|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

NightSerf wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like a very roundabout way of saying that you are very devout but that you are unchurched, i.e., you are not a registered member of any definite sect, nor do you attend weekly services. Instead you spin your own theology in your own head and believe it to be universal even though your credo is unique to yourself.
Am I close to the mark? People seem to be curious about your self-identification, and it would be better to simply say can't or won't tell them that to continue this pattern of obfuscation. So here's the deal: I will answer the question that I said was stupid if you will answer each of these questions, not for me (I really don't care), but for this thread's other participant:
1. Are you part of a religious group that gets together at least once a week?
2. If so,
___a. how many members do you see at least once a month?
___b. does your group have a regular meeting place?
___c. If so, what does the sign for it say?
3. If not, are you part of a group that is organized in some other way? If so, how?
Please make your answers short, direct, and to the point or the deal's off.

Hi, I belong to the churches of God our Father in our Lord Jesus Christ by the Holy Ghost, which is the churches of the first born. I attend church every day of the week in my own home. We are similar to the preterist group. We believe that the second coming all ready happen. Only one person makes a church. When two or more a gather together in my name, I am with you.

If you don't know the churches of the first born, which is written in the NT, you have a big problem. I will tell you, just as I tell your friend, I am not a RC, OC, and/or PC. If you really want to know who we are read the OT and NT. We are not register religion. We have no web page. We were the old Jews in the old world and how we are the new Jews and Gentiles in this new world. We are the new wife of the Lord God Almighty in the life of Christ by the Holy Ghost. We do not go foreth to get anyone save, for everyone was a Christian at the beginning of this new orld. You can call me a cult all you want and I will thank you for it. Atheist deny the God of the Spiritual Nation of Israel in this new world and his beloved Son who died for all men, God will never open the books to you , until you repent and come out of what you are involved in. If you really want to know WHO I am, read the OT and the NT in the Holy Spirit. This will be my answer to you and your friends every time you address me.

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

And what is the NAME of your church? Not a generic desciption that thousands of churches use.

You know when someone refuses to answer a simple straight forward question with a straight forward answer there is a reason, and it's never a good reason. You are dancing around the question WAY to much.

Either you are scared or you are deeply ashamed.
Bud144-Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, I belong to the churches of God our Father in our Lord Jesus Christ by the Holy Ghost, which is the churches of the first born. I attend church every day of the week in my own home. We are similar to the preterist group. We believe that the second coming all ready happen. Only one person makes a church. When two or more a gather together in my name, I am with you.
If you don't know the churches of the first born, which is written in the NT, you have a big problem. I will tell you, just as I tell your friend, I am not a RC, OC, and/or PC. If you really want to know who we are read the OT and NT. We are not register religion. We have no web page. We were the old Jews in the old world and how we are the new Jews and Gentiles in this new world. We are the new wife of the Lord God Almighty in the life of Christ by the Holy Ghost. We do not go foreth to get anyone save, for everyone was a Christian at the beginning of this new orld. You can call me a cult all you want and I will thank you for it. Atheist deny the God of the Spiritual Nation of Israel in this new world and his beloved Son who died for all men, God will never open the books to you , until you repent and come out of what you are involved in. If you really want to know WHO I am, read the OT and the NT in the Holy Spirit. This will be my answer to you and your friends every time you address me.

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
You own one?
What about the Atheist Church?
Posted else where by derek4
February 4, 2011
Church, without God
“Stan Bradley likes Bible stories, admires Martin Luther and uses expressions such as 'heavens, no.'
The Lithopolis man is president of a local congregation and rarely misses a Sunday service. Occasionally, he goes to his wife's church instead.
For these and other reasons, Bradley considers himself religious.”
He is also an atheist.
continued:
“Like Bradley, some atheists participate in organized religion for its social and psychological benefits.”
continued:
“Churches are great places to find friends, support and youth education, so nonbelievers and believers alike join congregations to fill those needs, he said.
He has spoken to elderly and sick people who can no longer go to church and they say they most miss the feeling of community.
Recent research from Harvard University and the University of Wisconsin backs him up. It found that religious people tend to be happier than nonreligious people, not because of belief but because of the friendships found at church.”
http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/faith...
“religious people tend to be happier than nonreligious people”[I have said this all along, and my posts are still on the board to confirm it. Now you hear it straight from the atheist, lol.]
Too much spam, Sock. Too much spam, though you did almost complete a thought of your very own......... I think

