Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#1056 Nov 17, 2012
MrDesoto1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Proove it!
Hi, just by all these words you write, not one word you wrote is of the living and true God of Spiritual Nation of Israel (NT)in the blood of Christ.

Location hidden

#1057 Nov 17, 2012
MrDesoto1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The U.S. Constitution is a Secular document.
Hi, was formed under Christian principles by our founding fore fathers. Look at the buildings, some have verses of the word of God engraved in them.

Location hidden

#1058 Nov 17, 2012
I just pray you all come back to TRUTH, please do not go out an start another chruch, we have enough false gospels out there today.

“Tis the Season for Reason!”

Since: Feb 11

Pale Blue Dot

#1059 Nov 17, 2012
Bud144-Angel wrote:
To all Atheist----I'll let you live in you dogma beliefs.
Athiests reject dogma. You lied again!

Pale Blue Dot

#1060 Nov 17, 2012
Bud144-Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, was formed under Christian principles by our founding fore fathers. Look at the buildings, some have verses of the word of God engraved in them.
The U.S. Constitution is a Secular document.

Pale Blue Dot

#1061 Nov 17, 2012
Bud144-Angel wrote:
I just pray you all come back to TRUTH, please do not go out an start another chruch, we have enough false gospels out there today.
You are free to waste your time, because "Nothing Fails Like Prayer".

Pale Blue Dot

#1062 Nov 17, 2012
Bud144-Angel wrote:
And You belong to one of them.

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

#1063 Nov 17, 2012
Why are you so terrified to say what religion you belong to? You must be very ashamed of it to publicly deny it so.
Bud144-Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, who was the first Christians saved by faith and grace in Christ and God that raised him from the dead, the JEWS that went through the reformation with Christ and the Gentiles that were added later in the books of Acts. All these men , Jews and Gentiles came to the Father in one Spirit and there was no differents between them and what they had was given to them. It was the old nation of Israel (fleshly) that became the new nation of Israel (Spiritual). NOT RCC's.

Lexington, KY

#1064 Nov 17, 2012
So you do hear voices but you tell yourself it's god. The rest of your incoherent babbling ignored on the grounds that it's to stupid even for a crack head like you.
Bud144-Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, if you knew the truth, God Spirit speaks to our Spirit for we are one in the body of Christ.
I know you people hear voices, but not from the living and true God of Mt. Zion or you would not claim to be who you are and be proud of it.Remember, I gave two years in Vietnam to protect the 1st amendment and I lost a lot of friends of all nations.
I got one question, if your from USA, do the Atheist believe this is a Christian nation under god??? If so, what god is this nation under.

Location hidden

#1065 Nov 17, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
Why are you so terrified to say what religion you belong to? You must be very ashamed of it to publicly deny it so.
<quoted text>
Hi, I told you over and over, I am NT Christian Jews in the body of Chrsit of the Spiritual Nation of Israel. Churches of the first born written in heaven. I told you before, I am not of the RCC's, OC's, and the PC's. I am not ashame to confess God is my Father and we are his Sons and Daughters in the Spirit and mind of Christ by the Holy Ghost. Read the NT, the 4 gospels tells you who we are.

Location hidden

#1066 Nov 17, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
So you do hear voices but you tell yourself it's god. The rest of your incoherent babbling ignored on the grounds that it's to stupid even for a crack head like you.
<quoted text>
Hi, at least my Father speaks to his children of good things, not like your god Satan, who teachs you nothing but evil and to go against the living and true God of Spiritual Israel.

Every time one you write, it shows me the NT is truly the word of God, because said the day will come they WILL NOT love the truth any more and have no faith and deny the divine power of God and deny the one that brought them.

You Athesit are living proof there is NO errors in the word of God (OT and NT. Thanks for making my faith stronger today and then it was yesterday. I love the truth and what I see in you people by your writings makes it come more alive. Thanks again.

I guess you people love to have me on here, for you would have no one to talk to. If you want me to stay, just keep addressing me. Thanks, I knew you would start loving me and want more truth.

Lexington, KY

#1067 Nov 17, 2012
Please learn to read and write English you brain dead retard. What church do you belong to? Not some long winded two line explanation.

