Noah's flood real

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#1498 Nov 29, 2012
Bud144-Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Read the book of Colossians, Chapter 1, pay attention to verse 23, for all have heard, so you have no excuse. Only you god (Satan) will keep you from seeing the truth.
I pray you repent and come back to him.
Why should I read your religious horsesh*t? You lie about god and continue to lie about it with no proof whatsover.

You preach morals with one breath, but you're a liar plain and simple when it comes to backing up any of your religious bullsh*t..
Mr Smartypants

Minneapolis, MN

#1500 Nov 29, 2012
Really, folks, anybody who takes the Noah's Ark story as literal truth is so batshit insane that it's not worth the effort to try and browbeat them...
KJV

United States

#1501 Nov 29, 2012
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>Prove the god you've already chosen to lie about or f*ck off, its been that simple since the dawn of time.
Please just leave
KJV

United States

#1502 Nov 29, 2012
Mr Smartypants wrote:
Really, folks, anybody who takes the Noah's Ark story as literal truth is so batshit insane that it's not worth the effort to try and browbeat them...
I take it literal.

Oh look I'm not batshit insane. Hmmmm
This can only mean that yet another atheist has lied. No surprise.

And I have no problem meeting you and going to a doctor to prove my state of mined. Lets see would Mayo work for you? It's just down the road for you.

“Fortes Fortuna Juvat, ”

Since: Dec 09

Wichita. Ks.

#1504 Nov 29, 2012
KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
I take it literal.
Oh look I'm not batshit insane. Hmmmm
This can only mean that yet another atheist has lied. No surprise.
And I have no problem meeting you and going to a doctor to prove my state of mined. Lets see would Mayo work for you? It's just down the road for you.
I do not see how you can take it literal.
KJV

United States

#1505 Nov 29, 2012
anglo saxon wrote:
<quoted text>KJV, what a fool you are!, Noahs ark with Dinosaurs aboard, pathetic. Educate your self you retarded hill Billy
How big is a dinosaur that might have been on the ark?

What's the problem with dinosaurs being on the ark?

You do know that reptiles grow their whole life? You understand that the pre-flood world was a much different place then today's earth don't you?

Noah was over 600 years old before the flood. Look at the ages of everyone listed in the bible before the flood and then note the sharp change in life spans after the flood, why is that? Why a 500 to 700 year difference in the age of humans before and after the flood?

If Noah had dinosaurs on the ark then where are they today?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#1506 Nov 29, 2012
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should I read your religious horsesh*t? You lie about god and continue to lie about it with no proof whatsover.
You preach morals with one breath, but you're a liar plain and simple when it comes to backing up any of your religious bullsh*t..
Hi, I will tell you again, my proof is the word of God (OT and NT) weather you believe it or not. You have to proof its NOT the word of the living and true God, Creator of all things. Your not gone again me, but the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb, everlasting Father in the Holy Ghost. Its his almighty word from heaven, not from man.

You are already proofing the word of God is truth, for he said the day will come when they will not love the truth any more and have no more faith and deny the divine power of God. THATS three reasons its the word of God. Atheist and other religions are living proof.
KJV

United States

#1507 Nov 29, 2012
Very Cynical Person wrote:
<quoted text>I do not see how you can take it literal.
That's ok I just believe the word of God.
Mr Smartypants

Minneapolis, MN

#1508 Nov 29, 2012
KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
I take it literal.
Oh look I'm not batshit insane. Hmmmm
This can only mean that yet another atheist has lied. No surprise.
And I have no problem meeting you and going to a doctor to prove my state of mined. Lets see would Mayo work for you? It's just down the road for you.
Yes you are batshit insane. Harvey the Invisible Rabbit told me so. And, besides, if you take the insane fairy tale of Noah's Ark seriously, you are really goddam messed in the head. Besides, retard, it's "mind", not "mined".

And, yes, the Mayo is about 60 miles from me--just more proof that Minnesotans are smarter than the folks in whatever inbred state you're from.
God

Minneapolis, MN

#1509 Nov 29, 2012
KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
That's ok I just believe the word of God.
You're a moron and I'm going to open up a Can o' Smite-Ass on you for being a retard before I send you to the inbred idiot branch of Hell.

“Fortes Fortuna Juvat, ”

Since: Dec 09

Wichita. Ks.

#1511 Nov 29, 2012
KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
That's ok I just believe the word of God.
Yea but there is no such thing the word of a god.

With this thoughts of hearing and seeing things that are not there as well as the stories of make-believe happenings that you think actually happened. You are beginning to worry me that you may have delusional thoughts. You can get help for that, or might just grow out of it, but you need to see reality and the truth before it is too late for you.

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#1512 Nov 30, 2012
KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
Please just leave
You'd like the atheist, to leave the atheist threads, in the atheist forum? Am I reading this correctly? LOL!

