|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>Yawn...nice dodge, troll.

Didn't even come close to answering the question.
Oh it answered and proved all I needed too. Don't except facts that's your call.

Kindling!
KJV

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>Yawn...be quiet troll.

(and during your quiet time try to learn how to write - the things that you don't cut and paste make absolutely no sense...)
Please remember to Just Think.
Just once would be quite the miracle.

How about you tell me how the flower evolved?

Come on you can do it!

KJV

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>Finally!

You're beginning to see the light.

Congratulations!
What a wasted life, spending it hating what you believe doesn't exist. Well maybe not. I doubt if your life is really worth anything. You know some people are alive simply because its against the law to kill them.
KJV

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>What a loving god. Remember this is the same god who would make >>you<< eat your children. O happy, happy, yummy, yummy, what a joy to be his. LOL!
Prove your claim!
KJV

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

<quoted text>You planed out your own ridicule? Good for you, little monkey. Now eat your banana and go back to your cage
Noreason you've gone dumb on your post.

Come on 65. Try real conversation with some real intent! You've really turned into a pathetic troll. 65 might be a bit of a complement for you. Your lucky you have enough brain function to just keep your heart pumping.
KJV

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

<quoted text>We? You and Satan building a fire? No bastards in your family for the last three hundred years or so, right?

None? Not a one, yet you still see yourself in hell, go figure. You will fit right in, sanctimonious jackass filled with hate, yeah, you have earned your spot.
No we Christians. But you knew that you just can't think of anything original to post so you fall back on the old reliable BS post. When is the last time you came up with something new?

NOReason how about answering a question in an effort to convert me.

Why did the Big Bang create so many Galaxy's why not just one big one?
KJV

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

<quoted text>Seriously, you post idiotic crap, and we see you as an idiot. And you prove it true again and again.
I'm giving up any hope for you 65 to come up with one new idea.
KJV

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>The scriptures also say that ALL liars (not some) are heading to that lake.

Do you agree with that?
You don't know my scripture because I have never given my faith.

Chew on that. I heard wooden puppets make good kindling.

Since: Mar 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Self admitted Poe troll. He doesn't even believe what he is saying.
KJV wrote:
<quoted text>

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove your claim!
It is your buybulls claim, and you know it. Leviticus 26:29.

The more times you ask me to prove it, the more times I post it, the more times others will look it up and stop going to churches.

Ha, ha, most people really don't know the whole truth about their dirty god, now do they.

Consider this a PSA.

Leviticus 26:28-29 28. Then I will walk contrary unto you also in fury; and I, even I, will chastise you seven times for your sins.

29. And ye shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shall ye eat.

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
Noreason you've gone dumb on your post.
Come on 65. Try real conversation with some real intent! You've really turned into a pathetic troll. 65 might be a bit of a complement for you. Your lucky you have enough brain function to just keep your heart pumping.
You planed out your own ridicule? Good for you, little monkey. Now eat your banana and go back to your cage

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
No we Christians. But you knew that you just can't think of anything original to post so you fall back on the old reliable BS post. When is the last time you came up with something new?
NOReason how about answering a question in an effort to convert me.
Why did the Big Bang create so many Galaxy's why not just one big one?
You Christains are building the fires in hell? I doubt it, it's much more likely that you will be impaled and doing the Christard rendition of the Rotisserie Rodeo. After all there is more chance that Jesus was actually Osama Bin Laden, than there is that not a single bastard was born into your family for the past nine generations.
Convert you? To what? And why would I want you converted to anything?
If you want to become a non believer, I suggest you read your buybull, that is what did it for me. I'm not sure why you care about the big bang, it should surely have no impact on your theism, now would it? It had no impact on my beliefs when I was Christain, nor did it factor into my becoming a non believer.

Dowagiac, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Same here. The Big Bang, evolution, science and so on had nothing to do with my deconversion the bible did that on it's own.
<quoted text>You Christains are building the fires in hell? I doubt it, it's much more likely that you will be impaled and doing the Christard rendition of the Rotisserie Rodeo. After all there is more chance that Jesus was actually Osama Bin Laden, than there is that not a single bastard was born into your family for the past nine generations.
Convert you? To what? And why would I want you converted to anything?
If you want to become a non believer, I suggest you read your buybull, that is what did it for me. I'm not sure why you care about the big bang, it should surely have no impact on your theism, now would it? It had no impact on my beliefs when I was Christain, nor did it factor into my becoming a non believer.

Since: Apr 08

Nottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
"But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death."

Rev 21:8

So you don't believe this scripture?

Why not?
KJV

Chicago Ridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>Self admitted Poe troll. He doesn't even believe what he is saying.
Poe's Law is an axiom suggesting that it's difficult, if not impossible, to distinguish between parodies of religious or other fundamentalism and its genuine proponents.

I don't have this issue it's you that can't get it.
KJV

Chicago Ridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

<quoted text>It is your buybulls claim, and you know it. Leviticus 26:29.

The more times you ask me to prove it, the more times I post it, the more times others will look it up and stop going to churches.

Ha, ha, most people really don't know the whole truth about their dirty god, now do they.

Consider this a PSA.

Leviticus 26:28-29 28. Then I will walk contrary unto you also in fury; and I, even I, will chastise you seven times for your sins.

29. And ye shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shall ye eat.
I don't have a "buybulls"

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Sorry you already admitted to being a Poe even gushed that it was lots of fun. You are a self admitted Poe troll and all your future posts will be read as a troll playing Poe.
KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
Poe's Law is an axiom suggesting that it's difficult, if not impossible, to distinguish between parodies of religious or other fundamentalism and its genuine proponents.
I don't have this issue it's you that can't get it.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
What a wasted life, spending it hating what you believe doesn't exist. Well maybe not. I doubt if your life is really worth anything. You know some people are alive simply because its against the law to kill them.
If you think about it, which I'm sure would be quite painful for you, it's impossible to hate something that doesn't exist.

I don't expect you to understand that.

“ecrasez l'infame”

Since: May 08

Atlanta, Georgia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, but you do apparently buy the bull that's in your Bible, which is nothing but a lot of bile bull.

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
Buybull, it's buybulls if you have more than one.

And you don't have one, that is refreshing. Most of you do have that filthy tome lying around where even children might see it, but I am pleased that you are resisting buying the bull there-in.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Atheism Discussions

Search the Atheism Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
20+ Questions for Theists (Apr '13) 2 hr Patrick 357
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 hr CunningLinguist 224,019
The numbers are in: America still distrusts ath... 6 hr Liam R 12
Of Interest InTheNews 6 hr Reason Personified 2
Our world came from nothing? 6 hr Patrick 181
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 10 hr Patrick 21,376
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 14 hr Thinking 831
•••
•••