>> "Thought you would moved up on your congregation did ya?<< ?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Very Cynical Person wrote:
<quoted text>
One place in the bible and only one. It is also of the NT. The love of killing of one to claim repentance of your soul? The bible is full of just that killing in the name of a god, murder in the name of a god, rape in the name of a god, blind obedience in the name of a god so as to cover the atrocities of ones faith.
It matters not the interpretation of the bible what matters is the words as they are written and there is no interpretation of the words other than what they say and tell. Many interpret the words and meaning in many ways and all state that their understanding is the right one. The only right one is the words as they are written and not interpreted to mean what you want.
The whole bible is to force and scare its followers into submission and blindly except whatever they are told. Man wrote the book and man made up the stories.
No there is no love in the book just ways to enforce the hold on people that want to believe.
Now if one truly believes in the love of what they see in the bible and want to show that love and understanding without enforcement and pressure on others then more power to them, but one can do that without the belief in a god or gods.
That is partly true, but again it is false the teachings of the bible that have been used to mislead and control people. the bible was made so that Jehovah can warn humans of the future. because of the wickedness of this world, their is no way God can let it on.Simply because there will always be bad people

revelation 17,18 says that god is going to put into the hearts of the nations to end false religion, somehow the U.N is going to enact tom decree whether it be tax or something else and the result all false teachings etc will fall except for off course his people.

God refers to false religon as "babylon the great" a symbolic harlot. babylon was ancient city on set on many waters,it also was start of many pegan teachings... Religion in the same way sits on many waters, and like harlot it has associated itself with many of he political leaders to gain power. the bible also say that she will have no defense.

look at all the people today, atheism is rampant, people in generally do not attend churches or any religious ceremeonies. So the defense of these false teachings will be very little.

The first sign of this happening is when nations will gather together,even including the religious leaders. they will speak of peace and security 1 thessolians 5:2,3

God is warning ppl of this because its going to happen out no where. its going to happen on a regular day...
KJV

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>There is also no such think in your brainwashed head.
"Thing"

Lets see 97.7% of all people that were once atheist do not claim to be atheist today.

2.3% of the world population is Atheist.

Is it just me or does the Atheist believe seem to fit the definition of a cult?

No it's not just me!

Well you're in a cult and just a small step from the occult.
KJV

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Pinky And Ze Brain wrote:
<quoted text>Yes there was.

The Himalayan mountains existed for seventy million years.

The flood, if it took place it would've taken place a few thousand years ago.
As flat land!

LOL

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
"Thing"
Lets see 97.7% of all people that were once atheist do not claim to be atheist today.
No it's not just me!
Born atheist!

As in "without theism", and theism is instilled in toddlers, by the theistic parents, that the atheist babies were born to. Too bad you freaks don't love your babies as they are.

“It's just a box of rain...”

Since: May 07

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Bud144-Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're part of a group with no organization and probably no membership except for you and a few friends, probably imaginary. I've got a news flash for you, sonny. Almost everyone here has read the Bible many times and the crap you are spouting isn't there. It exists only on your imagination.

In other words, you are, in my opinion, quite mad. But since you answered my questions, however obliquely, I will answer yours. I think it's possible that an itinerant Rabbi may have existed back at the beginning of the first millennium of the common era, but I don't believe that he was the embodiment of any god or even that any god exists.

I will not be reading any of your future posts.

“Fortes Fortuna Juvat, ”

Since: Dec 09

Wichita. Ks.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

spidersandsnakes wrote:
<quoted text>
That is partly true, but again it is false the teachings of the bible that have been used to mislead and control people. the bible was made so that Jehovah can warn humans of the future. because of the wickedness of this world, their is no way God can let it on.Simply because there will always be bad people
Yes there will always be reprobates that hide behind their beliefs be it religious or other beliefs, but the belief system the world is seeing is one of no tolerance for any other belief or non-belief. Good people turning bad for their god or gods. And most of the largest religious sects have their own bible that condones such behavior and the christians are no exception.
spidersandsnakes wrote:
<quoted text>
revelation 17,18 says that god is going to put into the hearts of the nations to end false religion, somehow the U.N is going to enact tom decree whether it be tax or something else and the result all false teachings etc will fall except for off course his people.
Revelations is just dreams and nightmares nothing more.
spidersandsnakes wrote:
<quoted text>
God refers to false religon as "babylon the great" a symbolic harlot. babylon was ancient city on set on many waters,it also was start of many pegan teachings... Religion in the same way sits on many waters, and like harlot it has associated itself with many of he political leaders to gain power. the bible also say that she will have no defense.
The words above have always been, the political infighting has and will always be this is nothing new. Pagan teachings have mostly been of understanding and love of oneself as well as others, are you saying that that is not a good goal.

