Amused

Princeton, MA

#1477 Nov 28, 2012
KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope no evolution at all.
The ark was the largest ship ever built up until the super tankers.
The ark was made of wood. There are structural limitations on how large a ship made of wood can be. Pretty much, approximately 300 feet in length is the outside limit, and even achieving that required tools and shipbuilding methods unknown in biblical times. On the other hand, before the super tankers were the Japanese Yamato class battleships, the Yamato and Musashi, made of metal and measuring 862 feet in length. The third keel laid for this class was converted into the aircraft carrier Shinano, which was even larger, although it was sunk on its maiden voyage. The HMS Dreadnought was put in service in 1906, well before "supertankers". It was 527 feet long, far longer than any wooden ship ever built. The Titanic, which made its only voyage in 1912, well before super tankers was 882 feet long, nearly triple the greatest possible length of a wooden ship.

If you are going to make stuff up, at least have the pride of craftsmanship to make your BS plausible. You argue like a 5 year old, making up ridiculous stuff to counter factual arguments.
KJV

United States

#1478 Nov 28, 2012
Bud144-Angel wrote:
KJV

Are you a Christian or Atheist?
For information the Ark in the word of God was never a ship. The Noah's Ark was a dark saying of old, like a parable in the NT. Psalms 78

The old world was only in the Asia area.
I am Christian

Wikipedia

Noah's Ark (Hebrew:תיבת; Biblical Hebrew: Teyvat Noaḥ) is the vessel in the Genesis flood narrative (Genesis chapters 6–9) by which the Patriarch Noah saves himself, his family, and a remnant of all the world's animals when God decides to destroy the world because of mankind's evil deeds.[1] God gives Noah detailed instructions for building the ark: it is to be of gopher wood, smeared inside and out with pitch, with three decks and internal compartments; it will be 300 cubits long, 50 wide, and 30 high; it will have a roof "finished to a cubit upward", and an entrance on the side.[2]
----------

God also instructed Noah to bring into the ark two of all living creatures, both male and female, and seven pairs of all the clean animals, along with every kind of food to be stored for the animals and his family while on the ark. Noah obeyed everything God commanded him to do.

After they entered the ark, rain fell on the earth for a period of forty days and nights. The waters flooded the earth for a hundred and fifty days, and every living thing on the face of the earth was wiped out. As the waters receded, the ark came to rest on the mountains of Ararat. Noah and his family continued to wait for almost eight more months while the surface of the earth dried out.

Finally after an entire year, God invited Noah to come out of the ark. Immediately, he built an altar and worshiped the Lord with burnt offerings from some of the clean animals. God was pleased with the offerings and promised never again to destroy all the living creatures as he had just done. Later God established a covenant with Noah: "Never again will there be a flood to destroy the earth." As a sign of this everlasting covenant God set a rainbow in the clouds.
KJV

United States

#1479 Nov 28, 2012
Bud144-Angel wrote:
KJV

Are you a Christian or Atheist?
For information the Ark in the word of God was never a ship. The Noah's Ark was a dark saying of old, like a parable in the NT. Psalms 78

The old world was only in the Asia area.
Your claims of what the ark was is an interesting view. Not what I have read or learned at all. However could be correct and my view could be wrong. I would like to hear more of your interpretation of the scripture.

I will study Psalms 78. Thank you
KJV

United States

#1480 Nov 28, 2012
Amused wrote:
<quoted text>The ark was made of wood. There are structural limitations on how large a ship made of wood can be. Pretty much, approximately 300 feet in length is the outside limit, and even achieving that required tools and shipbuilding methods unknown in biblical times. On the other hand, before the super tankers were the Japanese Yamato class battleships, the Yamato and Musashi, made of metal and measuring 862 feet in length. The third keel laid for this class was converted into the aircraft carrier Shinano, which was even larger, although it was sunk on its maiden voyage. The HMS Dreadnought was put in service in 1906, well before "supertankers". It was 527 feet long, far longer than any wooden ship ever built. The Titanic, which made its only voyage in 1912, well before super tankers was 882 feet long, nearly triple the greatest possible length of a wooden ship.

If you are going to make stuff up, at least have the pride of craftsmanship to make your BS plausible. You argue like a 5 year old, making up ridiculous stuff to counter factual arguments.
The ark was 300 cubits from bow to stern. Here it is in black and white; (three)(hundred)(cubits). Genesis 6:15 This represents a length of around 150m, give or take 5%. At the very outside 150m +/- 10%.

The cubit was a popular ancient unit of measure representing the length of the forearm - from elbow to fingertip. Stature varies, so it seems natural that there were different lengths assigned to the cubit. But this is where the story gets interesting. If Noah really did work in cubits, what would his descendents be using? Cubits of similar lengths. It is no rude shock for the Bible believer that early Egypt used a cubit very similar to Mesopotamia's Babylon. Surprise surprise for the evolutionist, the oversize Royal Egyptian cubit doesn't seem to match any pharaoh yet uncovered. No problem, the ancient scribes were exaggerating again - just like they were with the Ptolemy IV trireme, or the Cheng Ho treasure ships. Perhaps the allegations of exaggeration are a little exaggerated.

Is 150m big? Yes and no. For a timber vessel it is big, but by today's standards it is a standard cargo vessel. A comparison of the ark with various ships shows it is well short of the modern super-tanker, but hovering a little over the records set by timber ships. Noah's ark is big, but not too big.

This is a popular objection. It is true that steel is superior to timber for hull construction, so steel wins for outright size. However, the size limit of timber hulls of the 1800's is a specific one, related to a particular design and outcome. Contrary to popular opinion, timber has the mechanical properties to compete with modern advanced materials when used the right way.

"Yamato" 400 cc Racing Class speedboats were once built from fibreglass. Then they discovered plywood... Now, because it is stronger, lighter and easier to repair than other materials all the boats in this class have plywood hulls.
(NSW Australia)
Clearly timber is strong enough if the structure is suitably thick. This thickness is not too hard to guesstimate either - wood is generally 5-10% as strong as steel, although more difficult to join (can't weld it) See Joining Large Timbers.

A team of Korean naval architects and structural engineers at the world class KRISO facility assessed the ark's proportions for structural feasibility and seakeeping behaviour.(Ref 1). They concluded a 300mm hull wall and 400mm internal structure would make a structure adequate in waves up to 30m (specific wave height). Modern wave data is limited to a maximum of around 11-15m since waves beyond this size are too rare. They say wood is strong enough.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#1481 Nov 28, 2012
KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
Your claims of what the ark was is an interesting view. Not what I have read or learned at all. However could be correct and my view could be wrong. I would like to hear more of your interpretation of the scripture.
I will study Psalms 78. Thank you
Hi, there is no private interpretation of the word of God, its by the Holy Ghost, no other.

Noah was called a preacher of righteousness, there was only one preacher of righteousness that walk upon this earth and that was the Lord Jesus Christ.

Read about the ark Moses was commanded to built and what he was told to put in it. Also it always went bofore him, if not, they lost the war.

It was never a physical flood of water.

Chrsit, when the Son of man cometh, it will be like the days of Noah, Christ was referring to the dark saying of old in the book of Genesis.

God kept telling his people (Jews) of the 12 tribes, if you don't repent, I will destroy you and this place (Old Jerusalem which was done when Christ returned.

He sent the army's of the north upon them and they came upon them like a flood and God bring his people into this new world.

He made a new world of righteousness by faith in Christ.

Book of Rev. 11 tells where the Ark is. Its in verse 19, and the heavens open, and they sen the Ark of the Testament Christ is the New Teatament sitting at the right hand of God.

You may never see what I see. To me it is not important, for we came through the flood( evil of the north) and the fire (wrath of the Lamb of God) by the life of Christ.
KJV

United States

#1482 Nov 28, 2012
Bud144-Angel wrote:
<quoted text>Hi, there is no private interpretation of the word of God, its by the Holy Ghost, no other.

Noah was called a preacher of righteousness, there was only one preacher of righteousness that walk upon this earth and that was the Lord Jesus Christ.

Read about the ark Moses was commanded to built and what he was told to put in it. Also it always went bofore him, if not, they lost the war.

It was never a physical flood of water.

Chrsit, when the Son of man cometh, it will be like the days of Noah, Christ was referring to the dark saying of old in the book of Genesis.

God kept telling his people (Jews) of the 12 tribes, if you don't repent, I will destroy you and this place (Old Jerusalem which was done when Christ returned.

He sent the army's of the north upon them and they came upon them like a flood and God bring his people into this new world.

He made a new world of righteousness by faith in Christ.

Book of Rev. 11 tells where the Ark is. Its in verse 19, and the heavens open, and they sen the Ark of the Testament Christ is the New Teatament sitting at the right hand of God.

You may never see what I see. To me it is not important, for we came through the flood( evil of the north) and the fire (wrath of the Lamb of God) by the life of Christ.
Interesting to say the least.

Now this is nothing like the biblical studies that I have been involved in.
All of my studies talk about a water flood, 40 day and 40 nights of rain along with the fountains of the deep spewing forth their waters.

Location hidden

#1483 Nov 28, 2012
KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting to say the least.
Now this is nothing like the biblical studies that I have been involved in.
All of my studies talk about a water flood, 40 day and 40 nights of rain along with the fountains of the deep spewing forth their waters.
Hi, I know what has been taught and all these children books. I know were they are coming from, but its a dark saying of old (a earthly story with a spritual differentiation), just like a parable, something that was gone to happen in the future with all men with their wvies and children born of the flesh. God said the flesh is ever evil and he regretted making man in the flesh and they could not worship God for God is Spiritual, that why everyone had to be born again of water and Spirit so the could worship God in Spirit and truth, for God is a Spirit.

God wanted a new heaven and earth with all righteousness and the only way into this new world was through the door, Christ. Christ I am the door and the window (Rev. 22) is to heaven were we drink the pure river of life today.

Remember, the old world had three heaven and the new world had to have three (Stories) heaven.

The first heaven is earth, the 2nd heaven is where the space atation are and other planets and heaven is were God sits on the circle of the earth.

I pray for the day you come to see this in the Holy Ghost. Look how many times the Lord Jesus Chrsit referred to dark saying of old. You heaard him talk about Jonah, three days in a whales belly and spite out on dry land, that was a dark saying of old, referring to the day Christ would spend three days and night in the center of the earth for the sins of all men. He took my hell and death for me. I am free from hell and death and also the lake of fire for I am of the first resurrection.

I better stop here, for I am gone over your head.

$0 days and 40 nights can also be 40 years.

Remember when Christ stated preaching, he was about 30 years old and died about 5 years later and commissioned the 11 apostles to go forth, that was a total of years before his second return.

I know what kind of gospel your under, but most of them teach the same way you do or believe as you do. Like I said, I pray for the day you come to the truth and see all that was written in the OT has been fullfilled. The NT is the full filament of the OT.

You a male or female?

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#1484 Nov 29, 2012
Bud144-Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, I know what has been taught and all these children books. I know were they are coming from, but its a dark saying of old (a earthly story with a spritual differentiation), just like a parable, something that was gone to happen in the future with all men with their wvies and children born of the flesh. God said the flesh is ever evil and he regretted making man in the flesh and they could not worship God for God is Spiritual, that why everyone had to be born again of water and Spirit so the could worship God in Spirit and truth, for God is a Spirit.
God wanted a new heaven and earth with all righteousness and the only way into this new world was through the door, Christ. Christ I am the door and the window (Rev. 22) is to heaven were we drink the pure river of life today.
Remember, the old world had three heaven and the new world had to have three (Stories) heaven.
The first heaven is earth, the 2nd heaven is where the space atation are and other planets and heaven is were God sits on the circle of the earth.
I pray for the day you come to see this in the Holy Ghost. Look how many times the Lord Jesus Chrsit referred to dark saying of old. You heaard him talk about Jonah, three days in a whales belly and spite out on dry land, that was a dark saying of old, referring to the day Christ would spend three days and night in the center of the earth for the sins of all men. He took my hell and death for me. I am free from hell and death and also the lake of fire for I am of the first resurrection.
I better stop here, for I am gone over your head.
$0 days and 40 nights can also be 40 years.
Remember when Christ stated preaching, he was about 30 years old and died about 5 years later and commissioned the 11 apostles to go forth, that was a total of years before his second return.
I know what kind of gospel your under, but most of them teach the same way you do or believe as you do. Like I said, I pray for the day you come to the truth and see all that was written in the OT has been fullfilled. The NT is the full filament of the OT.
You a male or female?
Prove any of this religious bullsh*t. Why don't you try telling the truth instead of making up this garbage? Don't you respect yourself?
Thinking

Andover, UK

#1485 Nov 29, 2012
No it wasn't.
KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
The ark was 300 cubits from bow to stern. Here it is in black and white; (three)(hundred)(cubits). Genesis 6:15 This represents a length of around 150m, give or take 5%. At the very outside 150m +/- 10%.
The cubit was a popular ancient unit of measure representing the length of the forearm - from elbow to fingertip. Stature varies, so it seems natural that there were different lengths assigned to the cubit. But this is where the story gets interesting. If Noah really did work in cubits, what would his descendents be using? Cubits of similar lengths. It is no rude shock for the Bible believer that early Egypt used a cubit very similar to Mesopotamia's Babylon. Surprise surprise for the evolutionist, the oversize Royal Egyptian cubit doesn't seem to match any pharaoh yet uncovered. No problem, the ancient scribes were exaggerating again - just like they were with the Ptolemy IV trireme, or the Cheng Ho treasure ships. Perhaps the allegations of exaggeration are a little exaggerated.
Is 150m big? Yes and no. For a timber vessel it is big, but by today's standards it is a standard cargo vessel. A comparison of the ark with various ships shows it is well short of the modern super-tanker, but hovering a little over the records set by timber ships. Noah's ark is big, but not too big.
This is a popular objection. It is true that steel is superior to timber for hull construction, so steel wins for outright size. However, the size limit of timber hulls of the 1800's is a specific one, related to a particular design and outcome. Contrary to popular opinion, timber has the mechanical properties to compete with modern advanced materials when used the right way.
"Yamato" 400 cc Racing Class speedboats were once built from fibreglass. Then they discovered plywood... Now, because it is stronger, lighter and easier to repair than other materials all the boats in this class have plywood hulls.
(NSW Australia)
Clearly timber is strong enough if the structure is suitably thick. This thickness is not too hard to guesstimate either - wood is generally 5-10% as strong as steel, although more difficult to join (can't weld it) See Joining Large Timbers.
A team of Korean naval architects and structural engineers at the world class KRISO facility assessed the ark's proportions for structural feasibility and seakeeping behaviour.(Ref 1). They concluded a 300mm hull wall and 400mm internal structure would make a structure adequate in waves up to 30m (specific wave height). Modern wave data is limited to a maximum of around 11-15m since waves beyond this size are too rare. They say wood is strong enough.

Location hidden

#1486 Nov 29, 2012
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove any of this religious bullsh*t. Why don't you try telling the truth instead of making up this garbage? Don't you respect yourself?
Hi, proof to me the word of God is wrong. You should know this, your family were Christian at the beginning of the new world.

The Lord said, the day will come they will not love the true no more and have no faith and deny the divine power of God. Atheist and others like you are living proof of the word of the Lord God Almighty. Scientist have not and never will proof the word of God is wrong. They are all dying and others are proofing them wrong, it like a rolling stone out of control.

The word of God, OT and NT is a closed book to Athesit and all these men of false gospels.

The Lord said to those born of the flesh, if I tell earthly things and you don't believe, how will you believe if I tell heavenly things.

Flesh understand flesh, Spirit understand Spiritual, the word of God in Spiritual, every word proceed from God's mouth.

Fleshly men get there wisdom from hell, thats why they are ever evil.

Spiritual men get their wisdom from heaven.

God of Mt. Zion has given a reprobate mind to those that deny him today to fill the lust of the flesh.

Read the book of Colossians, Chapter 1, pay attention to verse 23, for all have heard, so you have no excuse. Only you god (Satan) will keep you from seeing the truth.

I pray you repent and come back to him.

“ecrasez l'infame”

Since: May 08

Atlanta, Georgia

#1487 Nov 29, 2012
KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
I am Christian
Wikipedia
Noah's Ark (Hebrew:תיבת; Biblical Hebrew: Teyvat Noaḥ) is the vessel in the Genesis flood narrative (Genesis chapters 6–9) by which the Patriarch Noah saves himself, his family, and a remnant of all the world's animals when God decides to destroy the world because of mankind's evil deeds.[1] God gives Noah detailed instructions for building the ark: it is to be of gopher wood, smeared inside and out with pitch, with three decks and internal compartments; it will be 300 cubits long, 50 wide, and 30 high; it will have a roof "finished to a cubit upward", and an entrance on the side.[2]
Goody, you've learned to cut and paste. Now let's consider some more of the Wiki article --

"The universe as conceived by the ancient Hebrews was made up of a flat disk-shaped habitable earth with the heavens above and Sheol, the underworld of the dead, below. These three were surrounded by a watery "ocean" of chaos, protected by the firmament, a transparent but solid dome resting on the mountains which ringed the earth.

