Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
No need to get upset. You know you're going to a place where your skin will burn from your bones. This is yours and only your choice. So when you look up and see me smelling The BBQ. Don't blame me, this is your choice only your choice.
BBQ? How many of your children, have been roasted, per Ezekiel 26:29?

Time to visit Sheila again: Scenario happening now: Sheila Reyes aka Reason Personified, contrary to all previous predictions, is not calling out for salvation.

Let's look in shall we?

Floor level center ring, a gigantic golden throne sits, in it is the god Jehovah.

It is clear from first glance, that man was indeed created in his image. His forehead bulges, he is what we of modern times would call ugly and mis-shapen. A historian or scientist would call him troglodyte or Neanderthal. His pelt is of a fine tight curl, a deep brown/black, which is almost a complete cover of his body. Only the tops of his hands, and the tops of his toes and feet are not covered in hair, and from the middle of his cheeks to the eyebrows are hairless, except for his eyelashes.
None would call him handsome, and Sheila has twice now, in his presence, called him a gorilla. He is pound upon pound of sweaty hair covered, soft hairy blubber. He wears nothing and his naked flesh oozes into every crevice of the chair. He is gluttony, he is sloth, he is envy, he is jealousy, he is hate, and now at least one atheist knows why. This god reflects all of the ugliness, and none of the beauty of humanity.

He is minimum of 700-800 pounds of pure ugly.

Flames are dancing, drums are beating and his supreme eminence, Satan himself enters and he is breath takingly beautiful. No leading man could ever outshine him. He is more comely than Johnny Depp, he is more desirable than Orlando Bloom, he is as handsome as ever George Clooney was. He is MAN magnificent. He is testosterone infused. And as he walks by, she knows that while she never did fall for his crap, she totally understands why so many did, he is damned effing hot. He is Clarke Gable, he is John Wayne, he is Brad Pitt, he is Antonio Banderas, he is Adonis, he is Narcissus. His soft silken robes completely cover his body from view, and Reason wants to see beneath the robe.

Damn, I am about to be a crispy critter and I still want to know what he looks like. All these years of not believing that a god existed and no one will ever convince me that old blubber butt is a god, but put a god-suit on Satan and I am instant theist. Just kidding, about the god part. That man could get me to treat him like a god.

The drums are fading out, it must be time to start .......... a little old man is carrying something over to the gorilla sloth god. He reaches out and hands the thing to Jehovah, it seems to be a pointing device. The god points it at something to the left of Sheila, and she is startled when a huge flame blooms from the very ground, under her feet. She wishes that they had let her keep her clothing it would have shielded her ever so slightly from the heat. The god again points the device and even larger flames surround her and the skin on her breast and legs begins to redden and bubble.

She looks up into the face of the almighty and sees his pure joy at being witness to her pain, and for a moment she just hangs her head, but something draws her gaze away from the god. Satan's lowered face is turned from her, and a single tear trails down his cheek.

Later as Sheila Reyes draws her last cognizant breath, she knows that he told the truth in the garden and his willingness to enlighten all men had been to give them the chance at freedom.

In their fear they rejected the knowledge that he offered them, and in doing so condemned mankind to a millennium of superstition.

and a new day begins with Sheila again in the center ring..........

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
No need to get upset. You know you're going to a place where your skin will burn from your bones. This is yours and only your choice. So when you look up and see me smelling The BBQ. Don't blame me, this is your choice only your choice.
BBQ? How many of your children, have been roasted, per Ezekiel 26:29?
I think it's time to visit Sheila again:

Scenario happening now: Sheila Reyes aka Reason Personified, contrary to all previous predictions, is not calling out for salvation.

Let's look in shall we?

Floor level center ring, a gigantic golden throne sits, in it is the god Jehovah.

