Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#1077 Nov 17, 2012
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're saying that faith is what we're judged on and not works?
Hi, the Lord said, faith alone does not save you. Faith without good works dead as the body with out the Spirit dead.

He said, when I will return all shall be judged by thier works, good or bad.

The first good works of a Christian is to believe God sent Christ to be the saviour of the old world.

John 6:28Then said they unto him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God?

29Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.

Location hidden

#1078 Nov 17, 2012
Givemeliberty

Sorry I was so rude with you and others, I'll let you be.

“Fortes Fortuna Juvat, ”

Since: Dec 09

Wichita. Ks.

#1079 Nov 17, 2012
spidersandsnakes wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bible is not just some book, if you read genesis 3:15 it lets you know that his people will be persecuted. If religion is blending in with the world that's how you know its fake.
Gods ppl were always hated, frol noah, moses, Joseph, abel,daniel,Jeremiah, jesus,the first century Christians,and everyoje who spoke out against the churches in the dark ages. The bible was made so that humans can survive.
The Bible is an instruction guide to live..when jesus came he gave the apostles instructions. Math 24:14 he told them they had to preach to all the nations. True servents of God are supposed to be warning ppl about the end of this system.
When Jehovah ( Yahweh gives a judgment he always warns his people before hand.
Ex the fall of Jurusalem. God sent Jeremiah and many other prophets.
God knows that people will turn on eachother after the u.n destroys false religion.
If the scientist and atheist want to know gow he created the earth why don't they wait till he removes satan and the demons?
The Bible was composed as a warning for ys. So that we know what to look for.
God loves humans so much that's why he is waiting.
Satan challenged his sovereignty , so God has to
prove to us, his angles the world that humans
cannot rule themselves.
Pay attention to the lordsprayer," let your
kingdom come" let your will take place...
He wants all humans to survive. ALL of those people who died before his judgement, they will be resurrected.
Gods people have always been slandered or hated.but only because this is satans world. He doesn't want anyone to serve Jehovah English ( Yahweh )hebrew
Jews Catholics, christendom,islam they never say Gods name. They always say its to sacred or that it may not be the proper vowels.
When religion is accepted by everyone you know its must false.
Everyone who truly wants to serve God is persucuted,lied on, hated or killed.
The Bible shows you this. That sign should lead to the true faith.
God loves humans , he gave us free will.
Japheths daughter willingly to serve God in the temples . She could have said no but she wanted to go.
You still did not show where in the bible of the OT where god showed any love or acted with love.

Moat acts of the bible are of genocide, rape, murder, and hate. Nothing but war and anger.

Since: Apr 08

Nottingham, UK

#1080 Nov 17, 2012
Bud144-Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, the Lord said, faith alone does not save you. Faith without good works dead as the body with out the Spirit dead.
He said, when I will return all shall be judged by thier works, good or bad.
The first good works of a Christian is to believe God sent Christ to be the saviour of the old world.
John 6:28Then said they unto him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God?
29Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.
You're making no sense.

Faith is no good but works is?

Belief in Jesus is works?

What's the difference between belief that Jesus was sent from God and faith that Jesus was sent from God?

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

#1081 Nov 17, 2012
Ye the bible is a poorly written, collection of stolen myths from other cultures. Jephtha's daughter was offered up as a burnt sacrifice the only was she could have served the temple was as fertilizer.
spidersandsnakes wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bible is not just some book, if you read genesis 3:15 it lets you know that his people will be persecuted. If religion is blending in with the world that's how you know its fake.
Gods ppl were always hated, frol noah, moses, Joseph, abel,daniel,Jeremiah, jesus,the first century Christians,and everyoje who spoke out against the churches in the dark ages. The bible was made so that humans can survive.
The Bible is an instruction guide to live..when jesus came he gave the apostles instructions. Math 24:14 he told them they had to preach to all the nations. True servents of God are supposed to be warning ppl about the end of this system.
When Jehovah ( Yahweh gives a judgment he always warns his people before hand.
Ex the fall of Jurusalem. God sent Jeremiah and many other prophets.
God knows that people will turn on eachother after the u.n destroys false religion.
If the scientist and atheist want to know gow he created the earth why don't they wait till he removes satan and the demons?
The Bible was composed as a warning for ys. So that we know what to look for.
God loves humans so much that's why he is waiting.
Satan challenged his sovereignty , so God has to
prove to us, his angles the world that humans
cannot rule themselves.
Pay attention to the lordsprayer," let your
kingdom come" let your will take place...
He wants all humans to survive. ALL of those people who died before his judgement, they will be resurrected.
Gods people have always been slandered or hated.but only because this is satans world. He doesn't want anyone to serve Jehovah English ( Yahweh )hebrew
Jews Catholics, christendom,islam they never say Gods name. They always say its to sacred or that it may not be the proper vowels.
When religion is accepted by everyone you know its must false.
Everyone who truly wants to serve God is persucuted,lied on, hated or killed.
The Bible shows you this. That sign should lead to the true faith.
God loves humans , he gave us free will.
Japheths daughter willingly to serve God in the temples . She could have said no but she wanted to go.

