United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>So you don't know what atheist doctrines are, well that's ok because because I have never heard of them either.

But fell free to tell me what I "believe" in, I like a good laugh.
Here I fell you some more!

( it's about here that I'll make my typo now.)

BRIAN GREENE: It's a little known secret but for more than half a century a dark cloud has been looming over modern science. Here's the problem: our understanding of the universe is based on two separate theories. One is Einstein's general theory of relativity—that's a way of understanding the biggest things in the universe, things like stars and galaxies. But the littlest things in the universe, atoms and subatomic particles, play by an entirely different set of rules called, "quantum Mechanics"

These two sets of rules are each incredibly accurate in their own domain but whenever we try to combine them, to solve some of the deepest mysteries in the universe, disaster strikes.

Take the beginning of the universe, the "big bang." At that instant a tiny nugget erupted violently. Over the next 14 billion years the universe expanded and cooled into the stars, galaxies and planets we see today. But if we run the cosmic film in reverse, everything that's now rushing apart comes back together, so the universe gets smaller, hotter and denser as we head back to the beginning of time.

As we reach the big bang, when the universe was both enormously heavy and incredibly tiny, our projector jams. Our two laws of physics, when combined, break down.

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Learn English.

So what church do you belong to?
Bud144-Angel wrote:
<quoted text>Hi, Givemeliberty nows the answer, he said he was raise a baptize. He knows the books of 1st & 2nd John, ask him.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you agree with me that in your religion, god is offering us protection from himself. Which makes your religion the paradigm of circular reasoning.
As for all men knowing christinaity, you really ought to get out and travel more. Vast portions of the world are either devoid of christians or have christians as a very tiny minority of the population. In those places, the people know about as much about christianity as you do about hinduism, buddhism or islam, i.e. not much. The sheer arrogance of your assumption that everyone shares your beliefs is absolutely breathtaking in its inanity.
Hi, I have been around the world. I had contact with a lot of people from every religion under heaven. The point is, everyone started from Christianity in this is new world.

I just figured out you people worship, a women, the same thing that Adam did, obey women and NO God. Madalyn Murray O'Hair (April 13, 1919 – September 29, 1995) was an American atheist activist. Sorry to hear she died. Her one son became a Christian. She could not hold onto her own son. See he came back to his grass roots, Christianity.

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

You are catholic? I thought you said you weren't a catholic but that's the church most atheists left

Why won't you just simply answer the question? It seems you must be deeply ashamed of the church you belong to.
Bud144-Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, so you can not read and comprehend. You know what church I belong to, churches of the first born written in heaven that the Atheist and many others have left.

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

As a child in the baptist church we were taught to be proud of our church and happily tell anyone who asked that we were baptist and even invite them to attend and give directions to the church. You on the other hand are deeply ashamed of your church and refuse to say what it is.

Almost 100% of the time in my experience, when one refuses to say what specific religion/church they belong to it's because it's a crazy cult. When not surrounded by their cult mates they become ashamed of it and give general answers like I'm a Christian or long winded but tell nothing answers like yours.

Why are you so ashamed if your cult bud? Or are you afraid of them? Often times cults like to draw in the lonely and needy into their fold and then threaten them should they step out of line.

Bud did your cult tell you to keep their identity a secret or you would face punishment? If so go get help call the police they can assist you before this cult that controls you so does something to do.
Bud144-Angel wrote:
After those days, I (God of Israel) will made an everlasting covenant with his people (all men, Jews and Gentiles) born again and saved from the wrath of the Lamb of God in the beginning of this new world and he will put his laws in our hearts and write in them our minds and be a God unto us and not have to teach every man his his neighbor, FOR all men knoweth the Lord.
You can never run from Christianity, it will follow you to the grave.
You can deny him, but he will never deny himself and he live in his people today and forever and ever, world withour end.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Givemeliberty wrote:
Learn English.
So what church do you belong to?
<quoted text>
Hi, not baptist. You know the word of God, just like I do. Your only deceiving those people you run with. Like I said, I will pray for you and your friends to come back, remember he is a merciful God, NOT like men that walk in a reprobate mind.

Why don't come an join my church, I think you want to, but your scared of those people. Keep talking to me, you may learn something over my poor English.

Them you could help to make this a better world. Think about it, you be doing some good for the first time in your life. I'll be waiting to hear from you.
Amused

Clinton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Bud144-Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, I have been around the world. I had contact with a lot of people from every religion under heaven. The point is, everyone started from Christianity in this is new world.
I just figured out you people worship, a women, the same thing that Adam did, obey women and NO God. Madalyn Murray O'Hair (April 13, 1919 – September 29, 1995) was an American atheist activist. Sorry to hear she died. Her one son became a Christian. She could not hold onto her own son. See he came back to his grass roots, Christianity.
I've travelled quite a bit, and I can tell you that in India, China, Southwest Asia, Southeast Asia, i.e. most of the world, christinaity is irrelevant. These folks did not start from christinaity and convert to a different religion. Buddhism is more than 600 years older than christianity, and it is younger than hinduism.

