|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

was this the same god, that told use lot to stone women to death
Bud144-Angel wrote:
Atheist--what I see you writing and the hatred you have against the Creator of heaven and earth shows me by God regreted making man of the flesh in the first world.
Atheist is a bad example to the whole world and so are a lot of people claiming to be christians.
I wonder what you people are so involved with that would make you hate other people. When you hate some one, you hate God. All men was created for his glory in Christ.
Show me in the OT and the NT that God wanted anyone to go to hell.
Just as man put themslves in hell and death, Man is puting themselves into the lake of fire which is the second death. The Lord God Almighty is NOT doing it.
You can not blame the living and true for the evil your involved in.
You still have a chance to repent and get right with him.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

swerty wrote:
was this the same god, that told use lot to stone women to death <quoted text>
Hi, that is the old OT, which was done away with 2047 years ago. It was nailed to the cross.

Read for yourself, it WAS man again that transgressed against God of Israel, trying to get to heaven by the works by their own hands. Thats why God put them under the law of works, hnowing they could not keep and that he would sent them a deliver (Christ the Son of God). MAN is ever evil, there are many groups of people that are true exsample that man is ever evil today.

Look how men a dening the cross of Christ outside that old city and how he took away the sin of the Jews,(the Law of works) and the sin of all men (Adams) and women was saved from their transgression of Eve. His new people today, the Spiritual Nation of Israel (all men, Jews and Gentiles) is free from all that.

You can yell all you want at the living and true God of Spiritual Israel, what ever comes upon you and family and friends, you brought it upon youself. All men are accountable to God of Spiritual Israel today according to the everlasting covenant we deny today.

There is NO one more merciful them the living and true God. Ask MAN to forgive you and see what will happen. Man will tell you every time your gone to hell and/or what goes around comes around.

We make our own problems, for I truly know and I cause a lot of problems in other peoples lives. If the God of Israel casede me into the lake of fire the second death, at least I know why I am gone there.

I can not believe I treated my Abba (heavenly) Father and the Lord jeus Christ the way I did.

God warned us in the NT, if you defile this body, which is the temple of God, I will destroy you. I believe in forgiveness, for he is a merciful God, but I can never exspect forgiveness by men today (truly not of this nation).

Its sad to see men in all nations today denying his first coming for sin and his second coming for salvation. He will never die for sin again.

We reap what we sow, in the flesh, the lake of fire and in the Spirit everlasting life. We have a choice, to do good and/or bad. Most important, no man can do good except by his Holy Spirit in the life of Christ. God said I will manifest the image of Christ in you, the very image of God our Father in heaven.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course it does. Throughout its entire history, the driving force behind Christianity has been fear: fear of the bible god, fear of hell, fear of the devil, fear of death.
Here's a small sampling of scriptures - all telling you to fear your god:
Leviticus 25:17
Fear the Lord your God, serve him only and take your oaths in his name.
Deuteronomy 6:13
For the Lord your God dried up the Jordan before you until you had crossed over. The Lord your God did to the Jordan just what he had done to the Red Sea when he dried it up before us until we had crossed over. He did this so that all the peoples of the earth might know that the hand of the Lord is powerful and so that you might always fear the Lord your God
Joshua 4:23-24
Now fear the Lord and serve him with all faithfulness. Throw away the gods your forefathers worshiped beyond the River and in Egypt, and serve the Lord.
Joshua 23:14
If you fear the Lord and serve and obey him and do not rebel against his commands, and if both you and the king who reigns over you follow the Lord your God--good! But if you do not obey the Lord, and if you rebel against his commands, his hand will be against you, as it was against your fathers.
1 Samuel 12:14-15
But be sure to fear the Lord and serve him faithfully with all your heart; consider what great things he has done for you.
1 Samuel 12:24
For great is the Lord and most worthy of praise; he is to be feared above all gods. For all the gods of the nations are idols, but the Lord made the heavens.
1 Chronicles 16:25-26
So I continued, "What you are doing is not right. Shouldn't you walk in the fear of our God to avoid the reproach of our Gentile enemies?
Nehemiah 5:9
Serve the Lord with fear and rejoice with trembling.
Psalms 2:11
The fear of the Lord is pure, enduring forever. The ordinances of the Lord are sure and altogether righteous.
Psalms 19:9
You who fear the Lord, praise him! All you descendants of Jacob, honor him! Revere him, all you descendants of Israel!
Psalms 22:23
Who, then, is the man that fears the Lord? He will instruct him in the way chosen for him. He will spend his days in prosperity, and his descendants will inherit the land. The Lord confides in those who fear him; he makes his covenant known to them.
Psalms 25:12-14
How great is your goodness, which you have stored up for those who fear you, which you bestow in the sight of men on those who take refuge in you.
Psalms 31:19
Let all the earth fear the Lord; let all the people of the world revere him. For he spoke, and it came to be; he commanded, and it stood firm.
Psalms 33:8-9
Hi, when you fear the God of Spiritual Israel and hate evil, ITS the first sign of wisdom of heaven. You should how this, everyone was a Christian in the beginning of this new world. You can not run from God, there is no hidden place. If you hate another man, its the same as murder in the eyes of God. All men was created for glory of God in Christ. You TURNED you back on the only one that loved us, even when we were in sins of the old world, and the only one that can help us today, HE did not turn his back on YOU. Think about it.