“Formerly "Richard"”

Since: Mar 12

In the beginning e=mc^2

#1513 Nov 30, 2012
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>You'd like the atheist, to leave the atheist threads, in the atheist forum? Am I reading this correctly? LOL!
Yep, nobody has ever accused KJV of having an over abundance of brain cells.
Amused

Princeton, MA

#1514 Nov 30, 2012
Mr Smartypants wrote:
Really, folks, anybody who takes the Noah's Ark story as literal truth is so batshit insane that it's not worth the effort to try and browbeat them...
Of course it is worth the effort. Bible literalists are a veritable pinata of stupid. Give them a whack and all kinds of fun nuggets of stupid come raining down.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#1515 Nov 30, 2012
KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
Noah was over 600 years old before the flood. Look at the ages of everyone listed in the bible before the flood and then note the sharp change in life spans after the flood, why is that? Why a 500 to 700 year difference in the age of humans before and after the flood?
Because they're fictional stories.

Why were there dragons and unicorns then but none now?
Why were there talking snakes then but not now?
Why was there a god actively involved in the Earth's business, but no signs of one now?

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#1516 Nov 30, 2012
KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
How big is a dinosaur that might have been on the ark?
What's the problem with dinosaurs being on the ark?
You do know that reptiles grow their whole life? You understand that the pre-flood world was a much different place then today's earth don't you?
Noah was over 600 years old before the flood. Look at the ages of everyone listed in the bible before the flood and then note the sharp change in life spans after the flood, why is that? Why a 500 to 700 year difference in the age of humans before and after the flood?
If Noah had dinosaurs on the ark then where are they today?
Show us all with your mighty intelligence where the bible refers to dinosaurs.

Oh yeah that's right because scientists advanced human understanding by picking up a shovel and digging, while theists put their hands together and got high imagining up all kinds of sh*t before writing it down and angrily distributing it as the "word of god".

Since: Apr 08

Nottingham, UK

#1518 Nov 30, 2012
KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
That's ok I just believe the word of God.
DO you believe that ALL liars are heading into the lake of fire?

“Fortes Fortuna Juvat, ”

Since: Dec 09

Wichita. Ks.

#1526 Nov 30, 2012
Doctor Who Two wrote:
<quoted text>
"Doctors Morris and Whitcomb in their classic book,The Genesis Flood state that no more than 35,000 individual animals needed to go on the ark. In his well documented book, Noah’s Ark: A Feasibility Study, John Woodmorappe suggests that far fewer animals would have been transported upon the ark. By pointing out that the word “specie” is not equivalent to the “created kinds” of the Genesis account, Woodmorappe credibly demonstrates that as few as 2,000 animals may have been required on the ark. To pad this number for error, he continues his study by showing that the ark could easily accommodate 16,000 animals.
So do you and Doctors Morris believe in evolution?
If not explain all the millions types and species of animals today.
Doctor Who Two wrote:
<quoted text>
But, let’s be generous and add on a reasonable number to include extinct animals. Then add on some more to satisfy even the most skeptical. Let’s assume 50,000 animals, far more animals than required, were on board the ark, and these need not have been the largest or even adult specimens.
So there are only 50,000 types and species today?
Doctor Who Two wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember there are really only a few very large animals, such as the dinosaur or the elephant, and these could be represented by young ones. Assuming the average animal to be about the size of a sheep and using a railroad car for comparison, we note that the average double-deck stock car can accommodate 240 sheep. Thus, three trains hauling 69 cars each would have ample space to carry the 50,000 animals, filling only 37% of the ark. This would leave an additional 361 cars or enough to make 5 trains of 72 cars each to carry all of the food and baggage plus Noah’s family of eight people. The Ark had plenty of space."
If there is between 3 to 30 million species of animals on this earth, how did Noah (if we take the lower number) put 6 million on an ark?

In Genesis 6:19 of the King James it states.
And of every living thing of all flesh, two of every [sort] shalt thou bring into the ark, to keep [them] alive with thee; they shall be male and female.

It did not state of like species, but two of every living creature.
Now according to best estimation The ark was to be 300 cubits (138 meters, 453 ft.) long, 50 (23 meters, 75.4 ft.) wide and 30 (14 meters, 45.9 ft) deep. This is based on the standard 46 cm. long regular cubit, which is an ancient unit of distance. It was the typical distance from an adult's elbow to the tip of their longest finger. 453 feet could not hold them all.

The ark would have had to of been over 11 million square feet 1000 feet by 11000 long that would be 2.8 miles long and at least 80 to 100 hundred feet high.

“Fortes Fortuna Juvat, ”

Since: Dec 09

Wichita. Ks.

#1529 Nov 30, 2012
Sorry that should have been "So there are only 25,000 types and species today?" because two of every one.

“Formerly "Richard"”

Since: Mar 12

In the beginning e=mc^2

#1533 Nov 30, 2012
Doctor Who Two wrote:
<quoted text>
.....
Remember there are really only a few very large animals, such as the dinosaur ......
Where the f.ck did the dinosaurs come from they have been dead for 65million years. What are you a child?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 5 min Knowledge- 240,124
News Phil Robertson talks against Atheists 16 min The_Box 141
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 25 min The_Box 7,691
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 1 hr karl44 19,152
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 3 hr Thinking 2,248
The Ultimate Evidence of God (Mar '14) Tue Reason Personified 166
News Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) Tue Reason Personified 14,660
More from around the web