Thinking

Leighton Buzzard, UK

#1967 Dec 17, 2012
Another empty threat from another empty religitard.
KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
Again. You show you are no atheist yet again. You are a God hating theist.
You hate God so deep down you believe he is real.
No one can have this kind of hate for nothing. People hate all kinds of things you just happen to hate the one that created you. I can understand that, for what awaits you is far worse then if you had never been created at all.
KJV

United States

#1971 Dec 18, 2012
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>I don't have a clan - I just find internet Poe's such as yourself tedious.
Remember to read your screen name and try and do what it says!

Do you even know what a Poe is?

Similar to Murphy's Law, Poe's Law concerns internet debates, particularly regarding religion or politics.

"Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

In other words, No matter how bizzare, outrageous, or just plain idiotic a parody of a Fundamentalist may seem, there will always be someone who cannot tell that it is a parody, having seen similar REAL ideas from real religious/political Fundamentalists.

"there will always be someone who cannot tell that it is a parody"

I posted you're the freaking idiot that can figure our the parody.

What a joke! Do us all a favor and just think once!
KJV

United States

#1972 Dec 18, 2012
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>But why did your god make us atheist? Was it so you could annoy us with your lies about god?
We needed some kindling for the lake of fire.
KJV

United States

#1973 Dec 18, 2012
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>And that is obviously still at least 70 IQ points more than you have.
And "your"? You're or you are, would have been more suited to this context. You planed all this, remember?
I sure did and like little sheep you all followed my lead. And posted exactly what I expected.

Pawn to kings 6.
Or in puppet boy case just pulled a few strings. You're all under my control.
I can play you like a Stradivarius!

Come on 65 bring it on.
Thinking

Leighton Buzzard, UK

#1975 Dec 18, 2012
Yes, it's no threat to me, and it's empty.
KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll find out one day that it is no threat
Or empty.
The lake of fire, Revelation 19:20 and 20:10, 14-15, is the final hell, the place of eternal punishment for all unrepentant rebels, both angelic and human (Matthew 25:41). It is described as a place of burning sulfur, and those in it experience eternal, unspeakable agony of an unrelenting nature (Luke 16:24; Mark 9:45-46). Those who have rejected Christ and are in the temporary abode of the dead in hades/sheol have the lake of fire as their final destination.
Thinking

Leighton Buzzard, UK

#1979 Dec 18, 2012
What doesn't?
KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
Thinking? Doesn't sound like it.
KJV

United States

#1980 Dec 18, 2012
<quoted text>Remember you planed this, didn't you? Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha! This just keeps getting better!
Come on 65 try to come up with something better then that.
For crying out loud I force feed you
Plenty to go ape on. Still waiting for
One good response.

Maybe you are really just dumb and nothing more.
KJV

United States

#1982 Dec 18, 2012
<quoted text>Always.
That's what it's all about. 65

Since: Mar 11

United States

#1983 Dec 18, 2012
Confessed Poe doesn't even believe this horsesht he posts.
KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
Or empty.
The lake of fire, Revelation 19:20 and 20:10, 14-15, is the final hell, the place of eternal punishment for all unrepentant rebels, both angelic and human (Matthew 25:41). It is described as a place of burning sulfur, and those in it experience eternal, unspeakable agony of an unrelenting nature (Luke 16:24; Mark 9:45-46). Those who have rejected Christ and are in the temporary abode of the dead in hades/sheol have the lake of fire as their final destination.

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

#1985 Dec 18, 2012
Lame trolling a scampering attempt. Bottom line KJV is an admitted Poe and all his future posts will be looked at with that knowledge.

So suck it whatever screen name you are using this hour.
Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you completely Daft?
Nothing in that post has anything what so ever to do with your comment. Do you just type because you have palsy and can't help yourself?
You have become the most pathetic poster on these threads. You show zip on the intelligent scale and less on the knowledge scale. You're like the midget that try's to hang around with football team to try and be cool. You fail! You're a joke. And not even a good one.
Just try and come up with something jerkoff! I tire of your attempt to sound like you have something between your ears other then air.

