Atheism on the rise

Atheism on the rise

There are 22 comments on the Fox News story from Dec 11, 2013, titled Atheism on the rise. In it, Fox News reports that:

This is a RUSH transcript from "The O'Reilly Factor," December 10, 2013. This copy may not be in its final form and may be updated.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jim

London, UK

#22 Dec 20, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep being optimistic. All those surveys, Questionnaires, Polls are obviously done by atheists.
Like I said, keep being optimistic
Idiots with no evidence of god, come to atheists to complain about their own life-stupidity.
Jim

London, UK

#23 Dec 20, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep being optimistic. All those surveys, Questionnaires, Polls are obviously done by atheists.
Like I said, keep being optimistic
You reject any facts that disprove your beliefs, so there is no hope you for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 2 min The_Box 7,672
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 5 min Eagle 12 240,081
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 27 min ChristineM 2,242
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 3 hr MikeF 19,151
News Phil Robertson talks against Atheists 16 hr The_Box 139
The Ultimate Evidence of God (Mar '14) 20 hr Reason Personified 166
News Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) 20 hr Reason Personified 14,660
More from around the web