United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>Oh...you're a Poe. How very 5 years ago...
Poe is an American singer, songwriter, and music producer.Poe's musical style is a unique blend of Rock, Jazz, Electronica, Folk, and Hip Hop elements combining intimate lyrical compositions

I don't thinks he's a Poe.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Atheist--what I see you writing and the hatred you have against the Creator of heaven and earth shows me by God regreted making man of the flesh in the first world.

Atheist is a bad example to the whole world and so are a lot of people claiming to be christians.

I wonder what you people are so involved with that would make you hate other people. When you hate some one, you hate God. All men was created for his glory in Christ.

Show me in the OT and the NT that God wanted anyone to go to hell.

Just as man put themslves in hell and death, Man is puting themselves into the lake of fire which is the second death. The Lord God Almighty is NOT doing it.

You can not blame the living and true for the evil your involved in.

You still have a chance to repent and get right with him.

“Formerly "Richard"”

Since: Mar 12

In the beginning e=mc^2

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Bud144-Angel wrote:
Atheist--what I see you writing and the hatred you have against the Creator of heaven and earth shows me by God regreted making man of the flesh in the first world.
Atheist is a bad example to the whole world and so are a lot of people claiming to be christians.
I wonder what you people are so involved with that would make you hate other people. When you hate some one, you hate God. All men was created for his glory in Christ.
Just as man put themslves in hell and death, Man is puting themselves into the lake of fire which is the second death. The Lord God Almighty is NOT doing it.
What evil?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
I take it literal.
Oh look I'm not batshit insane. Hmmmm
This can only mean that yet another atheist has lied. No surprise.
And I have no problem meeting you and going to a doctor to prove my state of mined. Lets see would Mayo work for you? It's just down the road for you.
Remember the people of noahs day.

The Bible the same way they were , the people in the last days will be acting the same way.

When God gives his judgment they will not know how to act .

It would not matter if God talked, they still wouldn't serve him.

if you read the Bible, the majority never served God, they either served false gods, killed his poll ,

Only a few were loyal to him the rest just wanted to their own thing.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
You're terrified of your god, aren't you?
Hardly surprising as time and time again the Bible tells you to fear him.
Christianity = The Religion of Fear
No it does not ,
The Bible uses the Godly fear which just means to have a fear of making him sad.

we all inherited sin but he does not want us to engage in serious sins which are bodies and others.

The flesh is imperfect,which is why many do many injurious things to each other. But the.Bible tells you not to listen to it.

Since: Mar 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

For the win!:)
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
30 years ol? Is that all?
It's certainly a lot more up-to-date than the superstitious mumbo jumbo that Christian live their lives by.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Are you saying Jephtha was worshipping Ba'al? If that's the case why is he a hero to this day in the Jewish, Christian and Muslim faiths?
spidersandsnakes wrote:
<quoted text>
That's propaganda, you're getting these lies from websites.
Obviously you have not read the Bible. Its a book and like all books it written in symbolism, metaphors,similies etc
Why would God command his people not kill eaxhother then have them sacrifice babies makes no sense
Baal worahip involved the sacrifice of children, baalis an exstinct religion.
Aztecs sacrifice d children to the sun god or sky god same as baal...
Stop lying about the God of the Bible.
The jews sacrificed babies because they serving other gods...
Wgich is why Yajweh told them notbto mix in with the nation
Because they practiced human sacrifice and immortality.
Canaanites and moabies worshiped baal
Egyptians worshipped the sum god
If yoi look the worship its identical
Japeths daughter was not killed, she served. YAHWEH in the temple which was a sacrifice because she didn't marry
Please stop your lies.
If you don't believe in Yahweh, that's fine.but don't make up lies and twust Scriptures if you don't know the full meaning
The bible says ppl like you would spring up 2 Timothy twisting the Scripture s for their own use..
All you are doing is stumbling others, them listening to you they will loose out on being happy
Thinking

Zeals, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

No, I live in the Chilterns.

It's "too", christard.

If you are a true christian, you should sell off all that sh!t you are so proud of. That's what it says in the bible, btw.
Doctor Who Two wrote:
<quoted text>
Living in the slums?
To bad. I have a very nice kitchen table and let's not even bring in the hand made dinette and 6 chairs.
My glass finished hard wood floors have no creeks or crack and no high and or low spots. My leather bound bible collections therefore gets to stay up in the humidor sealed book shelf.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

You're not interested in aborigines? Shall I post the thread where you repeatedly state otherwise?

Yes the Jehovah's Witnesses are a cult who celebrate when their children die from refusing blood.

I bet you wear a 32D bra and you keep your pubes neatly trimmed but not shaved.
leahisadoll wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not interested in that..
I'm brainwashed bahhahaha.. J.W are not a cult, they just acknowledge Gods name the wayvthat ajews use to...
They go by the Bible, like have you read about the first century Christians? They were ministers who preached in rome, Ephesus, Corinth. They weren't liked. J W and first century Christian are the same
I'm not a Christian, I do however believe their is a creater and his name is Yahweh or Jehovah in English
Hallelujah. Means praise jah or Jehovah
That is Gods name silly boy.
Ask any jew what's gods name they'll say Yahweh,same with Catholics
God and Lord are titles .. I'm not even a Christian and I know this from reading the Bible
He is the first God ever acknowledged.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Bud144-Angel wrote:
You're a liar who can't prove your god. Stop blaming atheists for your own stupidity.

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

On that note I encourage you to try the bible vs Quran toilet tissue challenge! While pages from both wipe well I contend that with it's stronger yet softer pages the Quran wipes far superior beating out the best selling bible brand!