“Formerly "Richard"”

Since: Mar 12

In the beginning e=mc^2

#1986 Dec 19, 2012
KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
Similar to Murphy's Law, Poe's Law concerns internet debates, particularly regarding religion or politics.
"Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."
In other words, No matter how bizzare, outrageous, or just plain idiotic a parody of a Fundamentalist may seem, there will always be someone who cannot tell that it is a parody, having seen similar REAL ideas from real religious/political Fundamentalists.
So everything you have said about creation, Adam, Eve and Noah you don't believe and you now admit it? It was all just one big joke. Well we all know you were anyway.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#1987 Dec 19, 2012
KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn...be quiet troll.

(and during your quiet time try to learn how to write - the things that you don't cut and paste make absolutely no sense...)

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#1988 Dec 19, 2012
KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
Well first off when I took my IQ test in the Corp. right after boot camp I was sent over to Officer Training ( Boot camp ) where I was made a Warrant Officer. While in officer training I was retested. I was then told my IQ.
"Tuesday, Nov. 2, 2004 9:48 a.m. EST
Brokaw: Kerry Blamed Low IQ Score on Drinking
John Kerry told NBC newsman Tom Brokaw last week that the reason President Bush outscored him on military intelligence tests was that he had likely been drinking the night before his exam.
Brokaw revealed Kerry's off-camera excuse in an election-morning interview with radio host Don Imus."
Funny how Kerry and Bush took the IQ test that you claim doesn't exist.
Yawn...nice dodge, troll.

Didn't even come close to answering the question.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#1989 Dec 19, 2012
KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I see you're not an atheist!
You're a theist.
You can't hate what doesn't exist.
Finally!

You're beginning to see the light.

Congratulations!

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#1990 Dec 19, 2012
KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
Or empty.
What a loving god. Remember this is the same god who would make >>you<< eat your children. O happy, happy, yummy, yummy, what a joy to be his. LOL!

Earth,TX

#1991 Dec 19, 2012
KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
I sure did and like little sheep you all followed my lead. And posted exactly what I expected.
Pawn to kings 6.
Or in puppet boy case just pulled a few strings. You're all under my control.
I can play you like a Stradivarius!
Come on 65 bring it on.
You planed out your own ridicule? Good for you, little monkey. Now eat your banana and go back to your cage

Earth,TX

#1992 Dec 19, 2012
KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
We needed some kindling for the lake of fire.
We? You and Satan building a fire? No bastards in your family for the last three hundred years or so, right?

None? Not a one, yet you still see yourself in hell, go figure. You will fit right in, sanctimonious jackass filled with hate, yeah, you have earned your spot.

Earth,TX

#1993 Dec 19, 2012
KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on 65 try to come up with something better then that.
For crying out loud I force feed you
Plenty to go ape on. Still waiting for
One good response.
Maybe you are really just dumb and nothing more.
Seriously, you post idiotic crap, and we see you as an idiot. And you prove it true again and again.

Earth,TX

#1994 Dec 19, 2012
KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
You would not know because the likes of you would never serve your country.
You are again, out of the loop. That means that you are wrong, but we already knew that.

Since: Apr 08

Nottingham, UK

#1995 Dec 19, 2012
KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
Or empty.
The scriptures also say that ALL liars (not some) are heading to that lake.

Do you agree with that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 5 min Igor Trip 22,401
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 51 min Patrick n Angela 227,812
The problem of evil and hate (Oct '13) 1 hr hpcaban 348
Respecting belief: why should you? And why shou... 3 hr thetruth 21
Can atheists pray? Gretta Vosper on Andrew W.K.... 3 hr thetruth 6
Our world came from nothing? 3 hr TheHeadlines 490
An atheist returns to Christ (Jan '09) 3 hr TheHeadlines 4,112
•••

Atheism People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••