Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Givemeliberty wrote:
Show your boobies and you'll sell more watchtowers for your cult.
Sorry the world didn't end in 1914 so your JW cult had it wrong :(
Now show your boobies
<quoted text>
umm what are you talking about? they thought wht 1914 was the end but it was just the beginning. and they corrected all their watchtowers so hush.

read about the jews, you'd know they worshipped yahweh, yahweh in english is jehovah. christendom use to have godsname in the bible but the pope made em take it out starting in 1990s

the only religion to honor gods name are jW thats all im saying.

lol im not a jehovahs witness you idiot,they are christian i am not.

how many times do i have to tell you. i am not a christian. meaning i am not living by bible standards. i know you're smart use your brain instead of your penus

I do believe they are telling the truth though.

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

So you are an Excommunicated Jw. Well since you aren't an icky ole christian go ahead and send me some nudie pics. I'll even buy a watchtower off your JW cousin or whoever.

Do you shave down below? Yahweh would approve :P
leahisadoll wrote:
<quoted text>
umm what are you talking about? they thought wht 1914 was the end but it was just the beginning. and they corrected all their watchtowers so hush.
read about the jews, you'd know they worshipped yahweh, yahweh in english is jehovah. christendom use to have godsname in the bible but the pope made em take it out starting in 1990s
how many times do i have to tell you. i am not a christian. meaning i am not living by bible standards. i know you're smart use your brain instead of your penus

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Very interesting you should watch.
leahisadoll wrote:
<quoted text>
KJV

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>KJV confirms it. They are really very ignorant people.
Yes "Merriam - Webster" I guess is two! LOL

athe·ist\ˈā-thē-ist\
noun
: one who believes that there is no deity

ag·nos·tic\ag-ˈnäs-tik,əg -\
noun
1 : a person who holds the view that any ultimate reality (as God) is unknown and probably unknowable; broadly : one who is not committed to believing in either the existence or the nonexistence of God or a god
KJV

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

leahisadoll wrote:
<quoted text>i read the bible and its truth.

I have a hope, the bible gives you hope. if you want to live then you listen to it, if you listen to the scientist ,the ones that are backed by big corporations its clear that only ppl with money and power will survive . their only 1 percent of the human population.

if you read the bible, god has always sent prophets warning people about the future. the bible was written to warn us about the end in our day. which is now.

you don't have to listen to the bible but don't disrespect it.

false teachings will die out but the truth will always survive.
Nicely put.
KJV

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

The_Box wrote:
<quoted text>It has to do with personal identification.

If you asked a Catholic what category they fit under, they would say "Catholic". They wouldn't say "theist". Many people are theists, but almost none of them identify as that.

Likewise, many atheists would simply answer 'nonreligious' for such surveys.

Why is this so hard to understand?
Because you can't ware those two hats at the same time.

Catholic are Theist. They are also Christian's. they can call themselves all three. Each is just a different group title.

Atheist and nonbelievers may seem close to the same but they are not.
There are distinct differences.

“Fortes Fortuna Juvat, ”

Since: Dec 09

Wichita. Ks.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
Catholic are Theist. They are also Christian's. they can call themselves all three. Each is just a different group title.
I am a non-believer. I do not believe in a god or gods.

I would categorize myself as an atheist.

Please state the difference.

“Fortes Fortuna Juvat, ”

Wichita. Ks.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

non-believer

One who does not believe or have faith, as in God or a philosophy.

Depends on the question asked of the person.

Example:

Are you a believer or non-believer in a god or gods?

Do you believe in a god or gods?

First question. Atheist answer NON-BELIEVER.

Second question. Atheist answer NO.
KJV

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Very Cynical Person wrote:
<quoted text>I am a non-believer. I do not believe in a god or gods.

I would categorize myself as an atheist.

Please state the difference.
Read the English dictionary.
I've quoted them.
All population surveys that I've seen list them separate.

Agnostic and Atheist are not interchangeable words.
KJV

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Now pay close attention to the last entry and it name "Atheist" vs "non-religious"
2nd to last.

IF THEY WERE THE SAME THEY WOULD HAVE LISTED THEM THAT WAY!

The CIA World Factbook gives the world population as 7,021,836,029 (July 2012 est.) and the distribution of religions as Christian 33.35%(of which Roman Catholic 16.83%, Protestant 6.08%, Orthodox 4.03%, Anglican 1.26%), Muslim 22.43%, Hindu 13.78%, Buddhist 7.13%, Sikh 0.36%, Jewish 0.21%, Baha'i 0.11%, other religions 11.17%, non-religious 9.42%, atheists 2.04%.