Location hidden

#1082 Nov 17, 2012
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
You're making no sense.
Faith is no good but works is?
Belief in Jesus is works?
What's the difference between belief that Jesus was sent from God and faith that Jesus was sent from God?
Hi, the Lord told the Jews to repent and bear good works. Just to believe in Christ was a good works and to love one another was a god works. I am not talking about the works of the law of Moses.

James 2:14 What doth it profit, my brethren, though a man say he hath faith, and have not works? can faith save him?

2:18Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works.

2:20But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?

He said, you know my people by their deeds and truth. If you see a man loving his wife, its a good works and/or giving to the poor, its a god work. Men loving one another, thats a good works.

The list goes on and on.

Lexington, KY

#1083 Nov 17, 2012
You're not intelligent enough to insult us but I see you are still to cowardly to admit what church you belong to. You must be deeply ashamed of this cult to refuse to say.

I guess the cult tells you not to answer.
Bud144-Angel wrote:
Givemeliberty
Sorry I was so rude with you and others, I'll let you be.

Lexington, KY

#1084 Nov 17, 2012
So you are all about some man loving?

Does your cult master force that on you or do you give up your booty willingly?

We notice you are still to ashamed to say what church you belong to, it must be a cult that tells you not to say but rather give that long winded boring god of Israel horsesht answer.
Bud144-Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, the Lord told the Jews to repent and bear good Men loving one another, thats a good works.
The list goes on and on.

“Formerly "Richard"”

Since: Mar 12

In the beginning e=mc^2

#1085 Nov 17, 2012
Bud144-Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, I believe in one God the Father of his people of the Spiritual Nation of Israel born of God in the Spirit of Christ. NO OTHER
I know there is one Lord God and one Lord Jesus Christ. His NEW name is Lord God Almighty and the Lamb, everlasting Father in the Holy Ghost.
I know I am of the new heaven and earth in Christ you saved us all.
I know we are under the everlasting covenant in his own shed blood.
There is NO erors in his word, OT or NT, its in those that deny him.
God of Spiritual Israel will open the wisdom of the OT and the NT unless you truly believe that Christ is the Son of God and he was sent by God to be the saviour of that old evil world and MOST of all he did return as he said he would at the end of that old world and received us unto himself, we are the new wife of God in Christ. There will not be another.
I believe the God of old fleshly Israel as the same God of the new Spiritual Israel in the life of Christ in all nations today.
The OT and the NT is sealed to those that deny him and do not trust and obey him.
Those that deny the everlasting covenant he has even over to a reprobate mind to fill the lusts of their flesh. He has nothing to do with them.
The most important, all sins are forgivable in this new world, except blaspheme against the Holy Ghost, that how merciful the God Spiritual Israel is.
So, you can neither say which god nor why you follow it.

All you can do is repeat the slogans of your cult.

“Formerly "Richard"”

In the beginning e=mc^2

#1086 Nov 17, 2012
Bud144-Angel wrote:
ATHEIST
What, are you gone to over take this world by Atheist doctrine, I don't think so. Your not better and the Muslims and Islams and other false gospels, but to no avail. They have been killing each other an they will continue until they are all gone. God of Israel has nothing to do with evil and does not tempt no man with evil. The God of Spiritual Nation of Israel hates those that to evil and does not here their prayers.
I will let you go an worship your dead gods. When your world starts falling apart, give me a call.
What "Atheist doctrine"?

“Formerly "Richard"”

In the beginning e=mc^2

#1087 Nov 17, 2012
Bud144-Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, I told you over and over, I am NT Christian Jews in the body of Chrsit of the Spiritual Nation of Israel. Churches of the first born written in heaven. I told you before, I am not of the RCC's, OC's, and the PC's. I am not ashame to confess God is my Father and we are his Sons and Daughters in the Spirit and mind of Christ by the Holy Ghost. Read the NT, the 4 gospels tells you who we are.
You have still not said which religion you belong to or why.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#1089 Nov 17, 2012
Very Cynical Person wrote:
<quoted text>You still did not show where in the bible of the OT where god showed any love or acted with love.
Moat acts of the bible are of genocide, rape, murder, and hate. Nothing but war and anger.
1 john 4: 7,8

John 3:16,17

Joel
Hosea

He shows his love toward humans throughout the Bible ...

Humans just don't care , and the ones that do care and want to serve God are killed by those who don't like Jehovah.