You refuse to say because you are very ashamed of your cult.
Bud144-Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, I told you over and over, I am NT Christian Jews in the body of Chrsit of the Spiritual Nation of Israel. Churches of the first born written in heaven. I told you before, I am not of the RCC's, OC's, and the PC's. I am not ashame to confess God is my Father and we are his Sons and Daughters in the Spirit and mind of Christ by the Holy Ghost. Read the NT, the 4 gospels tells you who we are.

Location hidden

#1068 Nov 17, 2012
MrDesoto1 wrote:
<quoted text>
And You belong to one of them.
Hi, every word I wrote to you is of the OT and NT, the word of God. You would not know a false gospel if it look you in the face and many have and you were a partaker of them and now you are even worse. Your a false doctrine made by man, not God.

Lexington, KY

#1069 Nov 17, 2012
Hello retard. I really wish you would learn English so we could understand what you are babbling about. So I take it you again confirm you hear voices in your head but think it is God talking to you?

That's how many mass murders happen. You could take a sht and say that confirms the bible is correct. Speaking of which would you like to eat some Ezekiel bread?
Bud144-Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, at least my Father speaks to his children of good things, not like your god Satan, who teachs you nothing but evil and to go against the living and true God of Spiritual Israel.
Every time one you write, it shows me the NT is truly the word of God, because said the day will come they WILL NOT love the truth any more and have no faith and deny the divine power of God and deny the one that brought them.
You Athesit are living proof there is NO errors in the word of God (OT and NT. Thanks for making my faith stronger today and then it was yesterday. I love the truth and what I see in you people by your writings makes it come more alive. Thanks again.
I guess you people love to have me on here, for you would have no one to talk to. If you want me to stay, just keep addressing me. Thanks, I knew you would start loving me and want more truth.

Lexington, KY

#1070 Nov 17, 2012
I think Bud drinks 144 buds a week which explains why he makes no sense and is ashamed o say what church he goes to.

He's a crazy old drunk!

Lexington, KY

#1071 Nov 17, 2012
Hey we know a false man made gospel! Matthew, mark, Luke and John! There's 4 of them for you.

Still ashamed to say what church you belong to I see.
Bud144-Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, every word I wrote to you is of the OT and NT, the word of God. You would not know a false gospel if it look you in the face and many have and you were a partaker of them and now you are even worse. Your a false doctrine made by man, not God.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#1072 Nov 17, 2012
Very Cynical Person wrote:
<quoted text>Sense you’re in the old testament show any where that the god of the bible shown any love or bestrode any act of love.
The Bible is not just some book, if you read genesis 3:15 it lets you know that his people will be persecuted. If religion is blending in with the world that's how you know its fake.

Gods ppl were always hated, frol noah, moses, Joseph, abel,daniel,Jeremiah, jesus,the first century Christians,and everyoje who spoke out against the churches in the dark ages. The bible was made so that humans can survive.

The Bible is an instruction guide to live..when jesus came he gave the apostles instructions. Math 24:14 he told them they had to preach to all the nations. True servents of God are supposed to be warning ppl about the end of this system.

When Jehovah ( Yahweh gives a judgment he always warns his people before hand.

Ex the fall of Jurusalem. God sent Jeremiah and many other prophets.

God knows that people will turn on eachother after the u.n destroys false religion.

If the scientist and atheist want to know gow he created the earth why don't they wait till he removes satan and the demons?

The Bible was composed as a warning for ys. So that we know what to look for.

God loves humans so much that's why he is waiting.
Satan challenged his sovereignty , so God has to
prove to us, his angles the world that humans
cannot rule themselves.

Pay attention to the lordsprayer," let your
kingdom come" let your will take place...

He wants all humans to survive. ALL of those people who died before his judgement, they will be resurrected.

Gods people have always been slandered or hated.but only because this is satans world. He doesn't want anyone to serve Jehovah English ( Yahweh )hebrew

Jews Catholics, christendom,islam they never say Gods name. They always say its to sacred or that it may not be the proper vowels.

When religion is accepted by everyone you know its must false.

