Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Just bringing this to the top remind evetryone what c*cks nuggin and the dide really are.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
Closing in on 600 posts from Skippy without anything of substance.
Says the retard that claimed I deny the moon landings. Keep posting Nuggin, you're being slaughtered in this thread - pretty much every thread you enter actually. I ink you like bei shown up for the tw*t you are.

Since: Sep 07

Valley Village, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the retard that claimed I deny the moon landings. Keep posting Nuggin, you're being slaughtered in this thread - pretty much every thread you enter actually. I ink you like bei shown up for the tw*t you are.
You keep claiming that, however I've had people literally change their positions to my side of the debate.

Meanwhile,_NO ONE_ is siding with your ridiculous assertions about the moon landings, lizards, Egypt and your divinity.

Face it, Skippy, you've played your one and only card and it was the joker.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep claiming that, however I've had people literally change their positions to my side of the debate.
Meanwhile,_NO ONE_ is siding with your ridiculous assertions about the moon landings, lizards, Egypt and your divinity.
Are reminder for everyone exactly just how sh*t your logic really is: http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/atheism/T...

Valley Village, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Are reminder for everyone exactly just how sh*t your logic really is: http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/atheism/T...
Sorry, Skippy, but that's a demonstration of YOUR logic, not mine.

You are the one who failed to understand the difference between something which is based on belief vs something which is based in reality.

When evaluating a belief, the BELIEF is the import criteria.

It's REALLY quite simple, so I'm not surprised you are having such a problem with it.

Here, I'll give you an example:

Christians BELIEVE that Jesus was the Messiah, therefore if I made a list of "Messiahs", I would but Jesus on that list with a couple of other people because the Christians BELIEVE he was a messiah.

The CRITERIA for "Messiah" is "Some religion claims that this person/place/thing is a messiah".

No, go on and explain how belief has anything to do with the criteria for the claims YOU made in your first post.

Oh right, you can't. Because you failed at logic. Again

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
You deny the Moon landings? I know someone who did once, we turned him into a janitor, us at the Illuminati cannot tolerate misinformation we don't approve of, lest the New World Order falls into chaos.

Valley Village, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
You deny the Moon landings? I know someone who did once, we turned him into a janitor, us at the Illuminati cannot tolerate misinformation we don't approve of, lest the New World Order falls into chaos.
You're confused about who is in the debate and what positions they hold.

No surprise there.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
No surprise there.
So the Moon landings actually happened and we saw all the footage. Good, glad we can agree on something.

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

-Skeptic- wrote:
Just bringing this to the top remind evetryone what c*cks nuggin and the dide really are.
Ahem! I believe the word you were looking for is Dick. Cock is about as insulting as vagina.

“talk to the kitteh”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
No surprise there.
Not surprising considering he calls his dog a kitty.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Not surprising considering he calls his dog a kitty.
I don't have any pets.

“talk to the kitteh”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have any pets.
Then what was it you were rubbing in your vlog?

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Then what was it you were rubbing in your vlog?
Now that's a strange assertion. Where is your evidence so it can actually be address? I can't address the assertion unless you can support some evidence because without the evidence your assertion is just a lie.

Valley Village, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
So the Moon landings actually happened and we saw all the footage. Good, glad we can agree on something.
You and I agree that they happened and that we saw the footage. Skippy claims that I made them up.

Valley Village, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that's a strange assertion. Where is your evidence so it can actually be address? I can't address the assertion unless you can support some evidence because without the evidence your assertion is just a lie.
You did not just write that.

I've been BEGGING you to present evidence in the other thread and you refuse to do so.
Jim

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
You and I agree that they happened and that we saw the footage. Skippy claims that I made them up.
The begging of a desperate buffoon

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
You did not just write that.
I've been BEGGING you to present evidence in the other thread and you refuse to do so.
Evidence for what? I stated my case, gave the supporting links, and you ignored both. I cannot make you read it, you have to choose to, claiming I did not is demonstrating that you are a liar even more.

Valley Village, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Evidence for what? I stated my case, gave the supporting links, and you ignored both. I cannot make you read it, you have to choose to, claiming I did not is demonstrating that you are a liar even more.
And again, anyone can provide any link without reading it. Here:
http://pets.webmd.com/cats/the-scoop-on-cat-p...

Does that site support my argument? How? What specific point am I linking? What argument am I making?

None of that is answered. I'm telling you than in order for you to understand my argument and see my evidence, you have to investigate an entire website and try and guess what I'm saying and then respond to it.

Then, I'll respond: "That not what I was saying, read the website".

That's not debate. That's playing games.

IF (big f'in IF) you actually READ the sites you linked, then sum up the argument you are using them for and present it like everyone else in written form for all to see.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
And again, anyone can provide any link without reading it. Here:
http://pets.webmd.com/cats/the-scoop-on-cat-p...
Does that site support my argument? How? What specific point am I linking? What argument am I making?
None of that is answered. I'm telling you than in order for you to understand my argument and see my evidence, you have to investigate an entire website and try and guess what I'm saying and then respond to it.
Then, I'll respond: "That not what I was saying, read the website".
That's not debate. That's playing games.
IF (big f'in IF) you actually READ the sites you linked, then sum up the argument you are using them for and present it like everyone else in written form for all to see.
Now you are lying so much, do you believe yourself? I presented links that supported my argument, you failed to read them, therefore you failed to check my sources. That's your failure not mine.

Talking to you is like talking to the developmentally disabled children I use to teach for school credit, only they were smarter.

Valley Village, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you are lying so much, do you believe yourself? I presented links that supported my argument, you failed to read them, therefore you failed to check my sources. That's your failure not mine.
Talking to you is like talking to the developmentally disabled children I use to teach for school credit, only they were smarter.
I did read your links. I presented you with specific counter arguments in the form of links of my own.

If you don't believe that my links counter your links, then you need to specifically point out what in your links you deemed important and why you deemed it so. Then you need to express why it is you don't think that ANYTHING in the two pages I linked specifically addresses your claims.

You have failed to do that.

I'm betting you didn't read either of my links closely enough.

Now, another way that this could be handled (you know, the way educated men would handle it) would be for you to SPECIFICALLY state your evidence within the forum for all to see, then we could address your points DIRECTLY without people having to guess what in your link applies and what doesn't.

But you don't want to do that, because you know that that would result in you being completely embarrassed because....

And this is key....

You are WRONG about the nature and purpose of science.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Atheism Forum right now

Search the Atheism Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 21 min Patrick 224,135
Our world came from nothing? 1 hr Buck Crick 205
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 4 hr Buck Crick 21,387
Atheism Destroyed At Last! - The Debate Of The ... 6 hr DonPanic 1,286
HELL real or not? (Sep '13) 8 hr religionisillness 271
20+ Questions for Theists (Apr '13) 8 hr religionisillness 370
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 22 hr religionisillness 834
•••
•••