Atheists do not 'worship' Madelaine Murray O'Hare. Speaking for myself, she had no influence over the process by which I became an atheist. She is little more than a footnote in the history of atheism. Atheism existed long before she came along, and will exist long after she has passed from human memory.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Givemeliberty wrote:
You are catholic? I thought you said you weren't a catholic but that's the church most atheists left
Why won't you just simply answer the question? It seems you must be deeply ashamed of the church you belong to.
<quoted text>
Hi, the Catholic's left us, God's true chruches are in Christ by the Holy Ghost. So you don't know the churches of the first born from heaven. Called the Churches of God the Father in the Lord Jesus Christ by the Holy Ghost and are of all saved sinner from all nations (all men--Jews and Gentiles) and they became the Spiritual Nation of Israel under God. Baptist was Catholic. You write like a Catholic. SO what made you leave the baptist church. You was ashame of your father and mother church, you did not like all those amens.

I will never be ashame to tell people God is my Father and we are his beloved Sons in the life of Christ in the Holy Ghost.

Don't get tired following a women. Athesit is just like Adam that got all men into the mess why God in the beginning of that old evil world, obeying women and not God the Creator. You people are in the same mess again, but you can still repent and come back. He is a merciful God. Think about.

I never lonely, my Father is always with me even in all the evil thats in this world today. I have peace with God my Father by the shed blood of Christ and he is my Master, Lord and Saviour and a true friend. He is my High priest and he redeemed us by his own blood from every nation, tongue, kindred and people and made us priest and kings unto our God, forever and ever, world without end.

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

We notice you are fast to say what church you don't belong to but refuse to say what church you do belong to.

This is the behavior of someone lured into a cult. They obviously scare you because you aren't allowed to give out the name of the church.

Look if you want to be a Christian, fine. But do yourself a favor and flee that cult and attend a more sane church that doesn't force it's members to be so secretive about what church they belong to.

This advice could save your life.
Bud144-Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, not baptist. You know the word of God, just like I do. Your only deceiving those people you run with. Like I said, I will pray for you and your friends to come back, remember he is a merciful God, NOT like men that walk in a reprobate mind.
Why don't come an join my church, I think you want to, but your scared of those people. Keep talking to me, you may learn something over my poor English.
Them you could help to make this a better world. Think about it, you be doing some good for the first time in your life. I'll be waiting to hear from you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
I've travelled quite a bit, and I can tell you that in India, China, Southwest Asia, Southeast Asia, i.e. most of the world, christinaity is irrelevant. These folks did not start from christinaity and convert to a different religion. Buddhism is more than 600 years older than christianity, and it is younger than hinduism.
Atheists do not 'worship' Madelaine Murray O'Hare. Speaking for myself, she had no influence over the process by which I became an atheist. She is little more than a footnote in the history of atheism. Atheism existed long before she came along, and will exist long after she has passed from human memory.
Hi, that is differents betwen you and I, everyone left Christianity in the beginning of this new world and started their own religions and its gone to grow worse and worse and they have and will continue to kill each other, even those of all these false gospels.

One thing about Christianity, we don't forget our people, they are always in our hearts and minds. We never forget our Master, the Lord Jesus Christ that gave his life so we can have everlasting life. We call him by his new name Lord God Almighty and the Lamb, everlasting Father in the Holy Ghost.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Givemeliberty wrote:
We notice you are fast to say what church you don't belong to but refuse to say what church you do belong to.
This is the behavior of someone lured into a cult. They obviously scare you because you aren't allowed to give out the name of the church.
Look if you want to be a Christian, fine. But do yourself a favor and flee that cult and attend a more sane church that doesn't force it's members to be so secretive about what church they belong to.
This advice could save your life.
<quoted text>
Hi, give me a call when your ready to come back to Christianity. Read the NT and you will come to know who we are, remember, churches of God the Father in Christ Jesus by the Holy Ghost. Born from heaven. The NT is about the churches of the first born in Christ. Raed it, it will do you some good. Just repent and come back to him and seek his kingdom of righteousness and he will add to you, food, drink and clothing, then we can have a good conversation in the Lord God Almighty.

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Did you suffer a head injury or something? See I unlike you can freely state what church I attended growing up. I can give anyone the address an telephone number to it lol!

Unlike you who refuse to say what church you go to because it's a cult.

I left the church because I caught more and more errors in the bible and it's teachings. I unlike others actually read the bible cover to cover and wow what a sht storm of stupid!

After I stopped attending the baptist church I visited other churches and found the same problem.

I read the Quran for laughs and visited Jewish synagogues and even a few mosques. Buddhist shrines and just about any other wacky religion you care to name. The more I looked the dumber it got.

Still I have no problem telling anyone I left the baptist church and my Mom n Dad and Brothers can still be found there on every Sunday to this day.

You on the other hand are not allowed to say what church you belong to because it's a cult and they want you to keep it secret.