Wow. A whole 2.04% you guys are kicking some ass. LOL

Type all the lies you want, survey after survey shows Atheist below 2.5%.
And separate from nonbelievers.

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

How many more dozens of time are you going to copy and paste this incorrect linkless spam?
KJV wrote:
Now pay close attention to the last entry and it name "Atheist" vs "non-religious"
2nd to last.
The CIA World Factbook gives the world population as 7,021,836,029 (July 2012 est.) and the distribution of religions as Christian 33.35%(of which Roman Catholic 16.83%, Protestant 6.08%, Orthodox 4.03%, Anglican 1.26%), Muslim 22.43%, Hindu 13.78%, Buddhist 7.13%, Sikh 0.36%, Jewish 0.21%, Baha'i 0.11%, other religions 11.17%, non-religious 9.42%, atheists 2.04%.

“Darwin died for your sins”

Since: Aug 08

Nunya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

KJV wrote:
2nd to last.
From Wiki :

Sources outside of Wikipedia give differing estimates. e.g.,

The CIA World Factbook gives the world population as 7,021,836,029 (July 2012 est.) and the distribution of religions as Christian 33.35%(of which Roman Catholic 16.83%, Protestant 6.08%, Orthodox 4.03%, Anglican 1.26%), Muslim 22.43%, Hindu 13.78%, Buddhist 7.13%, Sikh 0.36%, Jewish 0.21%, Baha'i 0.11%, other religions 11.17%, non-religious 9.42%, atheists 2.04%(2009 est.).[2]
The Proceedings of the 8th Hawaii International Conference on Arts and Humanities estimates the 2010 World Muslim Population as 1,148,173,347 and as 69.38% of the world population.[3]

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Givemeliberty wrote:
So you are an Excommunicated Jw. Well since you aren't an icky ole christian go ahead and send me some nudie pics. I'll even buy a watchtower off your JW cousin or whoever.
Do you shave down below? Yahweh would approve :P
<quoted text>
Excommunicated? What? No I'm not a j.w
I agree with what they are teaching. Just like you believe in evolution but that doesn't mean you're a biologist.

I'm sure your mother wouldnt approve of you disrespecting me.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Givemeliberty wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =YqkgKkW8o6E
Very interesting you should watch.
<quoted text>
Lol that video is pointless.. scientist use to believe that the sun revolved the earth but they studied and found out the truth.

J.W use to to celebrate Christmas and did sometimes make mistakes but they admitted their mistakes and they changed.

As long as organization changes in order to go by Bible standards then they're good.

Atheist in santa monica baned christmas decorations .. you can see that false religion is falling and soon the nations will completely destroy it

Jehovah witnesses are the only ones telling ppl
about the future destruction.

Islam, christendom budda the governments are going to turn on them

Remember hitler was planning to turn against the Catholic church, and the jews.

Religion has already diminished. The only faith that will be left are the J.W

Their organization is by volunteers. And donations 536 language over 230 lands. Free binle studies. And they don't ask for money anymore

It has to be from God,all those magazones for free lol something to think about.

They have the largest magazine organization in the world.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Nikki wrote:
<quoted text>
Says who?
<quoted text>
I have never heard a scientist claim that. Can you give me a source?
<quoted text>
This does not sound very hopeful to me...
Also you're not the first christian to predict the end of times and I very much doubt you'll be the last.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Predictions_and_...
<quoted text>
I think you owe people elementary politeness (until they prove themselves unworthy of the courtesy), respect however is something that must be earned.
<quoted text>
I believe you are underestimating the stupidity of
the general population. Many of them are
proving to be surprisingly resistant to logic and
common sense.
Umm if you look around, notice that that they're storing seeds and selling underground bonkers etc
Notice that most countries are pushing for universal healthcare, the freedom that people once has dimished. You can't grow your own food. We are fed experimental foods that are high in chemicals. Scientists do not know the adverse effects and they don't care... they inject corn with foriegn genes that mutate..when in consumed by humans. It can cause a autoimmune response, causing your body to attack it. Resulting in weird behavior ... the doctors and scientists know why this happening but instead to defend science they proscribe people bipolar medications .

They make billions off eachother. Read the book Fast Food Nation. Everything in it is fact... if what I was saying was false I could have a lawsuit filled against me.

The Bible says that ppl will lovers of money, greedy etc
These so called intellectuals know that what they are making is deleterious to humans but they're making to much $$ to stop.

