First Prev
of 33
Next Last

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#1 Aug 25, 2012
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
My criteria is simple. Do other people think that this thing/person is a god? Yes. Then it is a god. Period.
Let us use this new thread to explore the mind of Nuggin and apply his logic to as many situations are we can think of.

1. My criteria is simple. Do other people think that minority races are inferior? Yes. Then they are inferior. Period.

2. My criteria is simple. Do other people think that lying is OK? Yes. Then lying is OK. Period.

3. My criteria is simple. Do other people think that fairies are teapots? Yes. Then fairies are teapots. Period.

The format is:

3. My criteria is simple. Do other people think that [insert unproven claim)? Yes. Then [repeat unproven claim]. Period.

Prizes for the most humorous!!!

Location hidden

#2 Aug 25, 2012
As you can see Nuggin, the burden of proof lies upon the claimant, not the skeptic.

Maybe you should tattoo the above sentence to your forehead in mirror writing?

Wait actually, let me use the awesome power of your logic:

4. My criteria is simple. Do other people think that Nuggin has tattooed the above sentence on his forehead in mirror writing? Yes. Then Nuggin has tattooed the sentence on his forehead. Period.

Since: Mar 11

Louisville, KY

#3 Aug 25, 2012
Do other people think the earth is flat? Yes. Then the earth is flat. Period

This is fun!

“ecrasez l'infame”

Since: May 08

Atlanta, Georgia

#4 Aug 25, 2012
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
I am willing to accept the fact that YOU are unable to define what YOU mean by the word god, but I am not limited to your lack of vocabulary.
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>The problem is that "god" is not a definable term in any real way.
Can we say "double-standard". I knew you could.

“God=Registered Sex Offender!”

Since: Jul 12

Wylie, TX

#5 Aug 25, 2012
I'm a TRUE Christian and I find this thread very funny! The gutless FAKE Christians who post here are terribly ashamed of their Lord and thus cringe in savage vaginal pain when having to define Him as The Bearded Guy, His Kid and the Pigeon...A Three-in-One epiphany like the burrito special on the Taco Bell menu.

Nuggin's Logic: Do other people think Mormons are Christians? Then Mormons are Christians.
Now THAT is hilarious!

Glory!

Louisville, KY

#6 Aug 25, 2012
Lmfao!
AmericasBestChristian wrote:
I'm a TRUE Christian and I find this thread very funny! The gutless FAKE Christians who post here are terribly ashamed of their Lord and thus cringe in savage vaginal pain when having to define Him as The Bearded Guy, His Kid and the Pigeon...A Three-in-One epiphany like the burrito special on the Taco Bell menu.

Nuggin's Logic: Do other people think Mormons are Christians? Then Mormons are Christians.
Now THAT is hilarious!

Glory!

Location hidden

#7 Aug 25, 2012
AmericasBestChristian wrote:
Now THAT is hilarious!
Glory!
What an honour..

Location hidden

#9 Aug 27, 2012
Today Nuggin accuses Aura Mythra of being a YEC.

I think we need another thread just to catch all of Nuggin's lies as well.

“ecrasez l'infame”

Atlanta, Georgia

#10 Aug 28, 2012
-Skeptic- wrote:
Today Nuggin accuses Aura Mythra of being a YEC.
I think we need another thread just to catch all of Nuggin's lies as well.
I think Aura is trying to upstage me. According to Nuggin I'm a "Bible thumping creationist".

His accusation happen because I pasted in a cited quote talking about a generic concept of god which happened to use uppercase "G". What's most interesting is that this quote was a rant from Polymath from a number of years ago.

Location hidden

#12 Aug 28, 2012
Hedonist wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Aura is trying to upstage me. According to Nuggin I'm a "Bible thumping creationist".
His accusation happen because I pasted in a cited quote talking about a generic concept of god which happened to use uppercase "G". What's most interesting is that this quote was a rant from Polymath from a number of years ago.
haha, amazing stuff. This Nuggin dude is like some kind of robot that translates logical arguments into preposterous accusations!

Location hidden

#13 Aug 28, 2012
Hedonist wrote:
<quoted text>
looks like The Dude has tagged along with Nuggin in their quest for trying to change the rules of logic...

“ecrasez l'infame”

Atlanta, Georgia

#14 Aug 28, 2012
Hey, did you kno that Double Fine is Jewish ... well, at least according to Nuggin --
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
...It's not my fault that you are Jewish. Nor is it my fault that you think that anyone who is not Jewish doesn't get to have a religion of their own.

“ecrasez l'infame”

Atlanta, Georgia

#15 Aug 28, 2012
I'm beginning to think Nuggin and The Dude are the same person.

Location hidden

#16 Aug 29, 2012
Hedonist wrote:
I'm beginning to think Nuggin and The Dude are the same person.
I would not be surprised in the slightest. Both intellectually dishonest folks. Watch bluenose too..

“There's a feeling I get...”

Since: Jun 11

...when I look to the West

#17 Aug 29, 2012
Hedonist wrote:
Hey, did you kno that Double Fine is Jewish ... well, at least according to Nuggin --
<quoted text>
He is a strange old coot, indeed

Location hidden

#18 Aug 29, 2012
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
He is a strange old coot, indeed
Some people don't like to admit when they are wrong. This pholisophy applies to Nuggin & The Dude (or the same person)

It's highly embarrassing when they can't even look up simple dictionary definitions...

United States

#19 Aug 29, 2012
Lots of the god bots use several screen names. Not surprising as they get humiliated so often best to spread that out over several names.
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>Some people don't like to admit when they are wrong. This pholisophy applies to Nuggin & The Dude (or the same person)

It's highly embarrassing when they can't even look up simple dictionary definitions...

Location hidden

#20 Aug 30, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
Lots of the god bots use several screen names. Not surprising as they get humiliated so often best to spread that out over several names.
<quoted text>
The desperation of Nuggin continues as he lashes out at Aerobatty and Serpent...

What a tool!

United States

#21 Aug 30, 2012
When you can't win by facts you get angry and that's what we see from him.
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>The desperation of Nuggin continues as he lashes out at Aerobatty and Serpent...

What a tool!

Location hidden

#22 Aug 31, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
When you can't win by facts you get angry and that's what we see from him.
<quoted text>
Yeah, all ad hominems and lashing out at established posters...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 33
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 12 min Eagle 12 230,089
Our world came from nothing? 1 hr Chiclets 1,058
Islam for peace, or violence? 2 hr JIN 51
Man center of the universe. 4 hr hpcaban 88
Does Being 'Spiritual But Not Religious' Really... 4 hr hpcaban 4
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 4 hr Chiclets 22,996
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 5 hr Pahu 1,402

Atheism People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE