Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#1036 Nov 17, 2012
polymath257 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, we all know about your mythology. You have yet to show it is anything *other* than pure fiction.
Hi, I can not believe I fine men that deny the one that brought them on his CROSS out side that old city. Most of all, dening the NT in his own shed blood and the everlasting covenant.

I see why the world is it is like it is today, almost everyone walking in a reprobate mind.

Location hidden

#1037 Nov 17, 2012
MrDesoto1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Which cult did you give your mind to?
This one?
Spiritual Israel Church and Its Army
This one?
7th Day Adventist
Or this one?
JWitless
Hi, who was the first Christians saved by faith and grace in Christ and God that raised him from the dead, the JEWS that went through the reformation with Christ and the Gentiles that were added later in the books of Acts. All these men , Jews and Gentiles came to the Father in one Spirit and there was no differents between them and what they had was given to them. It was the old nation of Israel (fleshly) that became the new nation of Israel (Spiritual). NOT RCC's.

Location hidden

#1038 Nov 17, 2012
MrDesoto1 wrote:
<quoted text>
More lies! Or, you are just a dumbass and don't know what an Athiest is? Do you neeed a nonbeleiver to remind you that purposefully lying violates one of your 10(out of over 600) most important(to you all) commandments. Atheists don't have gospels. We leave the "old news" to you, the brain-washed.

Hi, this has to be dumbness thing I ever had read. Atheist have nothing to look foreward today. When all those plagues come upon you and your people, that is written in the NT, call me.

Remember, I will always be praying for you before the living and true God of Mt. Zion in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ by the Holy Ghost.

“Tis the Season for Reason!”

Since: Feb 11

Pale Blue Dot

#1039 Nov 17, 2012
Bud144-Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, I can not believe I fine men that deny the one that brought them on his CROSS out side that old city. Most of all, dening the NT in his own shed blood and the everlasting covenant.
I see why the world is it is like it is today, almost everyone walking in a reprobate mind.
World Top 10 - Countries with Highest Standard of Living

1. Norway
2. Sweden
3. Canada
4. Belgium
5. Australia
6. United States
7. Iceland
8. Netherlands
9. Japan
10. Finland

The Least Religious countries:

1. Estonia
2. Sweden
3. Denmark
4. Czech Republic
5. Norway
6. Hong Kong
7. Japan
8. United Kingdom
9. Finland
10. France

Gee, what a coincidence!

Pale Blue Dot

#1040 Nov 17, 2012
Bud144-Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
The World's Happiest Countries are the Least Religious

http://www.utne.com/Mind-Body/the-worlds-happ...

Pale Blue Dot

#1041 Nov 17, 2012
Bud144-Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, just as many times you dishonor my God and Father in Christ by the Holy Ghost. When you deny the OT and the NT, you deny my God and Father in Christ by the Holy Ghost. I see the word of God, truth is troubling you, good. Not only when your awake, but also when you sleep and what ever else your involved in.
Truth does not trouble me. Your unfounded woo-woo, and your incessant need to impose you woo-woo on others is the problem. In this country you have the 1st admentment right to worship any nonsense you prefer. But you don't have the right to impose it on other citizens.

Location hidden

#1042 Nov 17, 2012
ATHEIST

What, are you gone to over take this world by Atheist doctrine, I don't think so. Your not better and the Muslims and Islams and other false gospels, but to no avail. They have been killing each other an they will continue until they are all gone. God of Israel has nothing to do with evil and does not tempt no man with evil. The God of Spiritual Nation of Israel hates those that to evil and does not here their prayers.

I will let you go an worship your dead gods. When your world starts falling apart, give me a call.

Pale Blue Dot

#1043 Nov 17, 2012
Bud144-Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you hear voices too?

Pale Blue Dot

#1044 Nov 17, 2012
Bud144-Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, who was the first Christians saved by faith and grace in Christ and God that raised him from the dead, the JEWS that went through the reformation with Christ and the Gentiles that were added later in the books of Acts. All these men , Jews and Gentiles came to the Father in one Spirit and there was no differents between them and what they had was given to them. It was the old nation of Israel (fleshly) that became the new nation of Israel (Spiritual). NOT RCC's.
Unable to give an honest answer? That is more like your "kind".

Pale Blue Dot

#1045 Nov 17, 2012
Bud144-Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, this has to be dumbness thing I ever had read. Atheist have nothing to look foreward today. When all those plagues come upon you and your people, that is written in the NT, call me.
Do you really think that you are inoculated from disease? Good! After the next time that you get sick, don't go any doctor, and just stay home and pray.
Bud144-Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember, I will always be praying for you before the living and true God of Mt. Zion in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ by the Holy Ghost.
Remember, We will always be thinking for you.

Location hidden

#1046 Nov 17, 2012
MrDesoto1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth does not trouble me. Your unfounded woo-woo, and your incessant need to impose you woo-woo on others is the problem. In this country you have the 1st admentment right to worship any nonsense you prefer. But you don't have the right to impose it on other citizens.
Hi, you have the right to read what I write or not. I am not imposing nothing on you or anyone else. Yes, truth truly brothers you, or you would not be speaking against it. Truth is like a two edge sword, it cuts both ways, in and out. It troubles the soul. Those that hate the truth, have no rest in sleep.

Location hidden

#1047 Nov 17, 2012
MrDesoto1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really think that you are inoculated from disease? Good! After the next time that you get sick, don't go any doctor, and just stay home and pray.
<quoted text>
Remember, We will always be thinking for you.
Hi, thats why I said call me.

“Think&Care”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#1048 Nov 17, 2012
Bud144-Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should we believe in your silly superstitions? YOU are the one making claims with no support except your own delusions. YOU are the one claiming everyone should just take what you (or the Bible) says on 'faith'. YOU are the one enmeshed in ignorance. I care nothing for your mythology; I look forward to when it is regarded in the same way as the old Greek myths by everyone.

Pale Blue Dot

#1049 Nov 17, 2012
Bud144-Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, this has to be dumbness thing I ever had read.
Here is just one of the dumbest things I have ever read,a nd it came from you:
Bud144-Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Atheist have nothing to look foreward today.
That would be just another typical lie from a brain-washed cultist like you, and it falls under Myth7) Atheist lives are bleak and lack meaning.

Those in the atheist activist community find this one particularly insipid, because we so often deal with people who suffered religious abuse and were only able to find peace by abandoning religion. Thereís really no reason to believe that happiness and fulfillment come from a supernatural place, or else believers would have no need for fulfilling work, loving families, friends, and hobbies, since their spiritual beliefs would suffice. Most atheists actually find our lack of belief in a supernatural being makes it easier to fill our lives with meaning and joy. Since we donít believe in an afterlife, many of us find ourselves more motivated to make the most out of the time we do have instead of looking to the next life to make us happy.

http://www.alternet.org/story/152395/10_myths...

You lied again! Why do you continue to violate one of your favorite ten(out of over 600) commandments? Are they only for you to pick and choose from, and mandate that they are only pertinent to others?

Location hidden

#1050 Nov 17, 2012
MrDesoto1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you hear voices too?
Hi, if you knew the truth, God Spirit speaks to our Spirit for we are one in the body of Christ.

I know you people hear voices, but not from the living and true God of Mt. Zion or you would not claim to be who you are and be proud of it.Remember, I gave two years in Vietnam to protect the 1st amendment and I lost a lot of friends of all nations.

I got one question, if your from USA, do the Atheist believe this is a Christian nation under god??? If so, what god is this nation under.

Pale Blue Dot

#1051 Nov 17, 2012
Bud144-Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, just as many times you dishonor my God and Father in Christ by the Holy Ghost. When you deny the OT and the NT, you deny my God and Father in Christ by the Holy Ghost. I see the word of God, truth is troubling you, good. Not only when your awake, but also when you sleep and what ever else your involved in.
Non-beleivers don't have problems with the truth. They do have problems with beleivers not telling the truth. Especially when you believers spread lies about non-beleivers.

Pale Blue Dot

#1052 Nov 17, 2012
Bud144-Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, you have the right to read what I write or not. I am not imposing nothing on you or anyone else. Yes, truth truly brothers you, or you would not be speaking against it. Truth is like a two edge sword, it cuts both ways, in and out. It troubles the soul. Those that hate the truth, have no rest in sleep.
You have yet to provide us with any truth. And I sleep quite well, thank you!

Pale Blue Dot

#1053 Nov 17, 2012
Bud144-Angel wrote:
<quoted text>

I got one question, if your from USA, do the Atheist believe this is a Christian nation under god??? If so, what god is this nation under.
The U.S. Constitution is a Secular document.

Pale Blue Dot

#1054 Nov 17, 2012
Bud144-Angel wrote:
<quoted text>

I know you people hear voices,....
Proove it!

Location hidden

#1055 Nov 17, 2012
To all Atheist----I'll let you live in you dogma beliefs. You should put all these verses over the doors of your home and work palace and see who is in control of this heaven and earth in Christ, truly not the Atheist or all these false gospels.

FAITH is,

Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen believing in something that is not sen.

Romans 1:17 For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

James 2:14 What doth it profit, my brethren, though a man say he hath faith, and have not works? can faith save him?

Romans 4:16 Therefore it is of faith, that it might be by grace; to the end the promise might be sure to all the seed; not to that only which is of the law, but to that also which is of the faith of Abraham; who is the father of us all,

Hebrews 11:7 By faith Noah, being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear, prepared an ark to the saving of his house; by the which he condemned the world, and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith.

I will leave you with these kinds word of teh living and true God of Spiritual Nation of Israel born of God. Like I said, call me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 1 hr Uncle Sam 2,282
A New Kinder, Gentler Atheism 2 hr _Bad Company 143
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 hr Just Think 232,901
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 14 hr polymath257 23,199
Can Atheists Know God Does Not Exist When They ... 20 hr Yiago 148
Islam is the Enemy (Sep '12) Sat thetruth 34
God' existence Sat thetruth 67
More from around the web