Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#1847 Dec 14, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
Could you work on your english? Thanks.
BTW we have all heard this apologetic garbage before.
<quoted text>
Hi, just remember, everyone man has a Lord in heaven and his name Lord God Almighty.
When you think your wise, the Lord said, I will make you unwise.
When you think you're something, you're nothing.
Those that sow in the flesh, will reap the wages of the flesh and its not hell or death, today it is the second death, which is the lake of fire.
Every word of the NT you deny will be your judge today.

I am trying to download a spell check and grammer. Thanks

Location hidden

#1848 Dec 14, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
Could you work on your elnglish? Thanks.
<quoted text>
Hi, so I had five typing errors. I am perfect in the love of God, but not in the English tongue. My English does not belittle me before my Lord and God. He looks at the heart, no outside appearance of a man.

I know one thing for sure, I don't want your type of English.
Thinking

Leighton Buzzard, UK

#1849 Dec 14, 2012
Can you prove Hitler didn't repent and didn't go to heaven?
Bud144-Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, all you say, shows you don't know anything about God's people, the chosen, elect, and the faithful which is the Spiritual Nation of Israel in the life of Christ today. The Spiritual Nation of Israel consist of all men, Jews and Gentiles, with their wives and children, that came through the flood and fire at the end of that old evil world in the life of Christ. They live in all nations under heaven and speak every tongues under heaven.
The nation of Israel is not a piece of land. God said, there is a land called Israel and there is a nation of Israel (Jacob, his name was changed to Israel).
Hilter was an evil man and he got his just reward and others are getting there today.
Like I said before, everyone that came into his new world 2012 years ago was a Christian NO matter what they call themselves today. We were all one in the Spiritual Nation of Israel. Many have left him for all these false gospels, doctrines and spirits that have raised up in all nation.
There is NOT one man that does know the LORD of Heaven and earth. They may deny him, but they know when.
You can deny the NT (the word of God) in the precious blood of Christ and also the everlasting covenant that he made with new Israel in the beginning of this new world. Truth will always be here, even after you are gone. The LOVE of Truth is in his people, forever and ever, world without end.

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

#1850 Dec 14, 2012
Again I have heard your apologetic fact free nonsense before. Well except it was said more articulately. It didn't sway me when said properly. Did you think saying it like a retard would make people feel sorry for you and accept it?

Lmfao!
Bud144-Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, just remember, everyone man has a Lord in heaven and his name Lord God Almighty.
When you think your wise, the Lord said, I will make you unwise.
When you think you're something, you're nothing.
Those that sow in the flesh, will reap the wages of the flesh and its not hell or death, today it is the second death, which is the lake of fire.
Every word of the NT you deny will be your judge today.
I am trying to download a spell check and grammer. Thanks

Lexington, KY

#1851 Dec 14, 2012
5 errors? No. Your posts are so poorly written and put together they are about unreadable. Spell check won't help retard much.

You should just respond from now on like this.

Duh duh duh me Bud 145 Angel me like dead Jew name Jesus! Him is duh best savior and his book of fables makes my Mom happy. If you no no like duh duh Jesus he will make you burn in duh duh Hell! Meanwhile I will be in duh duh heaven duh duh and wouldn't you rather be in duh duh heaven? Duh duh.. Uh duh.

Glad to be of help!
Bud144-Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, so I had five typing errors. I am perfect in the love of God, but not in the English tongue. My English does not belittle me before my Lord and God. He looks at the heart, no outside appearance of a man.
I know one thing for sure, I don't want your type of English.

Location hidden

#1852 Dec 14, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
5 errors? No. Your posts are so poorly written and put together they are about unreadable. Spell check won't help retard much.
You should just respond from now on like this.
Duh duh duh me Bud 145 Angel me like dead Jew name Jesus! Him is duh best savior and his book of fables makes my Mom happy. If you no no like duh duh Jesus he will make you burn in duh duh Hell! Meanwhile I will be in duh duh heaven duh duh and wouldn't you rather be in duh duh heaven? Duh duh.. Uh duh.
Glad to be of help!
<quoted text>
Hi, have your fun now, for there will be none later.

Lexington, KY

#1853 Dec 14, 2012
GML's translating service:

Duh duh duh I am Bud144 Angel and youz smartie pants um um duh duh best have f-ff-f-f-f-fun while you can becoz one day Jewsus will smite you with his firey sword because he loves you! Duh duh duh and den you go to de HELLZ so Jewsus can lovingly watch you suffer for all eternity with love! Duh duh duh... um and duh!
Bud144-Angel wrote:
<quoted text>

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#1854 Dec 14, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
English please?
Anyways the word used for Jephtha's daughter was the same word used for when Abraham was going to sacrifice his son to Yahweh. Burnt offering I have read the account and in no version of the bible do you find serving in the temple. Burnt offering.
Plus serving at the largest most glorious palace around? Eating the best foods and drinks? Living in absolute luxury? Not much of a sacrifice eh? Any parent would be happy to have a child live like that back then. But pointless as women were not allowed in the all men temple club.
Oh wait the bible clearly says burnt offering.
Burnt offering.
<quoted text>
You are not reading the whole account. She was not burned to death.

