“Tis the Season for Reason!”

Since: Feb 11

Pale Blue Dot

#1015 Nov 16, 2012
Bud144-Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, you cult is a very troubled people. You lack the knowledge of truth, not I. Thank God I am not an Atheist.
Just for clarification here is the definition of a cult:

"a particular system of religious worship, especially with reference to its rites and ceremonies."

Atheists don't worship, and don't participate in rites or ceremonies. YOU and your ilk do that.

Projection much?

Pale Blue Dot

#1016 Nov 16, 2012
Bud144-Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, You have a problem with the Creator of heaven and earth, I do not.
We have problems with people like you who want to push your unsubstantiated myths and superstitions on others.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#1017 Nov 16, 2012
MrDesoto1 wrote:
<quoted text>
We have problems with people like you who want to push your unsubstantiated myths and superstitions on others.
Hi, so you deny your family were Christian in the beginning of this new world, weather you were a Jew or Gentile. The OT and NT is not myths, its the word of God the Creator of heaven and earth that formed both worlds, the old and new. So your dening the holy baptism, in God the Father and the Son and the Holy Ghost. Also you dening the second coming and resurredtion from the dead. Only the living can worship God. Also you dening the Holy Spirit of grace of everlasting life in no other name, but the Son of God the Lord Jesus Christ

You people believe in God the Creator, thats why you trying to find out about the flood. The is NOT a person on this earth that does not know the Lord. So your dening him that brought you and saved your soul. You turned from him just like all these false gospels. Your truly a cult dishonoring the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb, everlasting Father in the Holy Ghost.

You are living proof of the word of God, he said, the day will come they will not love the truth and have no more faith and deny the divine power of God. Atheist are of this group of people.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#1018 Nov 16, 2012
MrDesoto1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just another troll. Nobody is that stupid.

“Formerly "Richard"”

Since: Mar 12

In the beginning e=mc^2

#1019 Nov 16, 2012
Bud144-Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, so you deny your family were Christian in the beginning of this new world, weather you were a Jew or Gentile. The OT and NT is not myths, its the word of God the Creator of heaven and earth that formed both worlds, the old and new. So your dening the holy baptism, in God the Father and the Son and the Holy Ghost. Also you dening the second coming and resurredtion from the dead. Only the living can worship God. Also you dening the Holy Spirit of grace of everlasting life in no other name, but the Son of God the Lord Jesus Christ
You people believe in God the Creator, thats why you trying to find out about the flood. The is NOT a person on this earth that does not know the Lord. So your dening him that brought you and saved your soul. You turned from him just like all these false gospels. Your truly a cult dishonoring the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb, everlasting Father in the Holy Ghost.
You are living proof of the word of God, he said, the day will come they will not love the truth and have no more faith and deny the divine power of God. Atheist are of this group of people.
I do not believe in
Zeus
Poseidon
Hades
Hestia
Hera
Ares
Athena
Apollo
Aphrodite
Hermes
Artemis
Hephaestus

So which god do you believe in and why? How much research did you do to select your god?

What about the errors in the bibull?

Since: Apr 08

Nottingham, UK

#1020 Nov 16, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
So you are cool with the whole ritual sacrifices to god even including innocent young girls? By the way why didn't Yahweh step in send an angel or a message to Jephtha and save that little girl from a horrible death?
Oh well he must have enjoyed her screams and the smell of her burning flesh.
<quoted text>
It's a sad story that illustrates how the sadistic maniac god of the Old Testament enjoyed his burnt offering.

Since: Apr 08

Nottingham, UK

#1022 Nov 16, 2012
Bud144-Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, Christmas and Easter is not a Christian Holiday. The RCC's started that years ago and those left them just continues to carry it on..
The RCCs are Christians. In fact, the RCC is mainstream Christianity and accounts for the vast majority of the world's Christians.

Anyway, it matters not what you say you arr or what you believe.

Your god judges humans by their works - not by their faith.

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

#1023 Nov 17, 2012
Again the role of non English speaking or understanding moron has already been taken by bob.

Take some ESL classes and come back after you master the alphabet ok?
Bud144-Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, Christmas and Easter is not a Christian Holiday. The RCC's started that years ago and those left them just continues to carry it on..

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

#1024 Nov 17, 2012
Little children's screams while their flesh burns is a delicious combo for Yahweh/Jesus it seems
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a sad story that illustrates how the sadistic maniac god of the Old Testament enjoyed his burnt offering.

Pale Blue Dot

#1025 Nov 17, 2012
Bud144-Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
On this thread we now have over 1000 posts on 51 pages and we still hve no credible scientific proof of a Noah, no global flood, nor an ark. You and your other parasitic trolls have been epic failures. Your deity has also yet to be proven to be anyhting but just another myth in a long line of self-deceiving superstitions throughout the ages. Your big book of fairy tales is nothing other than a errant filled work of fiction written by unknown, Bronze Age, nomadic, hunter-gatherer war mongers.

If you want to contunue to believe in that bullshit, go ahead to your own detriment. But don't expect reasonable people to practice being lemmings in a unsubstantiated institution of make believe.

Location hidden

#1026 Nov 17, 2012
Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not believe in
Zeus
Poseidon
Hades
Hestia
Hera
Ares
Athena
Apollo
Aphrodite
Hermes
Artemis
Hephaestus
So which god do you believe in and why? How much research did you do to select your god?
What about the errors in the bibull?
Hi, I believe in one God the Father of his people of the Spiritual Nation of Israel born of God in the Spirit of Christ. NO OTHER
I know there is one Lord God and one Lord Jesus Christ. His NEW name is Lord God Almighty and the Lamb, everlasting Father in the Holy Ghost.
I know I am of the new heaven and earth in Christ you saved us all.
I know we are under the everlasting covenant in his own shed blood.
There is NO erors in his word, OT or NT, its in those that deny him.
God of Spiritual Israel will open the wisdom of the OT and the NT unless you truly believe that Christ is the Son of God and he was sent by God to be the saviour of that old evil world and MOST of all he did return as he said he would at the end of that old world and received us unto himself, we are the new wife of God in Christ. There will not be another.
I believe the God of old fleshly Israel as the same God of the new Spiritual Israel in the life of Christ in all nations today.
The OT and the NT is sealed to those that deny him and do not trust and obey him.
Those that deny the everlasting covenant he has even over to a reprobate mind to fill the lusts of their flesh. He has nothing to do with them.
The most important, all sins are forgivable in this new world, except blaspheme against the Holy Ghost, that how merciful the God Spiritual Israel is.

“Think&Care”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#1027 Nov 17, 2012
Bud144-Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, I believe in one God the Father of his people of the Spiritual Nation of Israel born of God in the Spirit of Christ. NO OTHER
I know there is one Lord God and one Lord Jesus Christ. His NEW name is Lord God Almighty and the Lamb, everlasting Father in the Holy Ghost.
God of Spiritual Israel will open the wisdom of the OT and the NT unless you truly believe that Christ is the Son of God and he was sent by God to be the saviour of that old evil world and MOST of all he did return as he said he would at the end of that old world and received us unto himself, we are the new wife of God in Christ. There will not be another.
I believe the God of old fleshly Israel as the same God of the new Spiritual Israel in the life of Christ in all nations today.
The OT and the NT is sealed to those that deny him and do not trust and obey him.
Those that deny the everlasting covenant he has even over to a reprobate mind to fill the lusts of their flesh. He has nothing to do with them.
The most important, all sins are forgivable in this new world, except blaspheme against the Holy Ghost, that how merciful the God Spiritual Israel is.
Yes, we all know about your mythology. You have yet to show it is anything *other* than pure fiction.

“Think&Care”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#1028 Nov 17, 2012
Bud144-Angel wrote:
I just wonder what happen in your lives that makes Atheist hate him so much.
There is a difference between hatred and lack of belief. We no more hate God and Christ than we hate Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny.

