Comments
1,921 - 1,940 of 4,507 Comments Last updated Nov 12, 2013

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#2079 Dec 29, 2012
Yellowknightmare wrote:
<quoted text>
Stone ? Lol are you serious? Do you realize thepwoplw qere killed were bad....um in fact they madeban oath to him at mount sinai.. The jews swore to be his ppl..
he didnt force them they wanted to...but unfortunately they didnt want to... he sentbjesus to make a new convenant wih humans...
Jesus showed humans how to act if they want to serve his father. He layed out a blue print of what to do..
This world is terrible... God os offering a better life by making the world a paradise thats better than what the world is like now..
God has letnus see hownit isnto have human rulership and eachbhuman idealogynhas failed and brought dissatisfaction and sufferring humans.
Of couse, I am serious. Don't you read the bible, the laws of your god are clear, people who wear mixed fibers are to be stoned to death, and so are people who work on the Sabbath, and those who plant more than one crop in each piece of land.

And, Jesus didn't change anything, as he said, he was there to enforce every single thing from the old Testament too. No dropping none of the rules. None. Do you separate the women of your village away from others during the time they are unclean (menstruation), you do have to, you know?

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#2080 Dec 29, 2012
Everything in the christian bible was taken from Ancient Pagan Texts that pre-dated it by thousands of years. This has been proven time and time again, and is becoming harder and harder for christians to deny. By examining various Ancient Pagan Texts and comparing the epics and stories within with the bible, it can be clearly seen how the bible has simply copied these texts, only changing a few minor details such as the names of people or places.One good example of this copying of Text is the story of "Noah's Ark". A very similar epic appeared some thousands of years before the bible in Ancient Sumeria. Only, in the Ancient Sumerian Epic, Enki (The God of Science and Engineering) appeared to Ziusudra and instructed him to build a boat that would be able to withstand a large wave of water, as some of the other Gods had been planning to let humanity suffer in the coming deluge. Enki also instructed Ziusudra to take onto the boat the "seeds of life", so that after the flood, life could be sustained on earth once again.
This epic appeared thousands of years before "Noah's Ark" of the bible.

Adam and Eve were stolen from the Egyptian Geb and Nut 5
The "Twelve Tribes of Israel" like the Twelve Disciples of Christ are based upon the twelve signs of the Zodiac.

Jewish Lot and his wife were stolen from the Greek Orpheus and Eurydice
Jewish Yaweh replaces the Greek God Hades

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#2081 Dec 29, 2012
One good example of this copying of Text is the story of "Noah's Ark". A very similar epic appeared some thousands of years before the bible in Ancient Sumeria. Only, in the Ancient Sumerian Epic, Enki (The God of Science and Engineering) appeared to Ziusudra and instructed him to build a boat that would be able to withstand a large wave of water, as some of the other Gods had been planning to let humanity suffer in the coming deluge. Enki also instructed Ziusudra to take onto the boat the "seeds of life", so that after the flood, life could be sustained on earth once again.
This epic appeared thousands of years before "Noah's Ark" of the bible.

“Fortes Fortuna Juvat, ”

Since: Dec 09

Wichita. Ks.

#2082 Dec 29, 2012
Yellowknightmare wrote:
<quoted text>
Satan was one of Gods angels. Satan desired to be like God.so he schemed up a plan to turn Gods creations against him....
Satan started rulling as soon as he turned adam and eve against him...
Ao thats why God had to find people who serve him..thus isrealites were chosen because abraham. God sworn an oath with abraham..The isrealites swore they be Gods people in mount sinai when the 10 commandments were formed
God is not evil.. everyone has a choice to serve him.. He doesnt make anyone serve him... the isrealites were under him and used them to bring his son to save humanity...
Satan has trid everything to stop Gods plan from being carried out..
Yellowknightmare wrote:
<quoted text>
Satan was one of Gods angels. Satan desired to be like God.so he schemed up a plan to turn Gods creations against him....
This god of yours is not all that powerful then.
Yellowknightmare wrote:
<quoted text>
OH! So god could not intervene.
Yellowknightmare wrote:
<quoted text>
Ao thats why God had to find people who serve him..thus isrealites were chosen because abraham. God sworn an oath with abraham..The isrealites swore they be Gods people in mount sinai when the 10 commandments were formed
Yes and the people that “this god” found to serve him caused all the harm, hate, genocide, and evil acts in the name of this god.
Yellowknightmare wrote:
<quoted text>
God is not evil.. everyone has a choice to serve him.. He doesnt make anyone serve him... the isrealites were under him and used them to bring his son to save humanity...
By the acts of this god and the ones that served and serve him makes this god evil.
Yellowknightmare wrote:
<quoted text>
Well so far by the mythical writings this satan has stopped your god.