Everyone who truly wants to serve God is persucuted,lied on, hated or killed.

The Bible shows you this. That sign should lead to the true faith.

God loves humans , he gave us free will.
Japheths daughter willingly to serve God in the temples . She could have said no but she wanted to go.

Location hidden

#1073 Nov 17, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
Hey we know a false man made gospel! Matthew, mark, Luke and John! There's 4 of them for you.
<quoted text>
Hi, what to smoke, weed and what street drugs you on. Yes, you really sound like a person of the PC's or worse. What did they kick you out because you did not obey the commandment of there God. Thats what Atheist is, all rejects and on pot and street drugs and who knows what else. A rejected person. No one loves you.

Remember: You can repent and come back to him.

That least some is talking to you. I am here if you need me. This old drunk will be praying for you.

If you knew the 4 gospels, you would know who we are.
EdSed

Hamilton, UK

#1074 Nov 17, 2012
spidersandsnakes wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bible is not just some book, if you read genesis 3:15 it lets you know that his people will be persecuted. If religion is blending in with the world that's how you know its fake.
Gods ppl were always hated, frol noah, moses, Joseph, abel,daniel,Jeremiah, jesus,the first century Christians,and everyoje who spoke out against the churches in the dark ages. The bible was made so that humans can survive.
The Bible is an instruction guide to live..when jesus came he gave the apostles instructions. Math 24:14 he told them they had to preach to all the nations. True servents of God are supposed to be warning ppl about the end of this system.
When Jehovah ( Yahweh gives a judgment he always warns his people before hand.
Ex the fall of Jurusalem. God sent Jeremiah and many other prophets.
God knows that people will turn on eachother after the u.n destroys false religion.
If the scientist and atheist want to know gow he created the earth why don't they wait till he removes satan and the demons?
The Bible was composed as a warning for ys. So that we know what to look for.
God loves humans so much that's why he is waiting.
Satan challenged his sovereignty , so God has to
prove to us, his angles the world that humans
cannot rule themselves.
Pay attention to the lordsprayer," let your
kingdom come" let your will take place...
He wants all humans to survive. ALL of those people who died before his judgement, they will be resurrected.
Gods people have always been slandered or hated.but only because this is satans world. He doesn't want anyone to serve Jehovah English ( Yahweh )hebrew
Jews Catholics, christendom,islam they never say Gods name. They always say its to sacred or that it may not be the proper vowels.
When religion is accepted by everyone you know its must false.
Everyone who truly wants to serve God is persucuted,lied on, hated or killed.
The Bible shows you this. That sign should lead to the true faith.
God loves humans , he gave us free will.
Japheths daughter willingly to serve God in the temples . She could have said no but she wanted to go.
No, the Bible is just an old book. It has little more than historical value. It didn't come from a god (directly or via anyone) any more than the Quran, Torah or Harry Potter.

Religion = superstition

Get over it.

Since: Apr 08

Nottingham, UK

#1076 Nov 17, 2012
Bud144-Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, you are 100% wrong, God of Israel judges your works by faith in the Lord Jesus Christ. Faith without good works is dead as the body without the Spirit is dead. No one can bear good works without the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit of love, good works, and truth.
The first works of a Christian was to believe that Christ was sent by God to save his people and those were not.
RCC's are not the true churches of God our Father in our Lord Jesus Christ by the Holy Ghost. They left the true Chruch years ago and deny the second coming and the everlasting covenant in this new world. They look like the old fleshly jews, in fact they claim to be jews and are not. They are trying to live in both worlds and they love the old wine better then the new.
They deny Christ, the Son of God is the ROCK that God built his churches on and deny God as their Heavenly Father and new Jerusalem is the mother of us all. They are just like the Atheist.
So you're saying that faith is what we're judged on and not works?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 17 min ChristineM 2,281
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 32 min Thinking 23,185
A New Kinder, Gentler Atheism 36 min Thinking 123
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 4 hr Joe fortuna 232,800
Islam is the Enemy (Sep '12) 13 hr Thinking 28
God' existence 13 hr Thinking 57
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 15 hr thetruth 1,442
More from around the web