It is clear from first glance, that man was indeed created in his image. His forehead bulges, he is what we of modern times would call ugly and misshapen. A historian or scientist would call him troglodyte or Neanderthal. His pelt is of a fine tight curl, a deep brown/black, which is almost a complete cover of his body. Only the tops of his hands, and the tops of his toes and feet are not covered in hair, from the middle of his cheeks to the eyebrows are hairless, except for his eyelashes.
None would call him handsome, and Sheila has twice now, in his presence, called him a gorilla. He is pound upon pound of sweaty hair covered, soft hairy blubber. He wears nothing and his naked flesh oozes into every crevice of the chair. He is gluttony, he is sloth, he is envy, he is jealousy, he is hate, and now at least one atheist knows why. This god reflects all of the ugliness, and none of the beauty of humanity.

He is minimum of 700-800 pounds of pure ugly.

Flames are dancing, drums are beating and his supreme eminence, Satan himself enters and he is breath takingly beautiful. no leading man could ever outshine him. He is more comely than Johnny Depp, he is more desirable than Orlando Bloom, he is as handsome as ever George Clooney was. He is MAN magnificent. He is testosterone infused. And as he walks by, she knows that while she never did fall for his crap, she totally understands why so many did, he is damned effing hot. He is Clarke Gable, he is John Wayne, he is Brad Pitt, he is Antonio Banderas, he is Adonis, he is Narcissus. His soft silken robes completely cover his body from view, and Reason wants to see beneath the robe.

Damn, I am about to be a crispy critter and I still want to know what he looks like. All these years of not believing that a god existed and no one will ever convince me that old blubber butt is a god, but put a god-suit on Satan and I am instant theist. Just kidding, about the god part, but that man could get me to treat him like a god.
The drums are fading out, it must be time to start ..... a little old man is carrying something over to the gorilla sloth god. He reaches out and hands the thing to Jehovah, it seems to be a pointing device. The god points it at something to the left of Sheila, and she is startled when a huge flame blooms from the very ground, under her feet. She wishes that they had let her keep her clothing it would have shielded her ever so slightly from the heat. The god again points the device and even larger flames surround her and the skin on her breast and legs begins to redden and bubble.

She looks up into the face of the almighty and sees his pure joy at being witness to her pain, and for a moment she just hangs her head, but something draws her gaze away from the god. Satan's lowered face is turned from her, and a single tear trails down his cheek.

Later as Sheila Reyes draws her last cognizant breath, she knows that he told the truth in the garden and his willingness to enlighten all men had been to give them the chance at freedom. In their fear they rejected the knowledge that he offered them, and in doing so condemned mankind to a millennium of superstition.

and a new day begins with Sheila again in the center ring..........

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Jesus disagrees with you in Matthew 5:17

See that's why you need to read your bible you mouth breathing retard.
Bud144-Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, that is the old OT, which was done away with 2047 years ago. It was nailed to the cross.
Read for yourself, it WAS man again that transgressed against God of Israel, trying to get to heaven by the works by their own hands. Thats why God put them under the law of works, hnowing they could not keep and that he would sent them a deliver (Christ the Son of God). MAN is ever evil, there are many groups of people that are true exsample that man is ever evil today.
Look how men a dening the cross of Christ outside that old city and how he took away the sin of the Jews,(the Law of works) and the sin of all men (Adams) and women was saved from their transgression of Eve. His new people today, the Spiritual Nation of Israel (all men, Jews and Gentiles) is free from all that.
You can yell all you want at the living and true God of Spiritual Israel, what ever comes upon you and family and friends, you brought it upon youself. All men are accountable to God of Spiritual Israel today according to the everlasting covenant we deny today.
There is NO one more merciful them the living and true God. Ask MAN to forgive you and see what will happen. Man will tell you every time your gone to hell and/or what goes around comes around.
We make our own problems, for I truly know and I cause a lot of problems in other peoples lives. If the God of Israel casede me into the lake of fire the second death, at least I know why I am gone there.
I can not believe I treated my Abba (heavenly) Father and the Lord jeus Christ the way I did.
God warned us in the NT, if you defile this body, which is the temple of God, I will destroy you. I believe in forgiveness, for he is a merciful God, but I can never exspect forgiveness by men today (truly not of this nation).
Its sad to see men in all nations today denying his first coming for sin and his second coming for salvation. He will never die for sin again.
We reap what we sow, in the flesh, the lake of fire and in the Spirit everlasting life. We have a choice, to do good and/or bad. Most important, no man can do good except by his Holy Spirit in the life of Christ. God said I will manifest the image of Christ in you, the very image of God our Father in heaven.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Givemeliberty wrote:
Jesus disagrees with you in Matthew 5:17
See that's why you need to read your bible you mouth breathing retard.
<quoted text>
Hi, he did fulfill the law when he came the second time at the end of that old evil world. The NT happen in the last 70 years of that old evil world. You was born into a false gospel. Maybe your in the old world, I am not. He returned like he said he would and received us onto himself. God of the Spiritual Nation of Israel is not taking another gospels into this new world trying to get anyone saved.