You probably talk in tongues an dance like retards holding snakes.
Bud144-Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, the Catholic's left us, God's true chruches are in Christ by the Holy Ghost. So you don't know the churches of the first born from heaven. Called the Churches of God the Father in the Lord Jesus Christ by the Holy Ghost and are of all saved sinner from all nations (all men--Jews and Gentiles) and they became the Spiritual Nation of Israel under God. Baptist was Catholic. You write like a Catholic. SO what made you leave the baptist church. You was ashame of your father and mother church, you did not like all those amens.
I will never be ashame to tell people God is my Father and we are his beloved Sons in the life of Christ in the Holy Ghost.
Don't get tired following a women. Athesit is just like Adam that got all men into the mess why God in the beginning of that old evil world, obeying women and not God the Creator. You people are in the same mess again, but you can still repent and come back. He is a merciful God. Think about.
I never lonely, my Father is always with me even in all the evil thats in this world today. I have peace with God my Father by the shed blood of Christ and he is my Master, Lord and Saviour and a true friend. He is my High priest and he redeemed us by his own blood from every nation, tongue, kindred and people and made us priest and kings unto our God, forever and ever, world without end.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Givemeliberty wrote:
Did you suffer a head injury or something? See I unlike you can freely state what church I attended growing up. I can give anyone the address an telephone number to it lol!
Unlike you who refuse to say what church you go to because it's a cult.
I left the church because I caught more and more errors in the bible and it's teachings. I unlike others actually read the bible cover to cover and wow what a sht storm of stupid!
After I stopped attending the baptist church I visited other churches and found the same problem.
I read the Quran for laughs and visited Jewish synagogues and even a few mosques. Buddhist shrines and just about any other wacky religion you care to name. The more I looked the dumber it got.
Still I have no problem telling anyone I left the baptist church and my Mom n Dad and Brothers can still be found there on every Sunday to this day.
You on the other hand are not allowed to say what church you belong to because it's a cult and they want you to keep it secret.
You probably talk in tongues an dance like retards holding snakes.
<quoted text>
Hi, if you read the NT, you should know who I am. I'll say it again, I am NOT with the RCC's, OC's and PC's. All the letters are written to our chruches in Christ in the NT.

I know my English is bad, but your comprehension is worse. You don't learn fast.

“It's just a box of rain...”

Since: May 07

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Bud144-Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like a very roundabout way of saying that you are very devout but that you are unchurched, i.e., you are not a registered member of any definite sect, nor do you attend weekly services. Instead you spin your own theology in your own head and believe it to be universal even though your credo is unique to yourself.

Am I close to the mark? People seem to be curious about your self-identification, and it would be better to simply say can't or won't tell them that to continue this pattern of obfuscation. So here's the deal: I will answer the question that I said was stupid if you will answer each of these questions, not for me (I really don't care), but for this thread's other participant:

1. Are you part of a religious group that gets together at least once a week?

2. If so,

___a. how many members do you see at least once a month?

___b. does your group have a regular meeting place?

___c. If so, what does the sign for it say?

3. If not, are you part of a group that is organized in some other way? If so, how?

Please make your answers short, direct, and to the point or the deal's off.

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Again you are fast to mention a few churches you don't belong to but are terrified to say what church you do belong to. Your lame description is used by 99.999% of all churches.

You are proving my point. You are terrified to say because it's a cult and you know it.
Bud144-Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, if you read the NT, you should know who I am. I'll say it again, I am NOT with the RCC's, OC's and PC's. All the letters are written to our chruches in Christ in the NT.
I know my English is bad, but your comprehension is worse. You don't learn fast.
Pinky Minus The Brain

Lake Forest, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

It's a myth.

The flood covered the highest mountains, including Mt. Everest, right?

Then how could all the animals have survived that high. The freezing cold would kill them. Not only that, but they didn't have bottled oxygen back then. How'd they survive so long without oxygen?

Religion is a myth, that's all it is.
KJV

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Pinky Minus The Brain wrote:
It's a myth.

The flood covered the highest mountains, including Mt. Everest, right?

Then how could all the animals have survived that high. The freezing cold would kill them. Not only that, but they didn't have bottled oxygen back then. How'd they survive so long without oxygen?

Religion is a myth, that's all it is.
You don't understand the whole story about the flood or you would have never posted such babble.

Mt. Everest LMAO.

There was no such think before the flood!

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

There is also no such think in your brainwashed head.
KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't understand the whole story about the flood or you would have never posted such babble.
Mt. Everest LMAO.

“What trolls???”

Since: Sep 12

Lake Forest, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
Mt. Everest LMAO.
Yes there was.

The Himalayan mountains existed for seventy million years.

The flood, if it took place it would've taken place a few thousand years ago.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Givemeliberty wrote:
Again you are fast to mention a few churches you don't belong to but are terrified to say what church you do belong to. Your lame toward a Scriptures is used by 99.999% of the race or churches.
You are proving my point. You are terrified to say because it's a cult you know it.
<quoted text>

Hi, if you had any knowledge of the New Testament in the blood of Christ, you would know what I'm talking about. Since you don't believe in the Lord Jesus Christ as the son of God, God will not open up the Scriptures for you. You are messing with other gods, who do not believe in the Lord Jesus Christ. It's a waste of time talking to you.
For your information, the flood of Noah was never a physical flood. So try to live with it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1,061 - 1,080 of4,522
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••