The Lord give us a new commandment in the NT, love one another as
I have loved you. Look how Christ, the Son of God give his life freely, a ranson for many, so all men could be reconciled back to God by his cross. Look how those holy apostles laid down their lives, so that the Jews and Gentiles would be saved from the wrath of the Lamb of God that was to come. They did not go out kill any one. Christ was sent by God his Father, so all men could be saved.

Your reading the word of God, OT and NT in the spirit of man, NOT God.

Since: Apr 08

Nottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Bud144-Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, when you fear the God of Spiritual Israel and hate evil, ITS the first sign of wisdom of heaven. You should how this, everyone was a Christian in the beginning of this new world. You can not run from God, there is no hidden place. If you hate another man, its the same as murder in the eyes of God. All men was created for glory of God in Christ. You TURNED you back on the only one that loved us, even when we were in sins of the old world, and the only one that can help us today, HE did not turn his back on YOU. Think about it.
The Lord give us a new commandment in the NT, love one another as
I have loved you. Look how Christ, the Son of God give his life freely, a ranson for many, so all men could be reconciled back to God by his cross. Look how those holy apostles laid down their lives, so that the Jews and Gentiles would be saved from the wrath of the Lamb of God that was to come. They did not go out kill any one. Christ was sent by God his Father, so all men could be saved.
Your reading the word of God, OT and NT in the spirit of man, NOT God.
I have no fear of your invisible sky pixie, nor come to mention it, anyone else's.

Still, it's good that you agree with my post and how the Bible tells you to fear its god.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no fear of your invisible sky pixie, nor come to mention it, anyone else's.
Still, it's good that you agree with my post and how the Bible tells you to fear its god.
Hi, yes, but is a loving fear. You quoted the word of my Lord God Almighty. Its his word to his people. My God and my Father is alive and well and he reigns for ever and ever, world without end.

So I agree, but were does that leave you?

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Bud144-Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, yes, but is a loving fear. You quoted the word of my Lord God Almighty. Its his word to his people. My God and my Father is alive and well and he reigns for ever and ever, world without end.
"a loving fear"

Wow...just wow...

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>
And where in the bibull does it say all this?
He just made it up. He hasn't yet figured out how animal deaths for millions of years before the "Adam" myth, fits into the tale, but if we give him time, I am sure he will fabricate something

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Doctor Who Two wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll have all of eternity to find that smell of your skin being burnt off your bones.
Dead plants? WTFYTA?
God will create a whole new heaven and earth to live on for 1000 years.
Atheist won't be around for that. Sorry you'll be stuck with your 4.6 billion year old earth. LOL
You really remind me of your god, are you trying to be him. Who is the judge, you? You have all of eternity to locate the smell of a specific person being burned? Wow, what a heaven that will be for you, or will you be in hell? The words were "dead, planet wide", and no one is going to do anything after they are dead. You get nothing, no participation, no anything. Death is the end, you are a victim of the most ridiculous con ever.

Religion has no meaningful, useful answers. At its very best, it's a path to spiritual enlightenment. At worst, it's used to harm the majority of people through subjugation and the creation of social hierarchies and structural violence.

And you know what? The people defending religion are not the people benefiting from it - those are the ones on the bottom of the hierarchy, the lapdogs, screaming their allegiance.

It's a troubling sight, a man so happy about his servitude he needs to share. An ugly sight. S. H. Fruy

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Doctor Who Two wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes my friends will be with me smelling your flesh burn.
Planning on spending some time in hell? Or maybe, you sadomasochistic bastards can use it like a religitard theme park, spend your vacations there. Bring the babies along, horrify the little Christards, but to what purpose? Well that is easy isn't it?

Everything you are, and all you will ever be, is human. And human is what you detest, what you despise, so even in death you presume that you will continue to hate that which you and every one of us are. Flesh and blood, who will live a few years, die and then be forgotten in time. That is all there is, you don't get everlasting screams of pain from those you despise, for your hatred to thrive on. You get that last breath, and you get the here and now, and that is all. Are you throwing away the concrete reality, for the impossible pie in the sky maybe, but only if ..........

*Fill in the blank, how many ways can you be condemned to not harvest that reward? Start with ... going back ten generations in your family, if you can find a bastard, it's hell for you. Even if heaven and hell were real, your god wouldn't let you into heaven. You will have to have lived as the buybull orders, you know stoning your neighbors for wearing mixed fibers. Then you have to have a spotless ancestral lineage, you have to be Jewish and a virgin male. Cause Dude, the bridegroom cometh, and you are the bride.

Nottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Bud144-Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
It leaves me living my life free from superstitious mumbo jumbo.