More disease equals more pharmaceutical drugs,more genetically modified food equals
more $$,the main stream scientists are paid by
those corporations to support them..

Its all about money...Monsanto sponsors
mostbof all the universities in the world..bill
gates supports vaccines and meds to reduce
human population... the goverments allow all of this..

The Bible is right.
Only God can stop them. Since they don't believe in a God they don't care.. they're going to do what they think is right. They make $$ and they're not going to stop.

Again Just proves the Bible is right.

King Corn,genetic roulette, fast food nation

Those arw books based on facts.
Amused

Lowell, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you believe everything started?
We know that the universe had a beginning by the laws of Thermodynamics. So please explain a more believable beginning. How are you going to get from nothing to something that completely blows away any chance the you didn't need a God.
I don't know how the universe began. I know scientists are working on the answer, but we are a long way from there yet. I alos know that the fact that we don't know is not a license to make stuff up and pretend that it is the answer. If I were looking for a scientific answer in ancient texts, I'd probably avoid the one that posits 3 as a value for pi.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
They are not mutually exclusive in any way. Since gods are religious concepts, the nonreligious are atheists by definition.
Nikki

Haacht, Belgium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

leahisadoll wrote:
Umm if you look around, notice that that they're storing seeds and selling underground bonkers etc
So if I started to construct a massive pasta bowl in my garden would that prove the flying spaghetti monster is on his way to Earth?
Notice that most countries are pushing for universal healthcare, the freedom that people once has dimished.
We've ha duniversal healthcare since 1945 in Belgium, so far the apocalypse has shown itself to be disappointedly lacking in fire and brimstone.
You can't grow your own food.
Sure you can, most people just can't be bothered.
We are fed experimental foods that are high in chemicals. Scientists do not know the adverse effects and they don't care... they inject corn with foriegn genes that mutate..when in consumed by humans. It can cause a autoimmune response, causing your body to attack it. Resulting in weird behavior ... the doctors and scientists know why this happening but instead to defend science they proscribe people bipolar medications .
No, you are fed genetically mutated crops.

Us Europeans have laws against those.

http://www.divinecaroline.com/22175/94738-sev...
They make billions off eachother. Read the book Fast Food Nation. Everything in it is fact... if what I was saying was false I could have a lawsuit filled against me.
This is an ingternet forum, unless you start stalking members and sending them death threats nobody's going to sue you.
The Bible says that ppl will lovers of money, greedy etc
These so called intellectuals know that what they are making is deleterious to humans but they're making to much $$ to stop.
More disease equals more pharmaceutical drugs,more genetically modified food equals
more $$,the main stream scientists are paid by
those corporations to support them..
The bible also mentions talking donkeys.
Its all about money...Monsanto sponsors
mostbof all the universities in the world..bill
gates supports vaccines and meds to reduce
human population... the goverments allow all of this..
The Bible is right.
It's always been about the money and the bible will only be right if, and only if, the rapture actually happens.

Heres a hint: it won't.
Only God can stop them. Since they don't believe in a God they don't care.. they're going to do what they think is right. They make $$ and they're not going to stop.
Again Just proves the Bible is right.
Greedy people making a lot of money does not make the bible the ultimate truth.
King Corn,genetic roulette, fast food nation
Those arw books based on facts.
Which is why they don't mention you're little end of times fairytale.

“Fortes Fortuna Juvat, ”

Wichita. Ks.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
Read the English dictionary.
I've quoted them.
All population surveys that I've seen list them separate.
Agnostic and Atheist are not interchangeable words.
I stated nothing about Agnostic.

You claim that not believing something is not the same as non-believer.

Non- believer does not believe.

Someone that does not believe = does not Believe, as in being a non-believer.

Agnostic do not know if they believe or not. Maybe maybe not.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Christianity: The belief in a magic book written by an all-powerful invisible imaginary friend, which would be charming coming from anyone under ten, but from an adult is, quite franky, deeply worrying.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Atheism Forum right now

Search the Atheism Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Our world came from nothing? 30 min Reason Personified 259
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 32 min Buck Crick 224,618
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 1 hr ChristineM 843
How much faith it takes to believe in Evolution. 5 hr CunningLinguist 29
Atheists, give up your lost religion and seek t... (Nov '13) 7 hr CunningLinguist 229
Atheists on the march in America (Aug '09) 8 hr CunningLinguist 70,963
Introducing The Universal Religion 14 hr Patrick 737
•••
•••