But the bible does not defend it creates such hate and political unrest.
spidersandsnakes wrote:
<quoted text>
look at all the people today, atheism is rampant, people in generally do not attend churches or any religious ceremeonies. So the defense of these false teachings will be very little.
Yes most of the people I know are very good and moral people. Atheism is not rampant if it were there would most likely be less warring among nation about religious differences. False teachings would be all teachings of any religious bases.
spidersandsnakes wrote:
<quoted text>
The first sign of this happening is when nations will gather together,even including the religious leaders. they will speak of peace and security 1 thessolians 5:2,3
God is warning ppl of this because its going to happen out no where. its going to happen on a regular day...
That is where it is really wrong because peace is a good thing. There are some of the false teachings you speak of.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Your spelling doesn't improve any on this sock. But since you wish to speak about famous roman mythology, Hercules fought the hydra which later was stolen by the Christians as the seven headed dragon/serpent in the book of revelation.
spidersandsnakes wrote:
<quoted text>

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Yawn. The fastest growing group of people in the US are non believers. Just accept it because it is a fact no matter how much you wail and scream.
KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
"Thing"
No it's not just me!

“Formerly "Richard"”

Since: Mar 12

In the beginning e=mc^2

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Bud144-Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, not baptist. You know the word of God, just like I do. Your only deceiving those people you run with. Like I said, I will pray for you and your friends to come back, remember he is a merciful God, NOT like men that walk in a reprobate mind.
Why don't come an join my church, I think you want to, but your scared of those people. Keep talking to me, you may learn something over my poor English.
Them you could help to make this a better world. Think about it, you be doing some good for the first time in your life. I'll be waiting to hear from you.
We can't as you have not said what or where it is.

“Formerly "Richard"”

Since: Mar 12

In the beginning e=mc^2

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok I'll fell free to tell you.
From Nova:
"For decades, every attempt to describe the force of gravity in the same language as the other forces—the language of quantum mechanics—has met with disaster
S. JAMES GATES, JR.: You try to put those two pieces of mathematics together, they do not coexist peacefully.
S. JAMES GATES, JR.: The laws of nature are supposed to apply everywhere. So if Einstein's laws are supposed to apply everywhere, and the laws of quantum mechanics are supposed to apply everywhere, well you can't have two separate everywheres.
RIGHT SIDE BRIAN GREENE: In the years since, physics split into two separate camps: one that uses general relativity to study big and heavy objects, things like stars, galaxies and the universe as a whole...
LEFT SIDE BRIAN GREENE:...and another that uses quantum mechanics to study the tiniest of objects, like atoms and particles. This has been kind of like having two families that just cannot get along and never talk to each other...
LEFT SIDE BRIAN GREENE: There just seemed to be no way to combine quantum mechanics...
RIGHT SIDE BRIAN GREENE:...and general relativity in a single theory that could describe the universe on all scales.
So here's the question: if you're trying to figure out what happens in the depths of a black hole, where an entire star is crushed to a tiny speck, do you use general relativity because the star is incredibly heavy or quantum mechanics because it's incredibly tiny?
Well, that's the problem. Since the center of a black hole is both tiny and heavy, you can't avoid using both theories at the same time. And when we try to put the two theories together in the realm of black holes, they conflict. It breaks down. They give nonsensical predictions. And the universe is not nonsensical; it's got to make sense.
What has any of that got to do with what you call "atheist doctrines"?

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Bud144-Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, if you read the NT, you should know who I am.
A lunatic?
Amused

Maynard, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
A lunatic?
I'm beginning to suspect he belongs to the Church of Poe.
KJV

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>Born atheist!

As in "without theism", and theism is instilled in toddlers, by the theistic parents, that the atheist babies were born to. Too bad you freaks don't love your babies as they are.
Yup too bad.

2.3% LMAO!
KJV

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>Yawn. The fastest growing group of people in the US are non believers. Just accept it because it is a fact no matter how much you wail and scream.
Posted earlier by derek4

LMAO – didn't know there were 7 states that don't allow atheists to hold public office.(I pays to spend time most of my time researching these facts, and less time reading atheist responses, lol.)

http://www.deathandtaxesmag.com/184232/these-...

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Fastest growing group in America is non believers. Obviously we threaten you otherwise you wouldn't waste so much time and effort on here :)
KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
Posted earlier by derek4
LMAO – didn't know there were 7 states that don't allow atheists to hold public office.(I pays to spend time most of my time researching these facts, and less time reading atheist responses, lol.)
http://www.deathandtaxesmag.com/184232/these-...
KJV

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>Yawn. The fastest growing group of people in the US are non believers. Just accept it because it is a fact no matter how much you wail and scream.
Big difference between non-believers and atheist. Just accept it because it is a fact no matter how much you wail and scream.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

So your argument is there are non believing theists?

Uh wow just wow. Just when we thought you couldn't get dumber.
KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
Big difference between non-believers and atheist. Just accept it because it is a fact no matter how much you wail and scream.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••