Eat some fiber and take the holy book @ss wipe challenge today! If y
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text> ... and TP too, always remember the TP.

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Yet in your previous post you said you weren't insane! You really are one wacky yec!
KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
How big is a dinosaur that might have been on the ark?
What's the problem with dinosaurs being on the ark?
You do know that reptiles grow their whole life? You understand that the pre-flood world was a much different place then today's earth don't you?
Noah was over 600 years old before the flood. Look at the ages of everyone listed in the bible before the flood and then note the sharp change in life spans after the flood, why is that? Why a 500 to 700 year difference in the age of humans before and after the flood?
If Noah had dinosaurs on the ark then where are they today?

Since: Apr 08

Nottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Doctor Who Two wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey skippy, I just don't believe they were dead 65 million years ago.
You see Adam brought sin and Death into the world. Be for Adams sin there was no death. Not even the dinosaurs.
What are you FS? You don't know the doctrine that you dead set against? LMFAO
LOL

You're batshit crazy.

Nottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Doctor Who Two wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes my friends will be with me smelling your flesh burn.
I thought you believed everything the Bible says.

I guess I was wrong on that point and rather than believe all scriptures, you're actually selective about which scriptures to believe and which to disbelief.

Nottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Doctor Who Two wrote:
<quoted text>
Are You getting nerves? Just think each day we keep you tied up here that's one day closer to your fate. Tic Toc Tic Toc
Is that what your 2000 year old zombie tells you to do?

Have you been in telepathic contact with him again?

Nottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
And that little snippet tells us everything we need know about "christian love".you and your ilk are sick sadists who love a sick, sadistic god. You made a god in your image,and that says volumes about how sick you are.
“The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully.”

– Richard Dawkins -

Nottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Doctor Who Two wrote:
<quoted text>
Living in the slums?
To bad. I have a very nice kitchen table and let's not even bring in the hand made dinette and 6 chairs.
My glass finished hard wood floors have no creeks or crack and no high and or low spots. My leather bound bible collections therefore gets to stay up in the humidor sealed book shelf.
You sure that's leather and not human skin?

Nottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

leahisadoll wrote:
<quoted text>
No it does not ,
The Bible uses the Godly fear which just means to have a fear of making him sad.
we all inherited sin but he does not want us to engage in serious sins which are bodies and others.
The flesh is imperfect,which is why many do many injurious things to each other. But the.Bible tells you not to listen to it.
Of course it does. Throughout its entire history, the driving force behind Christianity has been fear: fear of the bible god, fear of hell, fear of the devil, fear of death.

Here's a small sampling of scriptures - all telling you to fear your god:

Do not take advantage of each other, but fear your God. I am the Lord your God.
Leviticus 25:17

Fear the Lord your God, serve him only and take your oaths in his name.
Deuteronomy 6:13

For the Lord your God dried up the Jordan before you until you had crossed over. The Lord your God did to the Jordan just what he had done to the Red Sea when he dried it up before us until we had crossed over. He did this so that all the peoples of the earth might know that the hand of the Lord is powerful and so that you might always fear the Lord your God
Joshua 4:23-24

Now fear the Lord and serve him with all faithfulness. Throw away the gods your forefathers worshiped beyond the River and in Egypt, and serve the Lord.
Joshua 23:14

If you fear the Lord and serve and obey him and do not rebel against his commands, and if both you and the king who reigns over you follow the Lord your God--good! But if you do not obey the Lord, and if you rebel against his commands, his hand will be against you, as it was against your fathers.
1 Samuel 12:14-15

But be sure to fear the Lord and serve him faithfully with all your heart; consider what great things he has done for you.
1 Samuel 12:24

For great is the Lord and most worthy of praise; he is to be feared above all gods. For all the gods of the nations are idols, but the Lord made the heavens.
1 Chronicles 16:25-26

So I continued, "What you are doing is not right. Shouldn't you walk in the fear of our God to avoid the reproach of our Gentile enemies?
Nehemiah 5:9

Serve the Lord with fear and rejoice with trembling.
Psalms 2:11

The fear of the Lord is pure, enduring forever. The ordinances of the Lord are sure and altogether righteous.
Psalms 19:9

You who fear the Lord, praise him! All you descendants of Jacob, honor him! Revere him, all you descendants of Israel!
Psalms 22:23

Who, then, is the man that fears the Lord? He will instruct him in the way chosen for him. He will spend his days in prosperity, and his descendants will inherit the land. The Lord confides in those who fear him; he makes his covenant known to them.
Psalms 25:12-14

How great is your goodness, which you have stored up for those who fear you, which you bestow in the sight of men on those who take refuge in you.
Psalms 31:19

Let all the earth fear the Lord; let all the people of the world revere him. For he spoke, and it came to be; he commanded, and it stood firm.
Psalms 33:8-9

Nottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Givemeliberty wrote:
For the win!:)
<quoted text>
LOL

Thanks!

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

was this the same god, that told use lot to stone women to death
Bud144-Angel wrote:

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Atheism Forum right now

Search the Atheism Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 13 min sweets2360 224,357
Our world came from nothing? 9 hr NightSerf 240
20+ Questions for Theists (Apr '13) 12 hr Patrick 385
What does "Atheism" mean? 14 hr Reason Personified 10
Introducing The Universal Religion 15 hr Reason Personified 733
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 20 hr DonPanic 21,400
Talking some sense into you people... 21 hr religionisillness 24
•••
•••