Sorry I must repeat myself here.

In the last 2000 years too much harm, unjust, crime, murders, bigotry has been in the name of religion. Too many words in the “good Book” justify the above. Too many follow the words. Too many do not understand where the book came from. Too many believe it came from a god and not men that wrote it.

The bible is a metaphoric allegory of words and phrases. Over twenty centuries of being interpreted, translated, transformed, decoded, and twisted to conform mans words and thoughts. Hundreds of years of the “word” being used to control people to do the will of others.

It matters not the religion or lack of, but man’s heart and what guides it.

It would be best if people took the time to study and understand the bible and the history as well as all neglected and forsaken letters and books that have been purposely left out over the last 2012 years.

I am not trying to change any ones faith but they should challenge it to make you think for yourself and not just, what you are told.

Throughout history, man was told what to believe, could not, and was not allowed to even read the text.

Control of man and his faith or belief was and is a powerful tool to control him.
If you would go as sheep to slaughter then you are blind and cannot know the truth.

Now you ask do I know the truth, yes I know my truth and studies and found a lot of what man holds to be real and or truth is false.

They need to challenge their faith to become totally unlighted. Then they will have true and unadulterated belief. They must admit that it is faith in something that cannot be proven and may not exist at all.

If it is not total faith in an unsubstantiated being that cannot be proven then the faithful could give us undisputed proof and show absolutely the existence of a god without the bible.

Since: Apr 08

Nottingham, UK

#2083 Dec 29, 2012
Yellowknightmare wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be silly - there's no such thing as Satan.

If there was then he would be the dumbest entity in the universe.

Here's a being who was the brightest being in all creation (bar God). Satan would have experienced first-hand the absolute goodness and omnipotent authority god has. Why would Satan want to rebel against such divine love? Satan would have known more than anyone, the utter futility of trying to defy God

Yet he chose to rebel against such goodness and light?

Nothing can be that stupid, ergo he doesn't exist.

“I am but a humble duck.”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#2084 Dec 29, 2012
http://failedmessiah.typepad.com/failed_messi...

Let's put myths where they belong, shall we?
KJV

United States

#2085 Dec 31, 2012
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>It is all crap.

If you believed in the buybull god you would be stoning your neighbors to death for wearing mixed fibers.

You know it and we know it, it is all pretend.

If you believed in the buybull god you would happily acknowledge that you would indeed eat your children, if your god decided that you were going to.

If you believed in the buybull god you would be famous for moving mountains, you know it and we know it.

You doubt yourself and your god, we know it and you know it.
I don't know anything about your buybull. Sorry can't help you.
KJV

United States

#2086 Dec 31, 2012
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>Horsesh*t propoganda with no proof of god. F*ck off and vomit your bullsh*t in another forum KJV
Septic true to form.

"The world described in the Bible is nothing but fantasy BS."
That's because you only read words.
That is if you can even do that.
"The Biblical world world is a world where a flood can cover the whole earth and leave no trace."
But there is proof all over you just turn your head so you can't or won't see it.
"The world where where people live to be over 900 years old?"
This just proves you have no clue of what an ice surrounding the earth in an upper atmosphere would do for the world. And choose not to believe that the flood caused ( by Gods hand ). Caused the continents to slide apart raising up the mountains and lowering the valleys of the oceans.
"The world where a man could walk on water, turn water into wine, calm a stormy sea, be swallowed by a big fish and live to tell about it?"
So you don't think God can do these things. Well you don't believe in God
so whats new. I do believe in God and that he is all power full. We differ in believes.
Do you believe a Zebra is white with black strips? Or black with white strips?
KJV

United States

#2087 Dec 31, 2012
Yellowknightmare wrote:
<quoted text>The proof of the flood is the ocean...
If you read about the ancient world the waters were not as deep as they are now..the water was shallow.

