Since: Mar 11

United States

#2119 Jan 3, 2013
The believers IQ just keeps getting lower. Wow could these idiots have a high school equivilent education? No way.
Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that removes all doubt you are an idiot.

United States

#2120 Jan 3, 2013
Not to mention when we did people loving near water we find flooding stories! Insanity right?! Lol.

But also we see the time frame of these various flood stories are centuries if not thousands of years apart. But wait it gets even worse. See when you hear about the details of their flood it varies wildly from minor floods that only flooded part of a city to more severe floods. Can't really be a worldwide flood of it only took out part if a city, hell that's Louisiana during the storm season.
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>..... and all these local floods had one thing in common. Survivors, many survivors

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#2121 Jan 5, 2013
<quoted text>Of couse, I am serious. Don't you read the bible, the laws of your god are clear, people who wear mixed fibers are to be stoned to death, and so are people who work on the Sabbath, and those who plant more than one crop in each piece of land.
And, Jesus didn't change anything, as he said, he was there to enforce every single thing from the old Testament too. No dropping none of the rules. None. Do you separate the women of your village away from others during the time they are unclean (menstruation), you do have to, you know?
the bible does make up harsh laws .. The begginning of the biblr specifically applied to the jews . They wanted to be his people so they made an oath with him.. Yahweh was making a way for his dom jesus.
Unfortuantely the jews did not fullfill their side of the agreement .

Jesus came because he had to prove that a perfect can serve Yahweh without going against him

Satan turned two perfect humans and as well as many angels against yahweh so Jesus came and prived that a perfect human can serve him.

Because of this humans can have a chance at living forever.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#2122 Jan 5, 2013
Yellowknightmare wrote:
<quoted text>
the bible does make up harsh laws .. The begginning of the biblr specifically applied to the jews . They wanted to be his people so they made an oath with him.. Yahweh was making a way for his dom jesus.
Jesus came because he had to prove that a perfect can serve Yahweh without going against him
Satan turned two perfect humans and as well as many angels against yahweh so Jesus came and prived that a perfect human can serve him.
Have you considered not typing while you're drunk?

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#2123 Jan 5, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>Yes I do know what it is and KJV confessed he is a Poe. The idea that without a clear indication of the author's intent, it is difficult or impossible to tell the difference between sincere extremism and an exaggerated parody of extremism. KJV confessed to being a Poe, as I have shown. Why is this so difficult for you to grasp?

I bet you're a dyslexic Christian who keeps praying to dog.
I see and you're sure he was not responding sarcastically to you?

Location hidden

#2124 Jan 5, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>Reposting incorrect numbers I see. Yawn. But let's pretend it's correct... So what?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/nor...

The cream rises to the top proven here.

http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/high_iq_libe...

and here

http://www.useless-knowledge.com/1234/feb/art...

And just to rub it in a repeated study!

http://www.huppi.com/kangaroo/L-thinkingchris...
No they were correct numbers.
They just didn't fit you so you lie and claim them to be made up or incorrect.
Because you little pricks can't handle the truth that your little religion loses the most of your numbers and your numbers are the smallest group world wide.

Location hidden

#2125 Jan 5, 2013
<quoted text>The correct things, this would be judged by you of course, and all according to the wishes of Lord Ganesh? Kali will not be happy.

Imagine that, two unregistered posters, both posting in the same style, just happen to be actual "friends", for real.

BTW Sock, which one are you today?
I am the one and only Langoliers today!

I hope you've wasted hours trying to prove that I and KJV and derek are the same person.

Location hidden

#2126 Jan 5, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>Wow seriously wow. Are you like 12? No sane adult would even attempt that lie.

:shakes head:
So you're claiming that if a group of people all write e-mail and reports together over a long Period of time would not pick up certain traits from each other? So by your account there
Should not be anythings like the Boston accent or southern accents or an English accent.

Go ahead moron believe in me being as many people as you like.

Location hidden

#2127 Jan 5, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>Don't worry - KJV doesn't actually believe anything he posts. He's just here to get a rise out of people. Its tedious, but that's the case with most trolls.
That's all anyone is here for. Your pathetic little atheist are not worth any series effort. No amount of evidence would sway your Believes so why bother? We all just come here to show you how sick your little all science faith really is. Your good for a few good laughs.

