley Village, CA

#463 Jan 4, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
Exactly with straw man and ad hom being his favorites. I wish I could hunt down the old rant by Scott Adams of Dilbert fame. He shows how you can use nugget style logical fallacy to prove eating handfuls of driveway gravel would taste like fresh warm chocolate chip cookies. I mean it's insane of course but it can be laughingly done using logical fallacies.
Godbots in disguise like nugget are a penny a dozen. I mean for a so called agnostic he certainly works hard to try to prove the existence of gods lol!
Oh well this sums him up nicely.
http://www.leany.com/logic/Adams.html
Enjoy :)
<quoted text>
I ask again. Can you name a single logical fallacy I've employed in my argument?

Go on. Try.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#464 Jan 4, 2013
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go obsessing about my penis again.
Your vagina must be enormous that you feel the need to spend so much time talking about penises.
<quoted text>
I addressed all of your links. You have yet to refute the links I posted in reply.
If, however, you would like to present YOUR OWN argument in YOUR OWN words, then I will respond in kind.
But, we both know THAT'S never going to happen because you don't even understand the position you are taking.
There you go again with your lies. You addressed nothing, you disputed nothing, you just ignored it all and pulled a strawman, which you just pulled here again.

I do not obsess over anything, except programming, I do obsess over that.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#465 Jan 4, 2013
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
I ask again. Can you name a single logical fallacy I've employed in my argument?
Go on. Try.
yourlogicalfallacyis.com/home

Whichever one is showing on that page.

Valley Village, CA

#466 Jan 4, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again with your lies.
So, when I say: "As a woman, your only form of argument is to call everyone a liar" you accuse me of being sexist.

Then when I ask you to address the argument, you respond by calling me a liar.

Way to prove my point.
You addressed nothing, you disputed nothing, you just ignored it all and pulled a strawman, which you just pulled here again.
Listen, Brenda. It makes you sounds like an idiot when you use a term you don't understand.

I am not using a strawman. I'm not assigning you an argument you haven't made. Your position is that science PROVES things.

I've asked you to DEMONSTRATE that.

You can't.

That's not a strawman. It's REQUESTING evidence to support your argument.
I do not obsess over anything
She says after multiple posts about my penis...

Valley Village, CA

#467 Jan 4, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
yourlogicalfallacyis.com/home
Whichever one is showing on that page.
Name one and give me an example.

I'll give you an example:
You claim that I am wrong because of the size of my penis.

That's an ad hom.

You think the size of my penis has something to do with your inability to present evidence to support your argument.

Of course, you think that my pointing out that you argue like a woman is an ad hom. It's not.

As a woman, you feel that your opinion is sufficient in and of itself to be considered evidence in an argument. You feel that anyone who doubts your opinion is "a liar".

That's not how men debate things. It's not how educated people debate things. It is how women and children debate things.

Now, if you'd like to put that handicap behind you and present evidence. I'd be happy to address it.

However, you are going to actually have to do the work. Don't expect some man to come on here and do the work for you.

And don't bitch about not getting paid as much for watching him do the work either. It's unbecoming.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 44 min Just Think 233,165
Evidence for God! 2 hr NightSerf 372
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 5 hr _Bad Company 23,267
Why Do Atheists Ridicule Christianity? (May '11) 5 hr Morse 5,951
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 5 hr RayOne 2,621
Christians More Supportive of Torture Than Non-... 7 hr SnuffAGlobalisst 23
Atheism: On the Rise? (Jan '13) 11 hr Dee 41
More from around the web