Pale Blue Dot

#1029 Nov 17, 2012
Bud144-Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
This is what practically every brain-washed member of some obscure cult would say.

Location hidden

#1030 Nov 17, 2012
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
The RCCs are Christians. In fact, the RCC is mainstream Christianity and accounts for the vast majority of the world's Christians.
Anyway, it matters not what you say you arr or what you believe.
Your god judges humans by their works - not by their faith.
Hi, you are 100% wrong, God of Israel judges your works by faith in the Lord Jesus Christ. Faith without good works is dead as the body without the Spirit is dead. No one can bear good works without the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit of love, good works, and truth.

The first works of a Christian was to believe that Christ was sent by God to save his people and those were not.

RCC's are not the true churches of God our Father in our Lord Jesus Christ by the Holy Ghost. They left the true Chruch years ago and deny the second coming and the everlasting covenant in this new world. They look like the old fleshly jews, in fact they claim to be jews and are not. They are trying to live in both worlds and they love the old wine better then the new.

They deny Christ, the Son of God is the ROCK that God built his churches on and deny God as their Heavenly Father and new Jerusalem is the mother of us all. They are just like the Atheist.

Pale Blue Dot

#1031 Nov 17, 2012
Bud144-Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
How many times a day do you need to repeat the above?

Location hidden

#1032 Nov 17, 2012
MrDesoto1 wrote:
<quoted text>
This is what practically every brain-washed member of some obscure cult would say.
Hi, only a cult would deny the living and true God of Spiritual Nation of Israel and deny the one that brought them on HIS CROSS out side that old city, fleshly Jerusalem of the old world.

Anyone is brain-washed is the Atheist and all those of these false gospels. All are liars and deceivers. You look good on the out side, but are filled with dead bones in the side.

I believe every word proceedeth from God's mouth by all those men sent by him to his people in the OT and the NT and they all spoke by the Holy Ghost and they are with the Lord today in his heavenly kingdom. Your house is built on sand, it will fall.

Pale Blue Dot

#1033 Nov 17, 2012
Bud144-Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Which cult did you give your mind to?

This one?

Spiritual Israel Church and Its Army

This one?

7th Day Adventist

Or this one?

JWitless

Location hidden

#1034 Nov 17, 2012
MrDesoto1 wrote:
<quoted text>
How many times a day do you need to repeat the above?
Hi, just as many times you dishonor my God and Father in Christ by the Holy Ghost. When you deny the OT and the NT, you deny my God and Father in Christ by the Holy Ghost. I see the word of God, truth is troubling you, good. Not only when your awake, but also when you sleep and what ever else your involved in.

Pale Blue Dot

#1035 Nov 17, 2012
Bud144-Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, only a cult would deny the living and true God of Spiritual Nation of Israel and deny the one that brought them on HIS CROSS out side that old city, fleshly Jerusalem of the old world.
Anyone is brain-washed is the Atheist and all those of these false gospels. All are liars and deceivers. You look good on the out side, but are filled with dead bones in the side.
I believe every word proceedeth from God's mouth by all those men sent by him to his people in the OT and the NT and they all spoke by the Holy Ghost and they are with the Lord today in his heavenly kingdom. Your house is built on sand, it will fall.
More lies! Or, you are just a dumbass and don't know what an Athiest is? Do you neeed a nonbeleiver to remind you that purposefully lying violates one of your 10(out of over 600) most important(to you all) commandments. Atheists don't have gospels. We leave the "old news" to you, the brain-washed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 7 min Uncle Sam 2,339
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 10 min polymath257 232,924
A New Kinder, Gentler Atheism 12 min Thinking 148
Yes, atheists can be fundamentalists 5 hr Thinking 3
Is 'naturalism' a bleak philosophical outlook? ... 14 hr Mikko 2
Christians More Supportive of Torture Than Non-... 15 hr Thinking 3
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) Sat polymath257 23,199
More from around the web