If thats the case then why was one of the kings of judah condemmed for sacrficing his son to a false god?

Abraham sons was never sacrficed, he was testing him the same with jepheth. God does not need a human sacrfice. Thats somehingbthatbhe frowns upon.

When you read the scriptures its clear of Gods guidelines. The oblybhuman sacrfice God used was Jesus a perfect human to take the place of adam. Adam was responcible for the sin of all his offspring.

Jesus was perfect and he died willfully to save humans.

a God of live would never want an imperfect little girl. If ou read the whole account she was not killed. she served in the temples which was a sacrfice forbher. She never married.

The God ofbthe bible does not like killing. If you use dicernment and read the whole account its clear she was not killed.

Lexington, KY

#1855 Dec 14, 2012
Burnt offering and he kept that promise. Unless you have the passage that reads she was working at the temple? The rest is you starting at the answer that God is good and working backwards.

That is why you fail.

Burnt offering.
spidersandsnakes wrote:
<quoted text>
If thats the case then why was one of the kings of judah condemmed for sacrficing his son to a false god?
Abraham sons was never sacrficed, he was testing him the same with jepheth. God does not need a human sacrfice. Thats somehingbthatbhe frowns upon.
When you read the scriptures its clear of Gods guidelines. The oblybhuman sacrfice God used was Jesus a perfect human to take the place of adam. Adam was responcible for the sin of all his offspring.
a God of live would never want an imperfect little girl. If ou read the whole account she was not killed. she served in the temples which was a sacrfice forbher. She never married.
The God ofbthe bible does not like killing. If you use dicernment and read the whole account its clear she was not killed.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#1856 Dec 15, 2012
Bud144-Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, all you say, shows you don't know anything about God's people, the chosen, elect,
You need to prove your god before you talk about "god's people".

And that's the problem that all you theists have - you're proven liars!

Explain to me how a proven liar can sell religious morals to people who are more intelligent?

Location hidden

#1857 Dec 15, 2012
Bud144-Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop lying to us, we've heard it all before. Try and see how ridiculous you look, telling us about a god that isn't really there.

Location hidden

#1858 Dec 15, 2012
Bud144-Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
That's correct, because atheists aren't threatened by empty threats on a non-existent afterlife.

Because time is precious, we don't want to waste it talking to thin air, like you guys do.

Location hidden

#1859 Dec 15, 2012
spidersandsnakes wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares about your fictional story that probably never happened? Nobody here. Go back to the cult that sold you this story and ask them why nobody here believes you.
KJV

United States

#1860 Dec 15, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>Going by that logic you must believe macro evolution to be accurate and true.

Again Christian opinion websites are not a bias free source so they are rightfully ignored. Any bias free verified source for your ignorant statement? The same one that claims agnostics do not exist?
No I don't believe in any evolution. It does come up from time to time so I respond as long as I'm on the board watching the monkeys/ humans type thousands of items in hopes that one might make sense. LOL

Atheist believe they are a monkey based animal.

I think I'm human created by God in his Devine image.

LOL.
KJV

United States

#1861 Dec 15, 2012
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>"Christian based proof" is an oxymoron, moron.
So are you really KK as I read on other boards that KK claimed to be you?

Or is that just another delusional lie?
KJV

United States

#1862 Dec 15, 2012
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>How many gods are there?

I want to hate them all.

I wouldn't want to leave any out.

Might hurt their feelings.
Oh I see you're not an atheist!
You're a theist.

You can't hate what doesn't exist.
KJV

United States

#1863 Dec 15, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>Could you work on your english? Thanks.

Could you work on your inteligents?

It's sadly lacking.
KJV

United States

#1864 Dec 15, 2012
Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>Can you prove Hitler didn't repent and didn't go to heaven?
Yes!

He shot his secretary then with his last action killed himself rather then pay for his crimes on earth. That last action proves he had not repented and started to following the word of God.

Location hidden

#1865 Dec 15, 2012
Atheist, I repent and pray you'll forgive me provoking you to angry. I will truly let you alone.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#1866 Dec 15, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
Burnt offering and he kept that promise. Unless you have the passage that reads she was working at the temple? The rest is you starting at the answer that God is good and working backwards.
That is why you fail.
Burnt offering.
<quoted text>
The bible s theme in the first testament was God making a way for his son Jesus . Jesus was perfect and had to prove that a perfect human that had free will can serve him faithfully despite satans opposition...

Jephath daughter being killed could not have happened simply because of his laws.

If she was burnt the bible would have said it.

Why would a G od of love need a child to be burnt thats evil.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why Atheists believe in incest,pedophilia and b... 40 min Amused 25
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 40 min thetruth 18,841
News Confessions of a black atheist 41 min thetruth 465
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 45 min thetruth 238,303
News Why Do Atheists Ridicule Christianity? (May '11) 8 hr thetruth 6,124
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 8 hr thetruth 2,094
News The Consequences of Atheism 8 hr thetruth 1,341
More from around the web