Your the one thta has a problem with the intrepretation of the NT, NOT I. Intrepretation is by the Holy Ghost, not you or I. The Lord God Almighty will not open up the intrepretation of the NT until you come out of all the evil your involved in and ask for forgiveness for all your hatred. Hatred will kill you. I verse does not answer the word of God, your just like the JW.

You have no idea why Christ came to his own, Jews do you.

“ecrasez l'infame”

Since: May 08

Atlanta, Georgia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Bud144-Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
...Your the one thta has a problem with the intrepretation of the NT, NOT I. Intrepretation is by the Holy Ghost, not you or I. The Lord God Almighty will not open up the intrepretation of the NT until you come out of all the evil your involved in and ask for forgiveness for all your hatred. Hatred will kill you. I verse does not answer the word of God, your just like the JW. You have no idea why Christ came to his own, Jews do you.
Ah yes, the magic decoder ring apologetic. Cute, in a childishly sort of way.

The very fact that it is possible to "interpret" the Bible in some way that you would call **wrong** is, in and of itself, absolute proof that there is nothing **divine** or magical about it. In fact, some "interpretations" of this book can, and do, lead people to commit horrible atrocities in the name of their religion. All-in-all, a poorly written and twisted religion throughout.

We don't hate your deity -- you can't hate things that don't exist. But I do hate the way your family and cult has deluded you to the point that you are such a horrid little person. All you ever do posting in the Atheism Forum is continue to underscore just how delusional your religion is.

Oh, and you Christ story is a myth, and not a very well thought out one at that. You actually are so delusional that you believe that some supreme being turn himself human just to sacrifice himself to himself to save his own creations from the wrath of himself. And you can't see how utterly stupid that is.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Hedonist wrote:
<quoted text>
The very fact that it is possible to "interpret" the Bible in some way that you would call **wrong** is, in and of itself, absolute proof that there is nothing **divine** or magical about it. In fact, some "interpretations" of this book can, and do, lead people to commit horrible atrocities in the name of their religion. All-in-all, a poorly written and twisted religion throughout.
We don't hate your deity -- you can't hate things that don't exist. But I do hate the way your family and cult has deluded you to the point that you are such a horrid little person. All you ever do posting in the Atheism Forum is continue to underscore just how delusional your religion is.
Oh, and you Christ story is a myth, and not a very well thought out one at that. You actually are so delusional that you believe that some supreme being turn himself human just to sacrifice himself to himself to save his own creations from the wrath of himself. And you can't see how utterly stupid that is.
Hi, like I said, your family was Christians at the beginning of theis new world, 2012 years ago. You and many others are living proof of the word of God, he said, the day will come when they will not love the truth and have no faith and deny the divine power of God.

There is a lot of dark saying in the old OT and a lot of parables in the NT (No myths). It is written, there is no private interpretation of the word of God, but by the Holy Ghost.