A loving fear?

Lol - you're making this up as you go along.

Nottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
"a loving fear"
Wow...just wow...
I know

I'm beginning to wonder whether this guy is for real.
KJV

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

leahisadoll wrote:
<quoted text>Remember the people of noahs day.

The Bible the same way they were , the people in the last days will be acting the same way.

When God gives his judgment they will not know how to act .

It would not matter if God talked, they still wouldn't serve him.

if you read the Bible, the majority never served God, they either served false gods, killed his poll ,

Only a few were loyal to him the rest just wanted to their own thing.
True. Very True!
KJV

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>No, I live in the Chilterns.

It's "too", christard.

If you are a true christian, you should sell off all that sh!t you are so proud of. That's what it says in the bible, btw.
Or not! I tithe way more then my 10%. But as the bible says. The more you give the more will be returned to you.

You know nothing of being a true Christian.
KJV

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>Is that what your 2000 year old zombie tells you to do?

Have you been in telepathic contact with him again?
I don't have a 2000 year old zombie. Do you?

Oh that's right your God has never proven himself by rising from the dead.
He just keeps getting caught in lie after lies. Far cry from Jesus who never lied and healed the crippled with just a touch and commanded the dead to rise and death having no power over God had to obey. And so Lazarus lived again.

"When Jesus arrived in Bethany, Lazarus had already been dead and in the tomb for four days. When Martha discovered that Jesus was on his way, she went out to meet him. "Lord," she said, "if you had been here, my brother would not have died."

Jesus told Martha, "Your brother will rise again." But Martha thought he was talking about the final resurrection of the dead.
Then Jesus said these important words: "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; and whoever lives and believes in me will never die."

Martha then went and told Mary that Jesus wanted to see her. Jesus had not yet entered the village, most likely to avoid stirring up the crowd and calling attention to himself. The town of Bethany was not far from Jerusalem where the Jewish leaders were plotting against Jesus.

When Mary met Jesus she was grieving with strong emotion over her brother's death. The Jews with her were also weeping and mourning. Deeply moved by their grief, Jesus wept with them.
Jesus then went to the tomb of Lazarus with Mary, Martha and the rest of the mourners. There he asked them to remove the stone that covered the hillside burial place. Jesus looked up to heaven and prayed to his Father, closing with these words: "Lazarus, come out!" When Lazarus came out of the tomb, Jesus told the people to remove his grave clothes."
KJV

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>You sure that's leather and not human skin?
What's your definition of animals?

"Leather is a durable and flexible material created by the tanning of animal rawhide and skin, often cattle hide. It can be produced through manufacturing processes ranging from cottage industry to heavy industry."
KJV

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>You really remind me of your god, are you trying to be him. Who is the judge, you? You have all of eternity to locate the smell of a specific person being burned? Wow, what a heaven that will be for you, or will you be in hell? The words were "dead, planet wide", and no one is going to do anything after they are dead. You get nothing, no participation, no anything. Death is the end, you are a victim of the most ridiculous con ever.

Religion has no meaningful, useful answers. At its very best, it's a path to spiritual enlightenment. At worst, it's used to harm the majority of people through subjugation and the creation of social hierarchies and structural violence.

And you know what? The people defending religion are not the people benefiting from it - those are the ones on the bottom of the hierarchy, the lapdogs, screaming their allegiance.

It's a troubling sight, a man so happy about his servitude he needs to share. An ugly sight. S. H. Fruy
LMAO
KJV

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>Planning on spending some time in hell? Or maybe, you sadomasochistic bastards can use it like a religitard theme park, spend your vacations there. Bring the babies along, horrify the little Christards, but to what purpose? Well that is easy isn't it?

Everything you are, and all you will ever be, is human. And human is what you detest, what you despise, so even in death you presume that you will continue to hate that which you and every one of us are. Flesh and blood, who will live a few years, die and then be forgotten in time. That is all there is, you don't get everlasting screams of pain from those you despise, for your hatred to thrive on. You get that last breath, and you get the here and now, and that is all. Are you throwing away the concrete reality, for the impossible pie in the sky maybe, but only if ..........

*Fill in the blank, how many ways can you be condemned to not harvest that reward? Start with ... going back ten generations in your family, if you can find a bastard, it's hell for you. Even if heaven and hell were real, your god wouldn't let you into heaven. You will have to have lived as the buybull orders, you know stoning your neighbors for wearing mixed fibers. Then you have to have a spotless ancestral lineage, you have to be Jewish and a virgin male. Cause Dude, the bridegroom cometh, and you are the bride.
No need to get upset. You know you're going to a place where your skin will burn from your bones. This is yours and only your choice. So when you look up and see me smelling The BBQ. Don't blame me, this is your choice only your choice.

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO
Me too.

“Fortes Fortuna Juvat, ”

Since: Dec 09

Wichita. Ks.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

When can we get a crazy and troll icon to judge with?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1,461 - 1,480 of4,533
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••