Ex cain and abel,
1 to 3rd century Christians and the Roman empire
Isaac newton also stood up to the churches. He was against the false teaching of the Trinity doctrine.

Jesus bore witness to Jehovah, he died faithful even though he was lied on by the jews.
Jesus foretold of time where false teachings would spring up after the last apostles. Math 24 :23,14

God gave his first born, his very best to save humans John 3: 16,17

That's Love

“Fortes Fortuna Juvat, ”

Since: Dec 09

Wichita. Ks.

#1090 Nov 17, 2012
spidersandsnakes wrote:
<quoted text>
Joel
Hosea
Humans just don't care , and the ones that do care and want to serve God are killed by those who don't like Jehovah.
Ex cain and abel,
Isaac newton also stood up to the churches. He was against the false teaching of the Trinity doctrine.
Jesus bore witness to Jehovah, he died faithful even though he was lied on by the jews.
Jesus foretold of time where false teachings would spring up after the last apostles. Math 24 :23,14
That's Love
One place in the bible and only one. It is also of the NT. The love of killing of one to claim repentance of your soul? The bible is full of just that killing in the name of a god, murder in the name of a god, rape in the name of a god, blind obedience in the name of a god so as to cover the atrocities of one’s faith.

It matters not the interpretation of the bible what matters is the words as they are written and there is no interpretation of the words other than what they say and tell. Many interpret the words and meaning in many ways and all state that their understanding is the right one. The only right one is the words as they are written and not interpreted to mean what you want.

The whole bible is to force and scare its followers into submission and blindly except whatever they are told. Man wrote the book and man made up the stories.

No there is no love in the book just ways to enforce the hold on people that want to believe.

Now if one truly believes in the love of what they see in the bible and want to show that love and understanding without enforcement and pressure on others then more power to them, but one can do that without the belief in a god or gods.

“Formerly "Richard"”

In the beginning e=mc^2

#1091 Nov 17, 2012
spidersandsnakes wrote:
<quoted text>
Joel
Hosea
Ex cain and abel,
That's Love
How many sons did he have?

Location hidden

#1092 Nov 17, 2012
Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>
You have still not said which religion you belong to or why.
Hi, I am not an Atheist. I already told you what church I belong too. You don't understand for you have not the truth in your heart. The blind leading the blind.

“Formerly "Richard"”

In the beginning e=mc^2

#1093 Nov 17, 2012
Bud144-Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, I am not an Atheist. I already told you what church I belong too. You don't understand for you have not the truth in your heart. The blind leading the blind.
No, you have only mentioned a couple churches you don't belong to. As there are 30,000+ gods and 38,000 so called christian sects you have not actually said which religion you have sold yourself to.

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#1094 Nov 17, 2012
Bud144-Angel wrote:
To all Atheist----I'll let you live in you dogma beliefs. You should put all these verses over the doors of your home and work palace and see who is in control of this heaven and earth in Christ, truly not the Atheist or all these false gospels.
You? You have nothing to do with it. You are not part of the equation.

The word "Truth" hangs above the entryway to my home. Truthfully a god who would make parents eat their children, fails as a god.

BTW, I mock your silly god continually and to date, I have done so with complete impunity. And, that would be because, the god is not a god. The god is a concept, a myth, a tool.

Chicago, IL

#1095 Nov 17, 2012
We know you are not smart enough to be an atheist, or type a coherent sentence but that's beside the point.

Why won't you say what church you belong to. Sorry that boring long winded two line answer you have could be said of all Christian churches and it would never fit on a sign.

The longer you cower from this the worse you look. It must be a crazy cult if you are so terrified to answer. You must be ashamed of your faith otherwise you would simply say what church you belong to.
Bud144-Angel wrote:
<quoted text>

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#1096 Nov 17, 2012
Bud144-Angel wrote:
I just pray you all come back to TRUTH, please do not go out an start another chruch, we have enough false gospels out there today.
Don't we now? Truth is that the buybull god could not exist as a god in the way, that the tale is told. Imagine something which would force you to eat your child, being considered loving, forgiving or even godly. Not possible, Jehovah/Jesus is a total fail.

Since: Nov 12

Salem, MA

#1097 Nov 17, 2012
* The Great Biblical Flood: The Mathematical Delusion
http://matt-mattjwest.newsvine.com/_news/2011...
:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 39 min Eagle 12 232,906
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 58 min Eagle 12 2,287
Is 'naturalism' a bleak philosophical outlook? ... 2 hr Mikko 2
Yes, atheists can be fundamentalists 2 hr Mikko 2
Christians More Supportive of Torture Than Non-... 3 hr Thinking 3
A New Kinder, Gentler Atheism 9 hr _Bad Company 143
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 22 hr polymath257 23,199
More from around the web