Everyone that came into this new world was baptized in the nam of Father and the Son and the Holy Ghost.

You may deny him, but everyone knew him.

Dowagiac, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Could someone translate this gibberish for me? Bud English, type English ok? Please!
So anyways Jesus himself said he was not going to change anything, not a single word from the OT. So by his own words the OT stands as a flawless representation from God.

I see you strongly disagree with Jesus. You obviously know better than he did.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahah a!
Bud144-Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, he did fulfill the law when he came the second time at the end of that old evil world. The NT happen in the last 70 years of that old evil world. You was born into a false gospel. Maybe your in the old world, I am not. He returned like he said he would and received us onto himself. God of the Spiritual Nation of Israel is not taking another gospels into this new world trying to get anyone saved.
Your the one thta has a problem with the intrepretation of the NT, NOT I. Intrepretation is by the Holy Ghost, not you or I. The Lord God Almighty will not open up the intrepretation of the NT until you come out of all the evil your involved in and ask for forgiveness for all your hatred. Hatred will kill you. I verse does not answer the word of God, your just like the JW.
You have no idea why Christ came to his own, Jews do you.

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Very well said indeed! As I have said before, isn't it amazing that the Holy Spirit somehow always guides the person to see the bible exactly the way they want to see it! Gasp!:))

I guess the Holy Spirit guided me to see the bible as a piece of ancient Palestinian fiction chock full of errors, contradictions and myths that were obviously stolen from other societies. Lmfao!
Hedonist wrote:
<quoted text>
Thinking

Pewsey, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Well, church abuse legal fees don't come cheap.
KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
Or not! I tithe way more then my 10%. But as the bible says. The more you give the more will be returned to you.
You know nothing of being a true Christian.

“Formerly "Richard"”

Since: Mar 12

In the beginning e=mc^2

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Givemeliberty wrote:
Could someone translate this gibberish for me? Bud English, type English ok? Please!
So anyways Jesus himself said he was not going to change anything, not a single word from the OT. So by his own words the OT stands as a flawless representation from God.
<quoted text>
Your guess is as good as mine.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course it does. Throughout its entire history, the driving force behind Christianity has been fear: fear of the bible god, fear of hell, fear of the devil, fear of death.
Here's a small sampling of scriptures - all telling you to fear your god:
Leviticus 25:17
Fear the Lord your God, serve him only and take your oaths in his name.
Deuteronomy 6:13
For the Lord your God dried up the Jordan before you until you had crossed over. The Lord your God did to the Jordan just what he had done to the Red Sea when he dried it up before us until we had crossed over. He did this so that all the peoples of the earth might know that the hand of the Lord is powerful and so that you might always fear the Lord your God
Joshua 4:23-24
Now fear the Lord and serve him with all faithfulness. Throw away the gods your forefathers worshiped beyond the River and in Egypt, and serve the Lord.
Joshua 23:14
If you fear the Lord and serve and obey him and do not rebel against his commands, and if both you and the king who reigns over you follow the Lord your God--good! But if you do not obey the Lord, and if you rebel against his commands, his hand will be against you, as it was against your fathers.
1 Samuel 12:14-15
But be sure to fear the Lord and serve him faithfully with all your heart; consider what great things he has done for you.
1 Samuel 12:24
For great is the Lord and most worthy of praise; he is to be feared above all gods. For all the gods of the nations are idols, but the Lord made the heavens.
1 Chronicles 16:25-26
So I continued, "What you are doing is not right. Shouldn't you walk in the fear of our God to avoid the reproach of our Gentile enemies?
Nehemiah 5:9
Serve the Lord with fear and rejoice with trembling.
Psalms 2:11
The fear of the Lord is pure, enduring forever. The ordinances of the Lord are sure and altogether righteous.
Psalms 19:9
You who fear the Lord, praise him! All you descendants of Jacob, honor him! Revere him, all you descendants of Israel!
Psalms 22:23
Who, then, is the man that fears the Lord? He will instruct him in the way chosen for him. He will spend his days in prosperity, and his descendants will inherit the land. The Lord confides in those who fear him; he makes his covenant known to them.
Psalms 25:12-14
How great is your goodness, which you have stored up for those who fear you, which you bestow in the sight of men on those who take refuge in you.
Psalms 31:19
Let all the earth fear the Lord; let all the people of the world revere him. For he spoke, and it came to be; he commanded, and it stood firm.
Psalms 33:8-9
You are taking those scriptures out of context.
The Israelites were worshiping false gods, the priest were having sex in the temples etc.. they had sacred poles which stood for the made penis.
God sent prophet a telling them to repent or else he was going to allow Babylon to take them over..