Location hidden

#2128 Jan 5, 2013
Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>No.
Yes

Location hidden

#2129 Jan 5, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>You are more deluded than we previously thought.
Skippy!
How's it going?

Get you free time today?

Location hidden

#2130 Jan 5, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>I can't hear you over the stupid.
Skippy!

Where's the love?

Come on you know you love me Skippy!

Lexington, KY

#2131 Jan 5, 2013
I see your reading skills are lacking. As expected. KJv said you and he worked together for 35 years and that's why you type exactly the same. With the same spelling errors, grammar errors, logical fallacies.

In the end I suppose one half wit is as interchangeable with another half wit.

You are Walmart greeter speed IQ wise not much else needs to be said.
Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're claiming that if a group of people all write e-mail and reports together over a long Period of time would not pick up certain traits from each other? So by your account there
Should not be anythings like the Boston accent or southern accents or an English accent.
Go ahead moron believe in me being as many people as you like.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#2132 Jan 6, 2013
Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
Skippy!
Where's the love?
Come on you know you love me Skippy!
I love you, I truly do. Now f*ck off creationist troll. I'm saying that because I love you, I'snt that why your cult judges everyone as sinners? because deep down they love everyone??

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#2133 Jan 6, 2013
Yellowknightmare wrote:
<quoted text>
Again bullshit, nobody gets to play zombie, not even your Jewsus.
Will you eat your child, when your god tells you to?

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#2134 Jan 6, 2013
Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
I am the one and only Langoliers today!
I hope you've wasted hours trying to prove that I and KJV and derek are the same person.
Well, that's today, accounted for.

Nope, just a matter of seconds actually. Search engines rock!

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#2135 Jan 6, 2013
religion is organised paedophilia..Child Abuse
“Child abuse and paedophilia has been a particular problem for Christian institutions. It seems that the Church's teachings on sexuality, and the general restrictions of the strict teachings of Christian churches, lead to a development of sexual dysfunction amongst its priests. Christian Churches, the biggest example being the Catholic Church, have fought to conceal paedophile priests and move them from place to place when allegations arise. They have tried to deal with paedophilia by sending priests on sick leave or to rehabilitation centres ran by other Christians, but, it appears that Christian hierarchies are the last places you should trust when it comes to dealing with sexual abnormality. The scale of the scandals has led to various Churches declaring themselves bankrupt as they attempt to pay some of the court costs and settlement fees demanded of them. No other industry - even those closely associated with children such as boarding schools - has a rate of abuse anywhere near the rate found amongst Christian clergy. Counting is difficult, but, around 3% of all priests appear to be prone to recurring sexual indecency with children. Catholic Archbishop Silvano Maria Tomasi represented the Vatican before the United Nations Human Rights Council, and stated that Jews and Protestants have worse rates of child abuse, but still admitted that in the last 50 years "somewhere between 1.5% and 5% of the catholic clergy has been involved in sexual abuse cases
Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
That's all anyone is here for. Your pathetic little atheist are not worth any series effort. No amount of evidence would sway your Believes so why bother? We all just come here to show you how sick your little all science faith really is. Your good for a few good laughs.
A creationist conscience

London, UK

#2136 Jan 6, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you considered not typing while you're drunk?
have you considered proving your god?
A creationist conscience

London, UK

#2137 Jan 6, 2013
or being honest for a change?

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#2138 Jan 6, 2013
A creationist conscience wrote:
<quoted text>
have you considered proving your god?
Well, since I'm actually sitting here typing, that means I'm real - therefore, I can't be god...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 40 min MUQ1 22,225
Our world came from nothing? 1 hr Reason Personified 466
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 hr Anon 227,560
Introducing The Universal Religion (Feb '14) 4 hr Patrick 762
An atheist returns to Christ (Jan '09) 5 hr Patrick 4,094
Atheism vs. Theism: Knowns and Unknowns 7 hr woodtick57 100
Atheists forgetting the meaning of freedom 8 hr Thinking 77
Stump a theist with 2 questions 11 hr TheHeadlines 58
•••

Atheism People Search