...in Genesis 6-8 (the flood story) he fills that space with waters again, saving only Noah, his family and the animals with him in the ark."

“ecrasez l'infame”

Atlanta, Georgia

#1488 Nov 29, 2012
Bud144-Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, proof to me the word of God is wrong....
In the Bagavad Gita it is said that it does not matter which god you pray to, Shiva answers all prayers.

This is the holy book of the Hindu faith which, according to the Hindu religion, must be true.

Prove to me the word Shiva is wrong.

(And, NO, your personal belief in your book is no more proof than the Hindu's personal belief in their book.)

Location hidden

#1489 Nov 29, 2012
Hedonist wrote:
<quoted text>
In the Bagavad Gita it is said that it does not matter which god you pray to, Shiva answers all prayers.
This is the holy book of the Hindu faith which, according to the Hindu religion, must be true.
(And, NO, your personal belief in your book is no more proof than the Hindu's personal belief in their book.)
i, proof to me the word of God is wrong. You should know this, your family were Christian at the beginning of the new world.

The Lord said, the day will come they will not love the true no more and have no faith and deny the divine power of God. Atheist and others like you are living proof of the word of the Lord God Almighty. Scientist have not and never will proof the word of God is wrong. They are all dying and others are proofing them wrong, it like a rolling stone out of control.

The word of God, OT and NT is a closed book to Athesit and all these men of false gospels.

The Lord said to those born of the flesh, if I tell earthly things and you don't believe, how will you believe if I tell heavenly things.

Flesh understand flesh, Spirit understand Spiritual, the word of God in Spiritual, every word proceed from God's mouth.

Fleshly men get there wisdom from hell, thats why they are ever evil.

Spiritual men get their wisdom from heaven.

God of Mt. Zion has given a reprobate mind to those that deny him today to fill the lust of the flesh.

Read the book of Colossians, Chapter 1, pay attention to verse 23, for all have heard, so you have no excuse. Only you god (Satan) will keep you from seeing the truth.

I pray you repent and come back to him.

Location hidden

#1490 Nov 29, 2012
Hedonist wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, Sory, I don't know how that paste got on there. It was to some one else.

I have not idea about you book and/or your god.

I am a Christian, I read and hold to the OT and NT, it is the word of my Lord and my God. For a Christian knows there is one God and we call him Abba (Heavenly) Father.

I believe everyone that came into this new word was a Christian in the body of Christ, no matter what they call themselves today. I have a friend back home, she is from India and she is a Dr. of Math. She and I use to talk alot. She would tell me of her hindu faith and of the different groups of hindu faith.

She lost her power and water and he ask me if she could cook and shower at my place and I use to run her every where. I gave a key to my places. We live about 125 miles from each other today.

“ecrasez l'infame”

Atlanta, Georgia

#1491 Nov 29, 2012
Bud144-Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, Sory, I don't know how that paste got on there. It was to some one else.
I have not idea about you book and/or your god.
I am a Christian, I read and hold to the OT and NT, it is the word of my Lord and my God. For a Christian knows there is one God and we call him Abba (Heavenly) Father.
I believe everyone that came into this new word was a Christian in the body of Christ, no matter what they call themselves today....
Shiva is NOT my god, I am not a theist.

But it is interesting that you acknowledge that you have no real proof, just your personal belief. Well goody for you!

(A Hindu KNOWS Shiva, Vishnu, & Brahma are real just as assuredly as you profess to know Jehovah is real. AND they have just as much proof for their position as you do for yours = absolutely none.)