They also had a lower concentrate of salt and the scientist have also found many rivers and seas under the oceans.

not to mention that every group of humans has a tail of human perfection.

Religion today has stepped beyond its boundary. They are certaintly not men of God .
The scientist are no better. They both are responcible for corruption and death.

The bible was translated into english but if you read it and compare it to the scientific creative days its really not much of difference

Humans were made to worship, rather you are atheist or not you worship something.
"Religion today has stepped beyond its boundary. They are certainly not men of God .
The scientist are no better. They both are responcible for corruption and death."

I totally agree that there is trouble in both and there will always be for satan is hard at work.
KJV

United States

#2088 Dec 31, 2012
spidersandsnakes wrote:
<quoted text>the God of the bible is not God of this world..satan rules the world.. revelation 12:9 ..

Satan teaches humans to follow their hearts . Which is not good since thats how he mislead adam and eve in the first place... Satan hid behind a snake and now he hides behind many world organizations like religion and politics

That explains the corruption and suffering .
The last days refer to his last of rulling.

the bible says that Yahweh is going do away with it.

nothing good can happen with this wicked angels influencing the earth..
Nicely put.
KJV

United States

#2089 Dec 31, 2012
<quoted text>Of course not, no one does, but plenty claim to.
I've googled Buybull

buybull:

To be totally gullible and believe something completely absurd that a friend tells you.

Did you really buybull that story about....
KJV

United States

#2090 Dec 31, 2012
Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>Well that removes all doubt you are an idiot.
I'm so glad there is someone who takes it upon themselves to rank everyone's IQ on these boards. Kind of funny how those that oppose richardf's are clumped into the idiot class.
This really shows that ricky is just a BS'er who post BS about those that feel Different him. No credibility ricky, sorry.
KJV

United States

#2091 Dec 31, 2012
Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>You're wrong.
Your thoughts are just chemical reaction firing off as mine are true human thought because I was created.
KJV

United States

#2092 Dec 31, 2012
<quoted text>I left Christainity, when I was reading the bible for the second time. During the first reading I was completely shocked that the god of the buybull was nothing like the god I was learning of in church and in a Christain home.
Re-read this post of yours, it is just as illegible as the other one. If you had a functional thought processor, you might begin to see that a god who would make you eat your children, is as insane as the religious minds that spawned him. You god was created by man, to serve as a tool against other men and against all women.
"god of the buybull"

"buybull
To be totally gullible and believe something completely absurd that a friend tells you.

Did you really buybull that story about...."

So now there is a god for your absurd religion called evolution?

"You god was created by man, to serve as a tool against other men and against all women"

Is this part of the post directed to God?

Or should the word "you" be a "your"?
I know typos happen ( I make more typos or incorrect grammar more then most) I'm just not sure if this is one or not. Also the God of the Bible is always capitalized if it's not capitalized I can only assume you're talking about a Greek or Roman god or something else all together.
KJV

United States

#2093 Dec 31, 2012
Yellowknightmare wrote:
<quoted text>Satan was one of Gods angels. Satan desired to be like God.so he schemed up a plan to turn Gods creations against him....

But we Christians are privy to know how this will all end.
KJV

United States

#2094 Dec 31, 2012
bossdrop wrote:
<quoted text>HA!, why are you atheists so angry?
Is it because Science has pretty much destroyed your religion atheism?

At one time your ilk thought science would destroy God, actually science has destroyed atheism. The research to get life from non life is getting further and further away for the past few yrs. Plus lab work like the Higgs Bosom is pointing to an element that is unexplainable. an element that is almost....intelligence in design.

No wonder you're angry. Could it be you now have to view your self though the lens of their may be a God. And what you see in yourself, disgusts and nauseates you? kinda sucks to be you atheist.
Well for one thing it sure must sucks to have wasted a full life on a dead ends and incorrect notion as evolution.
KJV

United States

#2095 Dec 31, 2012
emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text>You found out that the god of the buybull was a tyrant, sexist, homicidal maniac. Not only that, but he contradicts himself.
buybull:

Did you really buybull that story about...