The Israelites had covenant with then processes to keep his guidelines. some of the Jews were worshipping false gods sacrificing their kids like king seeking, they male (gay)and female prostitutes in Yahweh temple so officiate he was going to be upset and they were mistreating one another , rich And poor ppl he did not like that.

God is not evil , he was patient with them. It's the same christendom etc . Every thing they're doing the is realtors did and Yahweh allowed them to be destroy Ed... False is religion is going to be destroyed. Because he wants it to be.

Dowagiac, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

I tried to google up dumbass to English translator but nothing came up. Sigh
Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>
Your guess is as good as mine.

“Formerly "Richard"”

Since: Mar 12

In the beginning e=mc^2

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Givemeliberty wrote:
I tried to google up dumbass to English translator but nothing came up. Sigh
<quoted text>
Odd, I would have thought it would have come back with "Bud144-Angel".

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Givemeliberty wrote:
Are you saying Jephtha was worshipping Ba'al? If that's the case why is he a hero to this day in the Jewish, Christian and Muslim faiths?
<quoted text>
lol do you not read the Bible? they are wicked angels influenced people 1John 5:19, Genesis 6:3, revelation 12:9 ... They like blood and violence and anything unnatural.everything that offends the creator they promote.
Kathryn daughter was not blood sacrifice, she just served in temples of Yahweh.. She was kind like a nun.

She is considered a hero because she could have said no.

Japheth daughter was not a blood sacrifice.... Only the nations sacrificed humans.

The God the Bible does not approve of the killing of humans.. Baal , asteroth
Sun god ..
Even today look at Islam,christendom etc they promote war, sending people kill
Eachother ...

That's demonic, and evil.

Dowagiac, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

And what was the sin of Jephtha's daughter? The innocent young girl who only obeyed Yahweh and was roasted alive as a burnt offering to him?

I guess her sin was obeying Yahweh.
leahisadoll wrote:
<quoted text>
The Israelites were worshiping false gods, the priest were having sex in the temples etc.. they had sacred poles which stood for the made penis.
God sent prophet a telling them to repent or else he was going to allow Babylon to take them over..
The Israelites had covenant with then processes to keep his guidelines. some of the Jews were worshipping false gods sacrificing their kids like king seeking, they male (gay)and female prostitutes in Yahweh temple so officiate he was going to be upset and they were mistreating one another , rich And poor ppl he did not like that.
God is not evil , he was patient with them. It's the same christendom etc . Every thing they're doing the is realtors did and Yahweh allowed them to be destroy Ed... False is religion is going to be destroyed. Because he wants it to be.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, you are gone by one verse, Jesus also said, all that was written what would happen to me in the Law, Psalms and Prohets has been fulfilled. Most important, when Christ returned at the end of that old world, all the law was fulfilled.

You problem is, you was raised under a fales gospel, how it looks like your 10 thousand worse an them today.

Your a living example of every word of God of Spiritual Israel. He said the day will come they will deny the everlasting covenant and there will be no ointment and medicine to heal them.

What you write is English, thank God of heaven I don't speak your English. You have a unholy heart. Thats what come out of all these false gospels, young men and women like you.