“ecrasez l'infame”

Atlanta, Georgia

#1492 Nov 29, 2012
"Scriptures: the sacred books of our holy religion, as distinguished from the false and profane writings on which all other faiths are based." ~ Ambrose Bierce

"The easy confidence with which I know another man's religion is folly teaches me to suspect that my own is also." ~ Mark Twain

Location hidden

#1493 Nov 29, 2012
Hedonist wrote:
"Scriptures: the sacred books of our holy religion, as distinguished from the false and profane writings on which all other faiths are based." ~ Ambrose Bierce
"The easy confidence with which I know another man's religion is folly teaches me to suspect that my own is also." ~ Mark Twain
Hi, I believe every word of God, the Creator of heaven and earth and EVERYTHING it. Weather you believe it or not, he formed you in your mothers wound and he knows everything about you, that you don't know of yourself.

There are many religions out there, put only one true religion in Christ the Son of God.

I have no fight with my Lord and my God and Father, who is the God of the Spiritual Nation of Israel today that consist of all men , Jews and Gentiles who came through the flood and wrath of the Lamb of in the life of Christ.

When the Lord God Almighty brought us into this new world and raised us from the dead (not physially dead, but dead to the law of works by his cross) he made an everlasting covenant with his new wife in Christ, all men from all nations, tongues, kindred and peoples and put his laws in our hearts and wrote them in our minds and he is a God to us and we don't teach every man his neighbor, for ALL men knoweth the LORD of Israel. The Spiritual Nation of Israel is not a piece of land, it the new wife of God in the life of Christ that many deny today.

Like I tell everyone else, your family was Christians in the body of Christ in the beginning of this new world. You left him as did the RCC's, OC's and PC's and are trying to get saved again by another gospel and many more are rising up today and others ae leaving him all together. They are just giving up the Holy Spirit of grace of everlasting life in this new world.
Amused

Princeton, MA

#1494 Nov 29, 2012
KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
(NSW Australia)
It isn't just a matter of structural strength and ability to withstand structural stress. Wood flexes under pressure. When the timbers comprising the "shell" of the hull flex, water leaks in at the gaps created. Merely applying pitch or tar would be inadequate to seal the gaps that would be created by the flexing of the timbers over that great a length of hull. An ark of the proportions you propose would leak much faster than it could be bailed out. Ask Capt. Edward Smith how that situation worked out for him.

“Fortes Fortuna Juvat, ”

Since: Dec 09

Wichita. Ks.

#1495 Nov 29, 2012
KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
According to most scholars they claim a cubit is approximately 18 inches. This would make your boat around 450 feet long.
KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes 18 inches.
KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
The ark is grossly under sized to handle millions of animals. So no it is not big.
KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
(NSW Australia)
Yes for such a small boat. Still the boat is no where large enough to hold all that the bible states it should hold.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#1496 Nov 29, 2012
Bud144-Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, I believe every word of God, the Creator of heaven and earth and EVERYTHING it. Weather you believe it or not, he formed you in your mothers wound and he knows everything about you, that you don't know of yourself.
There are many religions out there, put only one true religion in Christ the Son of God.
I have no fight with my Lord and my God and Father, who is the God of the Spiritual Nation of Israel today that consist of all men , Jews and Gentiles who came through the flood and wrath of the Lamb of in the life of Christ.
When the Lord God Almighty brought us into this new world and raised us from the dead (not physially dead, but dead to the law of works by his cross) he made an everlasting covenant with his new wife in Christ, all men from all nations, tongues, kindred and peoples and put his laws in our hearts and wrote them in our minds and he is a God to us and we don't teach every man his neighbor, for ALL men knoweth the LORD of Israel. The Spiritual Nation of Israel is not a piece of land, it the new wife of God in the life of Christ that many deny today.
Like I tell everyone else, your family was Christians in the body of Christ in the beginning of this new world. You left him as did the RCC's, OC's and PC's and are trying to get saved again by another gospel and many more are rising up today and others ae leaving him all together. They are just giving up the Holy Spirit of grace of everlasting life in this new world.
dude...what?

(my favorite part is how we are all formed in our mother's "wound" - babies come from paper cuts! Who knew?)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 hr Aura Mytha 232,939
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 4 hr woodtick57 2,407
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 4 hr _Bad Company 23,208
A New Kinder, Gentler Atheism 4 hr _Bad Company 163
Yes, atheists can be fundamentalists 21 hr Thinking 3
Is 'naturalism' a bleak philosophical outlook? ... Sun Mikko 2
Christians More Supportive of Torture Than Non-... Sun Thinking 3
More from around the web