Yes I agree, that's why I believe in the God of the Bible.
KJV

United States

#2096 Dec 31, 2012
emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text>If we are angry, it is because we have to see thousands of yrs of religious foolery: wars, persecution, and nonsense. Starting from the killing of Socrates to now.
And we Christians have see many more wars caused by atheist. To name a few

1.) The Seven Years’ War (Britain & France)
2.)The American Revolution
3.)The French Revolution
4.)The Napoleonic Wars (France & Europe)
5.)The Revolutions in the Americas
6.)The Wars to create and preserve the British Empire (Boer War, Irish Revolution, and the Great Game with Russia would all be examples)
7.)The American Civil War
8.)The Crimean War
9.)The Spanish-American War
10.)The Great War, The War to End All Wars, or World War I (whatever you want to call it)
11.)The Italian invasion of Ethiopia
12.)The Spanish Civil War
13.)Stalin’s invasions of Finland, the Baltic states, and Poland
14.)World War II
15.)The Chinese Revolution
16.)The Cold War, including but not limited to the Korean War, the Cuban Missile Crisis, the Vietnam War, the American intervention in Grenada, and the Soviet campaign in Afghanistan
17.)The Cultural Revolution in China (If you don’t want to call this a war I’ll concede it)
18.)Pol Pot’s Khmer Rouge Revolution
19.)The Falklands War
20.)The Persian Gulf War between Iran & Iraq
21.)The Persian Gulf War between the United Nations and Iraq

Or how about Christine's being feed to the lions or burned to death as the atheist watched for their entertainment.
KJV

United States

#2097 Dec 31, 2012
<quoted text>Floods happen every day, but never has there been one which was world wide. We all know the bible isn't true. Even you know it. If you believed it at all, you would be moving mountains with your faith, you would be stoning your neighbors to death for wearing mixed fibers. It is that simple, the god of the bible would allow no less from you, or from any of his followers.

This god who would condemn 10 generations for the disobedience of two people, is not to be trifled with. If he were real, he would have known that insects have more than 4 legs and that man would create structures and vehicles which paled beside what the Tower of Babel's builder's were managing.
I'm sorry you don't agree with the laws of the universe set by its creator.
If you live some place you're bound by the laws there and if you break those laws you're bound to be punished by the law in that place in accordance with there predetermined sentencing.
God has laid out his law and the sentencing for law breakers.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#2098 Dec 31, 2012
KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
And we Christians have see many more wars caused by atheist. To name a few
1.) The Seven Years’ War (Britain & France)
2.)The American Revolution
3.)The French Revolution
4.)The Napoleonic Wars (France & Europe)
5.)The Revolutions in the Americas
6.)The Wars to create and preserve the British Empire (Boer War, Irish Revolution, and the Great Game with Russia would all be examples)
7.)The American Civil War
8.)The Crimean War
9.)The Spanish-American War
10.)The Great War, The War to End All Wars, or World War I (whatever you want to call it)
11.)The Italian invasion of Ethiopia
12.)The Spanish Civil War
13.)Stalin’s invasions of Finland, the Baltic states, and Poland
14.)World War II
15.)The Chinese Revolution
16.)The Cold War, including but not limited to the Korean War, the Cuban Missile Crisis, the Vietnam War, the American intervention in Grenada, and the Soviet campaign in Afghanistan
17.)The Cultural Revolution in China (If you don’t want to call this a war I’ll concede it)
18.)Pol Pot’s Khmer Rouge Revolution
19.)The Falklands War
20.)The Persian Gulf War between Iran & Iraq
21.)The Persian Gulf War between the United Nations and Iraq
Or how about Christine's being feed to the lions or burned to death as the atheist watched for their entertainment.
If anyone is wondering why KJV admits being troll who likes to stir things up - here's a good example of his handy work.

:

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Should Uninformed Opinion Be Respected? 14 min Tuco Blondie 18
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 1 hr ChristineM 900
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 1 hr MUQ1 21,499
The Ultimate Evidence of God 1 hr Thinking 53
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Thinking 226,248
Our world came from nothing? 2 hr Thinking 403
100% Faith Free 2 hr Reason Personified 10
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••