Like I said, I will pray you repent and come back to him, the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb, everlsting Father in the Holy Ghost and all your friends on here. Remember, ever word and deed is recorded in heaven. If you defile this body, which is the temple of God, I will destroy you. NT, the word of the living and true God of Spiritual Israel.

If you don't believe in the second coming, your twice dead in you sins. The dead can not worship God of the living, children of promiser in Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob in the life Christ Jesus today and for ever and ever.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Hedonist wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, the only one I know is a cult is the Atheist. In dogma religion. The NT is not the word of MAN, but truth the word of the living and true God. You are an ever evil group. I would never want to know your kind of love, it not an everlasting love in the Holy Spirit of God.

Like I told your friend, I'll will praying for you and your friends, that will repent and do God's will, not yours, which ever evil.

All the ones you are condeming in the OT, your group and others are just like them.

Since: Apr 08

Nottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

leahisadoll wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I'm quoting scriptures from the Bible that tell you to fear your god. There are many, many more. Still, seeing as you brought it up, why don't you share with us what you mean by "out of context" and then tells us what context they should be in.

Here you go - try this one for size:

"13 Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.

14 For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil."

Ecclesiastes 12:13-14

"Fear God and keep his commandments: for this is the duty of man"

What's out of context with that?

Since: Apr 08

Nottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have a 2000 year old zombie. Do you?
Oh that's right your God has never proven himself by rising from the dead.
He just keeps getting caught in lie after lies. Far cry from Jesus who never lied and healed the crippled with just a touch and commanded the dead to rise and death having no power over God had to obey. And so Lazarus lived again.
"When Jesus arrived in Bethany, Lazarus had already been dead and in the tomb for four days. When Martha discovered that Jesus was on his way, she went out to meet him. "Lord," she said, "if you had been here, my brother would not have died."
Jesus told Martha, "Your brother will rise again." But Martha thought he was talking about the final resurrection of the dead.
Then Jesus said these important words: "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; and whoever lives and believes in me will never die."
Martha then went and told Mary that Jesus wanted to see her. Jesus had not yet entered the village, most likely to avoid stirring up the crowd and calling attention to himself. The town of Bethany was not far from Jerusalem where the Jewish leaders were plotting against Jesus.
When Mary met Jesus she was grieving with strong emotion over her brother's death. The Jews with her were also weeping and mourning. Deeply moved by their grief, Jesus wept with them.
Jesus then went to the tomb of Lazarus with Mary, Martha and the rest of the mourners. There he asked them to remove the stone that covered the hillside burial place. Jesus looked up to heaven and prayed to his Father, closing with these words: "Lazarus, come out!" When Lazarus came out of the tomb, Jesus told the people to remove his grave clothes."
Jesus certainly wasn't the first god to return from the dead. Many other gods did just that a long time before Jesus was around.

Resurrection would have been no big deal to the people of ancient Palestine.

After all, it wasn't just Jesus who came back from the dead, so did many others. Some were raised by God others by Jesus, Paul, Peter, Elisha and Elijah.

Then of course there were the thousands who emerged from their graves and wandered into Jerusalem.

I guess by this time, the locals were getting bored of all these resurrections.
KJV

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus certainly wasn't the first god to return from the dead. Many other gods did just that a long time before Jesus was around.

Resurrection would have been no big deal to the people of ancient Palestine.

After all, it wasn't just Jesus who came back from the dead, so did many others. Some were raised by God others by Jesus, Paul, Peter, Elisha and Elijah.

Then of course there were the thousands who emerged from their graves and wandered into Jerusalem.

I guess by this time, the locals were getting bored of all these resurrections.
But Jesus did it under 24 hour
Guards. The other were make believe.
Jesus Did it while under guard where the Romans were forced to admit that Jesus has left the tomb while under Gaurd. The Romans hated Jesus even more then you but they knew at least not to lie about him. They fully acknowledge his body disappeared.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1,481 - 1,500 of4,533
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••